Murder Mystery - H.S

By angelhazs

He was all seven of the deadly sins Harry Styles, a father of two twin girls, runs the most dangerous, well... More

☆ Introduction ☆
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 *
20*
21
22
23*
24
25
26*
27*
28
29*
30*
32*
33*
34
35
36
37
38
39*
40*
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48*
49*
50*
51
52
53
54
55
56
57*
58
59*

31

1.9K 72 42
By angelhazs

Harry.

My body suddenly felt very hot—groaning pain shooting in my back, a weight on my chest preventing me from moving,

I grumble and peek my eyes open before quickly closing them as reaction to the brightness. I put my hands over my eyes to prevent the sunlight and the flow of memories rushes in. I fell asleep with Juliet. Memories about what we did last night.

Juliet was still sitting next to me; her head on my chest, a hand on my heart, both of her legs crossed over mine, snoring lightly.

She was gleaming in the sunlight, her smooth skin shimmering, and her thin, purple cotton underwear was peeking from under her shirt that rode up and brunch around her waist.

Juliet tosses and turns in her sleep, scrunching up her face before regaining her composure. "Tellement jolie," I murmured, "Tu me fais des choses dangereuses."

Her hand closes to a fist, and she groans. "Morning." I grinned, and she fluttered her eyes open and shut them again.

I don't know what's getting into me recently. I let Juliet get this close to me, but I was completely mesmerized by her. Her pretty skin, and her light brown eyes, would glow when she thought of something that was "funny" or when she would look at my daughters, or when she would tell me a story. Her full, soft pink lips—how perfect and kissable they look.

I can't get her off my mind.

"What are you even saying?" she asks murmuring a sorry, laying down on her bed and running a hand over her hair. "Shut up. it's too early,"

I murmured. "You need to get up for work." My voice was husky and deep. Juliet made a faint groan of distress. turning her head to look at me once more. "When are you going to let me tattoo you again?" I asked out of the blue as I noticed all the bare parts of her body and how pretty my marks will look on her. Juliet chuckles and pulls back a bit, causing both of us to get fixed on one another.

We had one another's eyes locked in silence. Juliet places her hand firmly against my cheeks and glides her fingers over my lips and down my jaw. Her brows furrowed as she thought about whatever was on her mind while she smiled.

"When you let me tattoo you." Juliet raises herself to her elbows, her eyes brightening.

" Yeah?" My gaze is met by hers, and she nods. "What will you tattoo on my body? mhm?" She shrugs and nibbles her bottom lip.

"A star."

"A star?" I laugh. "Why a star?" Juliet chews on her bottom lip and lays back down, turning her face away from the sunlight. "Because stars are pretty." She stays silent for a while, and I begin to wonder what she is thinking. Her gaze returns to me, and she beams, her eyes sparking, her cheeks turning slightly pink, and her pink, plump lips turning upwards. "What will you tattoo on me?"

My hand lands on her hips, nails digging into her skin. She lets out a whimper, and my eyes fly to meet her. Juliet rolls her eyes and giggles once again as humiliation spreads across her cheeks. My palm lands flat on her waist, and I pull her closer, cupping her face and breathing out a soft laugh. My thumb traced over her lower lip as I said, "I'll tattoo my name right here," causing her eyes to briefly widen before rolling once again.

"No, the fuck you won't." Her cheeks lighten in color as she chuckles. Her face was flushed, and her eyes were sparkling and getting brighter like stars.

That's what she was. A star. Always shining so brightly despite all of the pain. Always beautiful and glowing, no matter what.

"Why not?" I chuckled. Juliet shifts on the ground and sits up, groaning, and my arms feel empty; I can no longer see her face. The way Juliet reacted to my words and my hands touching her soft skin

"I have to go get ready for work." she ignored my words. I nodded and sat up as well, grabbing the baby monitor and switching between cameras 1 and 2. Watching the girls slowly wake up. Juliet turned to look at me, and the sudden urge to kiss her grew.

"C'mon let me tattoo my name on your body,"

" Not happening Harry." Her eyes follow mine as she inquires, "What are you doing today?"

"I think I'll take the girls to the park or do something with them." I sighed. "Daycare is closed." I rubbed my eyes, and when I opened them again, she was staring at me.

"I have another meeting later tonight." Juliet nods and picks up the same hair tie I used on her the last night, placing her hair into a ponytail. "I can take care of the girls while you're gone," she offers.

"Yeah," I said, finding her jaw squeezing it. Juliet nods, uttering, "I promise them I'll watch the Little Mermaid."

"The little mermaid?" I raised an eyebrow. "They want to watch a different Princess movie?"

"Shocker, right?" I hummed as my gaze landed on her lips as she giggled. "Can I kiss you?" I questioned looking up into her eyes.

"Sure," I leaned forward but abruptly stopped as she said, in a high-pitched, giggly voice. "I haven't brushed my teeth."

"Don't care." I hummed, kissing her lips. I really just needed to kiss her. She hums and lets out a tiny whine that I caught, with the grasp on her jaw only getting tighter.

Juliet exhaled sharply as she withdrew, her cheeks still crimson from the kiss. She chuckles, "Okay," while glancing up in my direction.

"Call out," I tell her.

"God no. Do you want them to fire me?" Rolling my eyes, I shook my head.

"If they fire you, I'll kill them," she hums and stands up, her shirt flowing down.

"Killing people doesn't solve problems. I'm going to work, Harry." Standing from my spot, I follow her inside, both making our way upstairs.

"Killing people does solve problems." Juliet ignores me. Making her way down the hall and towards the guest room, she stops before walking inside, turning to look at me.

"Let me borrow your car again."

"I'll take you." She nods and walks away into the guest bedroom as I make my way toward Azriela. She was awake, exactly as I was expecting sitting on her bed.

She was staring out into the distance, still a little doozy. Finally locking eyes with mine, she squeals a smile on her lips, and her eyes widen. "Daddy!" She was up on her feet, and I caught her in my arms. Her hugs are worth more than any money I have. I might lose everything, but if I still had my girls and their love, it wouldn't matter.

"Good morning, honey pot." I kissed her on the top of her head as she giggled. "Sleep well?"

Azri nods. " Yup." I hummed and pushed her hair behind her ears kissing her cheeks. " Daddy, can I have pancakes, please?

"Of course but first let's go wake up your sister." Picking her up, I walk into Marcey's room. She was still sleeping, unlike Azri. Soft snores reverberated in the dark room.

"Hey, petal." She squirmed and covered her head with the blanket as soon as I turned on the nightlight. Placing Azriela on the bed, she peels the blanket off of Marceline and covers herself.

"Good morning, Azri." Marceline murmurs and scoots to sit on the bed.

"Let's go get ready, drive Juliet to work, and enjoy breakfast, little loves."

Marcy's eyes widen. She exclaims, "Juliet?" I laughed nodding. "Yeah—do you want to see her?"

" Yes!" Marcey and Azri jump off the bed and into my arms. I catch her with a small laugh, hearing their giggles. Marcey pulls back and squishes my face in her hands. "Good morning, Daddy."

"Good morning, Petal. Ready to go brush our teeth?" She nodded, and I turned to look at Azriela as she moved closer to me.

I grab my two girls and carry them on my hip as I leave the room. Azriela was being gentle like always, soft and caring. a little shy too sticking her thumb in her mouth as she laid her head on my shoulder.

Marceline was full of energy, excited, and playing with my cross necklace while telling me about her dream.

I shower them and get them ready for the day, when I was done Juliet watched them while I quickly do the same. When I finish showering, I find Juliet, Azriela, and Marceline on the bed. They were sitting in a circle, talking.

Juliet catches my stare, and her eyes drop down to where the towel wraps around my lower half—her eyes rolling back up. She looks down at the girls and back at me. The girls were showing Juliet the drawing they did for me the other day."

"Okay, little stars.. daddy's going to change. Let's go wait for him downstairs." Both of the girl's heads turn in my direction and go into Juliet's holds,

Once she left I changed into a T-shirt and jeans, parting my hair in the middle as usual.

I had an important meeting later today, and I was finalizing the plans with Zayn. Finding out how and what we're going to do to lure Aliyyah. Before I went and slept with a woman I didn't want to be around, I had a few things on my mind that I needed to clear up.

I've done this in the past, sleeping with people to learn information—find out what kind of details somebody would give me in exchange for a small amount of pleasure.

Walking back downstairs, the girls were sitting on the floor with Juliet—she was applying lipstick to them. They gushed and gushed about the makeup I bought them the other day, which is now tossed in their playroom, ruined.

"Hi, Daddy, look at what I have." Azri plucks up her lips and stands in front of me. "Do you want some lipstick, Daddy?" She turned to look at Juliet before I had a chance to react. "Can you give some to Daddy, Juliet?

Juliet laughs, and I look over at her. "What's so funny?" I ask in a teasing manner. She was wearing her scrubs that hugged her body closely and showed off her curves.

Juliet grins, "Nothing," adding, "Should we give Daddy some lipstick?" After asking the girls, who both shouted "Yes," Juliet got to her feet and started walking toward me. My head dips down to look at her, and she's smiling and unscrewing her lipstick.

Juliet was laughing and peering up at me with her dark eyes before looking back down. She has a small, cheeky grin on her lips. Juliet had a rose-like scent that made me feel lightheaded, but in a good way, in a way that had me wanting to smell her even more. The only thing I can breathe in is her smell.

The girls are standing close to us; Juliet holding my jaw in her free hand while applying lipstick to my lips with her other hand. The brush moved from the center of my lips to the edge and felt chilly against mine. "All done. Now take me to work. I am running late."

   Juliet.

" Juliet." Turning on my heel, I look over at the nurse. She was new here—fresh out of college, young, and with a bright future ahead of her. She was a bit shy, usually staying to herself through her work days or not talking much to any coworkers. She has brown short hair formed into an afro, dark glowy skin, and bright green eyes, kind of like Harry.

My lips began to smile as I continued to stare at her while she was holding a vase filled with flowers. "These were sent for you," she said, placing the object in my hands. My gaze wandered among the various flower and their different colors.

It was truly beautiful. I bit my lower lip to prevent a smile from appearing on my face as the nurse left the room. Are these flowers from who I think they're from?

My eyes look for a note, finding it hidden between a pink and a white flower. Plucking it out of the vase—my eyes scan repeatedly over what it says.

My breath became locked in my throat, and I felt the blood trickle down my body. The glass shattered all over the floor, water splashed and pooled on the ground, and glass flew around the smelly break room.

" Fuck." My heartbeat accelerates. With images and thoughts racing through my head and my ears ringing, I rush over to the counter and grab the roll of paper towels.

My head uncontrollably read over the lines I once read, and my head pounded, feeling like someone was plucking every single hair on my body. I took a breath, dropped the paper towel once again, and fell forward, my hands grabbing the counter.

Blood flashes across my head; her hand printed all over the kitchen floor and kitchen counter—her skin no longer attacks her body. He did what I saw that evening. He's the reason I'm the way I am today.

He's the reason why I don't trust people and why I've never had any of my first. I don't like it when people touch me or come close to me because of him. He is to blame for my insecurities, the fact that I am afraid of the dark, and the fact that I no longer feel good about myself. I'm scared of darkness killing me because that's what's going to happen. The darkness will kill me before I can blink. Darkness closed in on me and not being able to see a single thing.

Harry murdered your mother.

That's what the note said. Without any evidence, I know I can't assume he just killed her, but it makes sense. It makes sense why he was willing to protect me and why he insisted that my Mom's the murderer wasn't after me. He knew all that because he is the killer.

I might be mistaken, but that didn't stop the sensation that the room was engulfing me. The white walls changed to dark red color as my mind began to play tricks. Causing me to feel unsafe. My hands flew to my throat, clutching it as I gasped. I tried to take a breath, but it hurt like someone had passed a match over my throat, and I was unable to get away from it. I walk backward, feeling everything around me get hotter and smaller. My body begins to feel nauseous as my head begins to spin.

I quickly ran over to the garbage can, squeezed my eyes tight, and emptied my stomach as I attempted to take another breath. Weights were being placed on me like I was nothing, and I could feel every bone in my body tingling. Tears prickled my eyes, but they didn't fall just yet.

Breathing a sharp breath, I think about what I just read—Harry murdered your mom.

Do I believe it?

Do I ignore it? My ears rang louder, and my pulse beat more quickly.

" Juliet. Juliet." My name is being called out by a hand gripping my shoulder. My back hit the counter as I jerked back and turned abruptly.

The nurse who brought me the flowers stood a bit stunned. She swallowed for a moment before asking, "Are you okay?"

I blink once at her, and she points to my hand. "You cut yourself." I blink once more before looking down at the blood that is slowly running down to my elbows from my hands.

The back of my hand presses against my mouth. I cut myself, but how? I didn't feel any pain at all. "Juliet," she calls for my name, and I feel myself feel vulnerable.

"I need to get out of here," She stared at me, a little confused. She looked worried— her eyes never leaving me as I pace the room. "I have to go."

The sounds of my mother screaming echoed in my ears, and I grabbed my purse while whispering to myself to remember to breathe. I'm trying to keep reminding myself to relax. My mind screamed at me to stop moving, but my feet worked blindly, taking me outside and out of the hospital, ignoring the chants of my name from other nurses.

I honestly don't care if I get fired.

As soon as I stepped outside, a little air and rain touched my skin. I took a deep breath before I cried out in pain, my heart beating in my chest and my head spinning. God, I don't even know what to do. I breathed out a laugh and ran a hand through my hair, pulling the hair tie off my head.

I take a few steps while reaching into my bag and taking a cigarette out. I light it up and take a few big drags before continuing to walk.

Did Harry seriously kill my mother?

Is that why he was willing to protect me?

because he knew that they wouldn't find my mother's killer if he was the one? It is not logical.

Why would Harry kill his best friend's mother? Does Zayn know? God. What's going on in my life? Did I lose my virginity to the person who murdered my mom?

After putting out the cigarette, I prepared my hands for another one, closed my eyes, and let the smoke cloud my already foggy thoughts while walking into a bar. I'm not sure what I was doing, but I also wasn't able to think clearly.

I mumbled before the bartender could respond. "The strongest thing you have is to keep them coming." He gave me an odd look while nodding.

Nauseousness from my body all over again, and I closed my eyes, breathing in deeply. I just need to clear my head. The drink is placed in front of me, and I reach forward, bringing the drink to my lips.

I had lost track of how many drinks I had received from the kind bartender. He didn't ask too many questions or act like he cared about a helpless damsel, which made me grateful.

I didn't initially pay attention to my name when I first heard it. I knew exactly how to explain it. My thoughts were misguiding me. Because there is no way Harry could have discovered himself here and is attempting to gain my attention.

" Juliet." I flinch at the sound of my voice, and my blood runs cold. I stay still despite having shivers all over my body and my heart racing. Maybe if I don't move, he will disappear. " Juliet."

However, he shouts my name again, and as I turn around to see him standing there, rather than having my dumb little thoughts, I just accepted that he was here in some way.

He reaches forward to touch me but I stop him "Please don't touch me." I tremble and yell as I go toward my feet. I was standing face-to-face with Harry, who appeared enraged. "What the hell are you doing here?" I gulp as he continually runs his gaze across my face.

My words felt slowed down and drunken as I stared up at him. I take a step back as Harry's green eyes look behind me and then back at me, "Get away from me."

"Juliet, you're making a scene." I shook my head, feeling sick to my stomach once more. images flashing through my head. "No, I'm not."

Harry grabs my wrist and yanks me in his direction. He uttered, anger written all over his face: "Let's go."

"Don't touch me." I tried to pull away with a somewhat louder shout, but Harry was stronger than me and held me as his life depended on it.

"I think she told you to let her go." I turned around to look at the bartender, who was wiping down a table while he called out to me from behind.

"Mind your own business," Harry mumbled and drew me nearer to him; when my hand fell on his chest, I looked back up into his eyes in full dread.

"Get away from me." After Harry let go of me, I exhaled forcefully. "Please don't touch me. Don't touch me." I swallowed, rubbing my hand over my hair. "I don't want to be in the same house as my mom's killer."

All of Harry's movements stop, and he looks down at me, jaw clenched. "What?" he asked. Before I could respond, Harry put his arms around my waist and lifted me.

I was now in full panic mode, trying to push his hands away, but Harry was stronger. He hauled me out of the bar while holding me even tighter. I chanted repeatedly, "Let me go," as many looked at me but did nothing to help.

I desperately tried to hurt him by digging my nails into his arms, but he didn't even flinch. He pulls up in front of his black vehicle, opens the door, and throws me inside.

"Harry," I say. He slammed the door in my face, and that's when it hit me. I wasn't going to make it out alive—I'm with a psychopath who kills people for a living.

A/N

Hii I'm sorry this chapter took long but I hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 3.2K 69
Harry Styles is on his way to becoming the boss of a well-known, deadly Mafia that has existed for centuries, soon Meeting Luna Miller, a highly igno...
632K 11.4K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...
167 7 7
"Oh but you see sweetheart, there's so much more I am capable of. You see me from the outside, a guy who can just look at a person once and have them...
5.7K 283 29
Alex Cross has just left America, moving to London to go to a University that she's been wishing to go to for nine years. Her roommate is nice, the c...