Bookworm | SzJG Miraculous Cr...

By Basic_Rain

Arnold, Renáta, Cortez now living in Paris, have a run-in with a certain superhero-duo- More

Chapter I. - At the library I.
Chapter III. - At the library II.
Chapter IV. - On the streets of Paris I.
Chapter V. - At the library III.
Chapter VI. - At the library IV.
update - indefinite hiatus
Shitpost ah endingChapter VII. - At the library V

Chapter II. - In a dimly lit room with a big window

31 2 1
By Basic_Rain

In a dimly lit room with a large circular window, stood a man wearing a dark suit covering all but their eyes and mouth, holding a cane surrounded by glistening silver butterflies.

As the window opened the man took to speaking. - "Ah, the wrath of someone deserving respect but never taken seriously, what a powerful emotion."

He extended his hand and a butterfly perched on his palm. As he held his other hand above the creature, he infused it with darkness and let it free.

"Fly away my little akuma, and evilize her!"

The once bright, silver butterfly, now dark and glowing in an eerie purple hue, flew out the window, flew across Paris, to find its destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.2K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
232K 7.8K 41
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...
5.7K 151 25
When Luca was done with school , he didn't have enough money to get back to his "home town" so he started working , staying at Giulias moms house the...