BTS Mafia ff

Door apate92

Imagine working on a normal day then suddenly seeing something really disturbing. What's so disturbing that c... Meer

Important
The Unexpected
Images
Knowing You
After'Bath'
(Un)Necessary
You Too?
Jell- O Trouble
Alone..?
Alone..? Pt2
The Great Escape
The Great Escape Pt2
Miscalculations
So It Be...
Once Again
Boba Run
This...
Normal?
Bad News
Rooms
Big Boss
Witch
Suspicious
Confession
Memories
Let The Training Begin!
The Ring
Warning
Forged
Beginning Of The End
Begin
Traitor
One Last Time
Chase
Never
Let it out
Unsure
Final
Rest Well
Re-United

A/N- About the Ending

752 12 7
Door apate92

Read if you're confused about the ending. (I'm going to keep it short.) 

The first ending is in the chapter "Rest Well" where they all- you know.  

The second ending is where they re-unite and yeah, pretty sure you read that too (hopefully..?). 

→ So basically it's up to the reader to decide how YOU want the story to end. Do you want the ending that happened in "Rest Well" or the ending that happened in "Re-United"? 

→ There's also a third option, which is a combination of both.  

So overall, you choose the ending... or make up your own, because why not? Up to you, you're the reader, your choice. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

25.1K 969 35
WARNING! don't eat while you read this book :) ❝You remain mine. Until death tears us apart. Or maybe my knife. ❞ Just how long till an innocent crus...
1.3K 83 31
Mal is horrified when she learns about her husband's disappearance. Now she lies in bed, not knowing what to do while her husband is out there needin...
1.6K 176 18
"--- 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞?" "𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭...
18.7K 745 22
Ever since the accident, things changed drastically for you. That night changed your marriage, your husband and your joy towards life. Now that every...