My perfect weapon

By Bvb9817

Alexis and Lilith are good friends and Lilith introduces Andy and Jackson to Alexis, but there's a dark twist... More

Chapter one Love, Lies and deception
Chapter 2 The Devil Within
Chapter 3 smoke and mirrors
Chapter 4 Then I lost it all
Chapter 5 Done For You
Chapter 6 very first holiday
Chapter 7 homecoming
Chapter 8 the void
Chapter 10 Fallen Angels

Chapter 9 blessed love

10 0 0
By Bvb9817

3 months later (Andy's POV)

Today marks mine and lex's one year anniversary so I want to do something incredibly special for her, so I book is a romantic weekend away for just the two of us but I want it to be a surprise so I go up to her while she's getting ready for the day, damn she's so fucking beautiful, how on earth did I get so god damn lucky, I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her and say, "happy anniversary baby girl" and I kiss her passionately and wrap my arms around her. We break from our kiss and she says "happy anniversary baby and she gives me a small rectangle box, it's a bracelet that has our initials on it and the date we got together and it also says always and forever on it too.
"Oh my god baby this is absolutely amazing thank you so much, I don't have a present just yet, well technically I do but you need to do some packing I have a massive surprise for you" I say and kiss her forehead.
"Baby you know I don't like surprises, please can you tell me what's going on?" She asks.

"Babe don't you know how this works" I smiled "have I ever let you down before" I said and she just smiled beautifully and said "no baby you never have" I held her and said "just pack I promise you this will be a weekend to remember" she just laughed and off she went to pack.... As she was packing I heard her singing "omg she's singing saviour ll" damn she sounds so beautiful as I just stand in the hallway listening to her, my words she has learnt them I'm over the moon.
Once I had finished packing, I went to see how lex was doing and I seen her wearing our brand new band tee, black skinny jeans and black vans, oh my god she's absolutely breathtaking, I sneakily go in and wrap my arms around her and I notice she's all packed I say "ready to go my beautiful lady?" She said "yes let's go baby" so we got into the car and I drove her to the surprise.

As we pulled up I heard her gasp and I just smiled I'd chose this beautiful mansion in the middle of nowhere it had a black exterior and was lit up with fairy lights, I went and opened her door and she sore a red carpet leading from the car to the front door, she said "baby it's so beautiful how did you pull this off" I just smiled and said "nothing will ever beat your beauty but I'm Andy fucking biersack baby I can do anything especially for you" she laughed as we walked through the door.
As soon as she walked through the door she seen rose petals in a trail she looks at me and asks, "baby what's this for?" I wrap my arms around her and say why don't you follow them and find out" she smiles immensely and follows the petals where it leads to our amazing huge bedroom with a small box surrounded with more rose petals on the bed.

Alexis pov
As I looked towards the bed I saw the beautiful layout of the petals and I see the box I looked at Andy in shock "baby what is this" he just smiled at me and said "open it and find out" so I did I opened the box and there were these beautiful set of earrings that completely took my breath away "Andy these are so beautiful thank you soo much" he said "anything for you my angel".
Later that night Andy tells me has a special date night planned, so I hop in the shower and have a quick wash and get ready I put on this simple elegant red dress with long sleeves and black heels and I make my hair wavy, I then making my way out to see Andy and he's wearing a tight button under shirt, black skinny jeans with a black belt and to tie it all off he's wearing a pair of black dress shoes, he looks at me and says "wow baby your absolutely breathtaking" I smile and blush I say "look who's talking mister sexiness" I giggled he takes my hand and we head off to our date.

We arrive at our destination and it's this absolutely beautiful restaurant and when we walk through the door they take us straight to the balcony where no other tables are just one, set up with beautiful flowers everywhere and gorgeous lighting with to seats. We walk over and he helps me get seated and then he sits and I just look at him admiring the man I love for all the effort he puts in to make me happy I'm soo in love with him. He's just so perfect.
"Andy this is beautiful how did you manage to pull this off?" I ask admiring how absolutely gorgeous he is, the waiter returns asking if we were ready to order I just said "can I have the spaghetti but that's all" he nods his head and says "of course absolutely, and for you sir?" Andy looks at the menu again and says I'll just have the same" the waiter takes our order and heads back to the kitchen. After a while our food arrives and all we are doing is laughing and loving each others company and just talking you know. I had a little too much wine and felt slightly dizzy and I looked and Andy and all of a sudden I got this massive rush of lust for him just looking at him is driving me crazy.

I lean over the table and say "let's go baby I need you" he looks at me confused at first but then it dawned on him and he shouted "waiter we will have the cheque please" I chuckled to myself because I instantly saw how flustered he was. In the car ride home I could feel myself wanting to just grab him but that would be stupid since he's driving as we pulled up to the house he opened my door and I just grabbed his hand I dragged him in, I kissed him so passionately that his hands were all over me, I started to unbutton his shirt and my god that body was driving me insane. He lifted me up so I was wrapped around his waist as he carried me upstairs.
The following morning I woke up with our clothes everywhere and I see Andy laying naked next to me, I look at him and I think to myself, how the fuck did I get so lucky, I then just put on his shirt and head to our kitchen and cook him up some breakfast as it was our last day here and I wanted to make the most of it, once I had made breakfast I heard Andy come downstairs.

Andy's pov

I woke up in bed alone and panicked for a second until I smelt the gorgeous breakfast and realised my beautiful girl was down stairs I sat up and threw on my shorts and realised my shirt was missing so I started hunting for it.... I went down stairs and Jesus fucking Christ there's my shirt on my women and fuck I'm struggling to keep my head straight I could just pick her up and take her right back to bed..... "Andy stop it"she said giggling I just walked over to my lex and just held her from behind and just rested my chin in her shoulder and said "good morning my angel" as I kissed her on her cheek. She replied with "good morning babe go have a seat everything is nearly ready" I smiled and sat at the table dying to try my gorgeous girls food. We were sitting together while eating and just again laughing and loving each others company I'm so happy I have this girl how the fuck I became this lucky I do not know but damn she looks so hot in my shirt.

"Babe, do we have to go I really don't want to leave, this has been the best weekend of my life" she looks at me, I smile and say unfortunately we do baby girl Christmas is in a couple of months so I need to get some shopping for my beautiful princess and my family" while I kiss her cheek.

2 months later
Alexis pov

I woke up in the middle of the night needing to throw up I have no idea why unless I'm getting a sickness bug, I didn't want to wake Andy so I went to the bathroom as quickly and quietly as possible and started throwing up. I heard the door open to the bathroom and there he was my hero he instantly held my hair and rubbed my back and asked me "my baby are you sick" I replied with "yeah, it literally came out of no where I'm sorry for waking you baby" he just smiled and kept hold of my hair, oh God I threw up again and my stomach finally settled I can't be poorly we're at Andy's parents house .
"It's probably just a sickness bug baby, but I'll be by your side no matter what" he says as he comforts me as I'm throwing up.
The following morning I head downstairs carefully trying not to wake Andy but I just take one whiff of the breakfast that Andy's mom is making and just the smell of it causes me to run up to the bathroom to throw up, but as I was throwing up Jas called me, I tell her what's going on and she says "do you think you could be pregnant" to which I reply "I honestly don't know I've not even taken a test yet but I'm gonna talk to Andy's parents before I do any test, and I'll get back to you" she agrees and I head back downstairs and I go up to Andy's parents and tell them everything.

Andy's mum said "it's okay sweetheart let's go get you a couple tests just to see for sure" as she winked at me, she whispered to Andy's dad "this could be where we become grandparents " she giggled. So without even telling Andy we get straight in the car and go to the nearest pharmacy to get a few tests I feel big knots in my stomach because what if I am pregnant then what.... Andy has his band and we are always moving around like am I going to ruin everything Andy has worked so hard for. Andy's mum snapped me out of my thoughts to say we were here.
"What do I do if i am, I don't want to disrupt Andy's life he has his band we're always moving about on tour, what if he wouldn't want a baby yet, I'm scared" I say panicking, she just turns around and says "lex, Andy loves you with every fibre being of his being, and I know for a fact he would love to have a baby with you" and with that we head into the drugstore and pick up a first response test and a clear blue digital, once we paid we headed back and Andy's dad was already keeping Andy distracted so I head up to the bathroom and I do the tests and wait the dreaded two minutes once the timer on my phone went off I take the tests in my hand and I take a look hoping them to be negative, but I get a complete shock when I look at them.

ITS POSITIVE!!!!! Omg I think I'm going to be sick, I started to panic and ended up having to shout Andy's mom because I was having a panic attack, she sat on the floor with me and just talked to me quietly and helped me focus so I could calm down.... "It's okay sweetheart we are here for you and Andy adores you, you both went through hell to be together he's going to be there for you and my grandchild" she giggled and that made me smile because she was right I need to stop worrying and talk to him about it. I feel like something bad is going to happen my gut is saying so.
I then hide the test in my pocket and head back to Andy's room get back into my pjs and cuddle back up with Andy so he doesn't know I've been out, but a few hours later we both wake up and head downstairs I look at Andy's parents as if to say not to tell him yet as I have the perfect way to tell him and they look at me in agreement, however Andy just looks at us all confused and says, "guys, what's going on, is there something I'm missing here?" We all just look at Andy and I answer "nothing baby, everything is absolutely perfect"

Andy's pov
2 days later

I decided to get up a little earlier than everyone else because I had presents to put under the tree and I need a monster I go to the fridge and grab one but as I'm sitting there my mom comes downstairs and says "what are you doing down here young man" she laughed, I laughed and replied with "mom, I'm a bit old for Santa now" we both laughed and I heard more steps down the stairs it was my dad and lex coming down together, bit weird but they met in the hallway clearly duh, everyone got seated and I asked if I could go first everyone nodded and I gave my mom and dad there's and then I looked at my sweet girl and said "this is for you it's very special to me and I thought you could wear it and know how much you mean to me" she smiled and opened the box, it was a necklace with a guitar pick attached to it she said "baby I love it but why a guitar pick" I smiled and said "this isn't any guitar pick it's the one I was using when I first every debuted it's my luck charm" she smiled so brightly and she said "I love you baby thank you so much it means the world to me".
Lex then turns to me and gives me my gift, I quickly open it and its the brand new Cincinnati bengals top and a chain that says "Andy and lex AAF and the date we got together. I look at her with a huge smile on my face and say "omg baby I love it so much, I can't believe you actually managed to get this top, it's only been out for like a week, how did you manage it?" She comes closer to me and answers "that baby is a secret" with a cute mischievous smile on her face. Lex said to me "now baby I have something else for you and it was supposed to be for your birthday but your going to end up seeing it before then so I got this for you" I looked at lex's arm and there was a beautiful tattoo with my name on it and a bunch of red roses around it in a heart I just melted and said " baby I absolutely love it you are just too amazing and so clever to keep things hidden like this" I gave her a kiss and whispered in her ear "I want you so bad right now baby girl" I saw her face turn a bright shade of red and it makes me laugh she replied with "behave your parents are right there". She just starts giggling her cute little giggle so I just take her into my arms and I swear this girl is going to be the death of me she's so bloody beautiful.

The following morning I queerly make my way downstairs and quietly call the guys and they all said "happy birthday man, half way to 50 how does it feel" I just start laughing and I reply with "hey guys what would you say if i asked lex to do a duet with me, a cover version of when we were young, do you think she'll agree?" Lonny the pipes up and says "I'm sure she will, it'll be amazing, I've heard how amazing she is from you so I'm sure she'll love it" I nod my head in agreement then quickly hang up and try to think of a way to ask lex to do this duet with me.

1 week later

Alexis's POV

I wake up from one of the roughest nights sleep I've had in a long time, with constantly getting up and down to the toilet throwing up, I'm surprised Andy hasn't woken up with how many times a night I've gotten up. After throwing up for what seemed like the billionth time this morning, I get ready I put on my favourite black veil brides tee, a nice pair of black joggers and one of Andy's hoodies. Once I was ready I text Jas letting her know I'm outside waiting for her, I also leave a note for Andy saying "gone shopping won't be long" with that I head outside where Jas has just pulled up, I jump in her car as we make our way to the private scan clinic.
Once we arrived Jas turned off her car and we got out and made our way inside, where the receptionist looks at me and says "hello welcome to LA private scan clinic, do you have an appointment?" I look at her and reply "yes it should be for an Alexis Hansley" she has a look at the records and says "perfect, if you could have a seat in the waiting room, someone will be out to see you shortly"
About 10 minutes go by and a nurse comes out and says "Alexis Hansley?" I look up and hold Jas's hand with nerves and I say "that's me" and we make our way into the room where I hop onto a bed and the nurse asks me all these questions, she then asks me to lie back while she sets up the machine puts some paper towel at the bottom of my stomach tucked into my joggers, "ready?" She asks kindly I just nod my head and she shows me the screen and says with a smile "there's your baby" I look at the little nugget right there on the screen and I start crying, and Jas says "oh my god, girl that's absolutely amazing" I look at the ultrasound  technician and ask "is everything okay?" She just answers proudly and says "everything is perfect from what I'm measuring here your about 9 weeks gone"
Once the scan was complete they gave me a few copies to take home with me, I turn to Jas and say "I have the perfect way to tell him" and with that we head home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 251 58
Lilith Czar is cast down to hell after refusing to serve the first man on earth- Adam. In hell, she comes face to face with the Devil himself- Andre...
6.3K 199 18
Charlie has always been friends with Andy ever since Kindergarten. She also been friends with Juliet since elementary school. When Andy meets Juliet...
5.6K 225 36
_____(y/n) a 19 year old girl with a normal life, normal job, she met a guy named Andy he's secretly the death of her. She'll continue her life? Giv...
15.6K 483 22
Cassie and Andy were childhood friends that were always together, that was until Junior year of High School when Cassie and Andy got into a big fight...