Reincarnated in dxd

By MadH22atter

I do not own high school dxd but this is my first story!!! More

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1 birth of Hyoudou twins
Chapter 2 the beginning
Chapter 3 the beginning part 2
Chapter 4 the beginning part 3
Chapter 5 the encounter
Chapter 6 the encounter part 2
Chapter 7 the encounter part 3
Chapter 8 the battle
Chapter 9 the battle part 2
Chapter 10 the battle part 3
Chapter 11 the unknown 
Chapter 12 the unknown part 2
Chapter 13 the unknown part 3
Chapter 15 training for war part 2
Chapter 16 training for war part 3
Chapter 17 Training for war part 4
Chapter 18 training for war(final training arc)plus surprise encounter
Chapter 19 trihexa unleashed
Chapter 20 trihexa unleashed part 2
Chapter 21 trihexa battle
Chapter 22 trihexa battle (final)
Christmas/new years chapter
Stay tuned
Status during training arc and potential forms!
Sebastian and Issei harem
Sebastian current pupils
Sebastian updated status window
Updated status window volume 2 sneak peak!!
Vol. 2 third status window sneak peak
Vol.2 Harem ideas for Sebastian,zoro!
Hiatus
dxd

Chapter 14 training for war

148 2 0
By MadH22atter

(Underworld morning 7am)

Sebastian: (slowly wakes up and slams issei room door open) wake the fuck up it's time to train!!!

Issei: (slowly wakes up) but why so early?

Sebastian: because I said so!! (Unleashes a little dragon god aura)

Issei: (scared shitless) okay I'm up!!

(Time skip to dragon mountains with tannin)

Sebastian: yo tannin I have some people that need training for trihexa attack!!

Tannin: why yes Sebastian-sama right away!!

Tannin: (transforms into human form)

(Au: tannin in this story can become human again but is also female just so you know)

Tannin: shall we get started?

Everyone: yes!!

Issei: (starts thinking thots)

Asia: (slaps her boyfriend slaps her boyfriend)

(Xenovia & Irina teleport in)

Xenovia &Irina: (slaps issei their boyfriend)

Xenovia,Irina&asia: (death glare at issei) excuse us mister but you have three girlfriends and you looking at another girl!!

Issei: (scared for his life) I'm sorry please forgive me?

Xenovia,Irina&asia: (still glares at issei) your in trouble when we get home mister!!

Issei: (scared shitless) please have mercy!!( thinks in head I'm sleeping on couch tonight)

Sebastian: (laughing) damn straight you sleeping on couch tonight I'm giving them full permission to kick yo ass if necessary hahahaha!!

Issei: why are you on their side?

Sebastian: (points at Rias,Akeno & grayfia glaring at him and saying with eyes stay out of it or be punished) because I would rather let you suffer then me suffer by the hand of the adorable woman behind me!!

Issei: (pissed and thought about something to get his brother in trouble) yo bro did you tell them about what tannin did to you?!

Tannin: (blushed) don't you dare speak of that!

Issei: (smirks) but why not?

Sebastian: don't you even think about it or I will seal yo damn powers and beat the shit out of you and have Asia heal you over and over again repeatedly!!!

Issei: (scared shitless) never mind it's nothing!!

All the girls: tell us now issei and you your punishment will be less worse?!

Issei: sorry girls I'm more scared of my brother then you girls and plus all that happened was both them had a fight and it ended badly!!

All the girls: okay sounds about right for him!!

Sebastian: okay everyone I'm going to be taking us into my training area!!

Everyone: yes Sebastian sama!!

Sebastian: ( uses purgatory training dimension)

(Time skip to everyone training 2 more yrs. 6/10 yrs left but in real world it's been only 2years because of amount of time in their)

(Au: okay so the training dimension has a different time flow so by the time it reaches the end of training arc it will have Been 10 years in real world but 20 years in training dimension)

Sebastian: okay everyone it's time to take a break!!

Sebastian: (takes everyone out of training dimension)

Everyone: okay Sebastian sama!!

Sebastian: we will continue after we go on Christmas break!!

Issei: well time to head home to human world!!

Tannin: (pouting) are you leaving so soon master!!

Ddraig: what is with you tannin you acting like you in heat?

Tannin: because I am you damn asshole!!

Ddraig &everyone: eeeh!!!!

Tannin: (blushes)
———————————————————————————
Au: their is going to be some lemons in this training arc because I thought why the fuck not!!
——————————————————————————

All of Sebastian girls: (grabs tannin &sebastion and drags both to room)

Sebastian: (scared) what's going on?

Tannin: (undresses)

Rias: (undresses)

Akeno: (undresses)

Grayfia: (undresses)

All of Sebastian girls naked: (heart eyes) take us now!!

Sebastian: (surprised ) (strips off everything) okay!!

Sebastian: (goes up to tannin and others and throws them on bed)

Sebastian: (uses a sound barrier and seals door completely shut)

Sebastian: (goes up to tannin first and starts to kiss and make his way down to her pussy eats her out)

Tannin: (moaning very loud)

Sebastian: (goes on to grayfia and starts a intense make out session and both are fighting for dominance!)

Sebastian: (wins the make out session and both separate with saliva connecting and grabs her breast and puts his other hand towards her pussy and inserts two fingers and starts to make her feel intense pleasure!)

Grayfia: (moaning very loud)

Sebastian: (switches to Rias and Akeno next and starts a intense make out session with Akeno and Rias)

Rias: (moaning while kissing)

Akeno: (moaning while kissing)

Sebastian: (breaks the kisses and saliva connected)

Sebastian: (starts to grope and pinch  Rias and Akeno breasts and nipples and make them feel intense pleasure)

Rias: (moans so loud )

Akeno: (moans louder than Rias)

Sebastian: (goes back over to tannin and pushes his dick to her pussy and decides to tease her a bit)

Tannin: (blushes) stop teasing me and put it in I can't take it anymore)

Sebastian: (rams her pussy and starts a make out session and starts to pinch and grope her breasts to make her cum)

Tannin: (in mind ) damn it's so big and it feels so good!!

Sebastian: (breaks kiss and takes out his dick and decides to flip her on her hands and knees and jams his dick in her ass and grabs ahold of her breasts then prepares to fuck her doggystyle!!)

Tannin: (realizing what's happening blushes) (starts moaning very loud after Sebastian jamming his dick in and out of her ass)

Sebastian: (increasing speed and about to cum)

Tannin: (blushes mad) faster daddy!!

Sebastian: (takes his dick out of her ass flips her around on her back and jams his huge dick back in her pussy!)

Tannin: (hand on face with heart eyes) yes daddy pound this pussy into oblivion!!

Sebastian: (in head) damn I like it when she calls me that!! ( goes faster and cums in her pussy filling it up)

Sebastian: (goes over to other three and begins to fuck their brains out repeatedly for the next hr starting with grayfia for 2 hrs straight)

Sebastian: (goes over to grayfia and starts to make out with her and grabs her breasts and Jams his dick in her pussy and starts to fuck her relentlessly)

Grayfia: (moaning so much)

Sebastian: (starts to fuck grayfia in all her holes)

Grayfia: (surprised when Sebastian got up and put his dick toward her mouth and she decides to open for him to enter)

Sebastian: (gets up and gets down and turns his he
Ad towards her pussy and jams his dick down her throat to get a nice deep throat)

Grayfia: (starts to swallow his dick while he eats her out and she starts to wrap her tongue around his dick and pleasure him to where he cums)

Sebastian: (starts to feel himself cum and immediately takes his dick out of her mouth and goes to her pussy and finishes his load in her)

Rias&Akeno : (jump on Sebastian and start to pleasure him for the next 10 hrs)

(Time skip to next day all of Sebastian girls are unable to move )

Sebastian: (slowly wakes up and notices his girls around him following tannin)

Sebastian: (teleports outside after removing sound barrier) (sees issei) yo bro what's up!

Issei: (smirks) so how was your night?

Sebastian: (smirks) (communicates with issei and Ddraig in mind) fucked all my girls and now we will all train in 3 weeks time!

Issei: okay well at least we get to rest so that's good!!

Ddraig : (smirks) you can't even get Asia and other three to fuck yo ass but my master did it with ease!! Hahaha!!

Sebastian: (also laughing at issei expense) hahaha!!

——————————————————————————-
(Au: yeah so a lot of these chapters will have random lemons so have fun with the insanity I'm about to cause to yo minds lol)
———————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 247 18
FROM WHAT I CAN SEE ITS THE FIRST HIGHSCHOOL DXD LESBIAN STORY This story is my first story and I will try my best to make lemons and a second story...
234K 3.6K 49
this is my first story, so please bear with it all characters and pictures that appear in this story are not owned by me. this will be a harem story
11.6K 249 20
Idk first story so please be nice
112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...