UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ...

Oleh sun_ve

Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she... Lebih Banyak

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21 ♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
What's Next!!!???

♡44♡

1.1K 47 138
Oleh sun_ve

Hunter POV

Hunter wakes up in his bed in the human realm, he doesn't leave the room for a while, he was so ashamed of himself for thinking all those things and spacing out right infront of your face.

That had to be the most worst time to think anything like that. Not when you think he hates you. Not when he's supposed to be exploring the human realm to understand it's culture and practices as a potential to be running away with you too.

Not...when he's questioning himself as the golden guard..!

But he can't help it. Titan! He should have just grabbed you and kissed you!

He doesn't blame you for slapping him, he kinda needed it before he was gonna fall over and embarrass himself even more. It didn't even hurt, it honestly just felt like that feeling when you wash your face with cold water and it wakes you up.

Hunter sighs and goes downstairs, maybe the old woman is awake. He wonders what breakfast items humans eat.

He creeps down the stairs and turns the corner. He hears voices in the living room so he goes ahead and walks there.

He suddenly stops walking and stands dead in his tracks, some other person is there.

"Okay granny, you've been taking your medicine right?" A girl says.

Hunter peers the corner and stares to see what's happening. It's a girl around his age, the granddaughter perhaps, she has red hair In a little ponytail and freckles.

"I'm going to check how many pills you have left okay?" She says.

"Ah, they should be up in my room." The old woman says.

"Brian's in his room, if you'd like to say hello." She smiles.

"Dads at home granny." The girl smiles and rests her hand on her grandmothers shoulder.

The girl begins walking, and Hunter quickly notices and runs up the stairs as fast as he can so she doesn't see him.

'Whys a girl gotta be here this early in the morning?!'

Hunter managed to get into the room and close the door. He listens against the door to see what happens.

He hears the girls footsteps up the stairs and the door to the old woman's room creak open. She grabs the pill bottle she needed and sighs and stands in the hallway between Hunters room and her grandmothers.

"Mmm... I'm probably gonna go home after this but I wanna read one of dads books..." she mumbles to herself and jiggles the door open.

Hunter stumbles on the ground and falls backward in surprise. The girl opens the door fully and sees Hunter on the ground.

She opens her mouth in shock that there's a boy right there, and she seems like she's about to scream.

"N-NO NO- WAIT!" Hunter exclaims and clasps his hand around her mouth.

"Please don't scream!" Hunter says.

The girl stares at him with her eyes wide open and in shock. Hunter slowly removes his hand off her mouth.

"I-I'm- let me explain- hold on." Hunter closes the door behind him.

"I know I'm not from here! B-but please just- don't tell anyone..! I'm begging you just let me stay here for a few days more I'm investigating..!" He says.

"I-investigating....?" She stutters nervously.

"I-is my grandma under arrest or something? What's.. what's going on..? Are.. who are you? Why are your ears like that..?" She says quietly.

"NO! Not at all! Ah.. um.. I'm from a different realm! And I'm investigating this realm! But i come in peace! I promise! I dont plan on hurting anyone!" Hunter says.

"Okay, that I don't believe in the slightest, you're just some homeless teenager aren't you? And your taking advantage of MY GRANDMA, to let you stay." She says angrily.

"No! Listen, I- I have proof!" Hunter says grabbing the girls arm.

"I-im from a different realm see..!" Hunter says pulling out the incantation.

He quickly says the incantation and the portal opens up.

"WHAT? THE HELL?!" She yells and scoots away.

"NO NO NO! IT WONT HURT YOU OR ANYTHING I WONT HURT YOU!" He exclaims.

"Im just showing proof! See this portal? Im from the other side! The demon realm!" Hunter says.

Hunter repeats the incantation backwards and the portal closes.

"Why are you exploring here?! Go home!" She exclaims.

"I cant! I'm running away!" Hunter exclaims.

"...this... what... this is too much, you just open a portal casually??" She laughs in disbelief.

"I know it's a lot but please.. just promise me you won't tell anyone." Hunter pleads.

"I-it's not like I really can... no one would believe me anyway..." she mumbles.

"Hey! I know! Can you be my guide?" Hunter says.

"Guide...?" She mumbles.

"My human realm guide? I wanna know more about this place!" Hunter says.

"Uh...." She mumbles.

"My names Hu- Caleb." Hunter says.

"Uh... Elise." She mumbles.

"Have you been hurting grandma?" She says angrily.

"No! Of course not! She's been nothing but kind, she gave me spaghetti, and an orange juice." Hunter says.

Elise sighs and holds her head in her hands. This has got to be the most life changing 3 seconds she's had in her life.

"Okay, well, if I show you around will you leave?" She folds her arms.

"Umm..." Hunter mumbles.

"Why don't we start the tour!?" Hunter laughs quickly changing the subject and opening the door.

"Let's leave the neighborhood and look at town!" Hunter laughs going down the stairs.

Elise stares at him weirdly and follows him down the stairs.

"Okay, well what seems interesting, we have supermarkets, museums... restaurants... uhh stores.. I don't know.." Elise mumbles shoving her hands in her pockets.

"Hmm let's try the supermarket shall we?" Hunter says opening the front door.

"Okay.." she sighs.

"Granny, I'll be out for a bit, I should be back later today." Elise hollars.

"Have fun..!" She exclaims.

Elise shuts the door and follows Hunter.

"So, since you seem to look smart, do you mind explaining what this thing is?" Hunter points at the hose with a disgusted look on his face.

"It's a hose..." Elise says.

"What does it do?" He says.

"It-"

"Kills? Poisons?" Hunter says glaring at the hose.

"It poisoned me yesterday with its clear looking venom." Hunter says.

"That's called water." Elise folds her arms.

"Huh?" Hunter mumbles looking up.

"It's a garden hose, not a snake, it can retract and we use it to spray things with water, like flowers, or if we're filling like... a tub of water for something." She says.

"Where does the water come from?" Hunter asks.

"The pipes underground." She says.

"And where do the pipes go to?" He asks.

"A source of water, I don't really know." She says.

"Okay, now that I know it's not a threat, let's go to the supermarket." Hunter sighs and walks away.

"It's the other way." Elise says.

"Other way, got it." Hunter laughs and turns the other way.

Your POV:

"I wonder if the reason he's so quiet is because he's cheating on me." You grin at yourself sarcastically.

"That little Blondie better not be." You laugh and crack your fingers.

Hunters POV:

The doors slide open to the supermarket and Hunter steps back in shock.

"Oh so you guys have magic too??" Hunter says.

"No, it's motion detected." Elise says and walks through the door.

Hunter carefully and cautiously walks through the door. He managed to get past it safely and sighs and looks around the store.

It looks futuristic and fancy there's not even indoor areas like this in the boiling isles, markets are typically outdoors. Are humans more advanced than witches?

"Fancy." Hunter says.

"Not... really." Elise says.

"What are supermarkets like where your from?" She asks.

"I can tell why they call it a "super" market,
Because it's all indoors and fancy and big, but ours are just markets and they're typically outdoors." Hunter says.

"The only buildings we have are housing and restaurants." Hunter says.

"Oh interesting, I mean I guess you don't need much fancy futuristic things since you rely on magic." She says.

"Yes, that's correct, but it's interesting that humans don't rely on magic and are able to be smarter and build things that help them like this, they're mkre independent and strong willed." Hunter says.

"That's... a sincere way to put it." She says.

"What's your economy like here how do you pay?" He asks.

"With money." She says.

"Money? So like... you don't use snails?" He asks.

"Snails? Your money is like snails, like the slugs?" She says all grossed out.

"No, snails are like a coin." He says.

"Nothing like a slug." He says.

"Here, this is what we use." She says rummaging through her purse.

She pulls out a $10 bill. Hunter looks at it and snatches it looking at the design.

"Who's that?" He says pointing at the person on the bill.

"One of Americas presidents, we always put a president on a dollar bill." She says.

"A president?" He asks.

"They're the person who governs the entire country." She says.

"So he's the president?" He asks.

"No, he died, we have different presidents every few years so we can experience change, it's capitalism." She says.

"What does that mean?" He says.

"I'm not gonna get into it, it's complicated." She says.

"We never change our leader, it's been just the emperor for tons and tons of years." Hunter says.

"So your area is a communist party." She says.

"What?" He tilts his head.

"Again, it's complicated im not gonna get into it." She says.

"Can i try buying something?" He asks.

"Knock yourself out." She says.

"Sweet! What are human desserts?" Hunter grins.

'Maybe I can give some to y/n, maybe she'd like it, human food! Sweet human food!' Hunter grins.

"Uhhh... we have cake, we have cookies, ice cream... uh... cupcakes...brownies.... Muffins....pies..." she mumbles.

"Is there like, a mix of everything?" He says.

"Uhh... we'll... we have ice cream sandwiches, or ice cream cakes..." she says.

"Let's get an ice cream cake, I think that would be interesting." Hunter says.

"Okay, but since it's my money I want some." She says.

"I was planning on letting you have some anyway, I wanted to try some myself." Hunter says.

"I keep the leftovers." She says.

"No you don't, I wanted to have an extra slice saved." He says.

"How do I acquire dollar bills? I'll pay you back if you allow me to have it for myself." He folds his arms.

"You'll need a job." She says.

"Okay, how do I get one?" He raises an eyebrow.

"You ask any store or restaurant or company if they're hiring and you fill out an application, and then after a few days they'll tell you if they want you or not, and then the more you work the more money you get." She says.

"A couple days? That won't do, what's a faster way?" He says.

"You know what, don't worry about it, you can have an extra slice." She says.

"I appreciate it." He says.

"Mmhm, let's pick one out then." She says, and leads him to the ice cream cakes.

"What flavor?" She asks.

Hunter examines the flavors. You usually like subtle things, you've never liked live ingredients in boiling isles food, but nothing here seems live so that's good. He takes a good look and then picks out a (favorite flavor) Ice cream cake.

"I was hoping you'd get that one." She grins.

"I think it looks subtle enough." He says.

"Come on, I'll show you how to check out." She says and guides him to the self checkout.

"Granny we're home!" Elise says opening the door.

"Oh good! Did you have fun?" She says.

"We got a human dessert." Hunter says.

"Ooh cake, how fun." She smiles.

Elise sets it on the table and opens the casing around it. She goes to the kitchen and grabs a knife to cut it.

"Be careful with that." Hunter says backing off, hoping she won't attack him.

"I'm cutting the cake." She says.

"Remember to save a piece, a big one." Hunter says.

"Right right." She smiles and rolls her eyes.

The ice cream cake is cut and Hunter and Elise take their slices and eat. Hunters face softens, it's very sweet, and it tastes nothing like cakes in the boiling isles.

"It's less crunchy then I thought it would be." He says.

"Cake isn't crunchy." She says.

"It usually is." He says.

'Y/n will really like this.' He thinks to himself.

The 2 continue eating cake and talk about human culture to one another, Hunter seems really interested and Elise seems to enjoy explaining.

Hunter keeps smiling and thinking to himself how much you're gonna like it here, he thinks it seems like a better place for you to enjoy, the culture seems to fit your personality and the foods as well!

Elise seems to enjoy his smiling, showing his interest in the human realm, she wonders if he's going to stay here, he seems to be really enjoying it.

But in reality, he really is enjoying the idea of you coming here, and exploring everything for yourself. This place seems to really fit you from the grasp of it he's learned so far.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.2K 709 20
Life on the Boiling Isles is tough by default. Between the acid rain, demons and monsters running around, and magic, it's hectic. For anybody. But, e...
3.8K 69 13
Y/n was 15 and the older sister of Luz Noceda (Your choice if adopted or not), after months of Luz being in the demon realm, she comes back. Y/n meet...
3.8K 60 16
4 years after toh TV show, in an attempt to stop the evil Emperor Belos, Luz, Amity, Gus, and Willow get sent through a newly rebuilt portal to... ea...
113K 3.4K 36
Amity asks Edric to spy on the Golden Guard because he has yet to know the full Blight family. What will happen if Edric starts to fall in love with...