Resident Evil One Shots

By snozloz

One shots about our rizzident evil hotties, including Leon, Chris, Carlos, and more! (All stories are female... More

RE2 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Carlos Oliveira x Reader
Chris Redfield x Reader
Albert Wesker x Reader
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader (Part 2)
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader (Part 3)
Carlos Oliveira x Reader
RE6 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Luis Serra x Reader
Infinite Darkness Leon x Reader
ATTENTION LEON LOVERS
Carlos Oliveira x Reader
Leon Kennedy x Reader
Chris Redfield x Reader
Damnation Leon x Reader
Albert Wesker x Reader
RE2 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Jake Muller x Reader
Ethan Winters x Reader
Ethan Winters x Reader (Part 2)
Carlos Oliveira x(?) Reader
RE2-4 Leon Kennedy x Reader
RE4 Leon Kennedy x Reader
Vendetta Leon x Reader
RE2 Leon Kennedy x Reader
DILF Luis Serra x Reader
Stupid announcement
Leon Kennedy x Reader
Carlos Oliveira x Chris Redfield x Reader
Leon Kennedy x Luis Serra x Reader
Albert Wesker x Reader
Wesker x Reader
Piers Nivans x Reader

Vendetta Chris Redfield x Reader

3.3K 50 33
By snozloz

Fair warning, this won't follow vendetta storyline, just using the characters! This gets kinda gross, but not that bad lol

"Captain, come in!" You shout, trying to fend off a hoard of B.O.W.s as you shout. You're backed against a wall, cornered entirely. Until, the wall opens.

You fall in between elevator doors, scooting back on the floor as you shoot enemies back. The door finally shuts and you collapse, exhausted. As your eyes look up, you find that someone was in the elevator with you. Not just anyone.

Glenn Arias. Smiling down at you, injecting pure fear into your bloodstream. He raises a foot above your head.

"Hey, give me your location!" You hear Chris scream over the line. The foot comes down, swift and hard.

"Oh fuck-"

...

"GIVE ME YOUR LOCATION, DO YOU COPY?" Chris shouts on his end, running down a stairwell.

"Chris! We don't have time, we need to get the hell out of here!" Leon shouts, running next to him.

"But she-"

"We'll find her, but right now we can't get caught up in this. We have to go," Leon explains.

"You can go, but I'm not getting out of here without her. She's the only reason I'm still doing this, Leon." Chris stands his ground, looking Leon deep into his eyes. Leon nods once, and it's understood that he's here to help. "Fuck, I can't find her location, someone took her watch."

"Let's split up and search the building, she has to be here somewhere." Leon points down the hallway, signaling where he would search. Chris nods, and heads to another floor.

There's no way he got to her. He couldn't have. I only saw her minutes ago, she was fine. She's fine. I'll find her and get out of here.

Chris lands on a new floor, killing anything and everything on site. After slaughtering countless zombies, he searches room after room, only to find them all empty.

She has to be here somewhere. How many god damn floors does this place have? I have to narrow down my search. I'll go on the elevator and look on every floor for a sign of her. It'll save time and energy. The sooner we're out the better.

As Chris runs to the elevator, he hears gunshots from above, praying that it's Leon defending himself. The door opens, and a small pool of blood with a smear leading to the edge is on the floor of the elevator.

Oh god no, please. I can't lose her, not like this. It's too soon.

Chris steps into the elevator around the blood, and stops to think.

I can't panic. Now is not the time. All I have to do is check which floor the blood trail continues, and I'll find her. Arias can't get away with this, he won't.

After checking multiple floors, Chris somehow finds one with a blood trail. He sprints in it's direction, and sees it leads to a door to a lab. With no hesitation he kicks the door in, aiming and looking around. He finds nothing.

Nothing except a man, sitting calmly in a desk chair. Fucking Arias.

Storming over, eyes filled with murderous intent, Chris immediately places his gun barrel to Arias's head.

"WHERE IS SHE?" He asks, a growl of animalistic anger in his tone.

"Don't ask me, my partner took care of her. My experiments are done, hers, not so much."

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER?"

"All I did was simply make her unconscious and hand her off to the woman. The rest is not my problem." He says calmly.

"You don't know where she is?? I don't fucking believe that, Arias." He says low and enraged.

"That's your choice. But I've told you all I know."

"Well then," Chris says, finger on the trigger. "You're even more of a useless bastard now." The trigger clicks, and multiple bullets go straight through Arias's head. Blowback splatters Chris, and he watches as the body falls. Without giving a second look to turn around, he walks out of the room, breath quickening.

What in the actual fuck? What woman? Where on earth could she have taken her? But.. she's my girl. I trained her, and I trust her. And I'm going to get her back.

"Leon!" Chris shouts over the line.

"You find her, loverboy?" He says sarcastically. Chris rolls his eyes, and slams the elevator button.

"No. They took her. I don't know who or where. We need to leave, and find out who did this. Arias is dead, we're done here."

"Dead? Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"He didn't even inject himself with his virus?"

"Looks like there was another step to be completed by someone else, which is why we have to hurry," he explains, the elevator door sliding open. He sees the blood trail once again, wincing at the sight. "Meet me at the rooftop, Kennedy."

"Understood." Leon says. He heard the underlying tone of rage and fear in his voice. He knew something was seriously wrong.

Chris gets to the rooftop, and his BSAA teammates are waiting in a helicopter. He exits the elevator, watching as Leon exits the stairwell. They nod to each other and head into the helicopter.

"Where is she?" DC asks.

"I have no god damn idea." Chris mutters.

"Chris, you need to tell us what happened. I'll get Hunnigan to find her, she's the best person I know for finding intel."

"Thank you," Chris says, looking up at him, his eyes finally shifting off the ground. He was hunched over, elbows on knees, stressing out like never before.

"Go on," Leon urges.

"I wasn't sure, but I knew it was hers. This... This blood trail, from the elevator. With some luck I found which floor it continued on and it let straight to a room with Arias in it. He was just sitting there, not doing anything. Not trying to kill me, or release a toxic gas to the people, nothing."

"What? I thought that was why he engineered the virus?" Leon asks.

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANYMORE."

"Ok, I'm sorry. I'll leave my questions for later," he apologizes.

"He didn't even know where she went! He just said he handed her off to another woman, and that her experiments weren't done. They're fucking experimenting on her, Leon!"

They look at each other, Leon's eyebrows raised, mouth parted. Chris's expression is a lot more expressing of his emotions, his face contorted into one of extreme fear with a mix of anger and confusion.

"Arias wouldn't tell me a god damn thing, so I killed him. And that's all that happened. I killed him, and left with hardly any information."

"Chris," Leon says, placing a firm hand on his shoulder. "We will find her. They want her alive. She's okay. Trust me, I'm scared too. I care about her too. Maybe not the same, but she's someone we can't lose. And we won't," he reassures.

"Thanks, Leon."

"Once we hear from Hunnigan, it'll be time to kick ass again. But for now, just try to get your mind off of things. Although, I know that's literally impossible," he huffs.

"I can't believe she's gone. Just like that," Chris whispers.

"She's not gone. I promise."

"Yeah. But you promise me something else," he says.

"What might that be?" Leon asks.

"You let me kill the bitch that took her."

"Done."

A day passes, and Hunnigan finally came back with some leads. There's an unowned abandoned medical facility about 10 miles from where Arias was. This has to be it. She's there. I know it.

"Alright then, let's move out!" Chris says to Leon and the team, immediately getting up to leave after gaining the information.

...

"Ow, fuck," you whisper. Your head is pounding, your body aching. Something was wrong with your wrists, your arms felt funny. Opening your eyes wide enough to see, you find that you're in some sort of glass box, chained up.

"Aw, good morning princess," a woman says to you, walking in front of you from the other side of the glass, a fake pout on her face.

"Wh- who the hell are you?" You ask accusingly.

"I wouldn't worry about that right now, seeing as you're chained up and locked away," she says smoothly. "But, now that you're awake, we can get started."

"Started? The hell are you talking about?" Your face is angry, your voice raising.

"Ah ah ah, no attitude. I'll have to kill you if you resist, you know."

The glass door slides open, and she comes in, holding a syringe. When did she pick that up?

"Head back, this needs to go in your neck," she commands as she kneels down.

"Like hell!" You scream, voice raspy. She takes out her pistol, but rather than aiming it, she slams the butt end of it into your temple. Did she just fucking pistol whip me??

Your legs kick out, your boot knocking into her hip, forcing her to fall back. She sets the syringe down and leaves the room. She comes back with what looks like a whip. Oh, damn.

"What did I say, bitch?" A cracking sound snaps through the room, loud and clear. The whip slices your arm, blood dripping out. You whimper, and look up at her, eyes squinted, afraid of getting hit in the face. Another lash, and your other arm is cut.

"No! Please, I'll take the syringe," you plead.

"That's what I thought. You better hope this kicks in quick, or else you'll be in much worse pain than a couple whips," she says. You lean your head sideways, exposing your neck. She sticks in the needle, slowly injecting a thick serum into a vein. You groan from the pain, and she finishes, tossing the needle to the side. Her hips sway as she walks out, the door sliding closed behind her.

"Now I'll be back in a little while, sit tight princess." She leaves the room, and you sit there stunned. Why did I do that? Take a fucking virus over a whipping, what's wrong with me? The team would call me crazy. I mean, what will this virus even do? What if Chris finds me turned... Oh god I don't want to think about that.

You shake your head and slump back to the wall, watching as the blood flows from the slices on your arms. Time passes and the woman comes back in to see that nothing has happened to you.

"Why aren't you turned? Or at least DEAD! You rat, what's wrong with you?!" She screams, storming in through the glass door. She kicks you in frustration, and continues to abuse you with her kicks, claws, and whip.

Why is this happening? I don't understand anything... Where the hell is Chris? As your body weakens from its countless wounds, your mind goes back to him. The way he would hold you after helping you get up from the ground, the way he always asked if you were okay. The way he'd place his hand on your shoulder, but stroke his thumb gently. And the way that you needed every ounce of his affection. It was clear now. He really, really loved you, and you felt the same.

Gunshots are heard from outside the lab room, and the woman stops, your body collapsing to the ground, more blood coming from your nose and wounds. Shit, that better be him. I feel like I'm on the edge of collapsing into a coma.

She runs out, the glass door closing behind her. She goes to a desk and presses a few buttons before she uses the lab door to leave, not another word said. Guess she figured they were here to kick her ass.

More gunfire is heard, along with mens shouts for the next 20 minutes. After listening and giving up on shouting until they heard you, you laid down, hoping at some point the wounds would stop bleeding.

Then suddenly, silence. You sit up, and begin screaming for help, tugging on the chains attached to your wrists.

"CHRIS!! LEON! DC! SOMEONE HELP!" You shout with all your might, hoping this glass box wasn't soundproof. They got her, right? They killed her. There's no way they lost. They couldn't have.

The lab door bursts open, and you see Chris enter with his gun at the ready. His eyes scan the room, but only, he doesn't see you.

...

"I heard her, where the hell is she?" He asks Leon who entered behind him. Chris finds himself in a lab room, a plain grey wall across from him he walks in, looking at the array of syringes and the desks with computers showing information about the virus on them.

"Chris, we need to hurry," Leon says, reading information on a screen. Chris walks over, seeing that this virus takes 20 minutes to take action.

"CHRIS!!" He hears you scream nearby, but from where.

"Where are you?" He yells.

"In.. here," you manage to say out. He hears no more after that.

"It sounds like it's coming from the room on the other side of the wall," Leon says. Chris stares intently at the wall, and realizes something. There's a cutout for a door. He walks up to it and butts it with his gun. Suddenly, it cracks, and the camouflage of a wall falls away, and the glass is clear.

"No," Chris whispers. All he sees is you unconscious, chained to the wall through the glass door. His body fills with fear, a sick feeling overwhelming him. He continuously breaks the glass until he can walk through it. Chris runs to your side, picking you up in his arms, and checks your pulse.

"She's alive!" He shouts. Leon enters and pulls out his pistol.

"Hold her still, I'm going to shoot off the restraints." The bullets release your arms and they fall to your sides, finally freed.

Chris scans over you, seeing many lashes on your limbs, the red marks on your wrists, bruises and blood covering your face and body. His eyes begin to water. No, it's too soon for you. I'm going to save you. I love you.

Your eyes open and lock with his. Chris's breath hitches as you raise a hand up to his cheek and smile.

"I knew you'd come to get me, handsome."

"I knew you'd be okay," Chris whispers. He leans down and places a gentle kiss to your forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too, Chris. Let's get the hell out of here." You say with a smile.

"That's my girl." He smiles and strokes your hair, slightly relieved that you were awake.

"Hey, DC is waiting outside. I'll cover you while you carry her, come on," Leon says softly. You look over to see him, and he tilts his head with a little sympathy smile. "C'mon lover girl. Let's get you home."

A wider smile splays across your face, and Chris holds you bridal style and carries you out all the way to the helicopter with Leon leading the way.

Once finally in a seat, Chris buckles you and himself in. His hand gently slides over your thigh and he brushes your fingertips to get your attention. You turn to face him and grab his hand, holding it tight, the both of you smiling at each other.

"Hey," he says. "We're never splitting up. Ever. This was too close, and we're just getting started."

"I agree, let's never do that again," you laugh. "But, I'm glad to finally be out of my shell with you."

"I need to make sure of something," he says.

"What is it?"

"Did that bitch inject you? I saw a syringe on the floor."

"She did, but it didn't work. I think I'm naturally resistant. Make sure Rebecca takes a sample of my blood. It could save a lot of people."

"Noted, my little hero," he grins.

"If it makes you feel any better, you're my hero," you say. He turns away, hiding his pride and embarrassment.

"God, you two could not be any more cheesy," Leon comments.

"We're the cheesy ones?" You say with Chris in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.7K 193
This is mainly gonna be Wesker, Leon, Jake, Chris and Piers
34K 1.1K 32
I thought I'd conquered my fears-mastered the darkness that wrapped its claws around my throat all those years ago, but here we are. Shrieks and crie...
27.3K 858 18
⚠️Warning slight gore and lots of swearing⚠️ Who knew Raccoon city would leave you with faded photos and a fear of the undead? At least you are not l...
9.1K 142 5
Fandom: Resident Evil Category: F/M Relationship: Chris Redfield x Female Reader Type: One shot collection Published: 02/09/2022