The Conversation

By Dawnnbooks

At twenty-six Sabine de Tavernost did not have man problems. They had problems with her. No matter who it w... More

The Conversation

57 1 2
By Dawnnbooks

DISCLAIMER

This piece of work is for adults only. It is written to аrоuѕе and еntеrtаіn. Do not read them if уоu are offended by explicit conversations surrounding sex.

*

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, рlасеѕ, аnd іnсіdеntѕ аrе either the рrоduсt of the authors' іmаgіnаtіоn or are uѕеd fісtіtіоuѕlу, and any rеѕеmblаnсе tо асtuаl реrѕоnѕ, living or dеаd, buѕіnеѕѕ establishments, events, or lосаtіоns is entirely соіnсіdеntаl.

-----

Suzie had heard nothing her boss had said until the fingers snapped before her nose. "Oh!" She started.

She looked into the glare of Sabine de Tavernost.

"Sorry."

"Out with it."

"With what?"

"With whatever it is that's distracting you. Now you can clear your desk and go home with a very generous severance pay... or answer my question."

She saw Suzie glance involuntarily at her cell. Sabine held out her left hand. Suzie hesitated but her boss' hand never wavered.

"It's personal."

Sabine dropped her hand. "What could be so distracting that you cannot focus on the designs? Your mother?"

"Oh no."

Sabine's jaw hardened. "A man." Suzie's reaction confirmed the suspicion.

"At some point, we all have man trouble... you cannot bring it to work."

Suzie became agitated, "I don't. But the message arrived just before you walked in and I was trying to figure out my response... sorry I zoned out."

Sabine made a decision. "You're no use to me in this state. Go home. Go deal with your man. Come back tomorrow... FOCUSED!!"

But Suzie didn't move. Sabine knew she'd regret it but said it anyway. "Need help?"

Suzie handed over the phone. Sabine read the text message.

Faye: excuse me can you please stop fuckin' my man?

Suzie: Who is your man

Faye: Daniel

Suzie had not texted back. Sabine looked up. "You fucking this man?... This... Daniel?"

"Yes." Suzie didn't hesitate.

"You love him?"

"Please!"

"Alright, you don't love him. You want to keep sleeping with him?"

"No. I'm dun with the dude."

"Want help?" Sabine repeated.

Suzie remembered who was asking the question. At twenty-six Sabine de Tavernost did not have man problems. They had problems with her. No matter who it was, she always seemed to bend them to her will. She changed her men the way she did her skirts.

A sly smile crossed Suzie's face. "Would you?"

Sabine matched the smile. "Will be my honour and my pleasure. We'll need some wine while I deal with this."

"Yes, ma'am!" Suzie went to do as requested while Sabine stretched out and began to type a conversation on behalf of Suzie.

Suzie: Ohhhh I mean does he wanna stop fuckin me?

Faye: Bitch WTF kinda question is that?

Suzie: IJS if he still wanna fuck me I don't see why we need to stop?

Faye: Bitch because he is MY MAN!!! I just had a baby and he needs to be focused on his family not your fat ass.

Suzie: But he loves this fat ass.

Faye: No bitch you're just easy and available.

Suzie: Ma'am I live 3 hours away and y'all live in the same house how is my pussy more available than yours is.

Faye: don't text my man again PERIOD.

Suzie: no promises

Faye: what! bitch doh let me come over there.

Suzie: I wouldn't do that. Your mongrel man is the one busy sniffing my pussy and taking a taste. you need to control that dog of yours

Faye: who you calling a dog!

Suzie: Well bitches only breed with dogs... and you are busy breeding with him. So...

Faye: you have a phat mouth on you.

Suzie: ...as Daniel well knows, when I put my phat mouth on him, he doesn't remember you much less your name. Question is what YOU gonna do about it.

Faye: leave him alone bitch

Suzie: Baby mama ask yourself. Where is Daniel now? With you? At work? Or is his head between my legs sucking my pussy. Get control of yourself and maybe... just... maybe I'll let you have him.

Faye: you think you all that!

Suzie: I know I'm all that. Both of allu chasing after me. You begging me not to give him pussy. Daniel begging me to give him pussy.

Faye: we'll deal with you.

Suzie: I seriously doubt. Baby mama catch your reality. When I'm dun with him is when he crawls home to you. And right now, both of you bothering me. Now lemme finish screwing him and I'll send him home to you. Tell him doh come back.

Faye: ahhh you to scared to tell him

Suzie: no baby mama you dat desperate for him. You explain to him how he lose my pussy and catch how he reacts. Now let me be. Let me finish screwing Daniel before I send him to you.

Sabine waited for a few moments, then realising that the conversation was over, she dropped the phone onto the table. That is when the presence of Suzie registered.

"Oh, I didn't realise you were back." She reached for the glass of wine.

"You were so focused on the matter at hand that I didn't dare interrupt." She indicated the phone, "May I?"

"It's your phone."

Silence followed as Suzie read the transcript and Sabine sipped her wine.

"Oh, my God." Suzie could barely be heard. "She thinks he's with me... now. She won't believe a word he says."

"That a problem?"

"No."

Sabine sat up. "Let me tell you about men and what will happen when he gets home. Baby Mama is going to launch because right now she is simmering and that is her weakness. She will rant and rave. Daniel on the other hand is going to ignore the big picture and latch on the fact that she contacted you. It will be something along the line that she's spying on him... he's a big man... yadda. Yadda. Yadda. Yadda. She will try to focus on the bigger picture - but since he dares not... he will make it about the woman and how she's the one who is wrong."

"You know men."

"I know men."

Suzie looked at the text again.

"You do want him."

"No... not at all... it was fun, but I don't need all this drama."

"Then what?"

"I'm just admiring the flow... I should have realised that my Boss was a boss."

"Yes... well... I tried to write in a manner that reflected the character I was representing." Sabine found herself in the unique position of blushing.

"Thank you."

"Welcome... Alright then, block his number because he will call you... if you are as irresistible as Baby Mama thinks then this man will try to get you to stay... Provide security with his details I do not want your drama unfolding here... what?" Sabine caught Susie's reaction.

"Nothing."

"Is he of the fashion industry? Is he one of us? He will have business here?"

"No. He doesn't... the only thing that would bring him here is me."

"Fine. Then be on your guard because he may show up at your home."

"You think?"

"You don't?" Sabine imparted her lesson, "No matter how modern they look, the average male functions on the prehistoric impulse that women are property to do with as they wish when they wish. Hidden behind affronted honour they kill women at will... Daniel will come after you because you have the temerity to walk away from him."

"When you say it like that... you're right."

"Damned straight I'm right... in fact listening to myself I had better assign a guard to you for a while."

"On no. I couldn't let you do that."

"Well, three things: one - you didn't ask, two - I caused the situation and three - if I would feel responsible if because of my texting that you became a national statistic in the gender violence annual report. You are one of my designers and a good one with much potential both at SABINE INC and with your long-term career. If you do not want the bodyguard then you must hand in your resignation. Are you resigning?"

"Oh no! I love working here!"

"Fine... Then it is settled... Now are you ready to show me your ideas for next year's Jounen Kwéyòl de Paris?"

Suzie smiled, "Yes... I am."

-0-0-0-

© A. L. Dawn French

25 June 2023

US Copyright Registration No. TXu 2-133-118

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspired by The Conversation hosted at https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct3rlSOsdOk/

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...