Parenthood - A Journey [COMPL...

By TereBin_

Sometimes a love story starts from parenthood. Cocer by : @chupkaroswaraaa More

Prologue
1. We collide again
3 : Worth
4 : Trust?
5 : Leave
6: Conversation
7: Your dreams are mine now
8 : Fight
9 : Tumhare Alawa koi ni hai
10 : Shohar
11 : Engaged
12 : Insecurities
13 : Wild Life Photographer
14: Be mine
15 : Unsaid Confession
16 : Love Vs Fear
17 : Meerab Murtasim Khan
18 : Meerab's POV
19 : Selfish?
20 : Confession
21: Hospital and Pregnancy
22: First kick
Question
23: A perfect Mismatch
24 : God Bharai
25 : Delivery
26 : Meri Meesam
Epilogue ❤️
BONUS ( First Step)

2: Pregnant

7.3K 220 32
By TereBin_

"I'm pregnant, "Meerab replied and looked down. Murtasim looked at her, shocked by the revelation.

She is pregnant, and in this state, she has been roaming outside since last month. How can she be so careless? And how can he be so immature not to realise this can also happen, and why the hell he didn't talk about this earlier on the same day? Why he went out to get some time alone when he knew it was her first time and she needed him?

"Meerab, are you sure? See, I will support you, but please don't pl...play with my feelings. Am I going to be a father?", Murtasim asked, laughing in joy in between but controlling himself as he wanted to confirm this news first. What if it was just her assumption, and in the end, she broke his hopes again?

To be honest, he doesn't believe her much after Mariyam's case. Wakas cleared his misunderstanding but still couldn't heal his wounds as Meerab broke his trust very brutally. Nobody knew that he was stopping her from taking any step, and that's why they regretted but he, he knew somewhere she was at fault. He noticed the red flags for Anas, which she didn't and insulted his love. She committed that crime on the same day when he opened his heart to her and showed his weak side to her.

Now he fears opening his heart in front of anyone. Not only do girls feel insecure, but boys also feel the same. For him, Meerab is not only his wife but his love and respect too. He could have believed her, but she lost his trust in her. Nobody can understand what he feels because he is a guy, and everyone finds a reason to point out his mistake.

"Doctor told me", Meerab replied. A tear drop fell on his hand, breaking his trance. Murtasim looked towards her and hugged her tightly, putting his weight on her and forgetting everything that had happened between them. Meerab closed her eyes tightly and let tears fall from her eyes as she got warmth and peace, which she had been missing since last month.

She can't deny the fact that she finds solace in his arms. His presence gave her peace, and his arms gave her warmth which she was missing. Finding her man supporting and calming her like always is making her feel blessed. She started to cry, thinking about the sorrow she faced from the time she left him and the regret which made it difficult for her to face him. How can she fall weak and challenge him to make her his?

"I'm so happy, Meerab", Murtasim shouted and broke the hug. He just realised that he hugged her without her permission. Again he looked down in regret thinking about his mistake. He stepped back and looked at her face to find what she wanted. Is she happy, or does she regrets everything that happened between them? As that was not only his will but her wish as well. She initiated, and he lost himself. He shouldn't have done that, but he lost his mind due to anger. He forgot his morals when she slapped and spitted on him.

"A... Aren't you happy? D... Do you regret what happened between us? D... Do you want to keep that contract?", Murtasim asked, trying hard to look normal, but his lips fumbled when talking about the contract. He wants her to end this contract between them but with her wish, not because he wants that

"I don't know what I'm feeling and what I want", Meerab replied without looking into her eyes which hurt Murtasim, and he gulped to control his tears, thinking about the possibility of what she wanted.

"A.... abortion?", He asked, looking away as he couldn't look into her eyes asking this question. He loves her a lot and will support her in every decision, but he will be broken if she wants this. He is not attached to the baby yet, but the fact she is carrying his child is enough for him to love the child. This unborn child is the symbol of their love and first child, which he doesn't want to kill. He doesn't know if he can get the courage to kill his child or not.

"No", Meerab shouted

"I want to keep our child safe. Murtasim Haya will kill...", Meerab continued further, but Murtasim interrupted her in between

"Don't worry. I'm with you, Meerab. We will stay here, and nobody will harm our baby", he replied and sat on the bed beside her. His hand urged to touch her, but he stopped himself as he got the feeling that she came here because of this unborn child, not because of his love and for him.

"She will. You don't know anything, Murtasim. Last time when we were faking pregnancy, she tried her best to kill my baby. She hated me and warned me that she would not let me stay happy. She is the reason Naurez asked for Mariyam's hand, and she knew Anas was Malik Zubair but stayed quiet. She made a video of us rather than stopping us. She wants you, and she will snatch you from me", Meerab blurred the truth angrily. She is strong and independent, but the mother in her is very weak, and hence she is behaving like a weak girl who badly needs someone to support her and make her believe that she is important in someone's life and that person will not play with her feel as everyone did.

Murtasim looked at her, shocked by the revelation. The little bit he knew about Naurez, but he never thought about Malik Zubair and the day Haya tried to kill Meerab. Maa Begum gave her punishment. That's why he didn't bother to look at her actions. For the past month, he was mad at searching for her, that's why he never realised that Haya was playing with him. When she showed him the video, he was broken because his love broke his trust, and after that, he lost his mind. He was alive, but he was dead from the inside. He stopped bothering anything. At that, he was not having the power to do anything, not to save himself even if anyone tried to kill him. He lost his strength and love, that's why he didn't think about that.

He closed his eyes, realising his mistake and the impact Haya had on Meerab. He needs to assure her that he loves her and that his love is enough for her. Their love because they love eachother, and he will punish Haya.

"Meerab, I'm not a thing which she can snatch. I love you, and I can't like her ever. Don't worry. I will punish her. Now smile, please ", Murtasim requested. Meerab looked at him and smiled a little, but Murtasim shook his head and gestured for her to smile again. A genuine smile appeared on her face when she noticed him showing her how to smile. The guy who is the reason for her smile brought a smile over her face again.

"By the way, where were you staying for the past month?", Murtasim asked

"Can we talk about this later?", Meerab requested

"Ok, last question, do you... Do you regret giving yourself to me? I mean... Do you regret what happened?", Murtasim asked, fumbling again while asking this question and fearing the answer yes. He looked at her, waiting for her answer, but she kept quiet. He noticed that she started fidgeting her fingers which looked like she was hesitant to answer, and he felt his heartbeat raised, thinking yes was her answer.

"I was in my senses, and that was my wish", Meerab replied. Murtasim looked at her to check what does her answer mean? He wasn't looking at her, that's why he couldn't even guess by her eyes as stupid he didn't give her a chance to answer by looking into his eyes. Now he badly wanted to know if she regretted that night or not. That is his right to know, and he also told her that he doesn't regret anything.

"Do you regret that or not?", Murtasim asked, looking into her eyes. Meerab looked at him and then looked down, feeling awkward and shy to answer him. How can she say that she liked his touch and can never regret anything initiated by him? Instead, she loves his touch and sweet gestures, and she wants him to shower his love on her and wants to stay in his arms. She wants to lay in his arms as she finds solace there.

Still, she stayed quiet as she couldn't voice out her feelings for him. It is very difficult for her to tell him that she likes him. She realised it when he left her at the restaurant after seeing her with Rohail. When she came home and thought about him, she realised that she also liked him and came to tell him but as always they fought. But this time, she failed to realise that sometimes we need to voice out our feelings and our love.

"Take rest. I will arrange your clothes and food for you", Murtasim said and left from there, disappointed and hurt by her silence. He thought she regretted thier consummation, and that's the reason she was not answering him directly.

"Mai, take care of Meerab and call me when needed. I will send you her mobile phone as well as dresses. Arrange them properly and don't let her work. She should not move from her place. She is pregnant, and you have to take care of her. I will hire 2 more maids as well", Murtasim said and left the mansion hurriedly as he needed some time alone to think about the problems between them, and he wanted to cry.

He parked his car near an isolated place near the river. He walked towards the rock and sat on one hard rock. Tears form in his eyes with the realisation that he is unable to get a place inside her heart, and she regrets giving herself to him. How can he do something like this to his love? He is unable to process anything now. Tears of regret, disappointment, anger, and sorrow fell from his eyes, remembering the most beautiful night, which was looking like a disaster now.

"You found Meerab, mam, then why are you crying" he heard Bhaktu's voice and got up, realising he was not alone there. Murtasim wiped his tears and shook his head, trying to cover up his cries

"Just like that. You can go bhaktu", Murtasim said

"I can't leave you alone", Bhaktu replied
"Please go to the village and call me if she needs me", Murtasim said and requested Bhaktu to go

"She will need you every day ", Bhaktu mentioned

"I will take care of that ", Murtasim replied and bent down to pick up stones and threw them angrily inside the river. He continued throwing pebbles once, twice, thrice... Till he got satisfied and tired

He again sat on the broken rock, thinking about his situation with her. How is he going to spend his whole life with her? Does she want to stay with him or not? Will his redemption ever bring them closer? From the time they got married, he was trying to save their relationship, which she broke within seconds and left. His eyes moistened again, and he felt tears falling from his eyes again. He hid his face with his hand and cried till his heart got satisfied.
______________

They lacked communication which is very important in every relationship ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 749 24
This story is dark and full of angst ‼️ Children are advisable to stay away ‼️ This story has mature and sensitive content read at your own risks‼️I...
6.5K 650 9
What happens when the person you love the most cheats on you? What if you had no option other than marrying a stranger when you hated arranged marria...
15.6K 690 5
Hey meerasim fans , its my fanfiction about how murtsim will react after watching meerab.. I hope you enjoy it . give it a try :)
33.2K 1.5K 32
Dedicated to Yumhaj❤️ Wahaj Ali and Yumna Zaidi