Another chance. (discontinued)

By lila9009

Harry Potter, what would happen if he actually had died that night in the war. What would happen if he got an... More

Prologue
New life
Wizards...?
School shopping!
Goodbyes and injuries.
Work and pain
Secret
More info about the characters
Houses
Discovery's
Master of death
Update
!!discontinued!!

Classes

446 13 0
By lila9009

(Pretend this was in the morning bc I completely forgot that this was supposed to be 'dinner' and got ahead of myself before realizing) and I changed my mind this will have Dumbledore bashing, my emotions are everywhere with this but I've already started and will make another one without Dumbledore bashing though. And another thing, I'm a lot of characters will be OOC because it's hard for me to capture someone's personality well even with reading their story and emotions towards something, sorry about that!

Once we reached out destination and entered the great hall we could see some people already there but it wasn't too crowded just yet, I pull his hand towards the slytherin table.

"Sit here" I say pointing to a seat next to the center of the table, it was slightly taller than the others but not that noticeable to most, he sat down at that seat before I sat down next to him.

Unlike usual I reach out to put some roast beef onto my plate to eat, their food here is actually really delicious, credits to the house elf's though. Their port roast here is actually extremely tender and juicy, I had only tried it when Tom gave me that huge plate of food earlier today.

I add some of the roast beef with some mashed potatoes, although it's not a lot it's still some.

I feel a hand ruffle my hair "Tooommm!-" I whine as he continues eating his own food, I take a small piece of meat, sneaking it under the table to feed to Eko, I feel the meat disappear from my hand as he finishes it.

I bring my hand back up and clean my hands with a napkin, I notice professor snape waking around, handing people their schedules.

Once he gave me my schedules and Toms new ones I look at what classes I'll be having,

Name: Izek Riddle, house: Slytherin, first year

For the week-

7:30-8:50 Am: breakfast
9:15-10:15 Am: potions (mon,wed,thur) transfiguration. (Tue,thur)
10:30-11:30: history of magic (Tue, thur) Herbology. (Mon,wed,fri)
11:45-12:45 pm: lunch
1:45-2:45: Flying (Mon-Wed) charms (Thur-Fri)
2:50-3:45: Break
3:50-4:50: DADA.
4:55-7:50: study hall
7:55-8:45: dinner
8:30-9:30: astronomy (every Wednesday)
8:50-9:55: Study hall
Bed at 10:00 sharp.

I feel Tom looking over my shoulder "looks like your in for some interesting classes" he chuckles as I fold the schedule neatly, putting it in a bag that shrinks and makes the stuff inside of it lighter.

"What do you have for first period?" I ask before he checks the schedule once again before saying.

"Transfiguration" he sighs as he gets up, looking at me once again. "When you have your breaks find me, I'll mostly be in the library" he says, "would you like me to take you to your first class, it can get pretty confusing with the halls and stuff."

"I'll be fine, and it'll help me make more acquaintances!" I speak in a low tone as he nods

"Alright, see you later" he exits the hall before I start to head to my first class, potions with Gryffindor... 'this is going to be funnn' I mock internally as I head towards the dungeons.

Once I made it there I went and sat down at an empty chair, although there where a lot. Not a lot of people are here yet, I did get here, like 17 minutes early?

I sigh as I bring out a book to read in the meantime, I found it at the library and it's very interesting to say the least, it's about different types of creatures and whatnot.

I get lost in the book; not noticing that everyone had already gotten here before I hear the door slam open, my head shooting up in urgency, the first though I had was to reach for my wand. I stopped once I had realized I was in class 'damn, the war had really gotten to me hadn't, and since when was I not paying attention to not notice the people, I need to keep my guard up.' I think with a sigh, putting my hand back on the desk and closing the book in front of me.

I had just been starting to get in the subject of chimeras, before I was so rudely interrupted by snape, although I know he didn't mean harm by it, but still!

Im glad I chose to sit in the back, noticing that everyone else had sat near the front instead, setting the shrinking and weightless bag down on the desk I turn my head towards the professor, sometimes he likes to pick on first years but not to much, I was told at least.

In my past life he was nice but very stern on the outside. I had not really gotten along with him as I reminded him of my mother, who had already died by the hands of my cruel brother in this life.

My eyes focused on the cauldron in front of me, zoning out slightly before a stern voice reached my ears.

"Mr.Riddle." The voice spoke surprisingly loudly, I look up to notice him in front of me. I jump slightly at the startle, resting my hand on my chest, letting out a slight sigh.

"Mh, yes... professor?" I ask, trying to recover from the startle.

"I had called your name quite a few times but you had yet to respond. I am asking if you need to go to the clinic or not?" He asked with a stoic expression before I shake my head no.

"Ah, sorry sir I don't need that, but I also apologize for the lack of attention, it seems I was a bit out of it. May I ask what you had wanted to ask me, sir?" I say Politely, hoping silently I wouldn't get in trouble on my first day back.

"I hadn't wanted to ask rather let you know we will be trying to make a simple 'cure for boils' potion. Now get to it!" He says before turning around to roam the room and observe the students.

I start boiling the water in the cauldron and doing the instructions as needed.

After I'm done I sit back down, the filled vile next to my side while I continue reading about the interesting Greek Chimeras, apparently it had the body of a lion and the head of a goat, with a snake as a tail. It was extremely fascinating. 'I wonder if they where here in the wizard if world?' I think to myself seeing as it wasn't entirely impossible that they weren't.

I hear some rustling, making me realize we were leaving, I put the book back in the shrinkable bag, while grabbing the vile. Before I leave I set it on snapes desk before leaving, not wanting to bother him for any longer.

As I'm walking in the halls I notice a certain platinum haired boy, he waved at me timidly before standing next to me "I'm Draco, Draco malfoy, I had not been able to introduce myself yesterday" he spoke boldly.

I nod as I shake his hand that was extended out towards me "yes, I am Ezekiel Riddle, although I would like if you call me Izek" I smile softly at him, his long hair in a ponytail, draping over his shoulders with his grey brilliant eyes staring at me, I look at the floor after retracing my hand from his.

"... ah, yes I-I'll see about that" he stutters, leaving us in an awkward silence, I decide to break it

"Would you like to join me to the next class?" I ask politely, noting that he had the same classes, his schedule in his hand.

He nods in response before we start to walk towards Herbology once we enter I note that we were doing this with Gryffindor, and the dread that I feel when noting that we will have Gryffindors for most of the school year, not going to be a fun year, I suppose.

"I can't believe we had so many classes with Gryffindor..." I whisper underneath my breath. Draco, hearing it nods in response.

"Yes, it's quite annoying!" He responds as we walk along the to the slytherins side.

After we were done with the class it was time for lunch, I freshen up before entering the great hall, noticing Tom looking towards me.

I walk towards the seat next to him before sitting down.

My eyes unfocused willingly as I fidget with my fingers, I had been itching to hurt or fight someone, as I had been able to do in the past quite a bit and had gotten used to fighting with the rush.

Ignoring the food I hear Eko in my ear,

Ssssomeone is approaching usssss, he doessssnt ssssseem friendly

She spoke quietly as I nod in response; not speaking back as someone could overhear me.

I feel a tap on my shoulder before turning to see a chubby Harry Potter "may I ask if you'd need anything?" I ask politely, clenching my hands together, really wanting to fight someone, and he might be the one getting hurt tonight.

I feel my magic slightly being released, the small amount of hostility in the magic surrounds him, he speaks in a low tone "n-no just that d-Dumbledore would like t-to speak to you" he spoke while trembling, I bring my magic back to me.

He visibly relaxes before leaving quickly. I sigh slightly before standing, feeling a hand on my own I look back to see Tom with a worried expression.

"Don't trust anything he tells you and don't take anything from him." He speaks low but sternly. Before I nod, he takes his hand off mine.

I make my way down to Dumbledores office, it opening without me having to say anything, almost like it new I was coming. Well most likely that dumbledore controlled it to move for me.

I enter the room being greeted with a mess, 'I suppose it's fitting for a Gryffindor' I think while stepping over the weird gadgets before sitting in a seat in front of him "you wanted to talk to me?" I ask while resting my head on my fist.

He nods before speaking "yes, my boy I would like-"

"Don't call me 'your boy' i don't know you personally nor do I want to, so please just call me mr.riddle as I would be more comfortable with that." I spoke with slight annoyance in my voice.

He pauses in shook before speaking "right my- mr.riddle, I had just wanted to see how you where in classes so far?" I look at him in a questioning gaze.

"Sir; no harm but why would you ask me alone, and it has only been the first two classes so far, I'm sure you would have asked in a couple more days, so what do you want?" I ask making my tone a bit sharp.

He straightens his back before clearing his voice "ah, sorry my- mr.riddle then, never mind." He shakes his head before I stand, leaving to exit the room.

I ignore that he is about to speak again before leaving. Not wanting to speak to him anymore than I already have.

Once I sit back down at the slithering table Tom leans towards me, whispering "what did he want?"

"Nothing, just being annoyingly nosey" I grumble back, picking up the gold and silver goblet, a blackish drink appearing in it, before I drink the steaming drink making Tom and some other people close by look at me as well.

"What was that?" Tom asked while keeping his face straight he eyes flickering in confusion.

"Black tea." I say while watching the liquid fill the goblet once again.

I notice that across from me Draco looking at me with a questioning look.

"What?" I ask Confused with the looks I'm getting

"Nothing." Tom speaks sharply, glancing at the people who are staring, they immediately looks away as soon as he meets their gazes. 

I nod in response before continuing to drink the steaming tea.

"Is that not hot?" Tom asks while reaching towards the goblet, ready to pull it away from me.

As I pull it away he grabs it and places it on the table, bringing his hand back to his side he stares at me, resting his head on his hand.

"it's hot but not enough to burn my mouth" I say while eating a slice of treacle tart.

He stares at me before nodding, "are you okay? You seem a bit tired, and how have your classes been?" He asks making me look up at him.

"I'm okay, just exhausted, my classes have been boring and annoying with the nosey Gryffindors, although most are fine some are still annoying." I say with a sigh. Before I hear the bell to go to our next classes, I stand up before speaking again. "I'll met you at break" I say making him nod.

Walking down towards my next class I notice two elder Gryffindor talking, I stay where I am against the wall, listening into their conversation.

"Did you hear? Dumbledore wants us to get close with the slytherins?!" The boy spoke in frustration making me smirk slightly. 'Oh?' I think to myself before hearing the females response.

"I would suspect so, I mean he did say it would be better to get them on our side, and maybe prevent them being the next dark lords?" She asks quietly making the boys mouth gape.

"You can't be serious! I doubt that would happen with Dumbledore anyway! And didn't you hear he wanted us to stay away from those riddles? He says their bad luck!" He spoke with a slightly high pitched voice making me wince inside.

'So he wants to turn against us? Hahhhh that will be your first mistake Dumbledore. After all we already have quite a bit of people on our side because of Tom.' I think, sighing internally as I walk away from the girl and boy.

Once I arrived outside I notice a few people already there, waiting I guess.

Walking over to them I notice that I had their attention on me right now.

Once I had arrived I noticed it was Draco, zabini, Parkinson, and a girl with blonde hair that i had not recognized.

"Izek!" i hear draco call out to me, i turn towards their direction before stopping in front of the group.

"and may i ask why i was called over here?" i ask in a slighty annoyed tone as I cross my arms over my chest, tapping my index finger against my arm.

He stares at me for a moment before speaking excitedly "these are some of my acquaintances" he says while pointing to the three behind him, Zabini holding an unamused look on his face, Parkinson rolling her eyes and the blonde girl slightly glaring at the blonde boy.

"I expect that you all have names?" I say while looking at them and at Draco unamused.

Zabini speaks first "I'm Blaise Zabini" his voice having an annoying and awkward tone in it.

Then Parkinson "I'm pansy parkinson, and you are?" She asks before the blonde girl interrupts.

"I'm Daphne Greengrass" she says while staring at me,

"Well I'm Ezekiel riddle, I would prefer you call me my last name or izek." I sigh before leaning against a wall, tilting my head back and resting it on the wall.

I drown in my own thoughts as the other four talk to each other. In times like these I wish for some music to distract me, the only thing that I had actually thanked that came from muggles, after all it was the thing that helped me with the Dursley's in my past life and the orphanage in this life.

Im not aware of the classes pooling in until I feel a tapping on my shoulder, looking up I see Draco motioning for me to follow.

I stand up correctly before going towards the lines of brooms, standing next to one of them. I notice professor hooch walking along the middle of both classes, she speaks.

"Bring your hand utop your broom and say 'up!'" She instructs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~2776 words~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 46 62
Y/n Potter just found out that she has a brother. He is supposedly the chosen one. She was expected to study at the same school as Harry, hoping they...
2.4K 379 75
What would happen if the second wizarding war never happened? If Voldemort never returned? If Harry grew up with his parents and his god father? Wha...
591K 24.1K 52
-Harry Potter fanfiction- What if the end battle in seventh year didn't end the way it was supposed to? What if it was just one big slaughtering and...
221K 6.3K 20
He opened his eyes after he was betrayed and killed by the people who he trusted. When he opened his eyes again he was back in time. He did not know...