Turn Up The Heat

By LexiRein

(COMPLETED) "You left me when I needed you." Riley shoves Blake against the wall. She's filled with so much a... More

Chapter 1 -Riley
Chapter 2 -Blake
Chapter 3 -Riley
Chapter 4 -Blake
Chapter 5 -Riley
Chapter 6 -Blake
Chapter 7 -Riley
Chapter 8 - Blake
Chapter 9 -Riley
Chapter 10 - Riley
Chapter 11- Riley
Chapter 12 - Blake
Chapter 13 - Riley
Chapter 14 - Sam
Chapter 15 - Riley
Chapter 16 - Blake
Chapter 17 - Riley
Chapter 18 - Blake
Chapter 19 - Blake
Chapter 20 - Riley
Chapter 21 -Blake
Chapter 22 -Riley
Chapter 23 - Riley
Chapter 24 - Blake
Chapter 25 -Riley
Chapter 26 - Blake
Chapter 27 -Riley
Chapter 28 - Blake
Chapter 29 - Riley
Chapter 30 - Riley
Chapter 31 - Blake
Chapter 32 - Blake
Chapter 33 - Riley
Chapter 34 - Blake & Riley
Chapter 35 -Riley
Chapter 36 - Riley
Chapter 37 - Riley
Chapter 38 -Riley & Blake
Chapter 39 - Blake & Riley
Chapter 40 -Riley
Chapter 41 - Blake
Chapter 42-Blake & Riley
Chapter 43 - Riley
Chapter 44 - Blake
Chapter 45 - Blake
Chapter 46 - Riley
Chapter 47 - Riley
Chapter 48 - Riley
Chapter 49-Riley
Chapter 50 - Blake
Chapter 51- Riley & Blake
Chapter 52 Crystal & Riley
Chapter 53- Riley & Blake
Chapter 54-Riley
Chapter 55 - Riley
Chapter 56- Riley

Bonus Chapter: Happy Honeymoon/Anniversary

69 5 3
By LexiRein

A/N: You asked for a bonus chapter suzymj1. I hope you like it. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter as well. Let me know what you think of it.

                    Blake

We never got the proper honeymoon that we desired when we first got married. Too much shit happened. I almost lost my wife and possibly my kids because of that deranged woman. But we do not speak her name because Riley still has nightmares from time to time. If I am completely honest so do I.

"I can't believe we are finally doing this." My wife claims excitedly beside me on the plane. I grab her hand and bring it to my lips. "It only took us a year but no better way to celebrate our anniversary."

"Are you sure the kids are, okay?"

She bites into her bottom lip. I can't help but laugh and she glares at me. "The better question is can Sam and Rick handle it." Shit! That wasn't the right thing to say, as her eyes go wide, and I see the panic in them. "I'm kidding love. You know how great they are." She smacks me on the chest. "I hate you." I laugh and she smiles up at me. "I love you too Ry."

-------

"This place is gorgeous." Riley looks around our little home away from home for the next few days, she gasps as she sees the pool and jacuzzi. "This is too much." I shake my head as I wrap my arms around her waist. "Never too much for you." I whisper in her ear as I kiss her neck.

She turns around with the excitement back in her eyes. "What do we do first?" Well, I have a few things in mind. "We should go sightseeing." Yeah, not what I was thinking. As if reading my thoughts her fingers trail up my chest with eyes shining so bright. "We have time for that later tonight. All (kisses my chest) night (kisses on my neck, making me shiver) long."

Her lips hover over mine, but before she can pull away, I smash my lips to hers. This woman can infuriate me at times, but by God, I love her more each day. She pushes on my chest, and I groan at her distance. My wife just giggles at me as she pats my chest.

"Later big boy." She winks at me and walks away. This woman will definitely be the death of me.

"You're asking for it, Riley Ann."

Her laughter rings throughout the place. She hasn't even noticed that we have our own private beach with this place.

"I'm counting on it."

I slap a hand on my face and groan.

-----
"I don't know about this." I see the worry in her eyes, but I know she will love it.

"Trust me."

"I always do." My wife smiles up at me and I lean down to kiss her lips tenderly as we get inside the helicopter.

Once it takes off, she grabs my hand and squeezes it. We fly over Hawaii and her eyes light up again.  After that I take her on a boat where we watch the whales. Her smile never leaves her face, and I am happy that we did this first. We might not leave the bed the rest of the time we are here.

"What do you want to do next?" Riley asks as we step off the boat. "It's still early enough."

"How about the beach?"

Her pout is cute. "We have to go back so I can change."

"That's fine love. I think we should eat though. You will need the energy." I wink at her, and she laughs.

"Is that so, Mr. Makenzie?"

I grab her waist and pull her flush to me. "Damn straight Mrs. Makenzie." She fucking purrs and I lose my shit. She gasps as my tongue dives right into her mouth. I feel her hand on the back of my neck, and she pulls me in even closer. I deepen the kiss, forgetting we are in public as I grab her ass, she moans. We only pull apart when we hear some giggles.

"Eat."

Ry nods her head still trying to find her bearings, just as I adjust my shorts. On the back to where we are staying Ry almost gives me a heart attack.

"Stop the car!"

"Ry"

"Pull over now Blake!"

I do as she says and as soon as the car stops, she jumps out.
"What the fuck?!" I turn off the car and jump out rushing after my crazy wife.

"Riley Ann!"

She stops in her tracks turning towards me, jumping up and down.

"Food trucks!"

"What?" I shake my head at her.

"Food trucks." She says slowly like I'm an idiot or something.  She juts out her lip blowing out a frustrated groan as her bangs fly around from it. "Oh, come on. They are the best!"

"If you say so." She rolls her eyes and grabs my hand tugging me towards them. I think we order from every single one of them and carry them back to the car. She sniffs at all the containers and moans. "I think I'm in heaven."

"My wife is strange." I chuckle out as I take off. "Well, you married me." I take a glance at her and take her hand in mine.

"Best decision of my life."

-------
"We have a freaking private beach!"

Riley says in awe after we put half of the food in the fridge, because there was no way we were eating that all right now.

"I'm shock you didn't notice it right away."

"You out did yourself Makenzie." She winks as she takes a bite of her taco.  The noises she makes as she eats should be illegal.

"I'm jealous of that taco." I say as I take a bite of mine. Damn this is good.

"Huh?"

"You haven't moaned for me like that all day." Ry chokes on her taco and I stand up and pat her on her back.

"I won't be if you kill me beforehand. Geeze Blake." With a shake of her head, she giggles. I watch as she sighs and lays down on the blanket. "I never thought this would be my life." Her voice is so gentle and almost sad-like.

"Why is that?" I lay down next to her on my side, as my finger start making traces on her stomach. She turns towards me, and her eyes are glistening. "I have loved you for so long Blake." The beat of my heart speeds up.

"It's always been you Ry, since the moment I met you. "

"We both have messed up." She shudders and I pull her towards me, where her head rests on my chest.

"We have." I say on a shaky breath, and she looks up at me. "But we are so much stronger now. I will never leave you. I will love you until my dying breath."

"Ditto."

Then her lips are on mine, and we just fit so damn perfectly.  When we were apart, she always had my heart, even if she doesn't realize it.

"Take me to bed, my dear husband."

She stands up and I do the same. When she heads towards the house, I snatch her wrist and pull her flush to me again. I claim her lips as mine and she melts into me. My hands roam down and pull down her shorts then her bikini bottoms.  I untie her top and it falls to the ground.

"Blake!" She gaps for air as I suck on her neck.

"No one will see us. We are in our own private little world." She pulls down my shorts and I pick her up and fling her over my shoulder. I start walking towards the water.

"What are you....no Blake don't!" She screams as I run us into the water.

"I'm going to kill you!" Ry says once she emerges from under water as I laugh.

"If you do that, then I won't be able to do this." My hand skims down her body as my fingers trace over her folds. "Blake." She moans as I push my finger inside her. "Or this."  I dip my head as my tongue flick over her harden nipple.

"Mmmm"

I love the sounds she makes especially when I pull my finger out and push back in, as I suck on her nipple a little rougher.

"Oh fuck!"

That's right, give into me and I will give you what you want. 

I add another digit inside of her, as the waves move around us like a dance. When I know she is close to her climax I pull my fingers out. My beautiful wife whimpers at me from the loss of friction inside her.

"Why'd you stop?"

"We have time love."

It's a dick move, and I know I am going to pay for it dearly. But I will take that punishment willingly to give her the most exhilarating orgasm of her life soon enough. I start treading my way back to shore.

"I'm going to kill you, Blake!" She yells after me. When I look back, she is trying her hardest to catch up to me. I laugh hard as I run towards the house and then I hear her laughing as well. "I can't believe I'm chasing after your naked ass." Ry laughs some more as we make it back, the moment she is inside I pin her to the wall.

"You love it...and me."

"Don't know why?" Her teasing smile gives her away. My harden dick presses up against her and she gasps.

"Now where were we? Ah! Yes, right... about... here."  I plunge my fingers back inside her and she cries out.  Her head tilts back and body arches into me. Fuck me her beauty takes my breath away every single fucking time.  "I'm going to make you forget your name Riley Ann Makenzie." I pull my fingers out and slam them back in.

"It's been a while since I've seen you unravel beneath me."

I pull them out as I wrap one of her legs around my waist. The head of my dick teasing her entrance.

"Tell me what you want wildfire." I push just the tip inside her and I swear I can cum just by how warm she fucking feels. "Is this what you want?" Once I'm barely inside her I pulsate, and she moans.  I pull out and repeat what I just did over and over again. "I can do this all night if I don't get an answer."

"I want y-you to shove your dick so far up inside me and fuck me Blake" I growl out as I push further inside, and she nearly chokes my dick as her muscles tighten around it.

"Fuck!"

We both cry out. I pull out and push back in with a harder thrust.

"More Blake."

I wrap her other leg around me and fuck her fast and hard. Each thrust gets harder, and her moans get louder.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes!" Riley cries out as her nails dig it my flesh as I go faster. Her body starts moving to my rhythm and soon she is riding on my dick instead. I move back almost stumbling holding onto her tight, but she doesn't relent as she keeps bouncing up and down.

"Fuck baby." I try to walk us to the bedroom, but my legs get weak at how intoxicating she is.

"You were made to be inside me...only you."  Her lustful eyes are my undoing. I grab her ass and slam her down on my cock.

"Blake!!!"

Somehow, we make it to the bedroom knocking shit over along the way, laughing. Never once stopping until she falls onto the bed. I don't give her time to breathe as I push my way back inside her and my lips are on hers.

Sweat perspires off of us and then she shocks me by flipping us over. With one hand on the headboard and one on my chest she moves her hips. I watch as my dick goes in and out of her. I'm in a trance when she calls my name and I see the pure ecstasy on her face.

"Ry."

"Mmmm you feel so damn good inside me Blake." She rides me faster and harder. My whole-body shakes as I start thrusting up into her holding her still. My eyes feel like they are going to roll into the back of my head.

"I love you so fucking much Ry."

She cries out again. "I love you forever." She bends down and kisses me, and I feel her walls tighten around me. Her body shakes uncontrollably as she cums and that's when I let go too. Her body falls lax against my chest, as our breathing is still heavy.

"Holy shit." Ry giggles out. "Holy fucking shit! I forgot." When she takes a deep breath, she laughs again. "I forgot how good that felt."

Yeah, having triplets means you can only get in quickies whenever you can. If we get a time that lasts more than fifteen to twenty minutes, we get lucky.

"Happy Anniversary wildfire."

I kiss the top of her head, when I do not get a response, I look down and chuckle. My precious wife is knocked out. With a content sigh I close my eyes and enjoy this moment right here.

My eyes droop close, and I know I am going to succumb to slumber as well. That's okay a power nap is good. Because when we wake up, I plan on doing that all over again and again and again.

Happy Anniversary indeed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 119 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
13.6M 634K 56
After the accident, Noah Archer built a wall around himself. But Riley Dawson is curious about him, and she's determined to meet the man behind his d...
234K 6.8K 59
MATURE CONTENT !!!! 18+ UNEDITED ... PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT, SHARE, & LIKE 🥰😘 Riley is a good and innocent girl never been through anything in...