Seraphic (atwow)

By Softly_Blessed21

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chatper 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 20

89 2 0
By Softly_Blessed21

The team comes up to an old shack with Quaritch ordering Z Dog to check inside while telling the others to do a perimeter check.

"Can I go inside and look around too?" Making Quaritch stop looking down  at her straining her neck as she looks up to him. He tried to be strict and firm with her but it was hard when she used the puppy dog eyes on them.

Nodding his head watching her run over to the window where Z Dog reached out and carefully pulled her through. Z Dog started explaining how the machine used to be connect people to the avatar bodies lifting it open while Catleya pushed on it feeling how soft it was.

"Come on it looks like they found something." Z Dog picks her up jumping out the window allowing her down. She takes off running over where Quaritch and Lyle were.

A scream is rang out making Quaritch pick her and runs to where the team was yelling. Seeing three na'vi and a human boy were being restrained by the team. Quickly she has him put her and she moves over to Cyrus who was standing a bit away from the others.

"Daddy?" Cyrus pushes her behind telling her to stay quiet as she tries to talk to him. Lyle explain they have half breeds as he forced the girl hand out.

Quaritch asks the Na'vi Boy to show him his hands making the boy flip him off. She tried to hold in a laugh which cause Cyrus to cover her mouth.

He goes to back to the older girl making human boy freak out who spoke out in English. Causing Quaritch to ask what his name which he answered with Spider Socorro but he calls him miles.

He calls the General to come get them as they moved back to the shack. She jumps onto the old machine sitting on top of it. Looking down to see a skeleton watching Lyle pull off the dog tags. She taps the Quaritch leg who was watching the tablet as she wanted to watch the video aswell which he lowered it for her.

The Sully kids and Spider watch in curiosity at the human girl who was acting without a care in the world noting how she didn't hold her gun or looked at them in disgust watching how she grimaced at whatever she saw.

"That's sick." Gagging when Quaritch crushes the skull. "Please tell me you're gonna wash your hands when we get back ." She turns away catching spider looking at her making her study his strange appearance. She tried to move towards him but Lyle stopped here pulling her with him to move to some coverage as it started to rain and get dark.

She was made to stand behind everyone with Walker and Brown as they were looking around for danger. She wished she bought a jacket to block some of the rain as she wiped her mask.

A distant pattern of yips rang out making her look around slowly. Stopping when she see how all the kids were reacting to the the sounds. Walker pushed her behind her tighten the grip on her gun. "Take cover if anything happens got it?" She quickly nods starting to feel anxious as she looked around.

Suddenly Fike took an arrow to the eye screaming making gun fire start. Brown and Walker start shooting running forward as she watches the na'vi boy activate the smoke bombs and biting arm of Z dog. "Angel run!" She turned to see her dad yelling at her as he was shooting towards the trees. "Damn it run!"

She takes off quickly ducking behind a tree pulling the gun from her side taking the safety off. Listening to the colonel yelling out learning the ones who attacked them where Jake and his wife and the kids were his children.

Hearing the wife threatening to kill the colonel aswell given him the name demon. She turns pointing her gun hearing movement next to her making her freeze as she made eye contact with Jake Sully.

Jake grips the axe tighter about to attack her but stops when he see the fear that was painted on the young girl's face who looked to be the same age as his kids. she lowers the gun not wanting him to hurt her and being terrified of him. He watched a tear run down her face as she held her hands up. "Hey It's okay I'm not going to hurt you." Telling her in English watching her relaxes a bit.

He runs off when he sees Neteyam moving in making her duck down more hearing the gun fire go off again. Closing her eyes trying to stay calm but starts screaming when a hand pulls her from behind the tree. "Sweetheart it's me it's Lyle are you hurt?" Lyle quickly checks her for any injuries making her shakes her head no.

Picking her up latching herself to him while he runs towards the team telling her to hold on tightly. Hooking themselves to a wire. She looks and see that spider was fighting Quaritch who had him on his shoulders as they were pulling up to the ship.

"Leya are you hurt?" Cyrus had pulled her into a hug when they made it onto the ship thanking Lyle who just nods. But all her focus was on Spider who was being retrained while hissing and trying fight everyone while cuffed.

Cyrus tries to hold her but she pulls away going over to Lyle who was sitting and talking with Lopez and Z Dog. They pauses the conversation all staring her down.

Surprising everyone as she tries to pull him towards her trying to hug him as he looked confused but gives into the hug. "Thank you for coming for me." It was muffled but with everyone's new hearing it was clear as day.

" Of course sweetheart you're apart of this team now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.7K 13
( NETEYAM.SULLY & LO'AK.SULLY Γ— fem!oc ) following the Movie Β© AVATARFANFICTION | AnΓ€i was a halfbreed outcast...
57.6K 1.3K 23
π”Όπ•§π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π••π•’π•£π•œπ•–π•€π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣𝕀 π•“π•£π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•€π•œπ•ͺ. Ayn'at--the daughter of a Na'vi warrior and an earthling sc...
1.6K 1 70
Neteyam x Human Female Oc Julie scott has been best friends with Jake Sully, His brother Tom Sully. Julie scott loved Pandora and she respected the...
95.2K 2.2K 36
Life wasn't too easy for people who felt like they left alone while people around the world, but they do feel belong while they were in the other wor...