Mirai no Shi (The Future) [V...

By N2nymous

[Year 2063] (Achlys Story - Part 6) (A Neko no Kanashimi & Unknown sequel) Mirai means Future. This story is... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ
Chapter 2 - ᴜɴᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
Chapter 3 - ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
Chapter 5 - ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ɪᴄᴇ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)
Chapter 6 - ʙʟᴜʀʀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛs
Chapter 7 - ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Chapter 8 - ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
Charter 9 - ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ
Chapter 10 - ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ

Chapter 4 - ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ɪᴄᴇ (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1)

8 3 0
By N2nymous

Mirai
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Vol. 6, Chapter 47

Time: 8:17pm, June 19, 2063
Little by little, Mirai realizes that she can't count on Amy and Marius, Mirai saw her friends as if they had no intention of helping her.

Mirai: I'll prove you all wrong...
Natasha: Yeah... do you think you can do something? do you think your friends will help you? now that they know about the calamity? There's nothing you can do, all they want is a peaceful life, so for that to happen, we have to take you far away, a place where there are no people. It's like you're a curse wherever you go...

Ruby: Mirai, what now?...
Mirai: We'll be ok... don't worry...

Natasha: Any last words Mirai?
Mirai: I'm not gonna die yet, why should I say my last word?

Marius: Ok, that's enough... take your things, surrender AshiMo to us, and you can get out of here...
Mirai: Wait, you don't understand, I'm not only here to fix AshiMo, I'm here to ask you all to help Amiyah City, there's a Red virus spreading, and I can't handle it alone.
Marius: I told you, there are others who can handle that situation...

Himitsu opens the door, Mirai and Ruby come out and Himitsu talks to Mirai.

Himitsu: I'm sorry Mirai
Mirai: I'll take everything what I said earlier...
Himitsu: Hmm...
Mirai: I thought we were friends...

*Mirai and Ruby went back to their room to pack their things*

OUTSIDE

???: Get ready, it's our turn...
Robot: I'm ready.

The Robot can see the people inside the building and it can also hear what the people inside are saying.
Robot: Ready to fire...

INSIDE
*Mirai took AshiMo and she was about to give it to Marius*
Mirai: If only Sho were alive...
Marius: Don't even bring Shoya into this situation. The dead must be forgotten, and the dead can no longer help.
Mirai: You really don't care about our dead comrades, they sacrificed their lives to help.

Marius: I don't mind, just give me AshiMo and I'll get you out of here. To be honest, I'm tired of seeing your face, you're the woman who believes in lies, you believed we could help you? no... think Mirai, you are not the hero of Achlys... you are the enemy, because of you, the Achlys War started, and when it ended, the Red Virus spread...
No one can bring freedom...

*Mirai gives AshiMo to Marius*
When Mirai gave AshiMo, the wall of Mirai's room suddenly exploded.

*!EXPLOSION!*
*They were all knocked down by the force of the explosion*
Mirai: UHH!!
Ruby: Mirai?!
*Ruby saw AshiMo on the floor and suddenly picked it up*

*After that, the Robot climbed up the hole in the wall*
Mirai: Hmm?... (wait, that Robot is the Robot that attacked us on the Train)
*The Robot looked at Mirai*
Mirai: Shit!
*The Robot suddenly took Mirai and said...*
Robot: You are mine...

The Robot suddenly threw Mirai outside, luckily Mirai fell into the thick snow.

Robot: Hmm?
*The Robot notices Ruby*
Ruby: Uhh... Hello...
*The Robot also took Ruby and said...*
Robot: A friend of Mirai and...
*Rose was just in Ruby's backpack*
Rose: Meow...

*The Robot also threw Ruby OUTSIDE, and fell into the thick snow*
Mirai: Ruby!
Ruby: I'm fine, and Rose, and AshiMo too I think...
Mirai: Wait, You took AshiMo?

INSIDE
Marius: Shit... huh? ohh you again...
Robot: I promise I will kill you!!
*The Robot kicks Marius away*

The Robot was about to hit Marius in the back but Marius suddenly took his weapon and hit the Robot.
The Robot kicks Marius in the stomach and pushes Marius closer to the wall, Marius takes his gun from his pocket and shoots the Robot in the head, because the Robot is durable, it doesn't take any damage, and suddenly he kicked Marius in the head, the Robot picked up Marius and threw him into the wall.
Marius didn't give up but he couldn't handle the Robot anymore.

Robot: You're weak as I imagine...
Marius: Kicking me is the only think you know?

The Robot's hand becomes a gun, and the Robot intends to kill Marius. The Robot points the gun at Marius' head, but Amy suddenly stops it, placing the bomb in the robot's hand. Marius and Amy take cover because the bomb was about to explode.

*!EXPLOSION!*
Robot: #!##:#!!

Amy: Can you tell me what's going on, that Robot attacked us on the train, why is that thing here?!
Marius: The Robot throws Mirai and Ruby outside, maybe that Robot is here for Mirai...
Amy: What about AshiMo?
Marius: Shit... they also took AshiMo...

OUTSIDE
*Mirai and Ruby ran away*
Mirai: There's the train, we can get out of here...
Ruby: And so they can't get AshiMo...

*Suddenly someone shot*
GUNSHOT
*Mirai and Ruby stopped*

Himitsu: Please Mirai, just understand what they are saying, so you know why we are doing this...
Mirai: Himitsu?... why not you understand me!
Himitsu: I... I want to help you, but please... let us take care of your problems, there are many of us, there are only two of you, and Mirai, you are the only one who can fight bravely for the people...
Mirai: You're one of my best friends ever since I met you in college, You are one of those I helped, but why did you betray me in the end?
Himitsu: Even if Shin and Frida are here, the situation will not change, they are also the ones who know about the calamity, about you... *put down the gun*
Mirai: Shut up...
Himitsu: Please, don't run away...
Mirai: I said SHUT UP!!

*suddenly someone shot Himtsu's leg*
Himitsu: UHH!! SHIT!

Mirai: Huh?!
Ruby: Uhh... Mirai, behind us...

*Suddenly, some red cars stopped*
Mirai: Akuma?...

The Akumas got out of their cars, slowly approaching Mirai with their guns pointed.
Mirai: Shit... they are around us...
Ruby: What they want?...
Mirai: Please... don't hurt us. we just need to get on the train...

???: Hold your guns... She's mine.
Mirai: Huh?

*Mirai suddenly recognized the man*
Mirai: Wait...
Daisuke: It's me, Daisuke Kobayashi, you remember?
*Mirai suddenly remembered her three friends, Akira, Daisuke, and Kira*

Mirai: Daisuke... you are one of the Akumas?
Daisuke: I'll explain to you later, you have to escape this place first.

Ruby: Wow, you know the enemy too?
Mirai: I think they are not the enemy...
Daisuke: C'mon... get in the car, We won't use the train, they will still know where you are going, let's go before Marius catches up with us.

Himitsu: Shit! it hurts...
*he saw Daisuke*
Himitsu: Wait, I know you...

Akuma: Boss, what are we going to do with that man?
Daisuke: Hmm...
Mirai: Let him...

Himitsu: Wait Mirai... just so you know... they forced me to do this, I really don't want to be part of them. Don't worry, go if you want, I won't tell them...

Mirai got into the car and looked at Himitsu, the car drove away from the area.

INSIDE
*The Robot suddenly stopped*
Marius: He stopped...
Amy: Hmm?

*The Robot turned around and went to the hole to leave the area*

Natasha suddenly rushes and shoots the Robot, She slides under the Robot and puts the tracker on the Robot's leg, while sliding she suddenly stands up and suddenly stumbles...
Natasha: Aww...

Marius: That's a good intro, but bad ending...

*The Robot jumps away from the area*
Marius: He got away...
Amy: It's dark outside and it's snowing heavily, we can't chase that Robot anymore...
Natasha: Don't worry... I put a tracker on the Robot, we can still find him.
Marius: That is a really good move.

OUTSIDE
Time: 8:49pm

*While driving*
Mirai: Hey, I didn't expect it, but thank you for helping us.
Daisuke: Hmm... you know, you shouldn't come here, It's just bad luck that you came here... you can't trust those people anymore. But I think you can still prove them wrong.
Mirai: Yeah... wait, how'd you know?
Daisuke: I have a Robot that can see the people inside the building and it can also hear what the people inside are saying.
Mirai: So that Robot is yours...
Daisuke: I made that Robot so I could kill Marius, but I still need an upgrade to improve the Robot system. I could have killed him earlier, but I prefer to kill him myself...
Mirai: Why Marius? why are you taking revenge on him?
Daisuke: Hmm...

FLASHBACK (the Achlys War)
*Akari grabs a knife and intends to stab Himitsu*
Akari: Just Die!!

Suddenly the window breaks because Marius enters, Marius shoots Akari in the head and takes the two Devices they need
Marius: I need that...

Marius: Thought I'd find you two Here..
Himitsu: Marius? but how did you?...
Marius: I've known where Akuma's Hideout is for a long time, so now that I've found you guys, you need to help Mirai and Shin, but before that, let's take Amy to our Hideout to heal up.
Himitsu: Good Idea...
Marius: Now let's go.

Akuma Member: Wait...
Himitsu: Hmm?
Marius: Ignore them, they are just diseases...
*They leave*

*Daisuke saw that Akari was dead*
Daisuke: No... Akari... *tears*
*Daisuke carried Akari outside, and he looked around*
Daisuke: This is the place we used to live... but this is also where we struggle.

Daisuke went to the cemetery and saw that there were people there. The people there are burying their loved ones, those who cry and those who are hurt.

*Daisuke buried Akari*
Daisuke: I swear, I will avenge you... Akari. I will kill you Marius.

FLASHFORWARD
Daisuke: I swear that I will kill Marius.
Mirai: Marius killed Akari...

Daisuke: They probably didn't tell you this...
Mirai: What?
Daisuke: Marius team is... The Kurai.
*Mirai suddenly remembered what Maiky told her*
Mirai: Kurai...
Daisuke: Have you heard of that?
Mirai: Yeah... my brother told me.
Daisuke: It's the first time I've heard that you have a brother.
*Mirai was silent*

Daisuke: Tell me, which side are you on? Akuma, or Kurai?

Time: 9:47pm

*They had already arrived at the Akumas' place*
Ruby ate a lot of food because she hadn't eaten all day, Mirai also ate but she noticed that almost all Akuma were Male.
Mirai: Wow... I chose Akuma's side, but I didn't expect me and Ruby was the only female here...
Daisuke: Don't worry, you are not our target... they won't hurt you, besides, I'm the boss here, they will follow all my orders.

*Mirai finished eating*
Daisuke: Good you are done, just follow me, I just want to show you something, maybe it will help fix AshiMo.
Mirai: Wait you can fix AshiMo?
Daisuke: Yeah...
Ruby: Don't worry Mirai, You can leave me, I still want to eat...
Mirai: Okay... when something bad happens, just shout my name.
Ruby: I'll be fine...

*Mirai left Ruby because she was still eating*
*Only Mirai followed Daisuke until they came to a bright spot*

Daisuke: Welcome to Kardia the Underworld... The place where Robots and Androids are made. I have no doubts that AshiMo will be able to fix here, in just an amount of time...
Mirai: Wow... it's huge, and why is it bright here, it's already night outside.
Daisuke: That's the core, the Heart of this whole place, without that, these Robots wouldn't be here, well I know that's a good thing, but destroying the core... is not a good thing for human civilization...

Mirai: AshiMo, we're almost there.
Daisuke: I will help you but, on one condition, you'll help me kill him, Marius...
Mirai: Kill Marius...
Daisuke: Think about it, If you fix AshiMo, you'll save the whole world... but if I help you, you must return the favor, you will also help me.

Mirai: Well, I'm here to ask for help, so I won't waste what I came here for, I can't count on Marius anymore, but if you really want to kill him, sure... but please fix AshiMo first, then you can do what you want.
Daisuke: hmph... sure thing.

???: Wait...

Mirai: Hmm?
*They looked behind them*

Max: Who's our guest?

To Be Continued....
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
6/18/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 378 32
Trigger Warning ⚠️ This story mentioning self harm, depression and suicide ----- Pain is a part of life. But not for Asahi, Pain is his life. Strug...
74 32 8
[Year 2061-62] (Achlys Story - Part 4)(The 2nd volume of Unknown) The Unknown is a type of story that searches for what must be discovered, what th...
163 43 11
[Year 2056] (Achlys Story - Part 1) (Think of it like a cat) Neko no kanashimi is a story of life understanding, "Life is too ironic to fully underst...
75 1 12
A young girl who had lived such a hard life, a life she had grown to hate but tolerate, is suddenly faced with something she never thought she would...