love island 2023

By demieslove

in which carmen mccoy enters the villa to find the one More

carmen
first impressions
dares
telling tales
zachariah's choice
sneaky link
sammy
terrace
first recoupling
bankers
new girls
favourites
dumping
game playing
birthdays
decisions
scott
pancakes
WAG
journey
situationships
girlies

whitney

4.6K 116 85
By demieslove

"How was it?" Jess asked as her Catherine and Ella walked besides Carmen towards the daybeds where Molly was sat. "Are you happy?"

"Yeah. Definitely." Carmen smiled, leaning her head onto Jess' shoulder as they all beamed at her.

"Talk to us. First of all was you surprised?" Ella asked

"I think I kind of knew to be honest, like with what he had been telling me, you know. I did want him to pick me though." Carmen replied.

"What was his eye contact like?" Jess asked.

"Really good eye contact actually. Which is weird cos you said after your chat with him, he wasn't like that."

"He must feel good around you. That's really nice."

"You probably make him feel comfortable." Catherine said. "How was your date?"

"It was good, yeah. There was like a fruit platter, strawberries and chocolate." Carmen began.

"Did you feed him one?" Jess asked with a laugh.

"I did yeah." Carmen said, hiding her face when Ella made a sound. "Which surprised me, like I didn't think I would of felt so comfortable around him yet."

"You seem so happy." Ella said.

"Yeah, I am. I still want to get to know some of the other boys but Im really happy with how things are going." she replied with a smile.

__

The following morning, Carmen joined the rest of the girls out on the terrace for their daily debrief.

"How was your first night with Zach?" Ella asked.

"It was good yeah. We had a bit of a cuddle which was nice." Carmen smiled. "What about you missy?"

"He was a lot more cuddlier than last night." Ella replied, looking down through the gaps to look at the boys.

"What about you and Mitch?"

"It's one of those things where we are going quick, and we have had that connection really, really quick from the moment we met. And it's almost a thing of, like, I'm just going with it because it feels right."

"Would you say you are open to explore more connections?" Catherine asked.

"There's no one in here now." Molly replied. "But obviously if there was someone to come in, I would definitely get to know them because that's why we're here."

"Yeah definitely."

__

"Hey darling, how you doing?" Carmen asked as she climbed onto the daybed, throwing herself onto Jess.

"It's just- do you know what it is, yeah? I'm trying." Jess replied.

"Mhm, who are you feeling though? You're feeling Ty, aren't you?" Carmen asked, moving so that she lay besides the girl.

"Yeah, Ty is fit, and obviously Mitchel is but-"

"I feel like you need to pull the both for a chat and not like, lay it on thick but like, you know. Cos when your flirting your just like-"

"We're bantering. That's just how I am."

"Exactly so they probably aren't thinking, oh yeah she is interested in me, you know?"

"Yeah, I get you. How are you feeling though?"

"I'm good yeah. Like I said I'm still gonna get to know the other boys like, just because I'm coupled up with Zach now doesn't mean I'm just for Zach-" Carmen explained, the two of them laughing.

"Morning." Ty spoke, causing them to stop and look at him as he lay down on the day bed, resting his head on Carmen's leg.

"You alright?" Jess asked.

"Yeah I'm good you?" he said as he took hold of the brunettes hand, pulling it so it rested on his chest.

"You got an eyelash" Jess said before getting it off his face.

"Blow it." Tyrique said. "You're meant to pick it up and blow it."

"I'll leave you two, to it." Carmen said, winking at Jess as she patted Tyrique's face before standing up.

Carmen was sat besides the pool with Ella when Mehdi's phone sounded. "I got a text. Mehdi, Whitney is waiting for you at the beach for a champagne date. Please get ready to leave the villa. #Baewatch"

Everyone began to chant his name as he went to go get ready before the girls sat on the sofa's, the boys following after Mehdi. "I wanna see what she looks like."

"Whitney sounds like a sexy name though." Carmen spoke.

__

"How you doing, beautiful?" Zach asked as Carmen lay down besides him, his arm thrown over her shoulders.

"I'm good. How are you doing?"

"Definitely happy with how this is going. Looking forward to going to bed tonight." he replied. "Get another cuddle."

"Yeah. It was nice last night. Other than the fact you were snoring down my neck." Carmen spoke turning to face him.

"My bad." he spoke, catching eyes with her for a moment before placing a kiss on top of her head. "What's that for?" he asked as she slapped his leg.

"There was a fly."

"Yeah, right." he spoke.

"There was. Honest." she said with a smile.

"Things with Carmen is going good. It just feels so natural when I'm with her- it's still early days though innit. But yeah, it's chill." Zach said.

"Mhm. The bugs are so big in here though." Zach replied, fiddling with her bikini strap before Mehdi and the new girl made their entrance. Carmen stood to her feet, Zach instantly wrapping his arms around her shoulders as they watched everyone hug and introduce themselves to Whitney.

"Hi, I'm Carmen, it's lovely to meet you." she said as she gave the girl a hug.

"Whitney." she replied with a smile.

"How did the date go?" Catherine asked once all the girls had gathered around the fire pit.

"The date was good." she simply replied. "It was a beach. It was giving beach, it was giving views. Yeah, such a beautiful beach. The sea was like blue."

"What's your type then?" Jess asked.

"As long as your like personality. I'm like a personality person. I like someone who's funny, who can make me laugh. Looks wise just have to be tall, nice smile, no belly." she finished causing them all to laugh.

__

"Tonight we're celebrating the entrance of a new islander. You know, we're vibing, we're thriving and here's to a good summer, innit." Andre toasted.

Carmen found herself sat besides Jess once the islanders had separated, a drink in her hand. "Talk to me, my love."

"I just had a chat with Ty."

"Yeah? How'd it go?"

"He basically friend zoned me." Jess replied, with a small laugh.

"Shut up." Carmen said. "Why? What did he say?"

"He was like, he didn't think I was interested in him, he basically just thought I was flirting with him on a friendship level." Jess explained.

"So where do you think you'll go from here? Do you think you'll get to know Mitchel?"

"I don't know, I mean I do think he's good looking, but then he seems pretty set on Molly." Jess said, the two looking over to where Mitchel and Molly was.

"Yeah, but I don't think she's so set on Mitchel." Carmen said.

"Do you not?"

"I don't know, I just think based on what they've both said about each other, he likes her more than she likes him." Carmen said. "I could be wrong though. I think you should give it a go, though Jess. You might be able to turn his head with you dad jokes."

"Shut up." Jess said, pushing Carmen back gently before moving so that she was resting on her shoulder.

"At least Ty told you though, instead of just leading you on." Carmen spoke.

"Yeah. Suppose so."

drama incoming

remember to comment any suggestions for the later episodes

rn it's between ty and zach

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 12 11
Love Island 2021 story about finding love and finding there way through the villa.
522K 5.2K 62
See what happens on Series 4 of Love Island....
99K 1K 52
Gabrielle Owen, yes Gemma Owen's twin sister, before the villa is a Dancer, who also has a passion for modelling. But when her best friends, who are...
74.1K 1.9K 16
๐—š๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—› ---- โ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ โž ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› drew can't...