Arranged - Jeongchan

By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

Jeongin has never been the ideal child to his parents. A trouble maker, lazy, never really paying attention i... More

Chapter 2 - Special guests
Chapter 3 - Marriage!?
Chapter 4 - Distract
Chapter 5 - A goofy plan
Chapter 6 - Acting
Chapter 7 - Neowa naui DRIVVEEE
Chapter 8 - Great match
Chapter 9 - Almost free
Chapter 10 - Breakdown😫
Chapter 11 - Cuties stay cute
Chapter 12 - Graduation‼️‼️
Chapter 13 - Fight 🀺🀺
Chapter 14 - Hold on
Chapter 15 - Now what
Chapter 16 - Ugh we have to talk
Chapter 17 - So perfect
Chapter 18 - Opening
Chapter 19 - All I could wish for
Epilogue/10k special

Chapter 1 - Intro

2.6K 76 92
By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

Yang Jeongin runs through the halls at top speed.

Though his top speed certainly wasn't much with his short legs. Nevertheless he ran like his life depended on it.

Completely disregarding the obvious no running in the hallways rule. But who the hell cares when the seconds were ticking away.

His backpack bounces up and down behind him as the bell lets out it's ring of failure.

Great I'm late again.

Knowing that he was bound with punishment and it was too late, Jeongin returns to his normal pace.

Snail speed.

The hallways were empty, everyone here was a goodie two shoes and was never late. Everyone probably seated at their desks pulling their MacBook 73 pro max out their designer backpacks. Probably saying 'present' when their name gets called for attendance.

The boy lets out a long and exaggerated sigh. He wasn't even half way through the day yet. Slowly regaining his energy through barely picking up his feet while walking, he arrives at his class at a record breaking 6 minutes late.

And so that's how he ended up here at the end of the day.

In the room of hell some call it.

Where if you get sent there once then your chances at Ivy League colleges are non exsistent.

Jeongin simply calls it detention but I guess this school is too elite for that.

He was the only person ever here, besides his best friend who occasionally gets sent here with him.

He was here a lot.

So often even the detention teacher would simply take a fat nap because she didn't care anymore.

I mean what was I going to do while she sleeps?
Jump out a window or something?

It's like a lightbulb illuminates in the boys head. His head shoots up with a smug smile placed on his lips as he looks around for moment. The classroom was empty. Just him and his sleeping teacher.

And of course, a wide open window.

Jeongin shuts his eyes tightly and counts down in his head, hoping the sound won't wake the teacher.

On the count of three, he throws his backpack out, causing the teacher to let out an extra large snore.

Jeongin freezes, praying this wasn't going to be the end of him and this teacher wasn't about to wake up and suspend his ass.

Once confirming a few breaths later that he was indeed not in that danger. He throws himself out the window following his backpack.

And he books it.

Running away from the building, not even looking back at the window to see if the teacher had woken up.

A smile of victory plastered on his lips as he makes out the gates and officially out of school.

His phone vibrates in his pocket reminding him that this was indeed not a dream and he really was the man for this great escape.

Returning to a comfortable pace on the sidewalks toward his house, he pulls out his phone to see a notification from one of his best friends.

Favourite ferret 🫶🫶

> Innie you down for dinner tonight?
> Seungmin said he'll bring his rich friend
so you don't have to pay this time.

Jeongin smiles at the message for a moment. Hyunjin was one of his best friends since before he became a baby bread, he was just simple flour when they had met. He had gotten into Jeongins now highschool through a dance program, definitely not his academic skills that's for sure.

Though it was a relief they could stay together, aka get in trouble together.

Seungmin was another one of his best friends, though he was 100 percent like the other kids in our school. Very smart. Serious about his work and comes off as a cutie but quite a menace at times. Balancing out Hyunjins chaotic energy perfectly.

The perfect trio they were.

But what really made him smile was the fact that he wasn't the that was going to pay for once.

Favourite ferret 🫶🫶

what kind of question is that? <
- free food? Of course I'm coming😩😫 <

> Jeongin. Your a millionaire.🙄🙄
> Pull up at 8 🫠

Oh yeah

But it still gets boring paying everytime.

Jeongin rolls his eyes and put his phone back into his pocket. Continuing his waddle down the sidewalk toward his mansion.

Thankfully he got out of detention pretty quickly and it was just about 4 in the evening. That means he had plenty of time to go home and binge Netflix before going out with his friends.

The perfect evening for the young boy.

A light smile plays on his lips as he opens the front door to his home. Only for it to fall when he sees his parents in the foyer.

"Ah there you are Jeongin-ah" His mother stands infront of a mirror putting her earrings in.

Jeongin closes the door behind him with a confused expression. His parents were never home. And even if they were, they certainly weren't acknowledging the boy.

"M-mom? What's going on?" His voice echos through the high ceilings of his mansion. His mother looked... nervous maybe?

His father walks in and out of the enterance, organizing the small decor around the area. Meaninglessly making things neat.

Jeongin slips his shoes off as his mother begins talking once more, "We have a very important family coming over. Get yourself dressed. Your brother came home earlier so he's already getting ready." His mothers turns to look at him with a stern look, "I don't even want to know why you were late but I better not get a phone call from the school tonight."

Jeongin lets out a small chuckle and sends her a quick smile. Though behind it was a wall of fear. Silently praying the phone call wouldn't come, he pulls his bag up and starts walking up the stairs toward his room.

Shit now I have to tell Hyunjin I can't make it. The one damn time I got to eat free!!

There's no way he could skip a family dinner like this. There were no windows to jump out of this time. I mean there are windows but if he jumped out one he would be murdered by his parents for ruining their night and image.

You see, Jeongins parents were pretty important figures in Korea. They owned several buisnesses and lived a rich lifestyle. Though their job was definitely not easy. They spent months away from home at a time. Even if they came home for a while, they would consistently scold Jeongin or simply work at home and ignore their children.

Like any other buisness parent, they want their children to follow in their steps, to be the future of their success. But being the oldest child and the supposed heir, Jeongin didn't exactly fit their standard.

He didn't put much attention towards school as previous proven and he never failed to disappoint his parents. Even after they have been spending thousands of dollars toward his prestigious education, Jeongin never took interest.

His parents weren't appreciative of that. They always expected more from him. They always had something to say about him whenever they came home, it's like he was the embarassment of the family. The laughing stock.

It's safe to say he wasn't the favorite child.

Finally reaching the top of the stairs, Jeongin sighs after being out of breathe from running so much today. But as soon as he takes a breath, he is met with a strong scent burning his nose hairs. The smell leads to a boy spraying his perfume in the bathroom enterance. Touching up his hair in the mirror at the same time.

Ugh just to make my mood worse.

Jeongin let's out a fake cough while waving his hand in the air, "Can't you do that in your room instead?"

The boy turns and sends a glare his way, already used to his annoying older brothers actions. "You wish you smelled like me." He returns his gaze to the mirror.

"Wonie trust me I don't want to smell so bad that I need to drown myself in perfume. Kind like someone I know." Jeongin sticks his tongue out at him and walks into his room while the younger simply rolls his eyes and returns to fixing his hair.

Yang Jungwon

He was 3 years younger than Jeongin.

Unlike Jeongin, he was the perfect child of the Yang family.

He was cute. All of his parents buisness partners loved his cute dimples and big eyes. Like excuse me!? Yang Jeongin over here is also cute with dimples?

But that wasn't it. He was smart and talented, always behaved infront of his parents. Pretty much their dream and what they wished the older was like.

Not exactly fun when your parents constantly tell you that you should be more like your brother, escecially when he's years younger.

Even though his perfect presence makes Jeongin want to strangle him at times. It certainly doesn't mean he doesnt loves the boy. He was his younger brother after all. They might not be the closest siblings but Jeongin knows he's a hard worker and they've always been eachothers main family since the very beginning.

Since their parents weren't the best at... parenting.

With another small sigh, Jeongin pulls a navy dress shirt and a nice pair of jeans from his closet. Pondering to himself who the guests will be this time.

Maybe their Russian partners from last year? That was a mess. I swear to god Google Translate is out to get me when I accidentally put Enjoy the ass instead of Enjoy the food.

Jeongin touches up his makeup that had worn off throughout the day, after putting in his clothes. Possibilities flowing through his head

Maybe it's that one family that Hyunjin claims is his third cousins. The really handsome ones?

Spraying a bit of perfume onto himself and fixing his freshly permed black hair, Jeongin gives himself one last look in the mirror before exiting his room.

The rest of his family was already downstairs as the cooks prepared dinner. The boy slowly descends the stairs, his legs feeling wobbly.

It'll be fine. I've done this many times before.

But dammit I can't binge Netflix now.

A/n

THIRD BOOK WHO????

This is crazy man. I'm like an even more realer writer.

Hehe adding some Enhypen in here instead of making another book.

Got inspired by Jeongins live where someone said he was Yang jungwon lmao

Hope you enjoyed! I'm excited for the third ship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6.7K 22
"Let's get married!" "W-what?" __________________ A story where a young woman, Y/n was forced into marriage by her parents to save their business. Y...
506K 18.4K 40
Taehyung has to marry Jungkook for the sake of the company, will he survive or will the underworld take him under? started : 06/07/2021 published : 2...
466K 26.2K 39
"α΄‘Ιͺʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ sα΄€α΄ Ιͺα΄α΄œΚ€?" ~ Jeon Jungkook is a handsome bachleor. Managing his fathers bussiness and living his life. But everyone knows being the so...
98.8K 3.7K 12
This is a story where taehyung is bubbly and happy smily ceo while jungkook is a cold ceo with no emotion ! What will happen when there parents arran...