Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

Od Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... Více

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Three

468 0 0
Od Ahmedakayed

It's seven o'clock in the morning in London.

Nikolai was sleeping in his hotel room when the alarm clock rang

"Wake up, dear Nikolai," Nikolai opened his eyes, rejoiced, and laughed

To see her "Good morning sweet Jane, let's have breakfast."

Jane got up from the bed, almost naked, "I have to go home. The children are waiting."

Jane was a beautiful woman of twenty-three, blonde and tall, with a full and sexy body. She was wearing sexy clothes.

Nikolai got up and took out paper money from his wallet. "Well... I won't let you down."

He accompanied her to the door of the room and kissed her on the cheek, "Goodbye, my love."

Jane smiled, "Goodbye... If I to stay with you, call me at any time."

Nikolai closed the door and went to take a shower when suddenly a ghost flashed

"Nikolai...Hello, Mr. Ivan will call you," was the gentleman accompanying Satellites.

He heard a knock on the door, "We brought breakfast... as you asked, Mr. Nikolai." Nikolai was drying up his body in the shower room... He wore a robe and opened the door for them, "Good morning, sir."

Nikolai laughed and rejoiced. "Good morning... Put it on the table, please."

The waiter was a cute guy who made gestures like Soviet people in the 80s in a comical way.

Nikolay sat eating his breakfast, and in the meantime, he made a call to the reception department, "Oh... the reception, please book a taxi for me to the Ministry of the Interior... Yes, Nikolai.".

He took the newspapers off the table and reviewed the day's news. They had brought them with breakfast.

Her phone rang, "Hello... Nikolay, this is Ivan, how are you?" "Fine... Where are you?"

Ivan: General Nikolai, I have the briefcase... When will you be in the ministry?

Nikolai: Watch out... I'll be there at half past eight."

Evan: Well, I'll walk around the ministries' offices for about an hour...bye.

Nikolai felt anxious and afraid, "Well...what if he blows it up?" He began to imagine, "Oh...it should. I will be away in all circumstances."

Ministry of Interior, Prince Tiger Office.

Prince Tiger was worried and thought with great passion about Nikolai's promises, his ability, and the idea of restoring the past.

The secretary entered, "Hi Prince Tiger...we have the schedule for today, just one person

And he is Mr. Nikolai Medvedev.".

Prince Tiger rejoiced and smiled... The secretary looked at him and laughed, "You, Prince, are looking at me as if you were Britain and Russia...of course, we look bigger"... The secretary went out and closed the door behind her.

Shadows of Prince Tiger thinking anxiously, turning on the TV, and looking at the streets, buildings, and cars.

The speaker rang, "Prince Tiger, Mr. Nicholas is waiting to enter"... "Let him enter immediately."

Nikolai entered and smiled overjoyed, "Hi, Prince Tiger. I'm glad to see you."

The prince rose from behind his table and shook hands warmly, "Welcome, Mr. Nikolai Medvedev You are dangerous to Britain."

They laughed.

Nikolai sat down after the prince signaled to him, "Prince, it's time for us to start and form a team Loyal to you, he will obey you and help you to restore the Great British Empire.".

Prince Tiger smiled " Yes... I agree, and what if the ministries' employees stood in our way? &Embassies and other countries.".

Nikolai: Don't worry, my strength is greater than all of them, the most important thing is now We organize our business and win people.

The speaker rang, "Mr. Prince, there is an emergency in every office of ministries

There is a Russian carrying a nuclear bag threatening and blackmailing his demands.

The secretary's voice was trembling, "If you don't make a claim, he will blow up the bag

At any time later."

Prince Tiger panicked and looked at Nikolai.

Nikolai looked at him sharply and smiled affectionately "So that no one will stand in the way of our plan."

Prince Tiger: Is this movement to meet our demands or to achieve other demands?

Nicolas stood up and started walking to the right and left " It is an aid to us, and now I will make a team for us from your ministries."

Prince Tiger: Well, but how can... I see that would be a no & no

Nikolay: The idea and goal are clear...that's why it doesn't matter. That correspondent will be with us he is a sincere British man who would like to restore the colonies...we must publish Our calling is among the people.

Prince Tiger: It is possible through newspapers and magazines

Nikolai: Yes, then television and parliament

Prince Tiger was horrified, "What if the king refuses?"

Nikolai: Every action has a reaction

Prince Tiger: Well, General Nikolai Medvedev...Ah...what does your title mean, Medvedev?

Nikolai: Medved means bear.

"Then you are the Russian bear," Prince Tiger and Analogia laughed admiringly.

Meanwhile in the office of supervisors in the Ministry of the Interior.

The situation was tense and charged, everyone was worried and agitated

Stephen: Did you hear someone team up and collect opinions?

Jack: It's Russian...and the source is the Federal Republic of Russia

An employee asked them, "What to do? How are we going to deal with him? He threatens to detonate a nuclear bomb near state ministries.".

Jack: Oh my God... Calm down, Helen. We'll submit to him and do his bidding to avert disaster

Stephen: Great, it will help us restore the Commonwealth as it was... What do you think?

Jack: Unreal can lead to destruction, what do you say, Helen?

Helen: Let's see.

Office of the Minister of the Interior.

The head of national security was meeting with the interior minister.

Minister: I hear you, Mr. Peter

Peter: I don't know how the nuclear bag got in, but it could be one of the diplomatic bags.

The minister looked at him sternly and said sharply, "Check all possibilities."

The minister was big, burly, tall with gray hair, wearing a black suit and blue tie

And he wears glasses.

Peter: What is your answer to a claim?

Minister: Ask him not to blow up, we will not concede anything, you know there is reciprocity.

Prince Tiger's office.

Prince Tiger and Nikolai were watching TV.

Nikolay: Ivan is gone, the hour is up

Prince Tiger: Uh... his name is Evan, and do you know him?

Nikolai: I met him once, on my arrival in London. But I don't know where he lives and where the bag is from.

Prince Tiger: The government's answer was no, but what will we do?

Nikolai got up from the sofa, pacing nervously, "He might detonate the bomb

at any moment."

Prince Tiger went to the refrigerator, "There is a delicious tart." He took it out, it was a round large colored British flag. He put it on the table. "Come on, Nikolai, come and eat."

Nikolai came forward, began to cut a large piece, and began to eat it with a fork, "Oh...it's very tasty."

Prince Tiger: What's the use now, Nikolai? The minister refused, and most of the staff.

Nikolai was eating the cake with an appetite, "Don't worry, the number of employees in our group will increase and if the minister refuses, we will replace him.

Prince Tiger was surprised, "But what if they expel us all from the ministry because our attitudes are not in line with government policy?

Nikolai: If the number increases and we tell the people the plan, the government will be ours. Don't worry... I have an experienced team that will infiltrate the state apparatus.

Through you, we will influence and advance our plans for the restoration of the British Empire.

Prince Tiger became imagining, and his eyes teared, "I agree, Nikolai, to walk with you to the end."

The handset rang, "Prince Tiger... There are some detectives and they want to ask you

What is General Nikolai Medvedev doing with you?".

Prince Tiger was afraid and worried, "Tell them, Sandra, to wait a little longer"... "Well, Your Royal Highness."

The prince quickly stood up, "They might catch us."

Nikolai stood worried, "What is to be done?"

The prince is wearing his jacket. " There is a secret door. Let's run away.".

The prince went to the wall of the room and touched a part of it, then a digital key appeared, he got up and inserted his card, and he pressed the buttons, entered secret numbers, and a door leading to stairs opened. "Quickly, Nikolai, the door will close

After us." They went down the stairs until they reached an underground tunnel.

It was a wide tunnel the width of the street, a motorbike parked at the end, and a box with safety helmets on it and gloves. Prince Tiger gave Nicholas a helmet and he put on another one and started turning the motorbike and rode off. "Come on Nicholas!

Ride behind me." He sped off, and Nikolai became anxious. " Prince, let me lead for you."

Nikolai started riding the motorcycle very quickly... The Prince patted a cuff on Nikolai's back "Beware of excessive speed, there are some detours.".

Half an hour has passed. "Nikolay, keep driving forward."

Nicolas worried, "Where are we going?"

Prince Tiger laughed.

Nikolai: What will you do?

Prince Tiger: Escape

Nikolai: I think you'd better come to Russia with me

Prince Tiger: To Russia... They will suspect us

Nikolay: Don't be afraid, I'll arrange a way for you so that they don't know you've traveled or been to Russia.

Prince Tiger: Now look out, we're in the exit area, take a turn in this corridor.

There was a gate where the motorcycle stopped. Prince Tiger went down and inserted his card into the electronic lock, and he pressed secret numbers, and the door opened, and it was a street tunnel to the top.

Prince Tiger, "Let me drive now."

Go fast and the front motorcycle tire rises several times by a few inches

Prince Tiger was laughing, "You're heavy, Russian Bear."

They reached the "It's the last, General Nikolai" gate.

They left the bike and went out... It was a green area surrounded by trees and weeds, and the sun was shining brightly.

"Look, there's a public street," Prince Tiger pointed. They walked together until they reached the bus stop.

Prince Tiger: What shall we do?

Nikolai: Let's meet in the Isle of Man.

Prince Tiger was amazed, "Why on this island?... Well, I will board my yacht and sail to the island".

Nikolai: I think you'd better ask for a leave of absence from your job and after approval, call me. I will meet you in the Isle of Man. I'll take the first plane there.

Nikolai signaled for a taxi, and I stopped at them, "Mr. Prince, will I take you home? I will

Go to the hotel."

Prince Tiger: Get on and go, I'll take another taxi and go home.

Bulgaria, the capital, Sofia.

Sergey was delighted with his new job.

He was surveying the land, he had three weeks in his work. It was the staff and workers

In the European clothing company, they are kind and friendly.

Radko's colleague came to him, "What, Sergey, are you done?"

Sergey's answer was energetic and energetic, "Yes, I have completed my areas of work."

Radko was a fat young man of twenty-five, of medium height, with red hair.

Radko: Well, go to rest."

Sergey went to the cleaners' rest room, it was a small room with a refrigerator and a table with an electric kettle & Cups and tea and coffee packets.

Sergey sat on the chair, and Radko entered him. "Are you hungry, Sergey?"

Sergey: I will have lunch at home.

Radko: Well, drink tea or coffee... Shall I make you a cup?

Sergey: I had coffee in the morning

Radko: Well, have another cup

Sergey: You should drink one cup of coffee a day, no more because of the caffeine

Its increase causes tension.

Radko: I didn't know that.

He opened the refrigerator and took out a small packet of biscuits and gave them to Sergey.

Sergey: Thank you.

Radko: You can bring your food and keep it in the fridge... Well, I will

Go have an office cleaning job.

Sergey sat alone thinking, after a week they will pay him a salary, it was a little salary

It suffices to pay the rent of the common room, eat three meals a day, and pay for transportation to and from work.

"Ah... what to do... I won't collect any money... how am I going to get married or buy a car or build a house."

Remember the employment office for the unemployed in one of the streets at the bus station, "I wonder if you applied to them Diploma in electronics, how much will my salary be... I will try."

Sergey 's work ended at four o'clock in the afternoon, he left the company and went to the bus station, which was the time crowded, where cars fill the streets and many people gather on the sidewalks.

The area of companies and the area was newly built, as it includes many office buildings, warehouses, and factories.

Sergey saw many girls, some of whom were winking at him, and he was looking down at the floor in shame.

He got on the bus and set off, it was crowded as many passengers were standing, most of them were workers and staff. Sergey watched the streets, the buildings, the people.

A young man looked at him and asked, smiling, "Where are you from?"... "I am from Ukraine..." "Ah, Ukraine, I hope that the dangerous situation in your country has calmed down..."Thank you"..." And what is your name?"..."My name is Sergey"

" And my name is Georgie. I wish you good luck.".

Sergey got off the bus and went for a walk. He stopped at a food store, entered it, and bought two pieces of bread with two large bottles of cola. He started walking and drinking cola. He arrived at his place of residence and found a car.

Russian guys standing at the door of the building.

One of them shouted, "Sergey... Hello Ukrainian, how are you... Oh, you don't reply, Russia and Ukraine in general one country hahaha."

Sergey entered the building and climbed the stairs. It was an old three-story building that had just been painted yellow.

He reached the second floor and entered his apartment. It was crowded with young people.

A colleague greeted him, "Hello, Sergey... How was your day?"... "My day was good, what is this crowd?"

"What to do, Sergey? Guests have come to us, friends... Do not worry, they will soon leave."

Sergey sat down in the kitchen and began to eat, he was hungry. A frightened colleague entered his room. "Sergey there are some young Russians who are asking about you, I'm afraid their intentions are evil...they carry pistols."

Sergey got scared and looked at him. "What do you do now?"... "I think you should hide on the roof of the building... They said they would enter our apartment."

Sergey stood stunned and walked out of the apartment door and started running up the stairs and up to the roof of the building. He heard Voices of young Russians, "Let's kill Sergey, he discredits us among the population." Sergey reached the ceiling

He stood up and looked down. One of the young Russians shouted, "This is Sergey on the roof of the building."

Sergey found some rope the cleaners used... There was a big roll of rope and he tied it to a pole railing and cast it... Sergey looked down and found that the rope was touching the ground, he grabbed it and began to descend.

He reached the second floor, and his neighbor saw him from the window, "Hi Sergey, don't worry, I will call the police."

Sergey reached the ground and ran away, hiding behind the other buildings.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

9.5K 371 20
"Leave." It was a simple word, spoken softly but with fury. "You are dismissed." As I turned to leave, Father grabbed his tea cup, and clenched it...
8K 477 47
Writing had always been a hobby of Russia's, it was mostly just little notes on his day paired with some art he drew. Then a gardener he only ever sa...
532 32 6
Boris - the mighty leader of all Slavic countries, gets a report about the Slavic Union being disrupted by a section of hostile Western spies. Withou...
73 0 69
*Completed* A terror plot at the Houses of Parliament, and clues found at Westminster Abbey, could shake the British Royal family line of succession...