TUW 1: Bonds in the Dark

By Exequinne

ELRED VALKALIN IS ON THE RUN. After narrowly escaping the Synketros prison, she finds herself in the scent tr... More

Bonds in the Dark
Quick Notes [DO NOT SKIP]
Dedication
1 | Broken
2 | Hidden
3 | Accord
4 | Senses
5 | Flight
6 | Clans
7 | Underground
8 | Order
9 | Illusions
10 | Chaos
How to Speak Fantasilian
Start of Back Advertisements
Chronicles of Fantasilia Main Series
Memoirs of Mayhem Novella Series
Spin-offs and Other Works in COFU
More Series from Exequinne
More Standalones from Exequinne
More Quick Reads from Exequinne

The Unseen Wars Novellas

18 2 0
By Exequinne

Curious on what the series has to offer? Here are the rest of the published titles under this specific series, The Unseen Wars.

These works are standalones and can be read in any order. Since this is a spin-off series that takes place almost concurrent with the main series, The Chronicles of Fantasilia, it is important for you to have read that first. Find the whole series in my profile, Exequinne.

Head on to the More from Exequinne part after this to find more of my works!

This novella is about the war Rhys Torlin waged inside the ranks of Cardovia and Synketros sometime in the events between The Fallen Dynasty and The Abject Throne. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Cyrdel Sonasson waged in the Synketrian occupation of Alkara sometime in the events between The Soul Spells and The Abject Throne. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Malin Draswist waged against the Civil Guards in Cardina sometime in the events between The Fairy Legacy and The Fallen Dynasty. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Marin Draswist waged against Cardovia sometime in the events between The Fairy Legacy and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Tobin Canraren waged to save his people from the Sovereign sometime in the events between The Fairy Legacy and The Secret Race. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Kennen Jarmez waged against the secrets surrounding the most important symbols in his home sometime in the events between The Fallen Dynasty and The Abject Throne. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war April Sylkrana waged against her own fate sometime in the events between The Abject Throne and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Seravel Rovodia waged against his father's regime and Cardovia sometime in the events between The Fairy Legacy and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Ariden Sarethol waged against everything he cared about sometime in the events between The Abject Throne and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Nelnifa Corledia waged against the Cardovic occupation of Desara sometime in the events between The Abject Throne and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Jonadrin Lidivar waged against the Cardovic oppression in Dwanzeig sometime in the events between The Abject Throne and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Canelis Frachdal waged against the Synketrian occupation of two of the biggest Peltran cities sometime in the events between The Fallen Dynasty and The Secret Race. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

This novella is about the war Ezril Iaro waged against the siege to bring Drodham down sometime in the events between The Soul Spells and The Last Oracle. Find it on my profile, Exequinne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 2.2K 65
FIRST BOOK OF THE CHRONICLES OF FANTASILIA SERIES 𝘈𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘦-𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘺. 𝘈 𝘵𝘺𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯. 𝘈 𝘣𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵�...
13.5K 512 25
18+ Loosely based on Romeo and Juliet set in a magical fae world. Two powerful families have ruled over the the dark and light fae for thousands of y...
6K 1K 71
SECOND BOOK OF THE CHRONICLES OF FANTASILIA SERIES 𝘈𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦. 𝘈 𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘰𝘶...
3.5K 611 74
SIXTH BOOK OF THE CHRONICLES OF FANTASILIA SERIES 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥. 𝘕𝘰𝘸, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴�...