๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, s...

Per stardusksx

there will be happiness after you, but there was happiness because of you too. Mรฉs

โ”โ”โ” ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š, are we just a memory?
01. in the haze of memories
02. in my hands
03. minds that think alike

๐๐„๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” .

929 37 29
Per stardusksx

╔═.✾. ════╗
BECAUSE OF YOU
╚════.. ═╝

˚ ◌ ˚

there will be happiness after you,
𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤 .

past the blood and bruise,
past the curses and cries ...

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜
LYDIA & SPENCER had been fast friends when she joined the bau, bonding over being the babies of team and their obscure coffee orders. He liked that she listened to his ramblings, and she liked that he always seemed to know when she was getting too stuck in her head. They just worked— as best friends, that is. The pair where boasting over seven years of friendship when it all went down hill.

PRESENT DAY, they existed in tandem like passing ships. They were co-workers, they were civil, but that was it. And if there was a deep down part of each of them that missed the other, it wasn't acknowledged. At least not until things started to change again, and all those 'swept under the rug' emotions become too copious to hide.

LYDIA BAYLOR .   ❜ ¨. ☄︎ ͎۪۫
❪ played by   suki waterhouse . ❫

❪ lydie / agent baylor . ❫

❛ i miss him, and i don't
know what to do with that. ❜

❛  SPENCER REID.   ❜ ¨. ☄︎ ͎۪۫
❪ played by matthew grey gubler. ❫

❪ spence / agent reid. ❫

❛  i messed up , and now I have to learn
how to be okay with watching her life
from a distance . ❜

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 & . criminal minds cast as
their respective characters ❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

╔═.✾. ════╗

╚════.. ═╝

there is happiness in our history ...

leave it all behind .

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪 disclaimers / warnings .
✘ canon typical violence, dark themes, mentions of sexual assault, illusions to and discussions of sex, substance abuse/addiction.
✘ all characters and plot lines beside lydia, and any other non-canon character, as-well as their stories, belong to the creator of criminal minds.
✘ there will be quite a lot of canon-divergence, so please note that any differences were completely intentional to fit the plot.
✘ please, don't plagiarise any of my writing! it means the world to me that anyone would take their time to read, but obviously it would be very upsetting to see someone trying to take credit for my work. thank you!

STARDUSKSX 2023
published june 27th

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

14.2K 576 25
๐‹๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ '๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ.' ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ...
158K 3.1K 95
another BAU gc ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
36.4K 1K 66
Just when things are looking up for you and Spencer, things take a turn for the worst. There is good shining through the bad, and you make the most o...
1M 25.8K 50
๐’ท๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐‘’๐’น๐‘”๐‘’๐“ˆ. ๐’ท๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ, ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰. ๐’ท๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’น ๐’ป๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’ฝ...