The last nymph- Paul Lahote (...

By Wolf-Girl98

"My business is... because right before my family left... I promised Edward that I will look after you! My bu... More

Summery:
Prologue:
New Moon: Cast
Chapter 1: Happy Birthay Bella
Chapter 2: Bloody birthay party
Chapter 3: Sammy?
Chapter 4: The pack
Chapter 5: Desicion and moving
Chapter 6: Looking for Bella
Chapter 7: Months went by
Chapter 8: My family is gone because of you!
Chapter 9: Imprinted
Chapter 10: I'm sorry
Chapter 11: Motorbikes
Chapter 12: Face punch
Chapter 13: An eye for an eye
Chapter 14: Wolf's out of the bag
Chapter 15: Victoria
Chapter 16: Mom?
Chapter 17: The Volturi
Chapter 18: Jacob what have you done?!
Chapter 19: It's for her own good
Eclipse: Cast
Chapter 20: Vision of a trouble
Chapter 21: The bitch is back
Chapter 22: I missed you
Chapter 23: Protection detail and stories
Chapter 24: Are you out of you fucking mind Jacob!?
Chapter 25: Rosalie's story
Chapter 26: Gratuation and party
Chapter 27: Training with the pack
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: Campsite
Chapter 30: Battle
Chapter 31: Over my dead body
Breaking dawn part 1: Cast
Chapter 32: Wedding preparation
Chapter 33: Ceremony
Chapter 34: Reception
Chapter 35: Something impossible
Chapter 36: The hybrid and the pack
Chapter 37: Broken treaty and bones
Chapter 38: Emily
Chapter 39: The plan
Chapter 40: Renesmee
Chapter 41: The truth
Breaking dawn part 2: Cast
Chapter 42: You imprinted on my daughter?!
Chapter 43: Charlie
Chapter 44: Immortal children
Chapter 45: Meeting the pack
Chapter 46: Gathering witnesses
Chapter 47: Its time to fight! No more running!
Chapter 48: Bella's shield
Chapter 50: The red coats are coming...
Chapter 51: The war
Chapter 52: The end
Bonus Chapter 1: True happiness
Bonus chapter 2: Happily ever after

Chapter 49: Christmas pre-battle

4K 114 0
By Wolf-Girl98

The snow had started to fall and there was no signs of the Volturi.

It had stuck an hour or so after it started falling and they were half way into Christmas Day.

Today would be spent with Charlie and Sue.

Tonight would be spent with Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie and Emmett plus the twenty seven other vampires residing in Carlisle's house.

Seraphina was currently stuck on Charlie's sofa.

She was laying basically on top of Paul, who had his arm across her stomach hugging her tightly.

Charlie's house looked incredible.

The big, fresh, tree in the corner, he had Christmas lights hanging all over around the house, decorations out on the coffee table and two stockings up on the fireplace.

Not to mention the lights he had hung up outside.

Just before Seraphina could actually doze off Charlie clapped his hands together.

"All right! Present time." He announced "Seth, Leah, stop eating. Jake you start. Get it going."

Jacob and Renesmee were on the floor opposite the couch and Jacob picked up a wrapped gift from under the tree and handed it to Renesmee.

"What did you get me?" Seth asked Leah from besides his imprint.

Leah scoffed and Paul and Seraphina turned their heads to watch them bicker.

"I'm not giving you anything." She said.

"Hey no, come on." Seth argued with his older sister "What did you get me?"

"Seth did you get Leah anything?" Bree asked her mate curiously.

The two Clearwaters turned towards her.

"No, I didn't." Seth replied.

"Well then." She told him, as she leaned forward and gave him a kiss "Stop complaining Leah didn't get you anything when you didn't get her anything."

"But it's not fair." He exasperated quietly.

"Dude." Paul stepped in "Just drop it."

Just then Bella and Edward came from the kitchen.

"Well, dad, we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here it is." Bella told Charlie, handing over an envelope.

Charlie sat down in the arm chair and opened it.

"It's a five day fishing trip to Fraser River. It's for you and Sue, the two of you leave tomorrow..."

"Wow, that's really nice." Charlie said appreciatively "Thank you... but tomorrow? I can't leave tomorrow."

Sue came to save the day, standing behind Bella and Edward as they sat down.

"I made arrangements for you at work." She told him.

"Sneaky." Charlie admitted "And extravagant."

"And non-refundable I'm afraid." Edward replied.

"Are you guys trying to get rid of me?" Charlie asked them.

Everyone shared a nervous looks, between each other.

"Because it's working!" He chuckled at them, making everyone release a breath.

"Fraser River. That means we'll be chasing Cutthroat."

Charlie opened his arms for Sue and she sat down on his knee in the armchair, taking the envelope in one hand while she held a can of beer in the other.

"We might even hook a Rainbow or some Bulls."

"Woman knows her trout." Charlie said with a smile.

Bella headed over to Renesmee and Jacob as they sat on the floor by the tree.

"Hey beautiful." Bella said to her daughter "Let me see."

After a while they were all just sitting together talking and laughing.

While everyone were busy, Seraphina decided to head outside.

Once the cold air hits her skin she took in a deep breath and lean against the railing.

She looked at the stars and the dark sky and close her eyes feeling at peace.

Though the feeling goes away as she felt a snowflake land on her cheek, the snow was sticking.

By tomorrow the Volturi could be there and they didn't knew what might happen.

There was one thing Seraphina knew... she wasn't going to let those fuckers do anything to her family.

On the eve of the battle, three days after Christmas, the tension was thick in the chilly winter air and anxiety was running high for everyone as they roamed around the small clearing in the woods.

They were just inside of the trees, looking out over the vast clearing of which they would be having the Volturi.

The pack had arrived and they were talking with some of the vampires.

The snow was pouring as the vampires and werewolves decided to set up a camp deep in the woods, as one last hurrah.

Jacob Black had wood gathered in his arms, before tossing th pile to the ground with a huff as he brushed off the splitters from his palms.

Benjamin smirked, when Jacob nodded watching as the flames prodused from his fingertips tossing the fire on the wood- pile and setting it ablaze...

"Alright, that's what I'm talking about." Jacob spoke as he moved to sit next to a proud- looking Benjamin "A little pre-battle bonfire, telling war stories."

His eyes traveled to the people in front of them.

"Or just standing there like frickin 'statues." Paul commented as he and Sam walked towards Jacob, and sat down next to him.

"Name any American Battle, I was there." Garrett spoke as he suddenly flashed onto the rock closest to Jacob.

Jacob's thoughts raced as he tried to remember what he learned in school "Little Bighorn." he tried.

"I came this close to biting Custer, but the Indians got him first." Garrett smirked as he pinched his fingers together leaving only a tiny gap.

"Try Oleg's assault on Constantinople. He didn't win that one on his own." Kate was the next vampire to quite literally flash into the conversation, practically sitting on Garrett's lap.

Their heads snapped towards the Irish coven who raced to join them.

"If you're talking battles, you're talking the Eleven Years' War. No one does rebellion like the Irish."

"You lost the Eleven Years' War." Garrett stated.

"Aye." Liam confirmed "But it was one hell of a rebellion."

Garrett pointed his finger with a grin, eyes lighting up at the statement.

"When we ruled, everything came to us." Vladimir's voice rang throughout the woods "Prey, diplomats, favor seekers. Such was our power. But we never put on white hats and called ourselves saints."

"We were honest about what we were." Stefan chimed with his creepy grin.

Vladimir grinned at his statement.

"We sat still for a very long time. We didn't notice we were beginning to petrify."

Stefan's eyes drooped "Perhaps." he mumbled "The Volturi did us a favor when they... burned our castles."

"We've been waiting 1,500 years to return that favor." Vladimir admitted earning gulps from those around them.

As they trailed off into deep conversation, Edward crossed his arms and sighed.

"I can't help thinking," He began lowly "All of these people are putting themselves in danger because I fell in love with a human."

"You found your mate." Carlisle responded simply.

He always wanted his son to find his place in the world.

He watched him suffer in his lonesome for decades until he met Bella and fell head over heels for her.

"You deserve to be happy."

"But at what cost?"

"Everyone here has something to fight for, Edward. I certainly do."

"Carlisle, I've never thanked you." Edward began in barely a whisper as he looked to his adoptive father "For this extraordinary life."

Carlisle looked at him incredulously.

Edward always hated being a vampire, he always thought that his soul would be damned to hell.

He never thought he would hear Edward thank him for saving him, for turning him.

He smiled a smile, a smile that a father would give to his son.

He put his hand on his shoulder and nodded as words failed him.

Seraphina stood a little bit away from everyone, she waiting for the right moment, to start her plan.

And that moment came when her phone vibrated in her back pocket, she quickly took it out and looked at the SMS.

'It's time'

She took a deep breath, before she approached the people she needed to talk with.

Sam and Tanya.

Seraphina crouched down next to her cousin first making the blond vampire looked at her.

She leaned foward towards her ear "I need to talk to you."

Tanya looked at her confused, but nodded her head.

They walked towards Sam then and Seraphina touched his shoulder making him looked towards them.

Seraphina made a gesture with her head, indicating she need to talk with him.

He nodded and followed them into the woods a little bit away from everyone.

Paul, Bree and Edward followed them with their eyes, but didn't said anything as they stood on their places.

When they were far enought from the group, Seraphina stopped walking as she took a deep breathe.

"Ina everything okay?" Tanya asked her.

She turned around and looked at them "I need you guys to do something for me."

"What is it?" Sam asked her conserned.

"Tomorrow when the Volturi come... if it comes to a fight... when I gave you two a signal, you two will get everyone out of the field. No matter what, you're getting them out of there the second I gave you a signal." She told them seriously.

"Seraphina what--" Sam went to ask her what was going on, but she quickly interrupted him.

"Don't ask any questions okay. You do it without hesitation. As quickly as possible. You hear me." She told them seriously "Promise me!"

Tanya and Sam looked at each other, they didn't wanted to promise anything like that.

What ever she had in plan was something dangerous, but they had to trust her.

She wasn't stupid.

"We promise." They said at the same time looking at the girl.

She then told them to return to the others, and told them that she would see them tomorrow and for them not to say anything to anybody.

And that what they did.

Paul was conserened when Tanya and Sam came back without his imprint, but all Sam told him was that she would meet them there.

But that didn't relaxed his nerves at all.

'What was her plan?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 6.3K 50
I'm not amazing at descriptions but enjoy. Also there are a quite a few mentions of s3lf harm and rap3 so be warned! Also Bella bashing. When a certa...
902K 27.7K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...
728K 24.5K 84
❛fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!❜ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ━━━ 𝕽ebekah 𝕮ullen, the youngest of the Cu...
120K 2.7K 62
"I AM NOT THE MONSTER YOU THINK I AM." [Eclipse - Breaking Dawn pt.2] [Started: 10/30/22] [Completed: 3/22/23]