Babysitting Your Niece | Izan...

By Mikakitoka

↪It all started when she saved this little girl from a kidnapper, but little did she know that this little gi... More

PREVIEW
information
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12/Christmas Special
chapter 13
fin chapter

chapter 11

316 9 5
By Mikakitoka

NO ONE POV

"Y/n... I like you..."

Izana stated as he was facing kakucho, pretending to be y/n. "again"

"why?!"

"say it with feelings" Kakucho replied bluntly. Currently Izana is practicing how to confess to y/n whilst kakucho pretends to be her. 

"Y/n... Mahal kita, Mahal na Mahal kita. Ikaw at ikaw lang ang aking mamahalin."

(Y/n... I love you, I love you so much. You are the only one that I will ever love)

He said as his eyes soften and thinks about the girl she had just mentioned, Y/n

"hmm... It's good but I think you still need to add more?"

Izana sigh in frustration, not knowing what to add next to his words of his feelings for y/n.

THAT NIGHT

"Ate Y/n! I'm home!" Mika shouted happily as she enter the house. "oh! Mika! Welcome home!"

"Ate Y/n! Uncle picked me up from school today!" She happily exclaimed running towards her, hugging her feet. As izana and kakucho also showed up. "hm~ that's good" she says as she gave Mika a smile whilst holding a tray of food. "Y/n..." Mikey called as he walks down the stairs.

"Sir! Jan ka lang! Wag kang Bababa!"(sir, just stay there! Don't come down!) y/n shouted as she ran upstairs to mikey who was walking down the stairs. "what's... going on?..." izana slowly exclaimed as he watch his brother clinging onto y/n as dark aura surround him. "Sir! Tulong!"(sir! Help!) y/n cried out making izana snapped, running for y/n's aide.

"fever?"

Izana took Mikey and walk him to his room. "what happened?" he ask as he lay down Mikey on his bed. "well... There's this guy called earlier named inui and told me to pick up sir Mikey" she explained, putting down the tray of light foods for Mikey. "medyo bumaba naman na po lagnat ni sir mikey don't worry"(His fever had already come down a bit so don't worry) she added giving him a warm smile.

He chuckle as he reply "thanks" and smile back at her. "Don't go flirting in front of a sick person" Mikey exclaimed who was sweating badly. Y/n saw this and took a dry towel and wipe them off his face. "Sir, How do you feel? Does your head still hurt?" Y/n asked as she wipe his sweat on his neck.

Izana saw this and took the towel that y/n was using to wipe mikey's sweat. "I-I'll do it..." He said as he was clearly annoyed seeing that the girl he like is wiping his brother's sweat. "You can go to Mika and do your thing..."

"Besides Mikey is my brother"

Y/n took this as a brotherly love and did as what she was told.

"don't worry I won't steal her from you" Mikey stated as soon as Y/n has left the room. "How will I be able to believe that when you literally cling to her moment ago"

Mikey chuckle "what can I say I'm sick?"

"ohoho the invincible Mikey is sick? Then just die!" izana grab a pillow and hit him with it only to be dodge. "look at that! You're already fine and you act so sick in front of y/n!" he said as he threw the pillow his holding at mikey. "I told you I won't steal her!"

"shut up!"

NEXT DAY

"Sir?! Dapat nagpapahinga ka sa kwarto mo!"(Sir!? You should be resting at your room!) y/n stated as he saw Mikey taking a seat in the kitchen. "I don't understand what you said just now but don't worry I'm fine now..." he assured as he gave her a smile "Izana will kill me if I continue to be sick..."

"are you sure?" y/n once again ask as her face was an inch close to Mikey's with her palm on his forehead. "what the hell do you guys think your doing?..." izana ask with an annoyed look. "n-nothing! Y/n was just checking if I'm fine now! Haha"

"how many times do I need to tell you I won't steal her!" mikey whispered at his brother only to be smack by him "sir!" y/n called making the two male catch their attention. "how could you hit a sick person!" she scold the bleach hair male. "Y-y/n... You don't have to get mad at him. It doesn't hurt..." Mikey said as he was making y/n stop from scolding his brother. "No!"

"Sir izana, you know your brother is sick how could you hit him!"

"sorry..."

"ay wag kayo mag sorry sa akin sir Kay sir Mikey po kayo mag sorry"(don't apologize to me, please apologize to sir Mikey!) izana look at Mikey with an annoyed look again. "g-gome..." he said as he put his hand on his shoulder and clench them. "I'm sorry..." while Mikey was freak out internally of his brother.

TIMESKIP

"Y/n, Are you free right now?" Mikey ask, holding the keys of his motorbike. "Yes po. Do you need anything sir?" she replied as she put down her phone. "Great! Come with me!" He exclaimed and pulled y/n out of the house not even letting her reply again.

...

"Sir? Where are we going?" Y/n ask as she was behind Mikey on his bike. "Sir Izana might get mad at us"

"don't worry he won't" He grinned as he let his face get through the air making his hair flow backwards.

Stopping at a place, Y/n went down of the bike as well as Mikey. "uhm..."

"Y/n,  Let's go on a Date!"

"huh?"

...

"what's with the date all of the sudden?" y/n ask as they we're looking around the mall. "Nothing~" mikey answerd with a grin as y/n was suspicious of this. Despite the suspiciousness y/n still followed Mikey. "But still though... Wouldn't Sir Izana be mad at us? And How about Mika? Who's going to pick her—"

"Shh!"

"You're worrying too much" He said as he put his index finger on y/n's soft lips making her quiet. As his lips formed into a smirk.

...

Time pass and the two of them enjoyed their time together, as they we're on their way back home. Y/n notice that Mikey take a wrong road on their way home.

"Maybe he's going on a shortcut..." Y/n thought to herself, ignoring the fact that Mikey drove into another road. But while they are on their way, "parang hindi na ito shortcut..." (I think this isn't a shortcut anymore...)

"Uhm... Sir?" She called as Mikey hummed "I thought we're going home?" she ask "ah... I forgot to tell you, We're going to pass by somewhere. Cause there's something I want to show you" He explained as the corner of his lips went wide than it already is. Yet y/n only nod as a respond, still confused on where they we're going to. She wants to ask where was that place he was talking about that he has to pass by but she chose not to ask and once again just look at the window and watch the cars they passed by.

...

"w-what is this?" y/n stutter as she saw the a table in the middle of the garden of different flowers along with izana holding a bouquet and approaching her whilst he wear a formal suit.

He was blushing along with his heart that can't stop pounding from nervous.

Y/n look back at Mikey yet he look away and act like he don't know anything. "Uhm sir..."

"Y-y-y-y-y/n..."

"woah, did Izana, The King just stutter?!" The Haitani Brothers thought as they we're watching behind Mikey. "ahem! Izana." Kakucho called as y/n turn around from confusion.

Izana then step closer to her and was giving her the bouquet he was holding as he's face was almost like a ripe tomato. Y/n stare at this expression of him, seeing this side of him for the first time.

Kakucho once again clear his throat as y/n snapped out from her thoughts and accepted the bouquet.

He then took her hand as he walk her to the table, covering a white cloth with a vase of rose on the middle.

They both sat at their each seats whilst kakucho was serving them dinner along with the haitani brothers.

"ANO TOH?! TEH ANO TOH?!!" (WHAT'S THIS?! GIRL WHAT IS THIS?!) Y/n was calm on the outside but she was having a disaster on the inside. "WHAT THE PAKINING SHIT IS THIS?!"

"UNA SI SIR MIKEY, NGAYON SI SIR IZANA NAMAN?! NANANAGINIP BA AKO?!" (FIRST SIR MIKEY NOW SIR IZANA?! AM I DREAMING?!)

They both ate quietly and did not spoke even a word they only both glance each other and once they caught each other looking they would both looking away.

"I'm getting annoyed just by watching this" Mikey stated as an irk mark appear on his cheek. "same" Kakucho then followed as he sigh. "Ran, your turn" he ordered

"yeah... yeah..." he said lazily as he enter the scene with his violin. "Ahem!... Since you two had already finished eating minutes ago and is not even speaking..." he announced as he lift his violin. "why don't you two have a dance?" he added as he started playing his violin.

"I didn't know Ran knows how to play a violin..."

Music echoes through the place as they both sway themselves to the romantic atmosphere. Izana smile seeing y/n's embarrassed side. "Do you... Like it?" He ask, a tint of blush can be seen on his cheeks.

"y-yes..."

MIKEY POV

Never thought a day would come that I'll see Izana dancing, not only that, with a girl too Everytime we would go to a party he will always just drink alcohol and never dance.

I'm happy for him...

But these feelings should be thrown away...

These feelings that I shouldn't feel for her...

Izana likes her... I can't steal her...

I promised him that I won't steal her...

Watching them dance like this... It's giving me pain...

"I'll go to the restroom for a minute" I said to kakucho and left the scene. It hurts seeing her happy with someone and not me.

But it's okay, as long as she's happy...

I went in the bathroom as I saw my reflection on the mirror at the sink. "I'm really hopeless when it comes to girls haha" I said to myself as i chuckle and wash then my face.

I hope they'll be happy in the future...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 54.6K 78
Your vacation plans got ruined after your fiance decided to end your 6 year relationship. Angry and heartbroken, you decided to go on this vacation...
579K 31.6K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
73.2K 1.8K 29
Wherein you were forced to marry the oldest Haitani. The man who seems to be the one to love you but turns out to be the leading actor in your bad dr...
496K 20.3K 31
||ORIGINAL SUGARBABY Bonten x Reader|| All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist and you do...