°☆I'm an npc?!☆° Blue lock x...

By m0n3y_l0v3r_sh00t

in which 300 high school students aged between 15 and 18 are embarked on a project that was launched in japan... More

1◇
2◇
3◇
4◇
5◇
6◇
7◇
8◇
PLEASE READ IT
9◇
10◇
11♢

0◇

4K 118 197
By m0n3y_l0v3r_sh00t

yeah ik its another book with blue lock (bro im so obsessed with them) actually i had this idea since the beginning of the month but i needed to finish my first book! so i should stop talking and introduce the new book!this chapter may be cringe⚠
so this wonderful person ask me to tag her when i update the new book so here you go Nanami1510

_________________________________________

IT WAS A GOOD WEATHER, the young girl were with her best friend, they were walking together as they hummed a familiar soft song.

The soft fresh air hit their beautiful skin while the girls were trying to look for a cafe. They looked both of their way trying to find a good one.

"We should take this one? There's not a lot of people and it looks clean." The [h/c] girl said as she pointed at the cafe next to her friend.

"Sure! You have the best taste in everything [Name]! So I trust you." Her best friend said as she smiled at the [s/c] girl.

They entered the cafe, took a seat next to the window to see the beautiful weather and looked at the menu.

"I pick a strawberries cake with a bubble tea classic. And you [Name]? Wait let me guess [f/s] and [f/d]?" She asked as she raised her eyebrows with a little smirk.

"You know me so well! Your right, I'm gonna pick [f/s] and [f/d]!" She exclaimed as she raised her hand to call a waiter. "We would like a strawberries cake with a bubble tea classic and a [f/s] with a [f/d]."

"Okay! It arrived in ten minutes." The waiter bowed down before going back to his work.

The [h/c] girl look at her best friend knowing what they talk about. "Did you see the new chapter?" She finally asked after a few seconds of silent.

"I did last night! It was so amazing! Who would know that Isagi would be in the same team as Noel Noa?" Her best friend exclaimed as she took her phone to see the time.

The young female looked at the her friend and nodded at her comment. "Yeah! Even me. I thought he would be with Bachira..." She pouted as she rememberd this scene.

"Yeah... they were separated again..." The pretty girl put her arms on the table trying to whisper something. "It would be cool if we can travel in an anime. We could fix all the mistake and all those stuff!" She whispered/yelled at her friend.

"Yeah but it doesn't exist... Like we are not in wattpad. I mean I don't think being isekai'd real." [Name] said with a soft giggle.

Her friend punch a little her arms trying to cheer up her friend. "Come on! We maybe can't be isekai's in it but at least we have our head and our mind!"

"What do you mean by that?" The [e/c] asked as she took a bite of her [f/s]. "Don't tell me you're talking about that method...?"

Her friend shake her head quickly with a big smile on her face. "Exactly! I'm talking about shifting! That would maybe take a lot of time! But-"

Before the girl could finish her sentence, [Name] put in her friend's mouth a piece of the cake to shut her mouth. "Don't finish this sentence okay?" She quickly nodded and ate her cake.

AFTER THEY FINISHED THEIR FOOD, the two girls paid and walked outside the cafe. "That was so delicious! I don't think I would be able to eat tonight!" She said as she patted her stomach.

[Name] giggled and put her arms around her stomach. "Yeah me too... My stomach hurt as hell. Which I could go to the toilet right now."

Her friend simply agreed and took [Name]'s arm and helped her walking. "Let me help you for this. We're gonna reach your house so don't worry!"

"But I thought we were going to hang out a little more?" The [h/c] girl asked as she looked at her house which was a few meters (inches) away from them.

"Don't worry! We can still hang out tomorrow! It's the holidays anyway!" She said as she smiled to her friend trying to comfort her.

"O-okay if you say so!" [Name] smiled back while the house was now in front of them. They hugged each other and told them goodbye.

[Name] unlocked her house, entered and locked behind her. She ran to the toilet and did her thing.

After that, she simply watched the tv, more precisely an anime called blue lock. It's her favorite anime, well she had a lot of favorites but Blue lock is the anime she fall in love with.

Even tho she understands only sixty pourcent of the anime but she still loves it. Especially the men, [Name] basically read or watch an anime if the plot is good and if the characters are good looking.

But sundenly, the young woman felt hungry. She took her key, some money and a jacket and went to the store.

She ran down the stairs at a high speed without looking if there's anyone. Sudenly she fell on the stair. Her body was down the stairs without moving a thumb. Her head was bleeding really hard.

We could hear a lot of gasp from the neighbord and the passers-by. A siren could be heard. She couldn't hear anything, her ears hurted her and her mind. As she slowly closed her eyes for the eternity.

She would do anything to be alive again.

IT'S WARM, the sunbeams were touching her beautiful [s/c]. Her eyes still closed. She wasn't outside, but in a weird dorm with people in it with her.

"Exactly! I'm talking about shifting!" ------ [your best friend]

_________________________________________

so? how was it? good? bad? average? its my first time going a normal au! so hope its not that ugly to read. also this is the introduction so it's short.

The meaning of :
[F/s] : favorite snack
[F/d] : favorite drink
[H/c] : hair colour
[E/c] : eye colour
[S/c] : skin colour

word count : 1015

Have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 2.4K 55
Whereas~ A girl with two personalities gets invited to be part of this 'Blue Lock' project. Will she reign as the sole best striker or will she carv...
80.9K 3.4K 32
"𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙜𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙥-𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨. 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙧, �...
486K 20.1K 67
y/n is a very feminine girl although her favourite sport is soccer; a boy sport. in primary school she was often bullied for her passion for the spo...
66.9K 3.3K 27
Mizuno (M/N) always enjoyed soccer, which he learned from his father and a few childhood best friends. His father was well-known throughout the socce...