Chapter Two (An Indescribable...

By DayDreamRomantic

A sequel to An Indescribable Feeling. - As BTS starts Chapter Two of their career, their soulmate also begin... More

Headline News
Triumphant Return
Listen Carefully
Roles Reversed
Building Connections
Playing Catchup
Toxic Atmosphere
Home Voyage
Idols Assistance
Fan Confessions
Stronger Together
Twice Unexpected
Homeward Bound
Divided Paths
Mountain Climb
Your Turn
Lone Flower
New Heights
Private Activities
Deja Vu
Never Enough
Meeting Again
Badly Hidden
One Family
Time Jump
For Christmas
Tired Teatime
Never-ending Support
Super Time
Come Back
Passing Time
Reaching Out
Don't Change

Seven Hours

1.9K 137 31
By DayDreamRomantic

Jin didn't get to stay much longer after Anna woke up. She was shocked to learn that she had actually been unconscious for a few days, and it wasn't until Jin arrived that they had transferred her home from the hospital.

Although she felt fine now, everyone was insisting that she rest. There were even talks of pushing her comeback to a later date, but Anna didn't want to disappoint the fans since it had already been announced.

As such they had timetabled rest periods into her schedule. No more practising into the night. Instead, here she was on a Wednesday evening, sitting at home, watching the newest Idol reality competition. Anna was watching it because her friend, Rose, had gotten a job as a makeup artist on the show and had insisted she watch it.

The concept was different to other similar shows she had watched. Instead of individuals competing to form a group, this show consisted of already-formed groups competing for a needed boost in their careers. She particularly liked the older groups who, for one reason or another, had lost popularity and were getting another chance to do what they loved.

At some point, Jungkook joined her.

"What are you watching?

"Peak Time."

Anna explained the concept of the show.

"Ah, have there been any groups you recognise?"

"They're not allowed to say their group name, so I wouldn't recognise them even if I'd heard of their group, but there's been one. KINGDOM."

"What are they doing now?"

"These are the solo contestants who wanted to enter the competition, but the rest of their group couldn't. The judges are going to form a new group made up of them. This is their audition."

"Cool."

Then the last Idol walked on stage. He looked vaguely familiar, but Anna didn't know who he was.

"Who is that?"

"Who?"

Jungkook leaned forward to look at the screen.

"Is that? Moon Jongup?"

"Who?"

"From BAP."

"Oh! They were active in your early years, right?"

"Yeah..."

"You okay, Kook?"

"I just never thought I'd see someone I knew doing something like this. It reminds me how lucky I am."

"I watched the show ATEEZ did before they debuted, and they went around all these companies to see trainees audition to get onto the show. There were so many young talented people that just didn't have the resources, or the chance to get into the industry. It was so sad. It made me wonder if there was anything I could do to help them. And then there are people that do make it but are taken advantage of and lose everything."

"We're lucky we're with HYBE."

"You're lucky Bang PD-nim found you all, and he's lucky that you all worked so hard that you made it work. I can't imagine what it was like when you were trainees, and the company was barely keeping afloat."

"Sometimes all that feels like a dream. Back then we never imagined... this."

"No wonder they're making a movie about you guys. Oh! It's his turn to perform."

She motioned for Jungkook to be quiet and stared at the screen in awe. Her soulmate watched her with a bemused expression. Even when the performance finishes and the MC interviews him, Anna continues to study the Idol on the screen.

"He looks so... dangerous. Sexy and serious."

"On stage maybe, but off stage he's goofy. Or at least he used to be. I haven't seen him in years."

"Really? Cute. How old is he?"

"Um, older than me. Your age maybe?"

"Huh."

"You're so lucky I've learnt not to get jealous of your fangirl-ing anymore."

"And I'm glad that I don't have to hide it from you. Moon Jongup is my latest obsession. That performance was awesome."

"I won't argue with you there. Not everyone can cover SEVENTEEN so well."

"That was a SEVENTEEN song?"

Jungkook gave Anna a look of disbelief.

"Sorry! I haven't listened to much of their music yet. I haven't even met them apart from your friends."

"Well, we'll have to change that."

He started typing on his phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Asking Mingyu when a good time would be for you to crash their rehearsal."

"I can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"I don't know them! That's a lot of new people all at once. You know what I'm like."

"You do know that there aren't seventeen of them in the group, right?"

"Yes! I know that much... How many of them are there?"

"Noona!"

"Joking!

"Uh-huh... How have you not seen any of them around the company building?"

"I don't know."

"It's probably because you're always locked away in a room working. If I didn't live with you, I'd never see you either."

"Well, that won't be the case from now on. I've been banned from spending more than 7 hours a day at the company."

"Oh no, whatever will you do with yourself."

Anna ignored Jungkook's teasing tone and flicked through the TV options since the show had ended.

"I don't know... Catch up on dramas probably."

"I can think of something you can do to fill those empty hours."

She looked over at Jungkook as she noticed the change in the tone of his voice. No longer were his eye glinting with mischief but blazing with want.

"Really? What's that? Do you want me to play a video game with you?"

"Noona! You might act innocent, but I'm your soulmate. I know better."

Jungkook leaned forward and rubbed his nose along Anna's neck and jaw. She shuddered.

"Kook-"

"It's been too long, Noona. I miss you."

Her eyes closed as his hands found their way under the hem of her top.

"If you had it your way we'd do it seven days a week. Maybe that's why you have seven soulmates. One for each day of the week."

Anna jumped when he lightly pinched the skin of her waist. Jungkook gripped her hips and suddenly she found her world tilted. She opened her eyes to find her soulmate hovering over her as she lay on the sofa.

"I was innocent before you came along, Noona. If anyone's to blame for my... appetite, it's you."

Jungkook traced a finger down Anna's cheek, and she felt herself grow warm as he stared down at her.

"You were hardly innocent."

"Neither of us are innocent now."

"I never said I was."

Anna reached up and pulled him down for a kiss. She was surprised when he pulled away.

"Does it bother you?"

"What?"

"My new lip piercing."

"Why would it bother me?"

Jungkook shrugged.

"I don't know, I know you said you weren't a great fan of facial piercings."

"I wasn't a fan of ripped jeans either until I saw you dance in them."

This made him grin.

"Really?"

"Really. Now, take this off."

Anna pulled at his t-shirt, and he leaned back to take it off. Once his muscular chest was on display, she ran her hands over the newly exposed skin.

"If I ever want your attention, Noona, all I have to do is take my top off."

"That would do it... I can't believe that this will soon be seen by the whole world."

"But none of them will ever get to touch me like you do."

Her eyes darted up to meet his and she held his gaze as her hand trailed down his body, lower and lower.

"And how do I touch you?"

Jungkook grabbed her wrists and held them above her head.

"Like a treasure. Let me treasure you tonight."

He leaned down and captured her lips with his. Before meeting her soulmates, Anna had always thought that kissing was a strange concept, but she will always remember this one dream she had. One kiss from a faceless man and she became obsessed. She couldn't get enough and that's what it was like with her soulmates. She could spend forever just kissing them.

Meanwhile, Jungkook released her wrists and ran his hands down her arms and along her sides until he reached the hem of her top. His hands went back up the path they just took, taking her top with them. Anna pouted when he pulled away from their kiss to pull her top over her head.

Her soulmate pecked her lips once, twice, three times before trailing his lips along her jaw, then down her neck, before exploring all of her newly exposed skin. It was slow and teasing but in the best possible way. Anna grew impatient, but at the same time, it felt so good that she didn't want to stop him.

Eventually, though, it got to the point where she reached down and pulled him up so that she could press her lips to his. Need consumed her as her soulmate's lips moved against her. All too soon Jungkook pulled back with a smirk. He tapped his finger against one of her hands.

"I didn't say you could move."

"Jungkook!"

"Yes, Noona?"

He grinned cutely up at her, and she couldn't stop herself from smiling back.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

He gave her a peck on the nose before moving to relieve them both of the last of their clothing.

When Jungkook didn't return to his position above her, she glanced down to see him move to settle between her legs.

"What are you doing?"

"I haven't finished tasting my treasure."

Anna gasped as he dove right in. Her eyes slid shut as her back arched. Whereas before he had been taking his time, now he was going at her like a starved man. One had gripped the cushion of the sofa while the other tangled in Jungkook's hair.

Once he had reached his goal, she vaguely felt him move up her body until he was hovering over her again. Anna was still in a fuzzy state as she recovered from her soulmate's attack. Jungkook nuzzled her neck as he waited.

"Noona? Can I fuck you now?"

It was sinful, hearing those words whispered in her ear from her usually sweet, youngest soulmate.

"Please..."

"Please?"

"Please fuck me right. Now."

She opened her eyes to find Jungkook's doe eyes gazing down at her, dark with desire.

Anna would never forget the first time Jungkook and her had sex. It had been her first taste of a kind of connection that she had never thought possible. She had never felt closer to anyone than she did to him during that moment. Since then she craved that closeness more and more.

Jungkook's entry was rough and satisfying after his earlier teasing. She gripped his hair with one hand and scratched at his back with the other. Desperately, they searched for each other's lips, craving more contact, as they moved together.

One of his hands moved to grip her thigh as he changed position. Pulling her up, he moved so that he was sitting on the sofa with her on his lap all whilst staying inside her. He didn't give her time to adjust before he was thrusting his hips again.

"Shit. Kook."

She loved nothing more than when her soulmates demonstrated their strength and Jungkook did it often and as naturally as breathing.

"Sure you don't want to do this every night? Noona?"

Anna couldn't pull herself together enough to form the words to reply.

It started to seem as if Jungkook could go all night and she wasn't sure how much more she could take when he finally shuddered in pleasure.

His head dropped forward to rest against Anna's chest as he took a moment to catch his breath. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he held her close. Wrapping her arms around his shoulder, Anna stroked his hair.

After a few minutes, Jungkook began kissing Anna's chest and she gripped his hair to pull his head back.

"Again? Already? Your stamina is insane."

He grinned up at her.

"Hyungs say that too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.3K 43
An alternate universe where Jungkook, a famous idol, meets his soulmate. Both he and his soulmate don't believe in true love and soulmates. How would...
126K 3.9K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
289K 12.1K 146
They need to find their soulmate. She needs to find a job during the worldwide pandemic. Will fate bring them together or will the past ruin any chan...
1.5M 47.8K 43
★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Soyoung believes...