Villain Takes The Spotlight

Par AlpalZi

Christopher, a bright young man who spent his entire life working his ass off to become the successful lawyer... Plus

. • ☆ . °Characters . • ☆ . °
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

123 36 124
Par AlpalZi

Go.

The voice was louder this time. I felt it echo through my body, sounding like a warning. I scoffed, not willing to listen to some delusional voice inside my head.

No I won't-

Before I could finish that thought, my muscles tightened, as if it was being tied in a knot. I tried moving but it stubbornly stayed still. It felt even more painful if I tried taking back control, it was useless trying.

I got up from my seat, the hardening of my muscles slowly faded. But when I tried sitting back down, it came back like my knees were wooden planks trying to bend.

Without much choice, I ran out of the room despite not wanting to. As much as I hated calculus, I would much rather sit through an entire lesson than deal with this shit. But in order for me to do that, I had to deal with this shit.

I kept running with no destination in mind, I let my legs take me wherever, hoping it'll lead me to that annoying guy.

I somehow ended up outside, it seemed like an opportunity to fly to another country and not have to deal with this bullshit. Chris' parents are rich to begin with so they won't notice if I take a couple bucks.

Unfortunately, I couldn't escape the country with a parasite controlling me.

I ended up walking to the back of the school, and there I saw that Diptera smoking with a few other people.

Although I was relieved I'd finally found him, I frowned at the smell of cigarettes invading my lungs. But I guess if it means I get my freewill back, I'll risk getting lung cancer.

"Excuse me... You." I covered my nose as I called out to the guy, I didn't bother remembering his name, it'd be a waste of brain power.

They all turned to look at me, except for the one guy I was looking for. "Hey Guy with the ug- ripped jeans, I'm talking to you." I walked towards him, he finally looked up at me with an amused expression.

"Oh hey Chris." He smiled but his eyes showed something else. "I'm hurt you forgot your old pal's name." He clenched his heart in a joking manner as he placed an arm on my shoulder. "Just for a refresher, it's Jared." He shot a sarcastic smile.

Oh so that's his name.

Well doesn't matter, I'll forget it sooner or later.

"I just came to tell you, I'll be accepting that party invitation of yours." I took off his arms on my shoulder to fix my outfit, dusting off dirt.

He smirked as he leaned his back on a wall, giving me an annoying condescending look. "I knew you would want to take some steam off, but y'know you could've just texted me." He mocked, taking another puff of his cigarette. The people next to him snickered. "Oh right I forgot, you're still not feeling well... I hope there aren't any problems up there too." He gave me a sad smile, but he was clearly trying to hide his laughter.

Fed up with his bullshit, I replied, "Yeah you're right. I forgot your number and as much as I love parties, It'd give me a headache if I overexert on trying to remember something insignificant." I exclaimed, giving him a weak smile. "But of course, I have to prioritize getting better, don't I?"

His eyebrows furrowed as he opened his mouth to refute my words but I hurriedly spoke first, not wanting to continue the conversation.

"Well I best be going, I'd appreciate it if you text me the details (so I don't have to remember myself) it'd be of great help." I gave them my business smile before walking away.

With a triumphant smile, I strode back to calculus class. I never thought I'd be happily strolling my way to sit through calculus with the fact I've been miserable having to endlessly take that class back in college. But it sure is better than being a wooden puppet,

I'd even rather have to waste my time going to a party.

☄• ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊° .☆•°. *࿐

I had arrived at the designated house to waste my time at a party.

I took one of Chris's cars out of a dozen he owned. Seriously, who needs that many cars? One corolla would've done the same job, but better.

I was a few minutes early from the said time, but there were already people drunk out of their minds as they laid unconscious on the front lawn, vomiting everywhere. I could smell the putrid human waste, making me almost vomit myself. I rightfully stared at the repulsive sight of teenagers making horrid life decisions, as they pranced around and fed the poor plants their alcoholic stomach acid.

I entered the house and wasted no time searching around for a quiet place away from people. I planned to stay there until the party ends, but in the meantime I'll be reading thus not completely wasting my time.

I scanned around the room to find the perfect spot. But amidst the vomit piles of teenagers, my eyes halted on a familiar face I never knew I missed until now.

Allan...

He was standing at a bar counter, chugging enough alcohol to destroy his liver, all while wearing the usual idiotic smile on his face.

That dumbass is underage drinking again...

I could tell he was still the same, showing that same big dumb smile whenever he'd done something stupid then begs me to fix his shit. I winced at the memory.

I will never figure out what made him think selling kidnapped pigeons was a good idea...

I glanced around the room one more time to see if his partner in crime was around. Allan and Daniel were always inseparable. After all, Daniel was the reason Allan started his pigeon trafficking business, so he could buy him a birthday gift.

The only exception where they aren't together is when Allan gets arrested.

He had to be near but he was nowhere to be found.

Maybe he was the one being arrested this time.

I instead searched for the only sane person I'm friends with. Although I knew Antonio wouldn't come here on his own freewill, I looked for him regardless.

Unsurprisingly, he stayed home. He was most likely deafening his ears with backstreet boys at the very moment.

With no sight of the two other pricks, I sighed as I sat down where I had a clear sight of Allan. The spot was most definitely not ideal as it was near Allan and anywhere near Allan meant sound inducing chaos, but I knew he'd cause trouble if I didn't keep an eye on him.

I stared at my best friend who was currently seventeen. He had the same exact dumb face back in highschool, where times were much simpler and we were all together. Seeing his face made me feel emotions I couldn't explain even if I tried.

I held back the urge to smack him in the head and yell at him for drinking too much, just like how it was back then. But none of this is real, I'll make sure to talk to them again when I get back.

I'll make it up to them.

"Hey Chris!" The annoying buzzing voice yelled across the already loud room. He made his way over to me with his entourage. "What're you doing sitting all alone? You should get a drink!"

I looked away, shifting uncomfortably in my seat. "Oh, I've already drank a bit so I'm not feeling too well." I exclaimed, rubbing my temples for extra effect.

He stared at me blankly before laughing. "Just a bit? Seriously, who even are you?"

I flinched, staring at him for too long. I quickly laughed it off. "I guess being hospitalized took a toll on me."

He smirked. "Guess so." He took a bottle of vodka from one of his friends, shaking it right in front of my face. "I'm sure you can handle some more. I mean, you've always come back for this no matter what situation you're in."

I froze, staring at the bottle like it had committed a crime against me.

Drink.

My eyes shot open at the voice I dreaded hearing again.

No please! Not again!

The guy grinned. "Damn, tired of vodka already? Want some coke instead." My face instantly lit up. I cleared my throat. "Yes, that'd be nice, thank you."

Well, it didn't specify what to drink.

I couldn't see a single coke can in their hands. I expected him to go get one, but instead he reached down his pocket and handed me a small packet of powder.

"What-"

My mind turned blank at the realization.

I'm holding the kind of coke that would get me arrested.

Shit shit shit! I'm in possession of drugs! This will ruin me! Fuck! I can't go to jail!

I dropped the packet, causing it to spill on the floor. "I-I have to go." I murmured, my voice shaking as my mind was in a tangled mess.

The guy roughly grabbed my wrist. "What the hell man? You know how expensive this shit is?!" He yelled, making the people turn their heads to us.

Fuck no I don't need more witnesses!

"I'm sorry about the... Coke..." I whispered the last part. "But I really have to go so could you please-" his grip tightened.

I hissed in pain, trying to escape his grip. But the more I struggled the more likely he'll crush my wrist.

"You fucking prick, you've done nothing but annoy me all day!" He grabs my collar, roughly pulling me towards him. "Have you forgotten your place? You worthless piece of shit!" He spat, gritting his teeth.

I scoffed. "You're speaking as if you're any better." His eyes widened at my retort, caught off guard. I continued, "You're calling me a worthless piece of shit while you aren't any better. Desperately wanting to feel superior just so you could satisfy your crumbling ego-"

He snatched the bottle of vodka and grabbed my neck, forcing the bitter liquor down my throat. The burning alcohol abruptly entering my system caused me to choke, but he didn't stop. He poured down the vodka as I continued to cough, making it harder to breathe. I tried releasing myself from his grip but he wouldn't budge. His friends circled around us, making a wall to avoid being seen.

"Listen asshole, don't start getting all cocky with me." He threatened as he pulled my head further to pour in more vodka. "I thought of being considerate but now,

I'll make sure you don't come out alive this time."

My eyes widened, fear struck at the death threat. Panic taking over me, I struggled to escape. I dug my nails onto his hand, inflicting as much pain as I could, but it wasn't enough. I was too weak, my body started to get drowsy, I was a few minutes away from passing out. I could feel tears welling up my eyes, there was nothing I could do.

I felt hopeless.

"Jared!" A familiar but squeaky voice yelled. The guy, presumably Jared, loosened his grip on me. "Goddamnit Jared!! Is that coke on the floor?!" There were still people surrounding us, but I didn't have to see the person to know who that adolescent voice belonged to. "My house got raided last time because of you asshole!!!" He screeched, causing Jared to completely let go of me.

"Look Allan, I'll clean it up later so-"

Without wasting time, I gathered the strength left in me to run towards an opening and quickly made my escape.

Home. The voice echoed.

Go home.

Mother will be angry.

The voice demanded, but I had no desire to refute this time.

Mom...

My mind was filled with nothing but the need to see my mother, the need to be held in her arms so she'll tell me everything's okay like she always had.

I rushed out of the house, shoving everyone and everything that came in my way. My thoughts were all over the place but I only had one goal in mind,

and that's to go home.

So I thought of going to the hospital thinking if that was my way in then, it must be my way out.

I walked around in search of the car, already feeling drowsy. Due to my blurry vision, I wasn't sure if I was going the right way, I merely went with instincts.

Unsurprisingly, walking around aimlessly resulted in bumping into a weirdly tall car. I grumbled as I rubbed my forehead to ease the pain. The car made some strange noises, but I couldn't register what it was.

Maybe it was broken, I did hit it pretty hard.

I slid my hands onto its frame to check whether it was Chris' car. Although wide, it wasn't wide enough to be his stupid Lamborghini.

Instead it felt familiar, like an old car that's been used for years. And no matter how many times it broke, it never gave up on me.

This... must be my corolla!

If Allan was here then who's to say my corolla couldn't be here either.

I grabbed my keys and shoved it onto the keyhole. I pulled open the door and with a thud, I got in.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2K 73 42
When I first saw my neighbor, My heart is racing, and I can't see anything. I felt pain in my heart. Just seeing a girl made me feel like I had a hea...
1.8K 92 31
"You are the only thing that makes me feel alive, you know that right?" I whispered, not breaking eyecontact with him once. "Yeah, I know." He whisp...
INDIGO Par Trappozoiid8

Roman pour Adolescents

99 17 15
Winter brings a lot of things. Shivers, hoodies, and even forgotten kids. Don't worry though, summer comes soon enough, and with it, so does an unbre...
65.9K 4K 108
"Whatever else happened to him, Chris knew three things would never change: (1) The only d*ck he would ever touch was his own. (2) The only man he lo...