Quench My Fire

By Riadreame7

#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep b... More

prologue
Chapter 1: My devilish Sister
Chapter 2: What happened at New York?
Chapter 3: What happened 8 years ago?
Chapter 4: getting the appointment with the devil
Chapter 5: Meeting Castillo and Genrich
Chapter 6: The wine tasting party
Chapter 7: The heat at the party
Chapter 8: Meeting Face to face at the Conference room
Chapter 9: The Gala
Chapter 10: Dancing with the devil
Chapter 11: Presenting another Sketch
Chapter 12: What is she doing to me?
Chapter 13: Preparing her favorite
Chapter 14: Locking eyes
Chapter 15: Shutting the building early
Chapter 16: The Last Presentation
Chapter 17: fighting the devil in me
Chapter 18: I owe her no apology
Chapter 19: The Cafeteria
Chapter 20: is it jealousy?
Chapter 21:Encounter with Coco Winks
Chapter 22: Cassandra being Cassandra
Chapter 23: A night to remember
Chapter 24:I'm Sorry
Chapter 25:The Kiss
Chapter 26:The hang over
Chapter 27:Achilles
Chapter 28: Conflicting heart
Chapter 29:Venice
Chapter 30: The Russo's Wedding
Chapter 31:Forgiveness
Chapter 32:Breaking Balls
Chapter 33: I want the ache
Chapter 34:Ripped
Chapter 35:Embedded deep
Chapter 36: HAY
Chapter 37: Ludovica
Chapter 38: The Revelation
Chapter 39:I miss him
Chapter 41: His Repression
Chapter 42: Her Confession
Chapter 43: Enraptured
Chapter 44: Cinque Terre
Chapter 45: The Visit
Chapter 46:Are you here to stay?
Chapter 47: Her mother
Chapter 48: She was hurting
Chapter 49:The Award Ceremony
Chapter 50:HAPPY
Chapter 51:The After Party
Chapter 52:Impulse
Chapter 53:Breakfast
Chapter 54:Truth game
Chapter 55:Greece
Chapter 56:Best Gift
Epilogue
THE BILLIONAIRE SCANDAL

Chapter 40:No way out

123 12 9
By Riadreame7

Sometimes it's not the butterflies that tell you are in love. But the pain.

Stefano

"Stop pacing will you? Except you want to leave a hole on my marbled floor" Finn grumbled staring at me with irritation beneath his dark amber eyes.

Here I am in his office at Moscow to seek my friend's help after my brief meeting with the Russian Prince.

I stopped pacing and turned to him...
"Genrich..."

He sighed deeply, staring at me with an amused eyes " you've called my Family name for the nth time today... trust me my friend you don't need to ask for permission to join the big family" he stated sarcastically clutching his hands together and resting them on his table.

I stared at him in irritation...If I wasn't in a confused state I would have knocked a sense out of him.

"Genrich... I'm confused" I rubbed my nape nervously sitting on the leather chair adjacent to his office.

"About?..." His eyes drew together at me...

"About my relationship with Bianca... I mean I don't even know" I sighed frustratedly.

"You don't know what?" He asked and I could feel his amber eyes on me.

"I discovered some truth about our relationship in the past...why she suddenly broke up with me..." I trailed off seeking for his help but he kept staring at me to finish my statement.

"I realized she did it to save me from her mother" I stood up and walked to his glass window showing the best view of Moscow City.

"and?" His eyes was still fidgeted at me.

"What do you mean and? Didn't you hear what I just said?" I reacted irately.

"I heard you well Amico... I just don't see the problem here... Tell me what exactly is wrong with you?" He said giving me a pointed look.

"Finn I can't go down that lane again... " I rubbed my jaw warily.

"I'm not sure I can continue to keep seeing her if she didn't trust me to tell me the truth in the past ...she can do it again and heaven knows what I'll do this time..." I ran out of words as I took my sit again on the leather sofa.

"You think she didn't trust you that's why she broke your heart? You just told me she did it to protect you..." He cocked his eyebrow at me.

"Yes that exactly is the point...why didn't she tell me to save us both from this dilemma?" I grumbled feeling confounded.

"Because she loves you...any woman will do that" He furrowed his brows at me as if he was stating the obvious but hell no.

I stood up and paced to the other end of the window. Sitting down burns me in within... I feel suffocated and I really need to unleash out all my frustrations but he was still not getting it...

"Finn you don't understand...

"You're the one making it hard for yourself...stop trying to fight what cannot be fought" He shrugged nonchalantly trying to make me cogitate.

"I'm not fighting anything... I can't go down the lane again...I can't be burned twice" My voice was gruff as I rubbed my hair in frustration.

My friend was just looking at me in amusement.

I wanted to wipe out the smug smile on his face...I'm sure he's enjoying this...

Probably I shouldn't have come here as his words are making me angry instead of better.

Lucca is not even a better option as that bastard will just make it worst for me besides he has his own scandal to deal with over there in spain with our popular Model Tirana. Uhmmm...it's a long story.

"Stop giving me that look will you?" I stated in maddening tone.

He chuckled feeling unaffected with my outburst before smiling sympathetically at me... "I can't help it amico...you're in deep trouble... Just embrace your love for this woman"

"Finn you still don't get it do you?" I growled inwardly.

"Get what? Wait a moment...have you talked to her? When I mean talk to her...I mean a proper conversation not the snuggling you're displaying in public..." I eyed my friend in irritation before setting it back at the glass window.

He was right, I haven't spoken to her about the past. The truth is I don't know what to say or how to say it.

"So I'm right...you're more timid than I thought" He smirked at my direction.

"I'm not timid...there's nothing to talk about" I reacted violently before realizing my mistake.

He had this calculated smile on his face. "You're sure about that?" He said.

"Yes I am" I answered in an irksome tone.

He nodded his head frantically. "If you say so my friend but I'll say it again... Talk to her...stop running away from your problem... Face it like the Man you are." He clicked his tongue at me.

"I'm not running away" I countered defensively

"Really? But I'm seeing the opposite right now" he said with a smug look on his face.

"Need I remind you...I came here for a business with the Prince"

"I know I know... You'll say that...a meeting that can be done using the skype but my friend decided to use his gas and come all the way to Moscow to see the Prince for a supposed business." He stated sardonically. I hate it when he's right.

"What should I do?". I muttered silently after a while and he stared at me in disbelief...

"You're not asking me that are you?" He cocked his head at my direction. I remained silent.

"There's no other solution than talking to her... Have a proper conversation with her because Hell and Heaven knows you're still in Love with her...it's everywhere on the tabloids and I'm sure your stony heart father would have seen it and if there's anyone who can fight for this relationship it's you... Fight for her, do right by her and don't let your pricky stubborn head think for you... " he trailed off probably waiting for my reaction but I remained silent.

"If you lose this woman, trust me you'll regret it massively." He said with all seriousness.

***
I kept pondering on what my friend said 'Talk to her' I shut my eyes inside my Jet the following day to visit Bronx.

I needed to see how the Construction is going over there.

I remained there to have a clear thought for the next two days before flying to Nebraska to see the Financial departments.

I remained there for three days and took in all their records and complaints before leaving to Phoenix.

I had to see the condition of the Hotel there. I realized the President hasn't left yet so I used the opportunity to talk to him about the steel construction at New York.

We need more lands and he was the best provider for that.

I was there for two days before I left to Arizona to see Gorgio Armani.

We discussed on the expansion of our business especially the textile industry for the better future of our people.

I must say Gorgio is a wise, smart and a brilliant business man. I was impressed. He was better than I heard of him.

I felt joy in within for the moment. I remained there for four days to look after the industry and tour around while talking business with Gorgio.

He was pleased with the progress we made so far with the textile industry.

I took my Jet to Maldives to see the la Vita project which is the Resort and Yachts made by the Russo's company.

I conversed with the financial manager and made appropriate arrangement on transporting the finances to Nebraska.

I had to monitor the progress of the finances before going to the Resort to see an old friend who was there for his honeymoon with his long time Love.

"Look who we have here...the ever busy Stefano Alcantara" Ryder said cynically leaving me to chuckle.

"Marriage suits you" I smiled at him as he made his way to my side.

He was holding a red G- wine and two glass cups before tossing one of the glasses to my side.

We settled near the beach under the palm trees that showed the white crystals on the Sea.

"Claire?" I asked.

"She's sleeping" He said with a smile trying to undo the head of the bottle.

I twitched my lip in a smile nudging him at the shoulders "after pounding her tirelessly huh!"

He shifted in an uncomfortable manner clearing his throat before sipping from the wine glass. I laughed at the smoggy look on his face.

"Can we not go there please...what's up with you?" He smiled trying to brush off the topic. I'm happy for him.

He was able to fight against all odds with his relationship with Claire.

He had eyes on her since our high school days and later prevailed after seven years of hating each other.

"Talk to me...stop admiring my love life and fix your own" he stated sardonically as if reading my mind.

I stared elsewhere throwing a small white crystal like stone inside the sea.

"There's nothing to talk about" I answered him but I know he wasn't going to believe that.

"Keep telling yourself that...so talk to me..." He said again nonchalantly.

I sighed deeply "Nothing important for real"

He peered his eyes at me not believing a dime. " What's with this tour you're doing around... I saw your pictures at the tabloids this morning.."

I know the world won't let me be for a moment.

"That reminds me... I saw Your aesthetic pictures with Bianca on the Internet...believe me it was well taken..." he smiled serenely.

"Don't start with me" I rolled my eyes at him but he was unaffected.

"You've finally fixed it huh! But your eyes is saying otherwise so tell me what's up? What am I missing?" He said again.

I was silent for a moment before deciding to speak up.

"I discovered she broke up with me to protect me from her Mother" he tilted his head in my direction with a questionable look.

I explained everything to him.

"Wow...women! They're always ready to hurt themselves for people they love" he said with a smile.

That wasn't what I was expecting to hear from him before turning his head towards my side again.

"What was your response or reaction to her?" He asked as I shut my eyes for a brief moment.

"Hold on...you didn't hear it from her?" He asked again and I remained silent.

"Don't tell me you haven't had a proper conversation with her?" He said in a monotone.

"Why is everyone asking me the same thing? Everyone wants me to talk to her...talk about what exactly? It's easy to say because you're not in my shoes" I reacted in a frustrated tone.

"You've forgotten I've been there..." He clicked his tongue...

"Ryder...

"Stefano...you don't have any excuse and no other way around it except to speak with her... Have a proper conversation with her...tell her how you felt and feel...running away from it will only make it worse believe me I've been there."

I shut my eyes tightly using my hands to cover my face.

"Face the problem...Traveling around in the excuse of business will not make you forget about her but rather will suppress it which will only get harder" he added.

"Set your pride aside, fight for her...she's worth it and I saw it with my own eyes on Claire's birthday...she still loves you as much as you love her believe me you can't lose that woman"

I pondered on his word silently as Claire joined us with sleepy eyes.

We laughed and had little conversations before I bid my goodbye to them.

I left the following morning to my last destination before going back to Rome.

I felt Ivan's gaze on me which was uncomfortable as I furrowed my brows at him.

"Veneto next" I answered his unasked question. The captain got it but his own eyes did not leave me.

"What?" I demanded

"Veneto?" He asked probably to be sure he heard correctly.

I nodded my head. He wanted to ask further but he thought about it before letting it slide.

I headed to Venice to see one person...
CLARA ANDERSON.

Who noticed a struggling ship here? Should we sail it? I mean Lucca and Tirana.... If you're in...leave your thoughts in the comment section.

Please don't forget to vote and share with your friends.

Love you, Ria🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 93.3K 54
"Are you ready, baby?" I'm asking her as much as I'm asking myself. She never lets her eyes leave mine. "Mm," she nods and I push all the way in. Her...
268K 12.2K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...
109K 4.4K 55
His brows furrowed in frustration. "You keep tensing up and it's making me lose my grip." I was tensing up because I didn't trust him. It didn't take...
9K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...