Behind the Shadow | Tokyo re...

By No_SimpsHere

On a certain day, a newly formed group approached Takemichi with an offer. Would he accept their proposal? An... More

Chap.1 Who are they ?
Chap.3 Faded in the Shadow
Chap.4 Here the game begin
Chap.5 Watching your moves
Chap.6 Lost mind
Chap.7 Golden jewelry and a ruby
Chap.8 Their name
Chap.9 The letter
Chap.10 An oddly answer
Chap.11 A discover
Chap.12 The Second Bonten
Chap.13 Some seconds before
Chap.14 It was staged, wasn't it ?
Chap.15 You were there all this time ?

Chap.2 In need of your help

645 20 7
By No_SimpsHere

While reading you can listen to this :) ♥

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(??? ~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

(??? ~ " ... " ) Characters / Oc are thinking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Look at how a single andle can both defy and define the darkness . " From Anne Frank

When she left, seven figures appeared in front of him.                                                                                                                                                 

?????? ~ It's been a while, my hero.

Takemichi ~ Kisaki ?

Takemichi stared at Kisaki, his mind filled with confusion and frustration. He couldn't comprehend why his past ghost was coming back to haunt him once again, and he didn't want to know the reasons either.

After a few moments of silence, Kisaki finally responded, his face devoid of his unsual innocent smile, replaced by a sneaky expression.

Kisaki ~ Who else could it be, Takemichi?

Takemichi wasn't pleased to see Kisaki or any of the others. He demanded answers.

Takemichi ~ What do you want ?

Kisaki's grin widened, his demeanor becoming more devious.

Kisaki ~ It's not just me, my hero. We all want something from you. 

Takemichi cringed at Kisaki's words. Kisaki stepped aside, revealing the people standing behind him. Takemichi observed them carefully and repeated his question.

Takemichi ~ What do all of you want from me?

His question sounded more like a command, an order to provide a direct answer.

A man with snowy white hair and tanned skin stepped forward from the shadows that was coverring him , while the others remained hidding behind the Shadow .

Izana ~ It's simple, Mitchy. We need you.

Takemichi persisted, seeking a clearer explanation.

Takemichi ~ That doesn't help me at all... Why do you need me?

Kisaki maintained his grin as he responded.

Kisaki ~ You know exactly what we want.

Takemichi's anger flared, and he retorted.

Takemichi ~ No B!tch I don't! If I did, I wouldn't have asked, you in the first place you idiot!

A voice from the back exclaimed, "Slay!" drawing everyone's attention. The person apologized, andTakemichi refocused his attention.

Takemichi ~ Alright, then i'm going to ask it once again , what do you want?

Another person appeared and attempted to provide an answer.

Inui ~ We need your help, Takemichi.

Takemichi grew even more frustrated.

Takemichi ~ Thank you, Inui, but you still haven't helped me. Why do you need my help?

Inui ~ We need your help to-

Inui was about to respond byt a girl with short light pink hair and precious blue eyes suddenly interrupted, jumping onto Takemichi and embracing him.

Senju ~ We need your help to form a gang!

Takemichi was dumbfounded.

Takemichi ~ Should I remind all of you that we're adults now? We're not teenagers anymore, and we're not going to start a gang. And why would you want me to be a part of it?

Inui clarified their intentions.

Inui ~ Takemichi, we don't want to create a gang. We want to become Yakuzas .

Takemichi was puzzled.

Takemichi ~ Why would you even want to do that?

Kisaki interjected, indicating that time was of the essence.

Kisaki ~ We don't have much time left ...

Takemichi became even more confused.

Takemichi ~ What are you talking about?

Izana chimed in, revealing something suspicious.

Izana ~ Do you truly believe it's a coincidence that your cameras broke when we arrived?

Takemichi was at a loss for words.

Kisaki ~ Tell me, Takemichi, have you ever noticed people following you?

Takemichi hesitated before responding.

Takemichi ~ .. Yes, but I know it's just my imagination.

Inui clarified the situation further.

Inui ~ No, Takemichi, you don't understand. Some of us have been followed, and you're among those being pursued.

Takemichi demanded an explanation of how it related to everything they had told him.

Takemichi ~ Alright, so how does that relate to everything you've just told me?

Kisaki swiftly explained his actions.

Kisaki ~ I disabled your camera to give us a chance to talk without him knowing.

Takemichi was intrigued.

Takemichi ~ Him? Who are you talking about?

Kisaki confirmed Takemichi's suspicion.

Kisaki ~ Yes, him. Some of us, including you, are being followed by the same person: Manjiro Sano. 

Takemichi couldn't comprehend why they would be pursued.

Takemichi ~ What? Why would he follow us? It doesn't make sense.

Takemichi struggled to understand the situation. Senju had released her embrace and stood beside Inui.

Izana explained their predicament.

Izana ~ We don't precisely know why he's following some of us, but we know he tracked us using cameras and people. We managed to avoid the cameras or disable them and made the people following us lose our trail. And now, we want to create a gang or a new mafia to defeat Bonten.

Takemichi questioned their motivations.

Takemichi ~ And why would you do that?

Izana pointed out the connection to Bonten.

Izana ~ Haven't you noticed that everyone here is connected to Bonten? This gang was formed with individuals who could match Bonten.

The remaining individuals who had been hiding stepped out of the shadows, becoming clearly visible to Takemichi.

Kisaki explained their roles.

Kisaki ~ From a distance, we may seem connected at least . Izana is here for Kakucho , Senju is here for both of her brother , Takeomi and Sanzu . Wakasa and Benkei are here to help Senju getting back Takeomi and Sanzu of course .. Inui is here for Kokonoi and Shion is for Mochizuku if we can say that .. For me i'm just here to help all of you

Takemichi didn't understood yet so Izana re explained it to him

 Izana ~ Well as you look to have totaly understood let me re explain it to you . Kisaki replaces Sanzu, I , Izana replaces Kakucho, Senju replaces Takeomi, Wakasa and Benkei are replacing the Haitani's brother , Inui replaces Kokonoi, and Shion replaces Mochizuki. 

Inui emphasized that one person was still missing.

Inui ~ and as you understood now , there is one person missing ..

Takemichi realized who it was.

Takemichi ~ Mikey...

Izana confirmed Takemichi's assumption.

Takemichi ~ Why me? I'm the worst possible choice.

Senju disagreed, explaining Takemichi's unique suitability.

Senju: "No, you're not. No one else but you can match him."

Takemichi mentioned Draken as an alternative and expressed his reluctance to be under Kisaki's influence.

Kisaki dismissed Takemichi's concerns.

Kisaki ~ Oh, no, you won't be under me. We're all taking over the roles and responsibilities of the original members. I'll be the second in command, Inui will handle finances, thanks to his knowledge from Koko. The rest are going to be executives.

Takemichi realized they still needed a leader.

Takemichi ~ So you're still missing a leader...

Inui confirmed Takemichi's observation.

Inui ~ Yes.

Kisaki admitted that he wouldn't be accepted as the leader.

Kisaki ~ Even if I wanted to be the leader, none of them would accept it.

Izana reinforced Kisaki's statement.

Izana ~ Of course, you're lucky we've even come this far.

Takemichi expressed his resistance.

Takemichi ~ I still don't understand why all of you are going to such lengths to defeat them."

Wakasa explained their motivations.

Wakasa ~ If we defeat them, we can reclaim the people we're here for. Senju can reunite with her brothers, Izana can regain his servant, Inui can have Kokonoi again while you can retrieve Mikey...

Takemichi understood their reasoning but remained hesitant.

Takemichi ~ I see... but I still won't.

Senju questioned his decision.

Senju ~ Why not?

Takemichi made a cryptic remark.

Takemichi ~ Well, you see, except for a few minor things, my life isn't THAT miserable yet . Why would I waste it again ?

Senju was confused.

Senju ~ Wait, what?

Takemichi brushed off her confusion.

Takemichi ~ Never mind. Anyway, I don't want to.

Kisaki tried to change Takemichi mind 

Kisaki ~ It would be best for you to give us your loyalty , because together ,we are going to conquer the world, and everyone will recognize us as royalty ! 'til you embrace our cause , 'til we emerge victorious from our battles, 'til they emerge from their as losers . Until we defeat them . 

Takemichi ~ You can't change my mind , i don't want to !

Kisaki challenged Takemichi's assertion.

Kisaki ~ Takemiichi , for sure you'll never learn .

kisaki sighted and continued 

Kisaki ~ Let's be honest, Takemichi. We all know how much you want to save him.

Takemichi denied it, concealing his true feelings.

Takemichi ~ No, I don't... I'm tired of saving his ass all the time!

Takemichi's lie was evident, and Kisaki called him out.

Kisaki ~ Are you sure about that?

Kisaki turned around, and the others began to walk away, leaving Takemichi in a state of indecision.

Takemichi's voice called out, filled with urgency.

Takemichi ~ Wait !

Kisaki smirked, indicating that he had achieved his desired outcome.

T.B.C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen ?? What will Takemichi do ??? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ??? What will they do ?? Will Takemichi accept ??? What is he going to say ???? Why is Mikey made them being followed ?? Will they retrieve their loved one's ??

Well you will know it in the next chapter!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey !! if you are here because of my first story or my others then HELLOOOO

hope you enjoy this story like the first one or like the others one , or did you liked this one?

Hope the chapter wasn't too short !! ( currently wrote 1540 words )

for this story i will ask you to pay attention to everything said , they might be relevant for the futures chapters

The draw is mine so please don't use it 😅 or don't re upload it

but till it HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT !! Little lector !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.4K 36
This story will play in the 3 deities arc (with brahman, kantou manji gang and rokuhara tandai) You were all along with Toman until in got disbanded...
32.4K 905 33
Mikey is the demon prince, and shinishiro is the king of demons, Takemichi is a human (or is he?) takemichi parents sent him to a school full of "mon...
53.8K 1.9K 61
"š™šš™«š™šš™£ š™žš™› š™¢š™® š™›š™šš™šš™© š™–š™§š™š š™›š™Ŗš™”š™” š™¤š™› š™Øš™˜š™–š™§š™Ø, š™„ š™Øš™¢š™žš™”š™š š™¬š™š™šš™£ š™„ š™Øš™šš™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ" - In every universe, in every timeline, if the...
19.8K 870 7
My own AU Mitake (Mikey x Takemichi) This AU happened at the Bonten arc. The dead characters here are the ones from canon until the 3 deity war and t...