Seraphic (atwow)

By Softly_Blessed21

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chatper 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 19

81 0 0
By Softly_Blessed21

Catleya was using Cyrus as a pillow since he wouldn't go away from her now. "Angel we're almost there." She curled into his side more ignoring him. While he glares at Lyle who tapped her leg making her sit up to look at him.

"Hey kid so you lived alone on the ship while we all were in the tube things" Lyle tried to get her to talk as she just stared at him. Shaking her head no finally answering. "No Dr. Lee and Marcos as well the other crew lived on it too."

"They played your mommy and daddy huh?" He jokes trying to be ass smirking seeing Cyrus clench his fist.

"No they didn't play anything haven't you heard it takes a village to raise a child asshat?" She glares at the embarrassed man making everyone laugh. "She got some fire in her." Colonel laughs out watching the young girl pull her mask out.

Cyrus help her put mask on then grabbing his and her bags. "Remember don't take this off till we get inside." "I know thank you for helping me." Cyrus helps her up pull her close with his tail making she giggle feeling it wrap around her wrist.

"Colonel what are we gonna do about her? We're soldiers not babysitters." Lyle whispers to Quaritch who was watching Catleya dances around Cyrus with Z-Dog and Mansik who was walking along enjoying the father and daughter presences.

" Well Lyle Sully don't know we have his kid that could be a good advantage for us Let's see what General Ardmore has to say." He smirks making way to to meet up with the woman.

The rest of the team go to get ready to head out for a field mission later in the day. Cyrus went with Catleya wanting to catch up with her as much she would let him.

"Were you okay Angel? They didn't hurt you right?" He asks watching her pause at the question. "Well at first not everyone was okay with the news of me being on the ship and who's daughter I was." Seeing her face morphed into a hurt expression as she got flashes of the painful past of her first year in the ship.

"They wanted someone to punish for everything he did and I was easy target back then." Cyrus got up getting on his knees careful pulling her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry my baby I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you." Pleading with her as he cried into her rocking them back and forth.

She pulled back looking at the Na'vi studying the similarities from when he was a human wiping the tears . "Don't blame yourself you can't fixed what happened. Lee and Marcos made sure it wouldn't happen again."

30 minutes later they were catching up and got used to his new body he wasn't scared to hug her or joke with her. But the dad came out of him when he saw tattoos when she took her jacket off.

"You're too young for all those tattoos how did you even get them while you're on the ship." Frowning at him." You let me get the ones on my wrists when I was younger whats the difference now and same way you all got yours the staff did them when I asked." He just sighs and nods at her knowing she was right.

"What do they mean beautiful?"Cyrus sits on the her bed making her laugh at how uncomfortable he looked on the smaller bed." The stars cause i was born amongst them. My back is because I was obsessed with learning about nature and universe and Angel because of the nickname you call me and mom."

Yawning she told him she wanted to take a nap and would meet up with team later. He tucked her into the bed making her roll her eyes but allowed him seeing how happy he was. Closing her eyes as she watched him leave.

(An hour later)

Z-Dog knocks on the girl's door waiting for a response after 5 mins choosing to walk seeing the girl still sleeping. "Catleya you need to wake up and get ready." Shaking a bit to hard making the girl snap awake pushing the woman away.

"Whoa there it's just me." Holding her hands up waiting for Catleya to wake up more finally realizing who it was. "I'm so sorry I didn't realize-." "It's okay jeez kid what those science freaks do to you?"

"Come on kid let's hit the showers and head out so the Colonel don't come looking for us." Quickly trying the subject at the grime look the girl held at the mentions of the people on the ship. Catleya went to the closet pulling some clothes then grabbing Z-Dog's hand shocking the woman heading to the showers.

Getting know each other well while getting dressed Catleya noticed Z-Dog was trying to braid around her queue. "Here let me help."

"There you go that should stay." She turns away from Z and gets changed while Z looks in the mirror. "Thank you Catleya." "Just Leya please we're friends now Z." The older woman just smiled at the girl as they finished walking to out seeing everyone was waiting.

"Here Lele I was told to give these to you" Cyrus pops out of nowhere handing a backpack and watching place everything away placing larger gun on her back and another on her hip making him frown.

"You know how to shoot right?" She looks up embarrassed. "Never a real one only a simulation." Quaritch stops walking looking down at her when he hears the news. "You better only use those for emergency I don't need you shooting anyone or yourself." Glaring at him but chooses not answer him.

Cyrus helps pull her thick hair up in a ponytail. "Thank you dad." She doesn't see the smile that breaks out on his face feeling happy that she wasn't treating him different.

Everyone was loading up on ship before she could climb on with Cyrus. Lyle pulled her away from him making her sit next to Quaritch. "You got to stay near me or Lyle got it?" She frowns but nods seeing he was serious.

Half way through the ride Colonel noticed she kept trying to look out the door. He placed her infront of him holding her tightly as she leans out the looking all around with a bright smile. Letting out a scream of excitement which making everyone smile at her. Even the Colonel had small grin who started to taken a liking to the young girl.

Colonel pulls her back as they got ready to land. Speaking in the ear piece "Alright kid I need to you listen closely you need to stay close to us you need to stay alert." She quickly nods moving closer to him.

Lyle leans over bumping her a bit for her to turn to him. "Don't worry sweetheart I'll protect you you see these guns?" Flexing his muscles causing Z dog to smack him making everyone laugh.

Once ship landed everyone climbed out with Lyle helping her out covering her a bit with his body as ship took off tapping her on the shoulder to let her know she can get up she moves out from under him.

Looking at the forest in amazement as she slowly turns round to try to take everything in. Not believing her eyes unable to stop smiling.

The team watches the girl run around the area touching everything even throwing herself into the grass looking at it closely. "Never seen someone so happy to be in this hellhole." Z dog tells the Brown and Lopez along with Mansk.

Everyone watched her enjoy nature for the first time. Lyle rushes towards her as she was about to touch a flower quickly pulling her back watching it try to reach out to her.

"Don't do that." Speaking to her firmly as she was looking at the reaching plant making her wanna touch it more. The team moves out staying on guard while she walked in the middle looking at animals and plants with her gun hanging at her.

A yipping sound rings out making everyone stops Lyle pushes her behind him as she pecks around him wanting to
see. A couple of viper wolves jumps out staring them down growling at them before running off.

"Dad I wanna pet them can I next time?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.6K 26
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Book 2 - Following the events of the first story, Jake and Y/n are married and mat...
244K 7.1K 17
** 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅** When Äeya was promised to Neteyam when they were born, she thought that their life together would be peaceful. Things were p...
1.6K 1 70
Neteyam x Human Female Oc Julie scott has been best friends with Jake Sully, His brother Tom Sully. Julie scott loved Pandora and she respected the...
62.2K 1K 30
The sullys have gone through hardship with the sky people. The sky people have returned and destroyed their home but now they have to leave there hom...