Supported in South Park

By Buttercup-Rosie

*The third book in my South Park series; after Tangled in South Park* Rosa has finally graduated high school... More

A New Beginning
Enjoying Time Together
The End of Baseball Begins
Setting Up the Office
The Final Baseball Game
First Time Home Alone
Back to Streaming
Pride Parade
An Orange Surprise
Cats Join the Family
Fourth of July

A Hiatus

57 2 2
By Buttercup-Rosie

Hello, everyone. So, I should have made a hiatus post a LONG time ago, but then it didn't feel needed because it didn't seem like anyone was reading. So, what was the point of saying that I was going on a break from this story, for who know how long, if no one really cared. Regardless, I want to say something now because of a resurgence with at least the first two stories in this series. Basically, I still love Rosa and the world that I have created with this universe. I want to at the very least get back to this in order to finish off this story to complete the trilogy. Which is probably why I keep putting off writing for this again because I don't want it to end, though I know I can always write more with these characters.

Anyways, I did have a plan to get back to this, with a chapter a week, this month. Obviously, with the end of the month only a handful of days away, that didn't happen. And now, I kind of have a plan, but it means waiting a little longer. I want to get Queen of the Pirates, my One Piece fanfic that I love so much, to the timeskip. I'm not sure how long that will take (I'm just now at the Sabaody Arc, so still have a little way to go), but I won't abandon this book to never get finished. After that, I will come back to this, and that is a promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 31 19
A south park ff, characters are adults and have graduated. Takes place from November 2023 to January 2024. Most likely will be slowburn (I'm sorry (n...
93K 2.2K 39
tweek and craig are now in high school! their relationship seems to be quite comfortable between the two. until one day, a boy from North Park spots...
3.4K 44 33
[Book 8] You do not need to read any book before this for it to make sense. "Your parents are ok with this?" "Of course hon. They won't judge. promis...
12.1K 184 62
*The Sequel to Out in South Park* Rosalynn is a teenage girl whose family finally decided to settle down in the quite little mountain town that is So...