Crushed Chimere

By Mxxnchild07

The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. ☆°•°☆☆°•°☆ " How c... More

Preface
00. love the connection we can't explain
01. Things go wonderfully right (or horribly wrong )
02. 50 shades of pain.
03. Grumpy beginnings
04. How to escape from the mess you didn't made.
05. T is for Trauma.
07.Emotions? how about no.
08.Bee stung heart
09. Cactus flowers
10. The God of Mischief
11. Mr bright side pleasing the storm.
12. Cupid screwed up
13. Thanks, I hate it.
14. Shadows and Secrets
☆Author Note☆
15. Bittersweet
16. Sour endings
17. The art of miscommunication
18.Mis(understanding) each other
19. Ferris wheel of emotions (1)
20. Ferris wheel of emotions (2)
21. Veil of darkness
22. The twilight of Innocence
23.lessons learned, bonds forged
24.In the grip of envy
25.Hard feelings
26. elle est un rêve
27.Glimmers of past
28.Wallflower
29. Paint the town red
30. Is that a coping mechanism?
31.Young&Dumb
32. Colour me red
33. Drunk words=sober thoughts
34. Pretty boy
35. Reverse icks
36. Make me blush
37. Me, him and the moon.
38. Show me.
39. Glazed breaths
40. The way I loved you.
41. Draped in your love.
42. Let me show my love.

06. spoiler alert: you will see me in pain.

18.4K 1K 157
By Mxxnchild07

♡Arhaan's pov♡

I was siting on the bench in the park , I don't know why because I hate kids they are fucking annoying.

The sun was setting , all shades of reds mixed with blues and yellows. Washing the buildings with a gentle golden glow. The air is full with the softest chatter. Which ebbs and flows like a restful sea.

It's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen , well almost. Nothing in this universe is more beautiful then her.

I could smell lavender and vanilla around me. It even smells just like her around me.

It take sniff of the scent again cause why not.

The scent is getting stronger now. Weird.

I closed my eyes. Living in the moment. To feel the calmness.

"Arhaan "

"Hmm."

"Arhaan ? "

Why is this voice soo sweet? Maybe just an illusion.

"Arhaan "

This voice is like a siren .

weird so so weird.

Like the the sailor I am , bounded by her voice I turned to look at her.

And there she is standing there looking like an ethereal angel she is.

She was staring at me so intently, her gaze of amber flames burning into my skin, quickening my breath.

Her eyes are having their own war in them, I don't mind dying in only if she keeps looking at me forever like this.

Moon glows on her face, stars trapped in the strands of her hair.

Wind moving through her hair , and goddam that smile. She will be the death of me one day.

Getting out of this enchanting dream.

I heard her voice again.

"Arhaan "

Of fuck me , she surely wants to kill me today.

"y-yes", I cleared my throat

"umm yess?"

"I was looking for you everywhere"

Huh?

"Oh OH why? Not that I hate you were looking for me , I would love that. Umm why uh why were you looking for me ?"

I could feel my cheeks burn up. Why am I acting like this for fuck sake.

She started laughing at the situation I am in, but I must say my life was nice while it lasted. Because after hearing her laughter I don't think I can survive. Fuck.

Wait how is this even possible?
Inayah sharma who hates my whole existence and probably curses my mother to bring me in this world is laughing seeing me.

She started walking towards me. Too close , way too close. My hearbeat sky high , I could feel blood rushing in my cheeks.

She took one step closer and I took one back.

Cause for fuck sake how am I supposed to react. I have never been in this situation before.

"Arhaan. " The siren in front of me said , honey dripping in her voice

Fun fact; I love honey

"Arhaan?"

Hmm.

She suddenly leaned and picked up my hand , holding in between her soft hands.

"Mujhe aapki kuch help chahiye thi , aap meri help kareinge na?"

Aap?
I snorted. Itni respect?

( Translation: so much respect?)

That's it I am dead and currently in heaven

which is a shock.

This cant be real.

She leaned in and kissed my cheek softly.

Fuck FUCK fuck fuck .

Ok Arhaan wake up from your dream now, this would be such a shocking news for people :
Arhaan Malhotra was found dead in his sleep at the age of 23.

"Arhaan?"

What should I say. Fuck I cant breathe.

"Arhaan."

Fuc- wait what?

"ARHAAN uth ja kum karan ki ulad pata nhi kya kha kar mene tujhe paida kiya tha"

( Translation: wake up you son of kum karan, I don't know what I ate when I birthed you )

Ma? But where is my Inayah?

"ARHAAN "

I finally opened my eyes. Bright lights stinging them. My mother was standing in front of my bed.

I groaned , this wasn't supposed to end.
But it was nice till it lasted I guess.

"Why are you smiling like a lunatic?"

And then I finally woke up, sleep living my body. I shouldn't behave like this I am grown ass man for fuck sake.

"Arhaan "

"Haan ma? "

"Haan ma kya? uth kar time toa dekh kya ho raha hai , 23 sal ka budha ho gaya tabh bhi mujhe uthana patdta hai . teri biwi hi tujhe line par laye gi "

( Translation: what yes mom? Wake up and see the time. You are 23 years old and I still have to wake you up everyday. You wife only will bring you back on line)

"Ma bhai toa kabh se intezar kar rahein hain biwi ka . haina bhai?" Dhruv said grinning like an idiot.

( Translation; mom, bhai is waiting for his wife for soo long. Right bhai?)

"Yeh kahan se aa gaya?"

( Translation: from where did you come from now?)

"Ok its enough both of you. Arhaan jaldi uth bed se"

( Translation: Arhaan wake up and leave your bed.)

"Haan "

"Dhruv out now "

Dhruv like the immature 17 year old he is left behind my mom showing his tongue to me.

I made my way towards my bathroom to get ready for the day.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

At the breakfast I realised my father was not at home , not that I care about him anyways but I still asked my mum about him.

"Where is he?"

"I think he went to meet his friend or something , he said he will be back by lunch."

My aunt , her daughter Akansha made their way to the table. She is living with us ever since she divorced her husband , my dadi's last wish was to see her settle up nicely so we are stuck with her. She is a bitch. But who cares.

"Good morning ," her fake sweet voice echoed in the room , I know what was about to happen.

"Oh Bhabhi I was telling you about my friends daughter right , she is so beautiful, have curves in the right , places can cook . I think she is perfect for our Arhaan"

"Mein yeh pehele bhi clear kar chuka hu and this is the last time I am saying this I am not marring one of your friends daughter. So stop playing these games. "I said angrily.

( Translation: I already cleared this before)

"Arhaan "

"Ma you know the answer will stay the same. I am going to the office."

Today was Saturday so I didn't had to attend college today. Its better to utilize this time somewhere I guess.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

After attending some important meetings , I finally came back home. It was around 6 pm , the meetings were held a little longer today so I didn't even got chance to see HER.

I could hear few voices coming from the inside of the house. I parked my car. And went inside.

My mother was sitting in the living room, her forhead creased like she is in a deep thought.

"Trust me vishakha its for his future only." My father said.

After hearing his voice my mood instantly became sore.

After hearing the voice of my foot steps my mother looked at me .

"Oh Arhaan your back home"

"Yess ma , is something wrong ?"

"Oh actually -"

"Nothing is wrong you are getting married next week."

"Yes and you are the most loving father"
I said , smirking at him

"Arhaan I am serious.."

"So am I "

"Arhaan " my mother said.

"He is saying the truth."

"What are you guys even talking abouy ? ma I told you in the morning that I am not marrying anyones friend daughter or whatever leave that topic."

"You are marrying the girl I selected for you."

"Yeah sure "

"Arhaan marriage is next week."

"Ok enough with these jokes , I am tired . I had a long day and I am going to sleep."

I was moving towards my room when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist.

I looked at him annoyed.

"Arhaan I have fixed your marriage. The girls father used to work for me , he took some money from me . today it was his deadline to return it but he gambled it away. so in exchange of money he said that he had a daughter of your age , he could marry her to you if I cleared his loans."

"Well that's just disgusting of him to think he could just gambel his daughter for money, and even so low of you to think that I would be part of this bullshit. Send me that amount , I'll pay you. "

"Its not just about money Arhaan"

"Before dying your grandmother has few companies . we didn't knew about them , as you're the first born, half of them were for you and the other half was for dhruv, but to retrieve them she has some conditions first."

He walked toward the table and bought some papers with him.

"These are the conditions."

I took the paper from his hands and start looking through them.

Conditions:

1.Arhaan will get share of his half 30 companies only when he gets married till the age of 23, to a girl of his fathers choice.

2.Dhruv will get his share of the company when he gets married to my friend kamla's grand daughter.

Some more rules and regulations were written , but I skiped them. I mean I knew I was not my grandmothers favourite but still. This is utter bullshit.

"I don't care about this , I am satisfied with what I have. "

"Arhaan what are you talking about didn't you read it properly , it says if Arhaan does not get married till 23 he will not only loose these 30 companies but all of the company he have. Your company is worth more than 100 million , you cant just leave it like that."

Fuck . what the actual fuck is going on?

"And I already gave my words to the lawyer , he knows about the wedding . that will happen next week. "

"I am not marring anyone, next week." I said my jaw clenched.

"Yes you are and you will, you can divorce the girl if you want after somtime. But I must say she was a pretty little thing". He said with his disgusting grin.

"You are one filthy asshole how could you say this, that girl is not a pawn of your game that you can use anytime. I am not going to destroy my and her life on this stupid aggrement."

He immediately stoped laughing and looked, his jaws were clenched. Eyes narrowed.

"I have given my words Arhaan and my word are important to me."

"I don't care about your words, it was you who gave them."

"But you will once I divorce your mother"
.
My mother gasped , she looked at me with a tearful expression

"Do it , she deserves more than you piece of shit anyway."

"Arhaan" my mother finally said.

"Please don't this. Marry that girl. You can divorce her right away after you get the companies and we will give her some shares of them ok?"

I looked at my mother in disbelieve.

"How can you do this? How can you be this selfish?"

I turned around and started walking towards the my room. But my mother stoped me .

"Arhaan i will die without your father , you have my swear. Its for the best beta."

And I knew I was lost in the game. My mother has sacrificed many things in the past for us. When my father used to come back home cheating on her with some one else, she used silently cry at night . but in the morning she would pretend that nothing happened. As much as I hate my father and want nothing from him, my mother loves him dearly. I cant take her only happiness away like this.

She looked at me hopeful with a little fear.

"Its for the best" she whispered.

I took a deep breathe and nodded my head. I could feel my heart sinking.

She beamed with happiness and hugged me.

"It will be ok"

It will be everything but ok , I just lost the love of my life.

IT WILL NOT BE OK.

I went inside my room and locked it . I couldn't believe I just did that. I closed my eyes shut.

This cant be real this cant be real.

I could feel the heat of the anger radiating of me .

THIS CANT BE REAL.

I cannot marry another girl.

I went inside the washroom and splashed my face with water. Looking in the mirror , I knew everything is real and I am getting married to someone else.
Fuck . fuck

No no I cant do this and I will not do this , I will talk to my mother again tomorrow.

Next day when i went to talk to her I couldn't . She was so happy about the wedding. I didn't had the guts to destroy that happiness.

I will think of something to escape from this wedding.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆▪︎○°○

In my whole 23 years of life I have never cried since I was a kid .

But today I had tears in my eyes. At the situation I was in.
It's day 4 , I am not going in college because my mother told me that I have to perform all the wedding rituals.

I was siting on a chair , yellow colour surrounding me.

My face was lathered with haldi for the ritual.
Everyone was coming one by one doing the ritual and congratulating me for the wedding I don't know with whome I am doing.

My jaw was clenched , I cant believe this.

Dhruv came next applying haldi on my face , he looked suspiciously happy for some reason. Like he knew something I didn't .

The day passed quickly I took shower and now I was laying on my bed. Lets just my room was not in its best condition . All the glasses were broken, furniture not in its place.

Tomorrow is the wedding. I could feel my hands shaking. I still can't believe this. I feel soo helpless rightnow.

I could feel my eyes welling up. This is it .

The end.

End of my love, which didn't even started. I closed my eyes, tears rolling down my cheeks.

I feel like a fucking loser.

Day 6 :

The wedding day

Burning water scorches blazing trails along my skin. Spreading like sharp daggers down my back , yet I feel nothing.

This blistering water is tormenting my body.

I beg it to hurt, just a little more. So I could feel alive. But it doesn't help. This burning water cannot awaken my body from this nightmare , because its not my body that's numb.

I am tired.

Tired of feeling things. I want to vanish completely that even I wouldn't remember me, no memories, no feelings. Just me and the freedom of oblivion.

Getting out of the shower I see hot mist surrounding me. Getting changed , I came back in my room. Flowers surrounding them, thousand of them.

What the fuck

And then it hits me.

Fuck fuck .

I couldn't breathe it's the day .

Today is the day.

What should I do? Fuck.

I cant marry her, I'd rather die.

I start walking fastly in the room, hand in my hair. Lightly tugging the roots.

Can I just run?

Fuck . where will I run?

I look at the time its 6pm . No no.

I heared knocking on the door. I opened and saw Dhruv standing with a grin on his face.

"Bhai aapka muh itna utra hua kyu hain mene toa socha tha ki aap toa khushi ke mare hava mein udh rahe hog ge."

( Translation: bhai, why are you looking so sad? I thought you would be floating in air because of  happiness )

Yahan meri jaan nikal rahi hai and he is saying that I would be happy.

( Translation: here I feel like as if I'm loosing my soul)

"Why would I be happy?"

He looks at me with weird expression.

"Par apki toa aaj bhabhi se- . wait ohhhh
Oh "

( Translation: but today you are getting-)

And then he started laughing.

"Oh bhai mein apka kya karu"

( Translation: what should I do with you?)

"Wait a minute let me take a picture of your crying face first."

He clicked some pictures.

He calmed himself down and then looked at me , his lips were quivering like he is about to burst in laugh again.

"Umm maa ne bola hai ki its time niche aajao "

( Translation: mom is calling you downstairs, its time.)

"What what mein nhi ja raha dhruv please kese bhi kar ke yeh shaddi cancel kar."

( Translation: wait, I'm not going. Please stop this wedding dhruv. Any how.)

He just looked at me with a smirk.

"Bhai aabh drama bandh karo and niche chalo its time sabh guest aa chuke hain "

( Translation: stop with this drama bhai, lets go all guests are here.)

Fuck fuck fuck.

I started backing away .

"No n-nhi mein nhi aa raha "

( Translation: no, no I'm not coming)

"Aap do saal ke bache ho kya bhai jaldi chalo ladki vale bhi aane vale hain."

(Translation: are you a 2 year old kid? Lets go. All guests from girl's side are almost here.)

Fuck? what the fuck.

Is this is it?

I looked at him with an sad expression again but he just smiled .

I just want to disappear.

"Bhai jao get ready ."

( Translation: go)

I sighed. And went inside to change.

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○

I am doomed.

I am siting in front of the mandap , waiting for me soon to be wife.

I am physically stopping myself not to bawl my eyes out.

My hands were cold , shaking lightly. I had to clench them tightly to stop them from shaking. I can't do this ! I still have time to run.

"Bhai bhahbi is here"

I guess I don't have time.

And at that moment I don't know what im afraid of more:

How would I see inayah ever again?
And would I get the chance to see her again?

○°○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○°○
An : ohhh the drama!!But this was the chapter!! I personally love writing in Arhaan's pov. I feel my writing gets a little poetic. Lol.

Hope you guys liked it..

The main plot is about to start.

Don't forget to vote you guys (☆) it gives motivation to continue writing..

Follow my account on instagram : https://instagram.com/mxxnchild07?igshid=ZDc4ODBmNjlmNQ==

Byeee humans 🪐🌩🌕
Peace ✌️
Treat people with kindness ( even the mean ones)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 54.4K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
4.4M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
95.3K 7K 11
Sometimes we all become unwanted by someone we wanted the most. The pain, torture, suffering, anxiety, yearning we all go through is invisible to oth...
198K 13.1K 48
𝘼naya Sharma is a beautiful, down-to-earth, silent and innocent girl with her radiant looks and slender frame. She's a college student who has been...