If That's Fate ( BTS x Ateez...

Por AJaison

What happens when two idols cross paths and love starts to bloom between them? Kim Namjoon of BTS Park Seon... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
New Book Announcement 🎉

Introduction

550 12 0
Por AJaison

"Leave your cold
hands to me
I’ll nеver let go of that hand
Don’t worry dear.."

- Be With You by Ateez

Introduction:

- All members of BTS and ATEEZ will be in this book.

- There is explicit language involved and other mentions of suicide and blood.

- Do enjoy the book and give the best comments to make it more interesting to read! ❤️ Feel free to vote if you really loved the chapters.

- The couple in the book will be Kim Namjoon and Park Seonghwa.

Without futher ado, please enjoy the book.. If It's Fate..

"I want to go the other side of the earth holding your hand and end winter..."

- Spring Day by BTS

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.9K 476 25
A couple, two different world, bounded by a paper. one who knew it all. one who doesn't have any idea of all. Kim seokjin and kim Namjoon were marri...
651 47 30
Y/N just recently lost her beloved husband in a car accident and she is completely broken because of it. She misses him to the point that she wants t...
472K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...
28.4K 1.5K 42
What happens when she lose her family? What happens when king fall in love with her? Will she accept him? Will she love him? Will they be together? *...