๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— | ๏ฟฝ...

By satangchan_

๐™ฐ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šก๐š๐šฃ๐šข ๐š„๐š—๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”. ๐š‚๐š’๐š–๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šŠ๐š› ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ฒ๐š›๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šข. ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›
๐™ต๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐š‚๐š’๐šก
๐™ด๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฝ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—
๐šƒ๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ต๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐š‚๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—
๐™ด๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šข 1๐š” ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ
IMPORTANT (New Book)

๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—

547 17 1
By satangchan_

Ryujin's POV

I went to school the next day.

"Ryujin I tried to contact you." It was Beomgyu. I kept walking trying to ignore him.

"I had the weirdest-" "Beomgyu please I don't feel like talking or listening." I said and continued walking.

I didn't go to class rather the music stadium.

I connected my guitar.

"Everybody's laughing in my mind
Rumors spreading 'bout this other girl
Do you do what you did when you did with me?
Does she love you the way I can?
Did you forget all the plans that you made with me?

'Cause baby, I didn't
That should be me, holding your hand
That should be me, making you laugh (yeah)
That should be me, this is so sad
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me, feeling your kiss
That should be me, buying you gifts
This is so wrong
I can't go on
'Til you believe
That that should be me"

I sang. This was one thing I learned from Ruwon Oppa. If I can't say my feelings. I should think of a song abd the first thing the comes to mind that's my feeling.

My true feelings... I started crying.

"I'm tired." I whispered.

"Then rest." I looked back. It was Haechan.

"Sorry for not attending." I said.

"You need to rest Ryujin." He said.

"I'm not sick anymore." I said.

"Your head may not feel dizzy or confused but what do you think does your hear feel?" He asked.

"I saw you. Beomgyu is really bad at social cues but I saw how sad you are that he was supposed to ask the girl." Haechan said.

"Trust me Ryujin if you don't trust me trust Ruwon. He told you years ago. Tell him what you feel. It's the only way that heart can heal." Haechan said.

"What if he doesn't see me as more than a friend?" I asked.

"Then I'm sure someone will." He said.

"Take a rest for today think about it when you're ready. I'll help you talk to Beomgyu alright?" I asked.

Soobin's POV

Thank God I wasn't too late. Lia was near the parking lot. I ran towards her and stopped her from moving any further.

"Please give me a minute. I just want to talk." I said.

"Soobin I have something important up so please let me go." I said.

I kid suddenly ran on our direction. He was about 4 years old 3 ½ft.

"Mommy can we go now?" The kid looked at Lia.

"Sooji, baby go in the car now. Mom will be there soon. I just need to talk to my classmate." Lia said and the kid ran towards their driver.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Is that why you left? You had a kid?" I asked.

"I had your kid. The kid that you didn't want. Soobin I don't want to ruin your dreams. You are so close in reaching it and I don't want Sooji to have false hope. That his dad would care. So please let us be." I said.

I let go of her hand and we went to the car.

I was stunned and was left there standing.
I'm stupid. I'm absolutely stupid.

I went to the near park and I just felt tears continously rushing down my face.

"I'm sorry Lia... I'm sorry Sooji..." I mumbled.

"And you think saying that would make a difference?" I heard a voice. I looked back and saw Yeonjun hyung standing there with Yeji.

"I'm sure Lia will be willing to forgive you. For Sooji. You know when Me and Yeonjun went out with Sooji. He wanted to meet you." Yeji said.

"Sooji is already looking for his dad. And I think it's the time his dad accepts him and make time for him." I said.

"Shall we go to the dorm?" Yeji asked.

When I entered the car Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai we're squeezed at the back seat.

"Why ar eyou guys even here?" I asked.

"If your son can't meet you he at least need to meet his 3 cool and handsome uncles." I said

"Only 2 of his smug uncles, Beomgyu you're left out Ryujin is sick and doesn't want to see you." Yeji was brutally honest.

We arrived. "Stay here. I'll talk to Lia." Yeji said.

Lia's POV

I was taking care of the sick Ryujin. Her fever had gone down which is good. I entered the room and I saw Sooji holding a polaroid photo of me and Soobin.

"Mommy he looks like me." He said.

"Is he may dad?" He asked.

"Uhm.. yeah, your dad is really busy. He's been studying a lot that's why he really couldn't meet up with us." I said.

Somone then knocked at the door. I opened it and it was Yeji.

"I meed to talk to you." Yeji said. I stepped out the room.

"Soobin is outside. Talk to each other. Sooji is already looking for his dad. You know that. It's good that he wants to be present in his life now." Yeji said.

"We'll make sure Sooji won't go out and won't hear anything." Chaeryeong said with Yuna, Kai and Taehyun.

The four went inside my room.

"Calm down. I'll be with you the whole time. Remain open minded and youa re doing this for Sooji." Yeji said.

I sat down the couch. Soobin and Yeonjun went inside Yeji sat beside me then Yeonjun sat beside Yeji. While Soobin was across the table.

"So, i just want to say sorry first. I was young and stupid. I should've been there for you. More importantly I should've been there for Sooji." He said.

"I don't know if you'll allow me to meet him. For him to know I'm his dad. I will take full responsibility and all the blame. Because truly it's my fault." He adds.

"I'm doing this for Sooji. You can visit every time you want. Just make sure you'll tell me in advance." I said.

"Huh finally. You two hug." Yeji said.

I elbowed. "Come on it's just a hug." Soobin said.

He bent down and hugged me and I sat there stiff.

"Sooji! Come out here!" Yeji yells.

He went down with the four. "Wae?" He asked.

"That's your Daddy." I said pointing at Soobin.

He run and hug him. He pulled him inside the room. I followed them. They we're playing with his toys.

It had been about 2 hours and Sooji had a lot of questions for his dad.

"It's getting late Sooji you should rest." Soobin said.

Sooji started to clean up his toys he then pulled his dad on the bed.

"Mommy can daddy sleep here?" Sooji asked.

The bed is big so I can't really reason that.

"I have classes tomorrow Sooji." Soobin said.

"Mommy also has classes you cna just go with her tomorrow." Sooji reasons.

"Daddy can sleep here." I answered.

Soobin looked at me and mouths a "Thank you."

"Let's get you cleaned up." I said.

Another Chapter done. I'll be focusing on Yunkai the next chapter. I don't really know what to do with the two since I don't want their story to have much drama. There will also be Beomryu so stay tuned.

I don't know if yall remember....

Beomgyu be stuck on the car for hours now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 2.5K 20
โif you didn't fuck it up, we would still be togetherโž โœŽ hueningkai wants his yuna back ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป I DONT...
1K 106 15
"Wanna check that out?" TXTZY, slow updates.
12.9K 917 28
: ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ? : ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
1.3K 118 20
Read to find out! May have slow updates and may not have slow updates idk lmao COVER MADE BY: @ivncty Ranks: ๐ŸŽ–#4 in Beomryu Date Started: 15.01.24 D...