๐™๐™’๐™, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข.

De izythescientist

๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› - ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—. Mai multe

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ: ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค.
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—ณ๐˜„๐˜‚, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ - ๐˜ผ๐™€ 1/2 !
๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐˜ผ๐™€ 2/2 !

๐™›๐™ฌ๐™ช, ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ

4.3K 149 508
De izythescientist

FWU , 004

⇩⇩⇩

ᵃˢʰᵃⁿᵗⁱ ⁺ ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ⁼ ???

A: <3                  B: </3

ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ꜰʟɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴀꜱᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴ ɢᴏᴅ? ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴ ɢᴏᴅ?

 ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ ʙʏ ᴅʀᴀᴋᴇ

(play it ^^^)

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐑 — ???

1:11 am

"𝙀𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉...𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙇𝘿 𝘿𝙊 𝙄𝙎 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘼𝙏 𝙈𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝙊." ashanti spoke, trying her best to hold back her tears. her bottom lip quivering seeing ethan with his left hand on the steering wheel and the right massaging his temples as he laid his elbow on the lil table in the middle.

he slowly turned around seeing exactly what he expected. "listen i—"

"there's no fucking listen!" ashanti shouted, tears finally leaving her cheeks, "wha— what'd i do? nah tell me. cause all i did was love you. i been knew i loved you way before you even said it." 

he readjusted himself looking around in his tinted car, not tryna look ashanti in the eye. she was too much for him right now.

"huh?" ashanti tried to get in his face, "what'd i do? answer me." she told him. ashanti watched that nigga stay silent and her heart legitimately broke as she threw her head back on the head for of her seat.

he saw tears run down her cheeks as she wiped them away every 10 seconds, "it wasn't supposed to happen like dat." ethan spoke lowly making eye contact with ashanti who raised her eyebrows, "what do you mean? you was supposed to cheat on me another day?"

"i—"

"maybe not the night you told me you loved me. maybe the day after. shit, maybe even my birthday. you know that shit was coming up too." ashanti smiled thinking to herself, "you got me fucked up." she shook her head as notti sat up, "listen, and actually hear me out. i called you here for a reason."

she crossed her arms looking at ethan as he spoke, "all that shit i told you the other night was deadass true. i love you." he glanced at her before looking through her window, "i didn't come over there looking for her ass to come up on me."

"but she did. she did and you ain't stop it. you ain't stop shit. but ethan you kno sum? when we first started dating a had a feeling sum like this would happen cause of how you were. but then you gon make me believe that you different cause it's me. but 'me' don't shit right? i don't mean fuck shit to you nigga. right?" she asked desperately trying to make him look her in the eye. 

he didn't even look at her. this made ashanti break down even more. she knew ethan. and she knows this nigga is feeling little to no remorse right now.

"i love you." she repeated, "but then you block me. cause you kno the shit you did. you blocked me so you could go live life wit your fun loving hoes right? them bitches keeping you company?" ashanti smiled, tasting her salty tears as ethan slightly nodded his head.

"what was that? ethan why aren't you talkin—"

"CAUSE WHEN I DO, YOU JUS CUT ME OFF! like you deadass? you gon keep repeating shit that i did. like that not gon make me apologize to you. you know that right?" he finally looked at her seeing her smile quickly drop. he smiled now turning his body towards her, "yea. lemme ask you questions now. you think you cryin gon make me instantly fall down to my knees and apologize? you think running that big ass mouth about what i did is gonna reverse or change what happened? imma answer that for you; it's not." he spat.

ashanti felt her heart sink more seeing him talk to her like this. this wasn't at all the ethan a few days ago.

"and since you think youn mean 'fuck shit to me' right? well start believing shit you say. start believing shit you see too onna internet. oh— too late, you already been doin that. see sum on instagram and it's instantly, 'ohh, ethan, is it trueee?' yes the fuck it is." 

she pursed her lips nodding. she was slowly becoming aware; he had never changed.

he looked at her for a lil before going at it again, "and you think your innocent? you acting like you never did sum too—"

"okay but i was down to come clean— not like you! in fact, i already did tell you. i told you with fucking tears in my eyes apologizing."

ashanti furrowed her eyebrows before continuing, "and that was one time. oneee time. so what's the score ethan? one to like— six. isn't that crazy? and the third one was when you—"

"𝘚𝘏𝘜𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘍𝘜𝘊𝘒 𝘜𝘗!" ethan snapped at her, "what i jus tell you? you see? how many times are you gonna reminisce ova shit i did?"

"NIGGA IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR TRYNA MOVE PAST IT! after this your gonna go back to her." ashanti spoke truthfully, "so don't act like you was here onna mission to save our relationship."

ethan nodded licking his lips, "yeaaa." he dragged smiling, "i'm not. shits dead. done fucking wit you, das for sure."

the two sat in silence and ashanti just stared at him. her heart was literally on fire. she wanted to say & do so many things rn but the only thing that was coming out right now was tears.

she bursted out crying, bent over with her face in her lap, her hands covering her face.

ethan jus silently watched, he sighed as he reached his hand over, nudging her shoulder for her to sat back up.

she slowly did so, looking at ethan waiting for him to speak.

"look, i'm sorry that you chose to feel that way about—"

"yooo," ashanti smiled, wiping her tears that didn't seem to stop, "shut the fuck up."

"one thing you wanna apologize, another thing if it's a lousy ass one. sorry i chose to feel this way? YOU CAUSED THIS!" she shouted, she was fr tired of it.

"caused my embarrassment, my pain, my everything. worst thing you caused though? the love i have for you. you made me feel that shit deep. now it's a everybody thing. gon give that to everybody right?" ashanti slightly fake smiled, she knew how hard it was gonna be to stop loving him, she wasn't even trying to stop cause that'd be too much.

"..regret it so bad." she spoke as she threw her head back, long silence broke out between the two followed by glances where their eyes met.

and they didn't recognize each other at all. it was bad.

the only thing to be heard was the clicking sound of the doors unlocking.

ethan unlocked ashanti's door— indicating that she could get out. indicating that he was done.

ashanti tucked her lips away and sighed looking at ethan who looked back at her, "i done tried to apologize, cut my shit off so it's cool. like i said; done fuckin wit you."

she nodded at his words, scanning him for the last time tryna see where he went wrong— where did they go wrong.

"kay." she mumbled, "say that shit then." 

she opened the car door seeing it was pitch black at night and he was parked right in front of her house, she looked back seeing ethan still looking at her. he furrowed his eyebrows showin that he was annoyed cause she was takin mad long to leave without saying it.

he was so readable to ashanti.

she shut the door and walked to her porch, watching as ethan zoomed out, not even checking if she made it in safely like he used to.

"how'd it— oh no.." solana trailed off seeing ashanti literally almost falling to her knees but was caught by solana who was hugging her as she closed the door and locked it.

that shit hurt ashanti so badd, she was fr hurtin, deeply, inside.

"ion mean fuck shit too him sola." she looked up at her best friend with glossy eyes, "he didn't even wait to see if i got inn." her voice began to shake and fade away due to the constant crying.

"i just.." she shook her head as tears ran down her face— she was practically choking on them, "𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙤.." ashanti spoke, "when is it gonna end bro?"

solana rubbed her back, "shhh, you good. jus sleep." whenever ashanti be crying and it's a hard long cry, she always be knocked after.

ashanti began hiccuping, "ight— i wanna ea— eat." she shook her head, "nah, i me—meant drink. i wanted a water."

solana nodded letting ashanti go as she grabbed a cold bottled water as they made it upstairs.

soon it was courtney and solana cuddled up to ashanti who laid in the middle, courtney was already slumped so now it was ashanti silently crying, then solana trying to sleep but still comforting her by caressing her arm.

</3.

𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐖.

ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ — 11:32 am

𝙩𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝟱𝙩𝙝.

"𝙇𝙀𝙏𝙎 𝙅𝙐𝙎 𝘿𝙄𝙋, 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝙈𝘼𝘿 𝘽𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙉𝙂." courtney rolled her eyes as the two sat in second period.

ashanti furrowed her eyebrows, "girl it's literally the second day? give it a week then we can start skipping." 

courtney laughed, "naaah i can't! it's goin to slow." she groaned as she sat back in her chair, "let's ask to go to the nurse."

ashanti smiled knowing that was the two's go to move. courtney had been sayin she "was about to have a mental breakdown" and needed to leave class, taking ashanti cause she'd walk her through it.

ashanti shrugged as courtney quickly raised her hand, she cleared her voice making it shaky, "can i....pleasee go to the nurse. i'm about to have a mental breakdown. i need ashanti wimmie too."

everyone in the class gave them a smug look knowing their was nun wrong with courtney at all. but the teacher didn't gave into it, "yeah, take the pass." she pointed to the colorful paper that read, "ʜᴀʟʟ ᴘᴀꜱꜱ" 

they glanced at each other before getting up, grabbing the pass, and heading out.

"seeee? and just like that, we out." courtney exclaimed lowly due to the hallway being a lil dry.

"i guess." ashanti playfully rolled her eyes, "where we going?"

"let's go to sola's class. she got reading and i heard their teacher is chill." courtney told ashanti in which she nodded, "okay."

she remembered solana talking about her day and how second period the funniest class but she forgot why. she jus remembered her goin on and on about it.

"let's go through the back door." courtney suggested as they stood in front of what read "ms. lawson" 

ashanti chuckled lightly, "girl what are we? if she real chill she won't have a problem if we walk through the front door."

"ight let's try. but if we get sent back? all yo fault." courtney smiled as she twisted the knob of the door and opened it, revealing a loudish class who quickly quiet down cause of the sound of the door opening.

courtney came in first making eye contact with the teacher who just sat back in her chair watching them, she even gestured them towards her with a smile so they wasn't worried.

"𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘕𝘌𝘠𝘠𝘠!" ashanti quickly made her way inside to see who was yelling her name.

she felt her heart drop when she saw a corner in the classroom that contained 𝙙𝙙, 𝙙𝙙𝙤𝙩, 𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙩, 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙞, & 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙖.

solana immediately waved and got up to go talk to them.

and ashanti was jus thinking; "what was they doin having a class wit all of them?" 

she thought that a class with most of the gang will be pure chaos. but this was why solana kept telling them how fun second period was.

"dont tell me courtney was almost about to have a mental breakdown." solana joked as she hugged ashanti and courtney.

courtney laughed, "you already knowinnn!" 

"why y'all here?" ms lawson spoke causing courtney and ashanti to turn to face her, "cause our class is boringgg." courtney dragged, ms lawson laughed, "yall can stay here jus don't do to much. and if anyone comes in, hide under the desks." she instructed as the girls laughed, "we gotchu." ashanti spoke.

"you kno you heard me." dd spoke from behind courtney, making her flinch, she kissed her teeth seeing it was just dd, "nooo nigga no one heard you." she rolled her eyes walking past him.

ashanti and solana laughed watching their interaction, "y'all come here." solana spoke to courtney and ashanti who followed.

solana was leading them while courtney was next to ashanti, "you good? we can go back to another class." courtney told ashanti.

she only sighed cause she lowkey didn't wanna be inna class with him, that was gonna bring back too much memories.

she was about to open her mouth until it got quiet again cause the door opened, "you not using the bathroom no more. cause why you takin so long?" ms lawson complained.

"chillll." 𝘫𝘢𝘺𝘬𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 smiled as he closed the door, his eyes leading to ashanti and courtney.

"i wanna stay." ashanti quickly spoke making courtney laugh, "girllll!"

"why we got shanti in hereeeeeee?" jay dragged looking at ashanti, "and courtney. what's goin onnn? go to yall class." he spoke causing courtney to roll her eyes, "anyway." she said walking away, going to where solana was.

"nah but why are y'all here?" jay asked looking at ashanti, "uhh cause we don't like our class." she answered smiling, "why they let all y'all have a class together?"

"ion kno but it's lit in here, das fasho." jay told ashanti making her laugh. he ain't even say anything funny fr.

"come here." jay lightly grabbed her hand leading her to where they sat.

these niggas had made a lil messed up circle with their chairs, so not desks was in between them.

in the corner corner was ddot. then to his left was solana and next to solana was dd. now next to dd was courtney, then there was a empty chair next to him which ashanti assumed was jay's. then next to jay was notti then finally it was edot next to notti aswell.

thankfully there was an empty chair next to ddot so ashanti would be in between ddot and solana.

in front  of her though? that was notti. to her far left was courtney and to her far right was edot.

ddot immediately acknowledged ashanti's presence and held his hand out for a dap up, "wassup." he mumbled as ashanti dapped him up, sitting down next to him.

jay let go of her hand as ddot jus gave her look, in which she just shrugged.

"what's good cuzzo?" edot spoke seeing ashanti, "nun much." she responded, "this what y'all be doin? shit looks like a cult." courtney said making everyone laugh lightly.

"chill onnat." dd smiled at her while she rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"mmtch stop playin bro." dd kissed his teeth, "you kno you want me." 

courtney immediately furrowed her eyebrows, "want whooo? not youuu." 

dd now rolled his eyes, placing his head on her shoulder, "anyways." he mumbled.

& courtney just let him. solana and ashanti looked at each other wondering how long it was gonna be until courtney admits she likes him.

"ouuu, this jus like old times." dd pointed out causing everyone to agree, "right." solana spoke.

but notti? he was staring down ashanti so hard from the start she walked in. he watched as jay grabbed her hand, as she dapped up ddot, all of it.

he ain't forget about what he said last night either.

ashanti just looked at everybody but him. she felt her leg bounce cause of notti's stare.

her anxiety only got worse after notti, but everyone knew she had that before.

ashanti now was just overthinking & overwhelmed. now she had realized that notti was about to be almost everywhere she went, since everyone had originally came back together again.

and that was established yesterday. dudeylo told her that they should start coming over like last time and she agreed. so now everyone there was under the impression that ashanti would start bein there regularly.

and ashanti ain't have a problem— until now. 

"yoo." edot called out real low so no one heard, notti faced him, "wassup?"

"you see her right? stop starin her down. do that shit another time. when she not directly in front of you." he told him, notti furrowed his eyebrows confused letting his eyes go back to ashanti, then to her leg bouncing.

this nigga's heart completely sunk. he knew about her issues cause he used to be the main one helping her wit them. notti ain't never seen them that bad though.

he watched as ddot who was on his phone used his other hand to lightly pat ashanti's leg that was bouncing.

"calm down shanti, it's ight." he mumbled keeping his eyes on his phone, ashanti softly smiled, "thank youu."

"come look at this wimmie." ddot told her. he always knew to distract her to she wouldn't do it again.

"okay." she replied and turned to she could see ddot scrolling on tiktok.

notti sighed watching that whole interaction— not hearing it of course. he genuinely felt bad for her, "she good?" he asked her cousin as he shrugged, "she said she is."

notti nodded as he looked at sum else, listening to edot.

he heard her soft laughter making him have a lil smile, "i'm so hungry bro." courtney complained, "me too." dd agreed, courtney side eyed him knowin he wasn't hungry at all.

courtney looked at notti, "notti you got sum?" she asked, notti would always bring his while pantry to school. he would dead have a lot of snacks for everyone.

he looked at her, "yea watchu want?" notti grabbed his bag that laid next to him on the floor.

ashanti licked her lips as she felt herself hungry too.

"i wantttt" courtney dragged, "hot fries." courtney told notti as he nodded, giving her two small bags of hot fries.

ashanti looked at ddot, "can you ask for sun chips for me." she muttered cause she dead didn't plan on talking to notti at all. like maybe she'd look at him once but she swore she wasn't gonna utter not one word to him. he hurt her too much for that.

ddot nodded, "notti lemme get sun chips."

notti's eyes immediately went to ashanti who was on ddot's phone. she felt his stare and tried to ignore it.

"ight." he spoke as he pulled out sun chips and tossed it to ddot.

"thanks." ddot told him as he caught the chips and passed them right too ashanti who's face slightly lit up when she saw the chips.

not only were their sun chips, they were her favorite flavor too. 

notti watched her and smiled. literally everyone thought those chips were deadass nasty so notti only carried those for ashanti. 

so he didn't plan on carrying them now since no one was bouta eat them, but due to him now trying to get her attention he stuffed like 10 of them in his bag just in case.

he made sure it was the right flavor and everything.

"shanti you still like those?" jay furrowed his eyebrows watching her open the bag, ashanti smiled looking at him, "yesss, they too good."

"i ain't gon hold you, those are ass." dd told ashanti, "go make courtney fall in love wit you then come to me." 

everyone lowly oooo'ed, those two had the most confusing relationship. one moment they gang another they arguing.

dd immediately looked at notti who had a big ass smile on his face, he missed her smart mouth and how she be arguing with dd.

"ight you got it." dd spoke, "but you?" he looked at notti, "ion wanna hear nun from you nigga."

notti furrowed his eyebrows, "ain't no one said shit."  he said, knowing what dd was tryna do.

dd just laughed not tryna drag it out, "yea okay."

"let's play a gameeee!" solana dragged, that's what solana be saying all of the time.

literally everyone was getting deja vu. it was dead always mostly the seven of them but jay only joining them when he's bored.

"what's your game?" ddot asked, solana looked around, "ion have one. y'all supposed to think of it."

"let's play truth or dare." courtney spoke, "the way we used to do it."

everyone smiled nodding, "okaaay!" ashanti smiled, "let's do it."

the way they'd do it was a lil different. if you got truth your able to ask any question and the person would have to answer truthfully, their closest friend would have to testify if it was true and they couldn't lie either. 

but dare was completely different. if it was a dare you haddd to do it. no ifs or buts. if you really didn't wanna do your dare you'd get a punishment— punishment meaning sum probably embarrassing. but no matter what the punishment was always gonna be worse than the dare, always. you also get a punishment if you didn't wanna do the truth either.

"let's start with...solana and edot." courtney spoke, edot looked up from his phone confused, he dead be tuning everyone out all the time.

"we playing truth or dare." ashanti informed him as he nodded, "and it's you and solana."

"since you ain't kno imma ask you first; truth or dare?" solana asked as edot thought for a lil, "dare."

everyone looked at solana as she smirked, she been had the best dares.

"confess something you've done to someone here. it can be stuff like stealing or whatever." solana told him as edot looked at everyone.

he smiled as he took a deep breath, "ddot, i gotta tell you sum.."

ddot furrowed his eyebrows as he sat up, interested in what he was about to say.

"i stole your fast charger but—"

"nah you got me fucked up." ddot shook his head, this was real serious cause everyone used that charger all the time and gave it back. then it became lost so ddot lost it, he fr went on a rampage yelling and screaming.

"NAHHHH!" jay shouted, "YOU FOR REAL?" dd's eyes widened, "we dead had to listen to ddot yell for like three hours cause of you."

"nah yall think about it." notti spoke, "he dipped right after ddot said he couldn't find it."

ddot sighed looking at edot, "give me my shit back."

edot's smile grew, "i stole your fast charger and it lowkey...like..it broke."

ashanti pursed her lips knowing ashanti was gonna go crazy, she felt ddot about to get up, "sit back down lil nigga." she laughed.

"naaaah. so you steal my shit, then you break it." ddot looked at edot who just stared at the ground, "i mean—" 

"you buying me a new one. das it." ddot told edot as he nodded, "i gotchu." he spoke before covering his mouth with his hand, tryna hide his smile.

"okay." edot sighed, "lana, truth or dare."

"truth." she told him, "tell us the last lie you told to someone in this circle."

solana smiled looking at dd's but his dropped. "okay so you know back then when i be telling you how court's always talking about you..oh— actually when we be on the phone and courtney be saying hi?"

dd picked his head up from courtney's shoulder with a mug on his face, "what about it lana?" he asked dryly as solana giggled.

courtney been already busted out laughing making everyone lightly chuckle too.

"okay so she actually don't be saying hi at all when we on the phone. i jus make that up. and she don't be saying all that about you. i'm sorry i jus felt bad." she expressed as dd buried his face in his hands.

courtney watched him and put her hand on his back, "you good nigga."

dd immediately took his hands out and revealed his sad face that everyone knew was fake, he was just tryna get courtney to comfort him.

"nigga ain't nun wrong with you." notti rolled his eyes watching them.

"fuck up." dd spoke as courtney laughed, "lana i can't even..wow."

"i said sorryyy." she laughed, "nah it's fine i got you." dd replied.

"i ask someone?" dd asked as courtney nodded, "truth or dare notti. since you wanna talk so much."

you could feel it that everyone was being tense with notti once ashanti came, like they wasn't talking to him as much. notti knew that and knew the reason why. he knew he deserved it too so he didn't feel no way.

"uhhh," notti thought out loud, "truth."

dd smiled licking his lips, "what's the last promise you broke?"

everyone done knew this question was about to start something.

they immediately looked at ashanti as she finally looked directly at notti in front of her.

notti ain't even look at her back. for the first time he ain't look at her and she was starin right at him.

"or you wanna punishment—" "no." notti quickly spoke.

notti knew the last promise he broke was when he promised ashanti that it was "𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙧".

ashanti knew that too.

he kissed his teeth as he sat up straight. it was dead silent and the only noise was ashanti and courtney munching on their chips.

"y'all prolly already kno—"

"we don't kno shit tho." courtney furrowed her eyebrows tilting her head.

she still wasn't completely cool with notti and neither was solana.

"riiiiight." solana smiled, "yall let's jus give this nigga a punishment—"

"what i say?" notti looked at jay as he put his hands up in defense, "ight then answer the question my nigga."

"ight so.." he trailed off as he looked at the ground, feeling ashanti's stare, "last promise i broke?"

dd laughed a lil, "nigga i think that's what she said." he said with sarcasm in his voice.

"these chips is mad good." ashanti felt like she needed to say something. she told herself it wasn't to get the heat off notti it was so she could jus talk to talk.

but ddot knows. solana & courtney knows.

they knew the underlying love ashanti still had for him. in fact when it happened she told them up front, "i'm not gonna even try and make myself stop loving him." the attachment was too bad.

everyone laughed over ashanti's comment and randomness 

"shanti.." ddot mumbled lowly, she looked at him, "don't do that shit."

"do whaat?" she tried to played dumb, "𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮." ddot told her.

ashanti stayed silent  and put another chip in her mouth, she deadass couldn't, that's what nobody understood.

"alright so?" edot spoke up, "notti you movin like you needa punishment. ian gon lie."

notti felt as if now everyone was back together as a group, they was gonna try and get back at notti for ashanti. jus by little ass shit. and he was right. that was what dd was tryna do by asking that question.

notti shook his head taking his eyes off the ground, his heart beating rapidly, "nah i ain't tryna do allat. last promise i broke? would that be a promise i—"

"nigga you need a whole definition?" courtney cut him off, "i gotchu. last promise you broke meaning you promising someone something and you breaking it. like dat." she felt herself getting heated by the moment.

and everyone just stayed silently knowing how impatient courtney was. so one way or another, notti was gonna have to jus say it.

"ight. last promise i broke would be.." he silently thought to himself, this nigga was desperately tryna find a way to play this off.

"why you thinkin my heart?" ddot finally spoke up. everyone turned to him knowing how close ashanti and ddot are, "nah real shit." courtney laughed.

notti just sighed, he really got himself into some deeeeep shit.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃!

𝐈☆ミ 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐰𝐰. 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐛 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐜 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐞 😍😍 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 !! 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫?? 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫) 𝐢𝐥𝐲🫂

longlivenottiosama🕊️🤍

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

20.4K 478 19
A Notti Osama story...
77K 1.3K 21
"๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š" "๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™" "๐™จ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š"
129K 2.9K 36
โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| A 16 year old who's disrespectful and bossy--Most popular girl in school at that--but she meets her match when a boy named David...
17.5K 337 29
๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ..