Not a spider (Spider man: Int...

By WOWOWOWO4545

For decades, Bruce Wayne reigned as Gotham City's crime fighting Dark Knight, Batman. Twenty years into the f... More

Bio
Just a regular day
Other Dimesion
New people

The collider

461 13 3
By WOWOWOWO4545

May: "Oh great it's Liv."

y/n thinking: "So Liv must be her real name or at least a shortcut of her name."

I threw a flashbang at them and immediatly attacked them, but I got too cocky and if not for my built in electric discharges I would be dead.

Gwen: "Are you alright?"

y/n: "Yeah, I think so."

I threw electric batarangs at doc ock, but her tentacles caught it and didn't get stunned.

Liv: "I won't let the same mistake happen twice." 

y/n: "Okay mr. Freeze."

Liv: "Haven't heard of him."

y/n: "Did you just asume his gender?"

Miles: "Didn't know you use twitter."

y/n: "I don't, but i  just wanted to act like an average twitter user.

Suddenly some kind of zombie looking guy started shooting at me, but my suit is bullet proof.

y/n: "Try me b-."

Suddenly some kind of guy who has a suit with astinger jumped on me, but Peni's robot swished him off me.

y/n: "Thanks Peni and SP//DR"

Peni: "No problem." She said as her mech mde a smiley emoji.

I threw my explosives at them catching them off guard.

May: "Care to take this outside?"

Spider Noir: "We don't pick the ballroom, we just dance."

y/n whispering to the spider men and two spider women: "You guys take on the zombie looking guy and the one with the stinger and I'll take on doc ock alright?"

Every spider man and two spider women nodded.

I waited until she was about to attack someone and when she did I quickly catched her tentacles and threw her outside.

y/n: "I'm your enemy not them."

Liv:  "Your arrogance will be your downfall."

y/n: "I didn't hear anything arrogant in my sentence, but alright."

I did a backlip and landed behind her destroying one of her tentacles

y/n: "Wow your tentacles are lke not durable at all yo mr. White."

Liv: "Who is mr. White.

y/n: You haven't watched breaking bad???"

Liv: "What's that?"

y/n:

y/n: "Hey if you're lucky maybe they'll allow you to watch it in jail."

I say as I knock her out and handcuff her with my flexicuffs.

I went into May's house and saw that everyone was also done dealing with the zombie guy and stinger guy

I quickly handcuff them with my flexicuffs too.

y/n: "So what now?"

Peter: We put the goober in the collider and get toour own dimension.

y/n:  "What's a goober?"

Peni: "This!"

y/n: "Isn't that an USB stick?"

Peter: "Everyone calls them differently so let's just agree they're goobers alright?"

y/n: "Fine by me."

When we arrived at the place we needed a password to enter.

Peni: "Darn it i don't have a password."

I smiled as I got closer to it and deciphered it with my pin and password decipher

y/n: "I knew this would be useful!"

Gwen: "You have a gadget for everything don't you?"

y/n: "I do."

When we got in the collider building thing everyone started glitching.

I noticed that Miles isn't here.

y/n: "Once again where's Miles?"

Peter: "He's not coming."

y/n: "What!? Why!?"

Peter: "because he's not ready!"

I tried to come up with something, but knew it was pointless so I gave up.

y/n: "But who will stay then?"

Peter: "Me."

y/n: "No, it wil be me."

Peter: "Look kid I'm staying and it's decide.

y/n: "No! You have powers which means you're hard to be like. I'm just a man without powers and anyone can be me! I'm staying! Besides my mentor, Bruce always to me to do the right thing and not the easy thing!"

Peter realized I had a point.

Peter: "Alright kid, but know that it's not my or any other spiderman's fault if your universe gets f'ed up because of that."

y/n: "I know that."

Spider Ham went up to me and put his hand up and as he did so I shook his hand.

We spotted kingpin and he was giving some sort of speech, but I couldn't care less

Gwen: "What a pig."

Spider Ham: "I'm here and quite frankly, I'm offended."

y/n: "Looks like messed up Gwen."

Gwen: "Oh shut up."

When we finally arrived where the collider actually is, the villains appeared out of nowhere.

y/n: "Oh come on didn't I handcuff every single one of you?"

Liv: "Your handcuffs aren't durable enough!"

y/n: "i'm dissapointed you didn't say Jesse."

Liv: "I don't care if you're dissapointed in me."

y/n: "You care enough to respond."

Gwen: "Stay focused y/n!"

y/n: "Right."

I threw my electric batarangs at the zombie guy and stinger guy which immediatly knocked them out.

y/n: "Wow did they really just get knocked out from one single electric batarang?"

I then rushed at doc ock, but her tentacle suddenly formed into a fist and punched her.

I turned my visor on and noticed Miles being invisible.

y/n: "I knew you could do it Miles!"

Miles then turns his invisibilt off on command

Miles: "Thanks y/n."

Doc ock then got up, but the other spider men immediately took her down.

And yet she still didn't give up even after Spider Noir threw a black and white car at her.

Until a truck ran her over.

y/n: "Truck kun's at it again."

Miles: "Aren't we like supposed to save everyone?"

y/n: "Look at the other spider people in here I don't have some kind of super sense thing.

Gwen: "It's called Spidey sense."

y/n: "I'll remember that."

Miles: "Is everyone ready to go back to their universe?"

Everyone except Miles: "Yup."

As Miles goes to the collider control I turn around to face Gwen.

y/n: "Hey Gwen, even though we don't know each other for very long or haven't spoken much together, we might never see each other again so I'll say it right now: Gwen I love you!"

As I said this i noticed Gwen blushed.

Gwen: "I-I love you too!"

Right as she said that we hugged each other.

y/n: "So i get to like your haircut?"

Gwen: "yup."

Miles: "Spider Man Noir you're first."

Spider Noir: "I'm taking this Rubik's Cube with me. I don't get it, but i'm still taking it.

Spider Noir then stopped sticking to the surface and was sent to his dimension.

Miles: "Spider Ham you're next."

Spider Ham then walked over to him and gave him a cartoony large hammer.

And then he leaved like The Lorax.

Right as Miles was about to open the next door Kingpin runed towards him, but I immediately knocked him over and handcuffed him.

Miles: "Once again, thanks y/n."

y/n: "No problem."

Miles: "Gwen you're next."

Right as Miles said that Gwen gave me one last hug.

Gwen: "See ya Spider Man and Batman."

She also flew to the collider.

Miles: "y/n now it's your time."

y/n: "Miles promise me you'll take care of this city."

Miles: "Promised y/n."

y/n: "Thanks."

I said as I also flew towards the collider.

That's the end of this story and don't worry I'm working on across the spider verse as soon as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 2.7K 32
သူငယ်ချင်းကောင်လေး7ယောက်ဟာတစ်ညမှာသူ့တို့ကြားအမှားအယွင်းတစ်ခုဖြစ်သွားတဲ့အခါ Star-15.6.2022
14.9K 384 65
In a world where shadows hold secrets and destinies intertwine, meet Nero: a seventeen-year-old with an enigmatic past and extraordinary abilities. H...
131K 3.8K 16
You and Shouto Todoroki were forced to have an arranged marriage by order of Enji. Although you come to terms with it, Todoroki becomes distant.
27.8K 1.1K 12
Sixteen years ago the Eight Deadly Sins were expulzed from the Kingdom and they're whereabouts are unknown. Sixteen years later fate plays it role...