Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios

By 553Butterfly553

A set of scenarios with Itachi, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi and Deidara. Some strong language and suggestive... More

1 When You First Meet
2 When You Meet Again
3 When He Finds Out You Have A Boyfriend
4 When Your Date Goes Wrong
5 When You Find Out They Are Akatsuki Members
6 When You Both Confess
7 Your First Date/First Kiss
8 Your First Fight
9 Making Up
10 Moving Into the Hideout/Meeting Their Friends
11 When They Are Sick
12 A Normal Day in the Hideout/A Month Later
13 When They Walk in on You Taking a Shower
14 When You Are Jealous
15 When They Get Drunk
16 When They Are Jealous
17 Second Date/ When Someone Flirts With Them
18 When Their Partner Flirts With You
19 When They Try To Spice Up The Bedroom Activities
20 When Their Partner Embarrasses Them
21 When You Make Them Jealous
23 When You Almost Die
24 When They Are Gay for a Day
Author's Note
25 When They Are Sad
26 When They Admit They Want Children
27 When You Walk In on Them Taking a Shower
28 When They Are Being Perverted­
29 When an Akatsuki Member Hurts You
30 When You Get Kidnapped
31 When They Realize You've Been Taken
32 While You Are Captured
33 When You Get Rescued
34 When You Accuse Him of Cheating
35 When You Find Out You're Pregnant
36 When You Talk In Your Sleep
37 When They Talk In Their Sleep
38 When You Introduce Them to Your Family
39 When They Try To Cook
40 When They Are In a Bad Mood
41 When You Get Lost and They Find You
42 When You Are In a Bad Mood
Author's Note
Another Author's Note
Author's Note About Updates
43 When It's Your Birthday
44 When It's Their Birthday
45 When You Wake Up With Them
46 When They Propose
47. When They Call You Fat
48. When You Get Married
49 When You Have a Baby
Final Author's Note
Question From The Author
Madara Uchiha or No?
Madara Uchiha Scenarios
Akatsuki Boyfriend Scenarios - Part 2

22 When Someone Catches You Two Making Out

34.5K 683 973
By 553Butterfly553

Updates

Pein

You were in Pein's office waiting for everyone. Pein had called a meeting with all of the members, including you, but it seemed like everyone had been asleep. It was taking forever for the others to get there.

"This is boring Pein." You sighed and sat on his lap. You wanted to go back to sleep.

"I have a way to make things less boring." Pein whispered in your ear.

"Oh really?" You turned to face him. "What do you have in mind?"

"This." Pein leaned forward and began kissing you. The kiss became heated and turned into making out. You felt his hands slide over your body. The two of you were extremely close to taking off your clothes, when someone cleared their throat.

"We are here for the meeting Pein." Konan spoke. You and Pein turned to look at the whole Akatsuki staring at you two. "But if you'd like us to come back later..."

"No let us begin the meeting." Pein said. You moved to get up but he held you still. You looked at him asking why he wouldn't let you move, but let's just say you could feel why he didn't want you to stand up yet.

Zetsu

You were in the garden store with Zetsu and Tobi. You didn't really know where they were at the moment though. You were minding your own business when you felt someone walk over to you. You turned to see Zetsu.

"Where's Tobi?" You asked, noticing the lollipop wasn't with Zetsu.

"I ditched him," White Zetsu said happily. "Because I wanted some alone time with you." Black Zetsu finished. Zetsu pulled you into his arms and instantly began kissing you passionately. He pushed you up against the shelves you were just looking at, causing a few things to fall off. The noise ended up attracting people and unfortunately, it brought Tobi as well.

"Zetsu is eating _____!" Tobi screamed, horrified. You and Zetsu parted and glared at Tobi.

"Shut up Tobi, I'm not eating her!" White Zetsu snapped. "But I'm about to eat you!" Zetsu ran after the now screaming Tobi. You stood there a little confused on what just happened, and you were sure everyone else around you was confused as well.

Sasori

You were in Sasori's workshop working on something by yourself. Sasori had been out on a mission and you wanted to finish up something before he got back, so you could prove you could do it.

"There it's done!" You held up the little puppet you made happily.

"It's beautiful." You spun around to see Sasori. You smiled brightly and set the puppet down. You hugged him tightly and felt him hug you back.

"I missed you." You told him.

"I missed you too." Sasori lifted you up and set you on his desk. He then proceeded to kiss you. Your hands with into his hair and his hands went to your hips. During the very hot kiss, his cloak was thrown off, right onto Deidara. He had just walked in and was frozen, the cloak landing on him got him out of his daze.

"Sasori my man, hm?" Deidara asked, a little confused. He had never seen the puppet show any type of emotion and the kiss Deidara was watching was very passionate.

"Brat, what do you want? You see I'm busy." Sasori snapped, moving his head to kiss your neck.

"I...I don't remember, hm."

"Then get out." Sasori made Deidara walk out using his chakra strings. "Such a pest." Sasori turned his complete attention to you once the door was shut once again.

~

Itachi

You were in the kitchen trying to make food for yourself when Itachi came in.

"Hey _____." You knew the tone of his voice. He always spoke in that tone when he was about to distract you from whatever you were doing.

"Itachi, I'm hungry. I'm not in the mood for you." You told him as you got halfway through making a sandwich.

"Too bad." Itachi spun you around and began kissing you. Your arms wrapped around his neck and his arms went around your waist. The two of you remained there in the kitchen making out. Just as it was about to get more heated someone walked in.

"Must you two do that here?" You both paused the kissing to look over at Pein. He looked disgusted and irritated.

"Must you always walk in on us?" This was the fifth time Pein caught you two making out. He just glared at you and Itachi. So you two let each other go quickly. You instantly went back to making the sandwich before Itachi could drag you off to the bedroom. You finally got to eat your sandwich, but left Itachi unsatisfied.

Kisame

You were trying to have a nice relaxing time in the pool. You didn't expect Kisame to come and join you. You saw a certain look in his eyes as he got into the water. You knew he wasn't there to swim.

"Hey Kisa." You said nervously as he moved towards you.

"Hey there _____." He smiled and pinned you against the side of the pool. Instantly you two began kissing. You wrapped your legs around him, making him hold you up. As the two of you kissed, you heard footsteps. You tried to ignore them, but someone coughing made you end your short make out session.

"Pein, Konan, how nice to see you two." Kisame said, as if he wasn't just caught with you.

"Making out in public again?" Konan shook her head. She then began scolding you two like you were puppies.

"We're sorry." You and Kisame said in unison. You both quickly got out of the pool and went to the bedroom to finish what was started.

Hidan

After getting caught in the torture chamber, Pein forbid Hidan and you to use it for pleasure purposes. Of course you and Hidan ignored the rules and went there anyway.

"So what should we sta-" You were cut off by Hidan's lips. The two of you began to make your way to a table, knocking down things as you went. It was a very heated make out session. The two of you were about to start taking off clothes when the door opened.

"Are you kidding me? I thought I made it very clear that the two of you aren't allowed to do that here."

"Shit, Pein." Hidan and you cursed when you heard the voice. Slowly you two turned to look at the Akatsuki leader with a prisoner.

"Get. Out. Now." Pein said in his I'm-going-to-kill-you voice. You quickly fled, dragging Hidan along with you. He lifted you up and carried you the rest of the way to the bedroom. The fear that Pein invoked was enough for now, but it wasn't what you guys wanted. You two planned to go back to the chamber after Pein was done with it.

Kakuzu

It started out as a nice evening with Kakuzu. The two of you were watching a movie and were cuddling together on the couch in the lounge. It was just a normal afternoon, until a sexual scene came onto the movie. It was a very good excuse to start making out.

So Kakuzu let his mask come off and pulled you onto him. You straddled his lap with your arms around his neck. The two of you began intensely making out. His hood thing got thrown off during it. You two were going to go further but a startled gasp stopped you two. You two turned to see Konan standing there in the doorway.

"Now you two as well? Come on I thought the two of you would know better than to act like horny teenagers." Konan told you two. She turned and left the room without another word.

"That was new." You said to your boyfriend. He nodded his head before pulling you back to him. The two of you went back to what you were doing like nothing happened.

Tobi

You and Tobi had been playing games in the bedroom all day. It started with board games and then went to card games. The specific card game you were now playing was, of course, strip poker. As the clothes fell away, the room got hotter. After you lost, you both put all your clothes back on with the intention to play another game. You soon figured out that Tobi didn't want to play something else.

He had pulled you onto the bed and got on top of you. He moved his mask up just so his mouth was showing. He then proceeded to kiss you.

"Um, are we interrupting something?" You moved over a little to see Konan and Pein standing at the doorway. Tobi slowly turned around to look at them.

"Yes, yes you are." Obito replied, annoyed.

"We have a meeting." Pein spoke up, sounding impatient.

"Does it look like I want to go to the meeting?"

"No."

"Then why are you still standing there?" Pein and Konan disappeared. Obito turned back to you and smiled. "So, where were we?" He took his mask off completely to kiss you better.

Deidara

You had been busy all day and hadn't seen Deidara at all. You honestly just wanted to go and take a shower. You were walking down the hallway to the room you share with Deidara when someone grabbed you. You let out a scream, which is the normal reaction when you get grabbed in the dark.

"Stop screaming, hm!"

"Deidara?" You asked. The hallway was dark so it took a few seconds for your eyes to adjust and see who it was holding you to the wall.

"I've missed you, hm."

"I've missed you too." His lips crashed onto yours a second later. It was unusual for you to make out in the hallway with Deidara, but it was fun and exciting. It started to get heated when you heard a shriek that could only belong to Tobi.

"Ew! Leader look! Deidara and _____ are making out in the hallway!" Tobi yelled and ran to tell on you two.

"I should blow him up, hm."

"Would you rather blow him up, or make out with me?"

"You know the answer, hm." He went back to kissing you. You two made your way, still kissing, to the room you share. Though you two had fun, you got yelled at later by Pein. It seems he's a hater of making out in the halls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 11.1K 47
These boyfriend scenarios is just something to update when I don't update my other book KAKA-BAKA'S Daughter!!!!! ...
99.2K 1.3K 39
꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷꒷꒥꒷ › 〉🎤 .ೃ welcome to ' 🎧„ ↴ ⏤ ⏤ ✎ .ೃ Bug's book! ↴ ╭─ 🎵⺌ ۪̽⭛. .·. ⊹...
4.8K 185 22
Kisame Hoshigaki had always been a ruthless Akatsuki member, but what happens when he develops a soft spot for a mysterious woman from his past? (COM...
1.9M 33.2K 166
Very first book ever. New here. I love the Akatsuki boys soo. Yep! Check out my Naruto Scenarios as well XD hope you enjoy this!!