The last nymph- Paul Lahote (...

By Wolf-Girl98

"My business is... because right before my family left... I promised Edward that I will look after you! My bu... More

Summery:
Prologue:
New Moon: Cast
Chapter 1: Happy Birthay Bella
Chapter 2: Bloody birthay party
Chapter 3: Sammy?
Chapter 4: The pack
Chapter 5: Desicion and moving
Chapter 6: Looking for Bella
Chapter 7: Months went by
Chapter 8: My family is gone because of you!
Chapter 9: Imprinted
Chapter 10: I'm sorry
Chapter 11: Motorbikes
Chapter 12: Face punch
Chapter 13: An eye for an eye
Chapter 14: Wolf's out of the bag
Chapter 15: Victoria
Chapter 16: Mom?
Chapter 17: The Volturi
Chapter 18: Jacob what have you done?!
Chapter 19: It's for her own good
Eclipse: Cast
Chapter 20: Vision of a trouble
Chapter 21: The bitch is back
Chapter 22: I missed you
Chapter 23: Protection detail and stories
Chapter 24: Are you out of you fucking mind Jacob!?
Chapter 25: Rosalie's story
Chapter 26: Gratuation and party
Chapter 27: Training with the pack
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: Campsite
Chapter 30: Battle
Chapter 31: Over my dead body
Breaking dawn part 1: Cast
Chapter 32: Wedding preparation
Chapter 33: Ceremony
Chapter 34: Reception
Chapter 35: Something impossible
Chapter 36: The hybrid and the pack
Chapter 37: Broken treaty and bones
Chapter 38: Emily
Chapter 39: The plan
Chapter 40: Renesmee
Chapter 41: The truth
Breaking dawn part 2: Cast
Chapter 42: You imprinted on my daughter?!
Chapter 43: Charlie
Chapter 44: Immortal children
Chapter 45: Meeting the pack
Chapter 46: Gathering witnesses
Chapter 47: Its time to fight! No more running!
Chapter 49: Christmas pre-battle
Chapter 50: The red coats are coming...
Chapter 51: The war
Chapter 52: The end
Bonus Chapter 1: True happiness
Bonus chapter 2: Happily ever after

Chapter 48: Bella's shield

4.2K 125 4
By Wolf-Girl98

Everyone had shown courage, though they knew that Aro's army was moving against them... and soon they would face the dark gifts of Jane and worse the paralyzing vapor of her brother Alec, who could rob you of sight, sound, and touch...

"Aro will want us incapacitated before he attacks."

Edward's voice rang throughout the living room as Emmett, Carlisle, Seraphina and Bella surrounded him.

"Jane and Alec will try to take me out first because I can anticipate their moves."

"Too bad we don't all have your shield." Garrett directed towards Bella.

Bella shook her head "Doesn't help me fight, though."

"No." Tanya agreed "but you could help the rest of us, if you could project it."

"What do you mean?" Bella quizzed, straightening herself at the new information.

"She means shield someone other than yourself." Seraphina clarified.

Bella gaped at her best friend "Is that possible?"

"Gifts can be developed." Carlisle confirmed "Over time."

Kate raised her hands for the other vampire to see "At first, mine was just in my palms. Now I can radiate it all over my body."

"How do you do it?" Bella quizzed, earning a surprised look from Kate.

The Denali let out a sigh causing Bella to grip her hand "Tell me."

"You need to visualize it, see how it moves."

Kate spoke up, beginning the lesson as she slowly circled around Bella, studying her tense posture.

"Visualize what color it is, now picture it expanding, will it to go beyond you."

Bella tried to focus on her shield, focusing on Kate's words, but she only managed to bring it up for a very split second.

"Hmm okay I think she needs something or rather someone to motivate her." Kate glanced at Edward, who let out a heavy sigh before slowly stepping forward.

"No-" Bella started to refuse.

But Edward didn't listen as he shook out his hands "It's all right, I can take it."

"He says that now." Garrett chuckled making Emmett smirk.

"Focus Bella or he's gonna be hurting."

But the two men or rather two boys flinched when Seraphina snapped her fingers in their faces.

"Shut up or you're going to be the ones hurting." Her voice was stern making them quickly shut their mouths, mumbling quiet apologizes under their breath as neither of them wanted to feel the wrath of Seraphina or the shock from Kate.

"Edward I-I'm not ready to do this yet-"

Kate quickly reached out, taking Edward's arm and sending a painful electric shock throughout his body, sending him to his knees.

"I'm sorry! I said that I wasn't ready."

"Dude, you're not motivating her-" Emmett told his brother.

"You want to try?" Edward snapped, making Emmett raise his eyebrows, tossing his hands up in mock surrender.

Paul took a step foward "I'll try." He said, making everyone looked at the wolf like he was crazy.

"Paul. You don't know what you getting yourself into." Seraphina told her mate, nervously.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry." He said, as he kissed her forehead, before he took Edward's place in front of Bella.

He looked towards the blond vampire and nodded his head at her.

Kate held out her hands, hovering over Paul's arm "You ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."

And as soon as those words left Paul's mouth, he regretted them.

Paul felt like his body was touched by a cattle prod on half-charge as he tumbled to his knees with a small shriek of pain.

"Son of a bit-hmm" He quickly bit down on his tongue, muffling whatever curse words threatened to escape without a filter.

Seraphina whimped a bit, as she felt the pain, he was feeling.

"Kate!" Bella shouted, rushing forward but the blonde wasn't even slightly phased.

"You seem to lack incentive, shall I go see if Renesmee's awake?"

"Are you crazy?" Bella practically growled.

"Alright." Kate turned and Paul stood, huffing.

She held her palm up and the blue electricity sparked around her hand.

"This one's on full power."

Paul silently pleaded to her to do it this time - his fearful look inspired a new sense of motivation within her this time - and he turned back to Kate.

Bella watched intensely as they moved to touch hands once again and just as his hand touch Kate's, a thin wispy veil expanded from within Bella, like a force field.

He grunted softly because it still hurt, but he stayed on his feet.

"It's painful, but it's bearable." Paul told her as a small smile played on his lips.

Kate pulled her hand away and Bella's shield retracted like a rubber band.

She grinned "Okay, we should go again."

"Emmett!"

Paul stepped back.

Shield or not, he was done for the day.

Emmett backed away "I'm good."

Without a word, Seraphina stepped and held her hand up.

She looked at Bella who regarded her with surprise and she shrugged.

"It is not like it hurts me much anyway."

Bella nodded, Seraphina's reassurance gave her confidence "I'm ready."

Seraphina turned back to Kate and they both smirked.

"Give me your best shot, Katy."

Jacob spoke, breaking the peaceful silence in the vehicle and breaking Seraphina from her train of deep thoughts, as she leaned her forehead against the window, watching the flash of green trees as they drove by.

"If I don't take Renesmee to my dad, he'll just come to us, twenty-seven vampires and one human, not so great."

"I know that's what you told Edward." Jacob whispered, it never was very hard to tell when Bella Cullen was lying...

"Whatever" he sighed when Bella didn't respond "I'm just glad to get away from all those reeking bloodsuckers."

Bella gave him a look of pure disapproval making the werewolf scoff.

"I'm sorry... I know they're the good guys, but come on, Dracula One and Two are..." his voice trailed off trying to conceal his laughter "creepy"

And suddenly all four adults busted into loud and well-needed laughter agreeing that Vladimir and Stefan were odd and extremely creepy.

"There she is, come here." Charlie smiled as Renesmee raced towards him for a hug.

Bree ran around the two and threw her arms around Sue.

Ever since the young vampire started dating Seth, Bree and Sue got close.

Sue liked the young vampire, she was sweet and kind and was making her son very happy, so that was enought for the woman.

"Wow!" Charlie breathed as he set his granddaughter down "Look at you! You've grown half a foot! Seriously. Like 6 inches." he mumbled looking over to Sue who only chuckled.

"C'mon inside." Sue encourage as she wrapped her arm around Charlie's waist "Lunch is on the table."

"Don't have to tell me twice." Seraphina cheered as she raced inside leaving everyone behind, shaking their heads.

Charlie chuckled leading everyone else inside besides Bella who told them she had a few errands to run and took off.

Alice Cullen's note had given Isabella a brand new sense of hope, maybe she had a plan after all, and maybe J. Jenks was the key...

Bella pulled up towards the address she had stored and sighed, hesitantly opening her door and trudging out into the rain.

Upon entering the building it didn't take a genius to spot the man known as J.Jenks and she spoke to the hostess who led her right to his table.

"Mrs. Cullen." he greeted, standing from his spot to shake her hand like a gentleman.

"Hi." Bella awkwardly returned the handshake.

"I'm so happy you called." he smiled, pulling out her seat and gesturing her to sit.

He gave her a smile before leaning in, his voice quieter than before.

"Always meet my private clients here. It's more comfortable than the office."

Bella nodded in understanding "And it's more public." she retorted.

Jenks chuckled as she caught on "ah."

"So, what type of work do you do, J?" Bella quizzed, cringing at how loud her voice came out.

Jenks smiled at her "Oh, you know, this and that." he ominously answered "It's always different, which keeps it interesting."

Bella nodded "Have you known Alice and Jasper long?"

"I've been working with them for more than twenty years. And my partner knew him for fifteen years before that." He chucked dryly before saying "He's unusually well preserved."

"Yes he is." With a light smile Bella told him.

He nodded "I trust that Mr. Jasper is enjoying his vacation."

Bella looked to him curiously "He didn't tell you where he was going did he?"

"No he uh just mentioned that he was leaving and came by to place his order." He told her.

"I assume his order is ready."

"Of course" Jenks scoffed "I've never been late with a delivery."

He slyly reached for the yellow envelope and slid it across the table.

Bella gripped the folder and peaked inside, grabbing the papers inside while Jenks looked around to make sure no one was watching.

As soon as Bella pulled out a passport her heart dropped a little bit.

She opened the three and almost gaped at the sight of Jacob, Bree and Renesmee's faces.

Jenks saw the look and grew worried "There a problem?"

"No." Bella forced out "My husband and I thought that we'd all be traveling together."

"No Jasper said only three were traveling. His instructions were very clear." He told her.

"No it was my mistake." She said.

"Apparently that's not going to happen." She said sadly.

Bella was driving home stuck in her own thoughts.

Alice's vision was clear.

Renesmee and Bree would have a future but Edward and her wouldn't be apart of it.

And neither would Seraphina nor Paul.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 560 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔲𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫" ... 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪...
727K 24.4K 84
❛fight so dirty, but you love so sweet, talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth!❜ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ━━━ 𝕽ebekah 𝕮ullen, the youngest of the Cu...
667K 30.8K 80
❝Falling in love is easy, keeping love is not.❞ ❝You can't tell me who I'm allowed to be with! I know my heart better than you ever could.❞ ❝I never...
1.6M 53.3K 84
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐃| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ❝︎Why aren't you?❞ 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 �...