Eon Pokémon x MHA

Por Kekabluerose

Ok so I was thinking about doing the other thing but then I thought let do something original but different... Más

Latias and Latios Information 
Authors intro 
Background story of Latias and Latios

E1 A New World

41 1 2
Por Kekabluerose

(N/A)

In the Tatooin Station

Now Latias and Latios are exploring the city while being invisible. Latias was awe at almost everything she see while Latios is being caution and careful about everything but what they are most surprises about this world is the people they past by are very unique and weird at the same time. While they look at the people still question what they're and then they heard a roar near them they look up to see a giant person in front them. With wide eyes from Latios he grab Latias claw and fly a bit away from the giant where it knocked the electric service. Latios was about to use it psychic power to garb it but then a bulky man was able to grab it name Death Arms.

Then a another hero came to stop people from getting close to the villain by using water tape line who name BackDraft.

Latios and Latias was surprised that these people have abilities and powers that they never seen. "WOW! Brother can you believe this human have powers!" She said excitedly about this whole new world and that she want to know more about it. Latios was about to say something until he heard someone "But man, turning into a monster's an amazing Quirk" 'Quirk?' Latios started listening to their conversation. "What did he do?" "He stole someone's bag and went out of control when he was cornered" he answered the guy's question "A Quirk like that, and he's a bag snatcher?" 'Really he went out of control just for a bag. That one of the most stupid thing I've ever heard' He thought while shaking his head in disappointment but also rethink back of what the guys mean of Quirk?

Meanwhile with Latias she was watching the scene in amaze and worried but she caught eye on of a certain green bushy hair boy that she ended up following him. While she was following him she saw a figure past by, she hear a small fangirl screaming his name, Kamui was it but she can see why he pretty handsome who has his whole body made out of wood.

Kamui jump up to a building and was able to dodge giant attack. "Get away!" The giant yelled at him in rage. "Who's fighting?" the green hair boy says trying to get through the crowd trying to see who fighting. The villain try to swing attack him with his right arm but once again he dodge it and Kamui grab himself on the electric power building ( by the why I don't know what is called so just go with it) by controlling the wood on his arms. "The young and talented rising star!" The green boy fanboy was amazes by the fight "You were the one asking but you gave a perfect commentary, kid. You're a fanboy, aren't you?" Some guy that has 3 star that is attached to his bald head that is right next to green hair boy said. The green hair boy blush in embarrassment by his question "Uh, well hehe"

Latias quietly giggled at his cute embarrassment then she continued to look up at the fight. Kamui ran right at the villain, while the villain try to crush him but Kamui jump at his arm and use his wood to warp around the villain wrists but the villain swing him to try to let him go, Kamui let go and landed on a building and looked directly at the villain. "Illegal use of power during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury. You are the incarnation of evil." Kamui say and was ready to use his powerful attack. "Oh, here it comes" green hair boy pointed him out "Show us something flashy, Tree-Man!" The star bald man yelled at him "Pre-emptive" green boy said waiting for it to happen. Latias look at him and thought 'I wonder what he talk about?'

"...Binding......Lacquered Chain Prison!" Kamui was about to use his powerful on him but then ........

someone decided to take all his credit away.

"Canyon Cannon!"

A giant lady kick the villain in the face and everyone was stunned by the hero sudden and dramatic entrance.

"Huh?" Kamui was also stunned by that as well

The giant lady not only landed but also ended up showing her ass. Then completely out of nowhere a line of guys came with cameras and started flashing at her ass "Here it is, here it is...." While also keep repeating the words over and over. "Today is the day of my debut! My name is Mt. Lady. A pleasure to make your ass-quaintance." Then Mt. Lady deciding to keep show her ass at the man's who is still flashing cameras at her.

Latias look at her and ask herself 'I have so many questions but the one main thing is why?' She snap out of that we trance and looked up at Kamui and feel so sorry from him.
"Sh-She getting the credit..." Kamui stuttered and shock at what he seeing. Yep feel sorry for him.

When the battle was over the Mt. Lady turn back to human side and everyone was celebrating at the heroes attempt and now sending the villain to prison. After that everyone went back to their business like it's a normal thing however a green hair boy stay at the scene to take notes and Latias decided to stay and look what is he's writing about.

"Gigantification, huh? She looks like she'll be popular, and it's an amazing Quirk, but thinking about the damage to the city that'll go hand in hand with that, it's use might be limited? No, but whether or not she can control the size..." Latias just look at him funny and interesting at the same at while he was muttering his thoughts out. "Hey wait, you're talking notes? You wanna be a hero? That's great! You can do it!" The star bald man complimented him. The green hair boy look at him and had a smile at him excitedly "Yes! I'll do my best!"

(Izuku POV)

Once the star bald man left I was about to put my notebook way until I heard whispers behind "Sis there you are I was looking for you everywhere now come on let go" "okay coming by the way did you saw that giant lady" "*sigh* yes sadly, yes I did" after that couldn't heard them anymore, I look behind me and saw no one was there and I was the only one here. I decided to ignore it and headed to school, but I couldn't help myself and thought 'who were those two that was just talking behind me and where did they go'.

(N/A)
At the same city in 12:02 pm

A scream can be heard of from in the city and what it appears to be a another villain attack came but this one is different than the last villain this time it a slime monster who had stole money's at a grocery store. "Catch me if you can!" The villain said while running away. "Huh? There's no hero around." "Normally someone would come right away." "This guy's taking advantage of the chaos from this morning." Then a man came out of the grocery shop he was in and hears all the commotion. "There are tons of people around who don't know what to do with their Quirks" "There's no end to them." Then the man has suddenly grown ........ bigger? "There is an end." Once everyone looks behind them they can see the all time number 1 hero

"Why?"

The slime monster looked behind him and was taken back of what he saw.

"Because I am here!"

All Might was here

(Latias POV)

*Yawn* I yawn tiredly to myself and decided to take a nap up on the tree near the school while my big bro is looking for place to hide and rest safe at. As I was about to take a nap I feel as if something is about to be drop to the water, so with a blink of an eye, I use my psychic powers to grab the item and I bring to me once I hold it in my claw and I saw the same notebook that the green hair boy had but it looked burnt I wonder what happened to it.

Just I was about to open the book because the book said 'Hero Analysis for the Future' and yes I understand stand any human language also out of curiosity. I felt a near by presence coming, as quickly as I can I gently place the book and turn invisible. Once I saw who was coming it was the green hair boy where who was at the villain battle scene. I think he came back to get it but there something about him it his emotion they feel so negative, when seen he was so happy and had full with positive spirit but now he has a sadness and bit of anger. After he has grab his book he start still leaving with sadness in him.

But then I thought of something 'maybe I can read his thoughts and see way he so sad. No I shouldn't in invade his privacy but then again I really do want to talk and maybe I can finally make a friend'. After the short thinking I did it anyway and what I heard was the most saddest thing I have ever heard in my entire life.

He talk about he always dreamed of wanted to being a hero as a kid just like his idol that he watch in the old days were disaster came a long time ago. However his dream was crushed when the doctor said that he never going to get a Quirk just because he has two joints instead of one or none. After that Izuku (yes Latias did found out his name) was upset that no one has once said he can become a hero not even his own mother.

Once I was done see his flashbacks he walk and continue to ignore what people say about him and keep moving forward. Then he walk to though the tunnel while doing a fake laugh. He may try to ignore the pain but I see right through him that he can't. 'This make me feel sad because this reminded me of how many Pokémon tries to prove to humans how strong they are even if they are small and weak their still strong at the end. And they can be strong then I know that he can be a-' I stop midway of thinking 'wait this negative energy' I turn around with wide eyes at what I saw...............

'....Villain....!'

(N/A)

The Villain came out of the sewers right behind Izuku when he saw the slime monster he also thought of the same thing. "A medium-sized invisibility cloak..." said the villain that is ready to jump on him. Midoriya try to run away but the villain caught him and now suffocating him in his slime "Don't worry. I'm just going to take over your body. Clam down. It'll only hurt for about 45 seconds. You'll feel better soon." The slime Villain said while slowly killing him. Latias was freaking out try to figure out what she can do to help without being seen even though she still invisible. As she was about to called her brother she heard Midoriya muffles while try to get the slime off his mouth "I can't... breathe..." "You can't grab me. I'm fluid! Thanks for your help. You're my hero. I didn't think think had come to this city." "My body. There's no strength... I'm dying... Am I dying. I'm dying.... Somebody... Somebody... No...!" Once Midoriya says that broke the final straw and Latias has have enough with it so she did something she never does in a while .......

She Attack Him

'Dragon Pulse!' A purple dragon like figure came out her mouth and it hit. This stunt both izuku and the villain and thought 'what was that!?' "Who shot me with that- huh!?" The villain looked behind him and saw no one their, while he was distracted looking for the person who shot him. Latias took the chance to use her psychic powers to make the villain let go of him. While Midoriya slowly dying, he was able to caught a glimpse of blue eyes and wondered 'who.... is that....' The Villain notice that his hostage was getting out for his grip. "Hey we're do you think you go-?" before he can finish he saw a blue light zoom behind him and gasp. And this also cause Latias to stop using her psychic power and to see who it was.

"It's all right now, young man."

What they both saw at the other tunnel was a very bulky man.

"I am here!"

The slime monster try to swing attack him, key word try but All Might dodge easily and run at him while the villain try to grab him but then All Might did a powerful attack

"Texas Smash!"

Causing a powerful wind punch, luckily Latias was able to get out of that scene and not want to get caught by the wind. However not so lucky for the villain who try to fight back but couldn't "Wind Pressure?!" That was his last words and ended up exploding to million of pieces while also finally releasing the Midoriya. Before Midoriya was going to be unconscious he saw All Might and unknown red creatures right behind and said "who.... are.. you..."

Meanwhile, Latias was still stock of what happened, while also seeing beginning to pick up the villain slime and putting in a big bottle. After while Latias snap out of it and saw what All Might sound just lightly slapping Midoriya face several times to wake him up which in turn honestly pretty funny to watch.

"Hey! Hey! He—" and finally after a lot of slapping Midoriya wake up "Oh good! Your wake!" This caused Midoriya to screech and move away from him. "I'm glad you're okay! Sorry 'bout getting you caught up in my villain fighting. I don't usually make mistakes like this, but I was in high spirits on my day off in a new place." And ended up laughing to himself while Midoriya still freaking out "But, you were a big help. Thanks! I captured him safely!" Then All Might decided to show off his the villain he capture.

Midoriya was still freaking out that All Might is right in front of him while Latias is still confused of this whole thing. Until she heard Midoriya saying something about wanting to get a autograph once he has found his notebook he saw it was already sign and starting thank him while bowing to who knows how many times he did. Latias sweat drop at what she seeing while also think it find of funny too.

"Well, I need take this guy to the police. See you again on the other side of the screen!" All Might said while getting ready to leave. Midoriya was getting upset that All Might leaving already "Wait, already?" "Pro are constantly fighting enemies and time." All Might stated that being a Pro has many works to do but Latias see something that's there more into it then meets the eyes. She can feel Midoriya energy like he was desperate that he want to tell All Might something very serious. Once she felt a powerful force, she looked up and can see All Might already left with Midoriya hanging on to his legs for dear life which caused her to worry about his safety.

Before she can follow them, she heard her brother calling to her. She turn around to see her brother flying towards her "come on I find a place to stay for the time being" he grab her claw and bring her to the place to rest at. "By the way what where you doing while I was gone " " oh nothing much just nap that all" she lied not want her brother to scold about what she did. However Latios know she lied but he didn't says anything "by the way, where did you get that bag from?" Latios flinch little but say something quickly "just found it" "Oh Ok!" She smiles and attempts what he says. He sigh "come let go" then they zoom through the city not knowing that the slime monster escaped from his bottle.

Bonus time

While Latias is resting, Latios was not only looking for a place to hide for him and his sister but also a bag to carry the Soul Dew that he been holding for a while. He then spotted a poor old lady who is trying to sell some stuff but couldn't. Feel bad about this he decided to look for something and found a nice funny pact.

He didn't have the money he in this world but he does have a gold nugget that he found in his other world and decided to just buy with it. So he went and hide a place to change to a different human being instead of his original human form.

(Not my picture and also just imagine that the backpack is not there)

Once he finish shapeshifting he walk over to the old lady "hey how is that funny pack cost"
The old lady looked up at him and said it "oh, it just cost about 400 yen (U.S money 2.77$)" she said in kind old manner. "Well I don't have any cash on me but I do have this" I took out the nugget and once she saw it she was in shock. "I- is that a- a go- gold nugget!?" She stutter "Why yes it is any I can trade you with it" he said in a calming "OH! I couldn't do that for something special!" She tried to deny it but Latios incest, "I incest it" he gave the gold to the old lady who is now crying in happy tears "Thank you, you are such a kind man" Latios smile softly.

Then he grab funny pack and wave a good bye and walk away. Once he have find a place we're no one can see him he put the Soul Dew in the bag and change back to being to his original form while being invisible and went of to continue on his journey.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
That took forever but it finally done I probably going to take a break for a while scene it took me about 3 days just to finish and get every detail from the episode so ya see you in a couple days bye my lovely roses.

3146 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

89.4K 1.9K 26
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
8.9K 335 9
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi was treated like a plague For something beyond his control, he was diagnosed as Quirkless His mother Inko Yagi...
66.6K 2.5K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
22.3K 1.8K 8
الأدعج" قـاع الظلام " تنـتظـِركم لـيالـي قاسيه وعيـُون لاتنـّام وأيـام سوداويه فـْي أعـماق قــاع الضلام هـيا يـا رِفـاق انـتـّزعو ثـُوب النجاة ل...