MY MAFIA LIFE

Por myself-nyx

I am not gonna give spoilers or something so if u want to know just read the story and the videos and pics in... Mais

INTRO and PAST
PAST=1
Chapter=2
Chapter=3
Chapter=4
Chapter=5
Chapter=6
Chapter=7
Chapter-8
Chapter -9
Chapter-10
Chapter -11
Chapter-12

Chapter=1

1.3K 38 4
Por myself-nyx

U.S Boston
Choi mansion
Time= 8:30 am

Author's pov:

Hyunjin: Hurry up Sky ???

Hanuel: just a minute hyun !!!

Hanuel: here I am let's go

Hyunjin: Yeah let's go btw did you pack everything you need and it's looks like we are gonna stay there for quite some time.....

Hanuel: yeah I packed everything I need like some important documents and files, my fav weapons,My Mafia laptop with my Mafia phon-

Hyunjin: you dumbo I am talking about clothes, shoes and our everyday need supplies......

Hanuel: yah!! Who are you calling dumbo huh!! And yeah I packed our clothes, shoes, our favorite brand's skincare products and our favorite snacks too just in case we get hungry!!!

Hyunjin: yeah that's my twin but what about our skates did you pack them???

Hanuel: yeah I did pack them!!!Btw u look handsome as always!!!

Hyunjin: Thank you!!! And you look as pretty as always after all those twin are you???

Hanuel: of course I am your's twin anyway let's go fast the others must be waiting!!!

Hyunjin: yeah let's go fast can't wait to see what Irene noona cooked today......!!!

At dining table:

Ace twins: Good morning everyone!!

Irene and yeonjun: Good morning guys....

Soobin/tae/gyu: Good morning hyung and noona!!!

Seulgi/Wendy/joy: Good morning oppa and unnie!!!

Hanuel: where's hyuka and yeri ???

Yeri: We are here unnie and Good morning everyone!!!!

Kai: yeah Good morning guys!!! Morning noona !!!

Everyone except yeri and Kai: Good morning !!

Irene: okay guys sit down I'll bring the food yeonjun help me!!!

Yeonjun: yeah sure !!!

Hyunjin: I miss Mom and Dad !!!

Joy: Me to oppa I miss Mom and Dad too!!!

Kai: Why did they have to go before us we could have gone to Korea together right ???

Irene: The food is here !!!

Yeonjun: What were you guys talking about???

Beomgyu: Nothing hyung just missing Mom and Dad !!!

(They are talking while serving the food)

Hanuel: Don't worry beomie tomorrow we will catch flight for Korea and can meet Mom and Dad soon okay??? Besides it's just been 1 month and 5 days since they left......

Beomgyu: Okay noona......

Seulgi: Don't be sad gyu unnie is right besides we will be meeting them after a month how about we go shopping and buy gifts for Mom, Dad and there So called business partner Mr.Kim and his Wife.....

Yeri: Unnie about shopping gift's for Mom and Dad is okay for me but why do we have to buy gifts for those fishes.......

Hyunjin: Well yeri even though we like it or not but we still have to give them gifts cuz it isn't right if we go to someone else's house for the first time and don't bring a gift it's impolite and rude........

Haneul: Anyway let's stop talking and eat then we have to go to shopping too !!!

Choi siblings: Thank you for the food!!!

And then they started eating

The food:

(A serving for each )

(One serving with one pair of twins) means one plate of dumplings will be with one pair of twins

The dessert:

(One donut for each)

Their drinks:

Yeonjun and Irene's colourful magical drink
(IDK what it is called)

Hanuel and Hyunjin's blueberry drink

Soobin and seulgi's strawberry milkshake

Beomgyu and Wendy's raspberry bubble tea

Taehyun and Joy's Matcha bubble tea

Kai and yeri's banana flavored bubble tea

Hanuel's pov :

After eating our breakfast we put the plates in the sink and the maids are washing them and we all went to our rooms to change our outfit since after washing up we again wore out nightwear's

After me and hyun came to our room we went inside our closet and started looking for outfit that matched our vibe for today...... Hyun and I showed each other some outfits they were great but we just didn't feel like wearing those outfit's for today then I picked one outfit and showed it to hyun and he also liked it so we went inside our changing room and came out wearing our OOTD (outfit of the day)

Their matching outfit:

Their shoes:

Their hat:

The perfume they used:
{sweet like candy by Ariana grande}

Gucci socks (black pair) :

After wearing our outfit me and hyun came out of the changing room and went to shoe's section and choose a twin pair of shoes and wore it with black Gucci socks after wearing our shoes me and hyun went to the makeup section and took a random pair of twin hat's that matched with our outfit after we were done with clothes then me and hyun where choosing an perfume so hyun suggested the sweet like candy and we both wore that perfume......
{makeup section: in that section all of the hair accessories, makeup products, skincare products, handwatches, bracelets and every kind of jwellery is present in that section}

Now me and hyun were ready and as for our hair me and hyun both out our hair down an on top of that a hat so our hair won't get in our way...... Well not like it usually does but anyway.....
{btw Hee-yeon have shoulder length hair but her hair growth is really quick}

Anyway's after getting ready me and hyun went downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for everyone else cuz we both got ready early today, don't know how but it's really a miracle cuz we both are the last one to come and after some minutes we saw that almost everyone was there except soobin and seulgi and soon enough they came too..... All of them were wearing......

Yeonjun & Irene's outfit: →↓
(Lol it's definitely a pose Irene and yeonjun would make)

Soobin & Seulgi's outfit:→↓

Beomgyu & Wendy's outfit:→↓

Taehyun and Joy's outfit:→↓

Kai & Yeri's outfit:→↓

Hanuel: Okay since we all are finally here let's go !!!

Hyuka: Hanni noona this time I wanna go with you in your car please.....(puppy eyes)

Yeri: yes I wanna go with hyunjin oppa in his car please oppa and unnie....!!!

Hyunjin: Well fine with me how about you sky ???

Hanuel: It's fine with me too..... Let's go !!!

Beomgyu: Irene noona can I come with you on your car ???

Irene: yeah sure then Wendy will come in yeonjun's car okay ???

Wendy: okay unnie I will go with yeonjun oppa!!! Let's go oppa.....

Taehyun & joy : We will go together......

Soobin and Seulgi's :
Us too let's go everyone is outside already.......

Words:1090 words
Love you all bye blink's and army's
💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
81.1K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
588K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...