One Shots SJ & EO x daugther

Por nienwrites

[UPDATES: SUNDAYS] [REQUESTS ARE OPEN!] Just a bunch of one shots of scarlettxdaughter and lizziexdaughter :)... Más

- hard day - SJ
- Nightmare - EO
- First girlfriend - SJ
- Meeting him - EO
- Ouchie - SJ
- Instagram - EO
- Meeting my girlfriend - SJ
- Instagram part 2 - EO
- Wrong number - SJ
-Instagram part 3 - EO
- Wrong number part 2 - SJ
- Instagram part 4 - EO
- Sick - SJ
- Instagram part 5 - EO
- Tattoo's - SJ
- Surprise! - EO
- Safe place - SJ
- Sibling - EO
- It's okay - SJ
- Sibling part 2 - EO
- Clingy - SJ
- Forgotten - SJ
- Concert - EO
- Drunk - SJ+EO
- Concert part 2 - EO
- Forgotten part 2 - SJ
- My baby - EO
- Its okay part 2 - SJ
- I can't do this anymore - EO
My hoodie - SJ
- Eating Disorder - EO
Happy birthday! - SJ
- It's my sweet girl's birthday - EO
- December 3rd, 2023 - SJ
- Teen - EO
- Lea and the Bright, Scary Lights - SJ
NEW BOOK
- Period - EO
- My deaf star - SJ
- Like Mom - EO
- Cosmo - SJ
- Lucy's garden tales - EO
NEW BOOK!
- Lea's guitar - SJ
- Top secret mission - EO
- Cheering mom up - SJ
- Famous - EO
- Lea's Whimsical Chronicles - SJ
- Panic attack - EO

- Coming out - EO

1.4K 37 24
Por nienwrites

Name: Lucy Avaline Olsen
Age: 16

Parents: Elizabeth Olsen (mother) & Robbie Arnett (step-dad)
Siblings: none

Plot summary: Request from senioraanna : Lucy comes out to Lizzie

1702 Words :) (not spellchecked again, sorry loves <3)
TW: X

_______
_._._._._

''Lucy?'' I hear Dylan and it brings me out of my thoughts, ''I know this might be soon seeing it's our second date but would you like to be my girlfriend?'' I smile at the words and Instantly nod my head. '

''YES! I would love to be your girlfriend Dyl!'' I yell and I kiss them. We hang out for a bit more before I have to get home. On my way home I can't help but smile. Dylan is such a fantastic person and I think I am already falling for them.

''I'M HOME'' I yell as I step into my house and hear Mom call back from the kitchen.

''Hey bubs, did you have a nice time with your friends?''

''Yes, I did!''

''You are 5 minutes late though'' She says with a smirk on her face. I know she is joking. Yes, I'm five minutes late but I know mom doesn't mind that unless I'm like hours later without notifying her or Colin.

''I know, I am sorry. I will help you cook for forgiveness?'' I ask putting up an innocent face.

''I was never mad, so no need to ask for forgiveness but if you want to help me cook you can start grilling the chicken please.'' I smile at her and do as I'm told. I think back to the date I just had and can't help but smile like an idiot.

''What's got you smiling so big?'' I hear Mom ask and I don't know what to answer. She thinks I am straight. What happens if she won't accept me?

''Nothing, just enjoying cooking with you, mama!'' I say hoping she would believe it. She looks at me but moves on to talk about her day and I talk some about mine, leaving the amazing date out of course. When dinner is almost done Robbie walks into the kitchen.

''I thought I smelled something good!'' He says as he starts setting the table. After a bit, we start eating and I am lost in my thoughts. What if they don't accept me? What if they don't accept Dylan?

''What do you guys think about non-binary people?'' I blur out and I put my hand in front of my mouth in shock. Did I really just say that out loud? What the fuck is wrong with me?

''I think they are people like us bubs, why?'' Mom says and Robbie nods. I don't say anything, ashamed I blurred that out like that. ''Are you non-binary Luce?'' Mom asks and I shake my head.

''No, I'm not, I was just wondering. I am sorry I interrupted your conversation.'' I say playing with my food.

''It's okay bubs! If you are non-binary or anything that is okay, you know that right? You are valid in the way you were born baby!'' She says and I nod and blink away some tears. I don't know why coming out is so hard. I know they are supportive. Hell, I don't even think Mom is straight.

After dinner, I help clean up and after that, I go to my room. When I get in the shower I can't help but cry. I stay under the shower for way longer than normal. After I put on my pj's I climb in my bed and hug the covers. I can't help but doubt everything in my mind. Tears fall down my cheeks again. I just cry hoping sleep will come soon.

_______
_._._._._

There is a knock at my door but I don't answer. I hear Mom call my name, but I don't answer. She will hate me, I know it. The thought makes me cry harder and I hear my door open. ''Are you crying bubs?'' I hear her ask but I don't react. Before I know it my bed dips to one side and her hand goes to my shoulder. She turns me on my back so she can see my tear-stained face.

''Sweetie, what's wrong?'' She asks with worry in her eyes. I just shake my head and try to turn around again but it doesn't work. ''Lucy, please talk to me.''

''I- uh- i- don't kno- know how to''

''Well, can you sit up for me?'' I nod and do so. ''Oke take a few deep breaths for me.'' She says and I start doing that while she walks into my bathroom. She comes back with a glass of water and a wet towel. ''Oke, take a sip of water and then wipe your face with this towel she says and after that, I feel a little calmer.

Mom puts the towel back in the bathroom and I drink some more water before placing the glass on the nightstand. Mom walks back in and sits in front of me on the bed crossing her legs. ''Now tell me what's wrong my love, whatever it is, it's okay.'' I look at her and take another deep breath.

''I have a partner,'' I say softly looking at my hands while my fingers are picking at each other. Mom takes my hands in hers to stop me from doing that.

''That's awesome! since when?''

''Today, I wasn't hanging with friends, I was on a date.''

''Okay, why were you crying about that? Did something happen? Do I need to kill someone?'' I laugh at her words and shake my head.

''Remember the question I asked at dinner?'' I ask suddenly feeling confident in telling her. She nods at my question.

''well I am dating a non-binary person'' I say, and look down again, all my confidence fades as quickly as it came.

''That's cool! Do you have a picture of them?'' She asks and I smile at the right usage of pronounce. I pull my phone out to look up a picture from today. ''wait, are their pronounce they/them or different?'' Mom asks and I smile wider if it's possible.

''This is them, and yes they use they/them pronounce, thank you for asking,'' I say while showing her the picture.

''Awh, they are so cute! I can't wait to meet them!'' She says and I smile. '''Wait, Lucy, I still don't know why you were crying?'''

''I was thinking you wouldn't accept it or something?'' I say softly and she gasps while putting a hand on her heart.

''Honey, I will always accept you and your friends or partners. Please never doubt that.'' She says and I smile and nod.

''I don't know why I was thinking that either.''

''It's oke, our minds play tricks on us sometimes. You got that from me.'' She says with a wink and I can't help but laugh. '' Now, let's cuddle and talk about this partner of yours!'' She says and we get comfortable in my bed. I tell Mom everything; from when I first met Dylan to the date today. We also talk a bit about why I was so nervous to tell her and what was going on in my mind which lead to an honest moment about our mental health. I love that my mom is kind of my best friend. I love that I can be open and honest about everything and that she will always support me. I also really like that she is open about her struggles and mental health; it makes me feel less alone.

After a bit, Robbie comes in to say goodnight and I pat the spot next to me for him to get in. He looks a little unsure because I am never really close to him. He still gets in and i lay comfortable between mom and him.

''Oh wait, i have to post something on Instagram'' I say as i grab my phone, while posting i feel them both looking at my phone and feel a little nervous because i haven't told Robbie yet

@LucyAvaline.Olsen with @TheDylannn

Liked by @TheDylannnand 153 others

@LucyAveline.Olsen: Feeling so lucky to have found someone who makes me laugh and brings out the best in me. ❤️

Comments for this post are turn off

After posting it i put my phone back on my nightstand and grab moms hand while laying my head on Robbie's shoulder.

''That was a cute picture Lucy, since when do you have a girlfriend?'' Robbie asks.

''Well since today but they are non-binary so i have a partner.''

''Okay, that's cool, are you happy?''

''Yes''

''Than i am happy for you, but if they hurt you I hurt them,'' He says and I laugh at him before turning and snuggeling into mom, who welcomes me with open arms.

''Night mom'' I mumble and she mumbles a 'goodnight' back before kissing me head. Right before i fall asleep i mumble another small ''Night dad''.

Lizzie POV

Lea falls asleep on my chest and Robbie is looking at me with a big smile.

''She called me dad!'' He wisper yells and i smile at him.

''Yes she did''

''I am so happy'' He says and i smile at him before looking at the ceiling again. ''You okay Lizzie?'' he asks and I nod.

''Yea, it just makes me sad that she thought she couldn't tell us about her partner because they are non-binary. ''

''I know it's sad, but she did tell us on the day she got a relationship. I am happy she did that and that she didn't struggle with it longer.''

''Yea, your right about that love.''

''It's funny because I always thought she wasn't straight but then she had a boyfriend so I was like, never mind.''

''Having a boyfriend doesn't mean your straight you know'' I say as I look at him.

''I know love, having a girlfriend also doesn't mean your straight. Do you know what Lucy identifies as?''.

''Well she said she doesn't want to label it for now''

''Cool, I get that.''

''Goodnight love,'' I say as I fall asleep with my two favorite people next to me.

_______
_._._._._

Published: June 26th, 2023

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
103K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
370K 22.2K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...