love island 2023

By demieslove

in which carmen mccoy enters the villa to find the one More

carmen
first impressions
dares
telling tales
zachariah's choice
whitney
sammy
terrace
first recoupling
bankers
new girls
favourites
dumping
game playing
birthdays
decisions
scott
pancakes
WAG
journey
situationships
girlies

sneaky link

4.6K 118 52
By demieslove

Later that night, Carmen found herself sat besides Zach as everyone sat around the fire pit for a game of dares.

"Are you ready?" Mitchel started. "The wheel barrow. The winners are George and Jess."

"Do a pole dance using the islanders you think is the sexiest as a pole." Jess read out. "I choose Whitney."

"3,2,1 the arch." Jess read out before Zach pulled Carmen by the hand to re-enact the sex position.

"Kiss the islander you think would be the best in bed." Andre read out. "Carmen."

Carmen sighed, standing up before making her way past Zach and towards Tyrique. Placing her hand on his cheek, she pulled him in for a kiss, the boy holding the back of her neck to pull her back to stop her from pulling away straight away. Carmen laughed when she pulled back, swiping her thumb over his lips to get rid of the lipgloss she had left before sitting down besides Zach.

"I mean if his body count is over 100, he must be good."  Carmen shrugged.

"The next position is victory." Carmen read out. "The winners are Tyrique and Ella."

"Kiss the three islanders you have the most sexual tension with. Molly." Tyrique said.

Molly chose to kiss Zach first which surprised a lot of people, the boy pulling away first. She then chose Mitchel and then Tyrique.

The game went on, Mitchel kissing Carmen as he thought she was the prettiest girl after Molly, George having a three way kiss with Jess and Whitney and Mehdi and Mitchel having a dance off.

"Snog the islander which you would want to have a sneaky link with if your current partner was not in the villa." Jess read out. "Tyrique."

"Sorry bro." Tyrique said to Zach before pulling Carmen into another kiss, this one lasting even longer than the previous. Once again, she was the first to pull away, leaning back into Zach as Tyrique made his way back to Ella.

"I think me and Ty have some talking to do." Carmen spoke.

"Its a really bad game. I'm so happy I just got here." Whitney commented.

"Bro, normally I would just play Uno, you know what I mean?" George said causing everyone to laugh.

Carmen joined Jess and Whitney in the kitchen once the game had finished. "How are you feeling, babe?"

"The boy can kiss."

"Which one?" Whitney laughed.

"Ty." Carmen replied. "Like obviously we've kissed in previous challenges but like-"

"The kiss went on for so long though." Jess spoke.

"Which one?" Whitney said again with a small giggle.

"Both."

"Did it?" Carmen asked.

"Yes." both girls replied.

"Do you think I should speak to him?" Carmen said, looking between the two girls.

"Yeah, I think maybe leave it for tonight. And then pull him first thing tomorrow." Jess suggested.

"Was you surprised?" Whitney asked.

"I don't know actually. I have always thought there might be something there. But like I thought cos he friend zoned Jess he was leaning towards Ella, you know?"

"Yeah." Jess nodded. "How do you feel about Zach and Molly's kiss?"

"I wouldn't say I was jealous- more surprised. I don't think I've seen them have an actual conversation yet so I'm not sure where that sexual tension has come from. I'm quite calm though because she kissed him not the other way round."

"Yeah." they both agreed.

"Anyways, Whit. I seen you chatting to Mehds again earlier. You feeling him?" Carmen asked.

"Yeah, it's giving intrigued." Whitney replied.

"That's good." Jess replied.

"What bout you, Jess?"

"I just need a new boy to come in for me, Cmon let's pray." she said grabbing both girls hands.

"Over the salad?" Carmen asked.

"We wish- a pretty boy- sexy- bombshell- to walk in- for the best-funniest- girl in here." they all said before cheering.

That night, Zach and Carmen may facing each other in bed once the lights had gone out, Zach running his fingers up and down her arm. She leant over, giving him a small peck before cuddling into his side, the boy resting his head on hers. "Night, beautiful."

__

The girls were separated the following morning, Catherine, Ella and Molly on the terrace whilst Whitney joined Ella and Carmen on the day beds.

"Girls." Whitney started.

"Talk to us, Whit." Jess replied, cuddling into Carmen's side.  "What's your plan today?"

"My plan today is just to speak to everyone. I've narrowed it down for sure."

"Okay, tell us more." Carmen spoke.

"It's definitely not Zach, definitely not George." Whitney replied.

"I feel like coming in here it's just a bit all over the place, you have to meet the girls as well." Jess said.

"The girls are territorial." Whitney spoke.

"What does that mean? I'm not good with big words, sorry." Jess said making Carmen giggle.

"Oh my gosh, they're like- Ella for example she is very like territorial over Tyrique. So it does make you think, hm, you don't really want to get into that, cos it's like, that's long."

"Well not a certain someone." Jess said, poking Carmen's side.

"Excuse me, you didn't either." she replied with a teasing smile before turning back to Whitney. "Your here for yourself though, so do you."

"Hey darling." Carmen said as Zach approached her. "You okay?"

"I'm good. Just wanted a chat, see where you heads at after last night." he said as he cuddled into her side.

"Mhm. Obviously I am happy with how things are going with me and you but like, I'm still open to getting to know other people, you know?"

"Yeah, for sure. It's still early days, innit."

"Yeah exactly. So if Ty pulls me for a chat I'm gonna be open, you know. And you should still chat to the other girls like, as long as we're honest with each other then it's fine." Carmen said, drawing circles on his chest.

"Where's you head at now though? Like who would you say your leaning more-"

"As of now, you. I feel like this could go somewhere- like with Ty- he's just a flirty person. Like he flirts with everyone so you can't know until you have conversations where it's more on a-"

"Deeper level." Zach finished for her.

"Yeah exactly. What about you though, I'm surprised Molly kissed you last night to be honest. We're you surprised?"

"Definitely, for sure, yeah." Zach nodded. "I've not really spoke to her, I just thought she was closed off with Mitchel, like-"

"I don't think she is though. It was a long kiss, she's obviously not that closed off." Carmen spoke.

"Did you get jealous?" Zach asked, peering up at her.

"I wouldn't say jealous, like it's a game you know. I was more surprised. I think she'll pull you later though." Carmen replied.

"Do you?"

"Yeah, definitely. Look she keeps looking over." she said, causing them both to look over at the blonde before laughing, Carmen wrapping her arms around him. "We made that so obvious."

A few moments later, the sound of a phone went off causing them both to sit up.

"I got a text!" Ella exclaimed "Ella. I'm waiting for you on the hideaway terrace. I'll give the other two girls a shout later. In a bit, Sammy."

Carmen cheered as she made her way over to Ella and Catherine before all the girls rushed inside to help Ella get ready.

"Sammy sounds a bit of you Jess." Ella commented.

"Ella, My friend Jess in there, she's really lovely." Jess spoke causing them all to laugh.

"Guys, I think I might of reacted a bit too happy." Ella said.

"No. Stop it."

"But I'm just thinking imagine if Tyrique acted like that when a girl came in. I'd be pissed."

"Forget about Ty, your going on a date!"

Before they knew it, Ella was back from the date, a wide smile on her face. "Hey girly."

"What's he look like?" Jess asked.

"He's your type, babe." Ella replied.

"Finally." Carmen said. "We got my girl a man."

"Let's sit down."

"What's the hair colour?" Jess asked.

"Dark."

"How was it though- you don't seem to happy there." Carmen commented as the other girls joined them.

"He's cute, he's a cheeky chap." Ella said.

"But he's not your type." Whitney spoke.

"He's Jess' type."

"Look at her face, she's like tell me, tell me now." Carmen said, pointing at the blonde sat besides her.

"Ok, so he's cheeky. He's got a cheeky smile. He's got long hair."

"Has he got curtains?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, it's like a middle part, but it's not bad." Ella replied. "Babe, he's your type. He doesn't have turkey teeth though."

"Your ticking all the boxes, Sammy." Jess said before someone else's phone went off.

"I got a text." Carmen said as she peered down at the device. "Hey Carmen, come and join me for a chat on the hideaway terrace. Sammy."

"Yes girl."

i have changed a few things for the next few episodes so be prepared

which girl do you feel she should be closest with?

remember to comment any suggestions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.6K 14
π€ππŽπ”π“ π˜πŽπ” ──── ❝there was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...
466K 4.7K 46
Y/n enters the love island winter 2020 villa in hope of finding love but will she come out with just friends or a lover?
88.8K 1.7K 21
"You're my, my, my, my... lover" IN WHICH Past contestants Callum Jones and Nellie Thompson find a beautiful romance together in South Africa.
51.8K 1K 91
BOOK 1/3 Viewers have been voting for their favourite islanders from series 1, 2 and 3 (Fusebox game version) to return to the island for one last ch...