๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๏ฟฝ...

By CareBear012

Mystic Falls, is a place where nothing bad happens. OR Mystic Falls, is a place where everything bad happens... More

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ

๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž

938 26 6
By CareBear012

Daddy Issues

♥ ____________________ ♥

Forbes Residence

Caroline and Amber walk out of the house, and Caroline locks the door. They both turn around to see Tyler by Caroline's car. Amber instantly smiles, "Hey! I'm so sorry about not telling you yesterday. A lot was going on, and ugh... But I can tell you now?"

"We need to talk." Tyler ignores what she says.

Amber furrows her brows while Caroline stops to leave the couple but eavesdrops, "Yeah, I know... That's what I was just saying."

"What happened to my uncle Mason?"

"What?" Amber asks while Caroline's eyes widen.

"He's dead, and I want you, my girlfriend, to tell me what happened," Tyler says sternly.

"I...I don't..."

"Then let me tell you: Stefan and his brother Damon killed him because Stefan and Damon are vampires, just like Caroline." Tyler spats.

"Who told you that?" Amber starts breathing heavily.

"Is it true?" Tyler growls.

"Please, Ty... Let me explain." Amber sighs.

"Did you know he was dead this whole time?"

"Please."

"Did you know?" Tyler yells, making Amber flinch. She nods, and Tyler pushes her angrily against Caroline's car. Caroline gasps, but Tyler pushes her to the ground when she tries to stop him; he then pushes Amber against the car again.

"I'm sorry, Ty. I'm so sorry." Amber gasps.

"I trusted you!" Tyler growls. He regains some of his composure and lets her go, walking away.

Amber can't catch her breath, having deja vu from Elena. She slides down the car and onto her bottom, bringing her knees to her chest. Caroline quickly runs to her best friend, "Breathe. Amber, just breathe, please."

♥ ____________________ ♥

Caroline and Amber had stayed home and texted Stefan. Caroline opens the door and leads him into the living room where Amber is. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Tyler knows about you and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. We didn't say a word." Caroline sighs.

"It had to be Jules." Amber grits her teeth, "Tyler was so upset. The look on his face, he was so betrayed." Amber says, upset.

"Wow... This is bad." Stefan shakes his head.

"You're not gonna tell Damon, are you?" Caroline widens her eyes, asking the younger brother.

"No! He already wants to kill him. He thinks all werewolves should die, and he's not wrong to think that, Caroline. I mean, what if Tyler tries to retaliate? He has every right to. He could get himself killed." Stefan sighs.

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen. We have to get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid. You have to talk to him. Just try to explain, you know? You always know the right things to say, okay? That's my damn boyfriend, and I'm not losing him to something stupid and little... Well, not little, but... you get what I'm saying!" Amber rambles, running her hands through her hair.

Lockwood Mansion

"I was right, wasn't I? Your little witchy girlfriend, she was lying?" Jules asks Tyler.

"What do you want?" Tyler sighs.

"I want you to understand that a vampire will never be your friend. It's our nature to be enemies." Jules sternly tells the Lockwood.

"You know how stupid that sounds?"

"You need to leave here; it's not safe." Jules shakes her head.

"I can't just run away with you. I don't even know you. My mom would freak. My life is here. My girlfriend is here." Tyler whispers the last part, but Jules still hears him.

"Your old life. Your new life is just beginning. You have so much to learn. And let's not forget that your girlfriend lied to you about Mason."

"Like what?" Tyler asks, ignoring the part about Amber.

"How to survive. You've triggered the curse, Tyler. It's important you learn what it means to be a lycanthrope. We live by a code of loyalty; we take care of each other. It's my duty and honor to help you. Please let me." Jules begs.

Woods

Jules arrives at an R.V. and knocks on the door, "Brady?" She opens the door, but no one's there. She turns around. Brady is standing behind her. She smiles, and they kiss. "This is a hard place to find."

"You told me to stay under the radar." The guy, Brady, says.

"Thanks for coming."

"Are you sure these vamps killed Mason?"

"Positive. You have to be careful... And they have a Lawrence witch."

"I'm not afraid of a vampire or a Lawrence witch."

"I know, baby, but I want the boy more than I want vengeance."

"I say... let's get both." He kisses her.

Mystic Grill

Amber was walking to her car and unlocked the door when she sensed someone behind her; she turns to see Jules. Amber rolls her eyes, "Yes?"

"Amber, right?"

"Yeah."

"I'm looking for Tyler. You haven't seen him, have you?"

"No, not since earlier. Sorry." Amber turns back around to get in her car when Jules' voice stops her.

"I know you're lying."

Without turning, Amber scoffs, "Really? How? Is that one of your little wolf tricks?"

"Actually, it is."

"I have a little trick myself." Amber hums and mutters a spell, making Jules fly back and onto the road. Amber turns around only to get knocked out by Brady.

Woods

Amber wakes up in a cage in Brady's RV. She tries to unlock the cage but sees Brady and stops. Brady hums, "I got lots of wooden bullets, and other toys. It's gonna be a long night, sweet pea."

"I'm not a vampire. I'm still human. Please." Amber groans.

"Oh, I know," Brady smirks, shooting a wooden bullet in her shoulder. Amber screams in pain.

Lockwood Mansion

"You want to be friends, great, we're friends. Will you go now?" Tyler grits his teeth.

"I don't know what else to say to you, Tyler. I came back to this town because I wanted a life; I wanted to exist where I could have friends and where I could build a family. I have that here; we can both have that." Stefan tells the teen wolf. Before the boy could say anything back, Stefan's phone rang. He sees Amber calling, and he picks up, "Hey. Is everything okay?"

"That depends. How badly do you want to keep her alive?" Jules asks.

"Who is this?"

"Ask your brother. Where's Tyler?"

"Jules? Where's Amber?" Stefan grits his teeth. This makes Tyler's ear perk.

"You made a mistake, Stefan. I'm gonna give you a chance to fix it."

"Where is she?"

"He needs proof," Jules says to Brady, walking into the RV. He shoots Amber in the arm, and she screams. Stefan hears her screaming.

"What's happening?" Tyler asks, hearing his girlfriend.

"Hurt her again, and you're dead," Stefan growls at Jules.

"I hurt her again, and she's dead. Bring Tyler to me, the clearing by Wickery Falls. You have 20 minutes until she dies." Jules says before hanging up.

Forbes Residence

Damon stalks into Caroline's house, "Let's go, Blondie."

"What?" Caroline asks, coming into the hallway.

"Jules took Amber. We don't have time." Damon walks back out of the house; Caroline grabs her coat and runs after the older Salvatore.

Woods

Amber was in and out of consciousness from the blood loss. She starts crying when Brady kicks the cage asking, "So, How many vampires are there in this town anyway?" When Amber doesn't answer, he sprays her with something. Once it touches her skin, she screams in pain, "No?" Brady asks.

Amber kicks at the bars, "Why are you doing this to me?! Why are you doing this? Why?"

"You're friends with vampires. Why not? Plus, you're a Lawrence witch." He then sprays her again.

She screams in pain, "Just let me out!"

"Excuse me? What was that?" Brady asks sarcastically.

"Let me out!" Amber kicks the bars again, and Brady leaves. Amber slams her fist on the ground and tries to keep herself awake.

♥ ____________________ ♥

Jules is alone when suddenly she hears something, "I know you're out there."

Stefan approaches her with Tyler, "Where's Amber?"

"Locked up tight," Jules smirks.

"Let her go, and I'll release Tyler. It doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy, Jules." Stefan growls.

"It's a little late to be waving the white flag, don't you think?"

"You need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt."

"I'm not leaving without Tyler."

"Tyler is free to make his own decisions as soon as you release Amber." Stefan shrugs.

Damon and Caroline arrive, looking more scarier than ever, "My brother, the peacemaker. Since Stefan got here before me, I'm gonna let him try it his way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier. So give us Amber." Damon growls, hatred in his eyes.

"Now." Caroline clenches her fists, feeling Amber fading.

"Let go of Tyler," Jules says.

"Give us Amber. Without a full moon, it's not an even fight, and you know it. We will take you." Damon nods.

"I'm not so sure about that, tough guy." She whistles, and the rest of her pack walks out of their hiding places, all holding weapons, including stakes, cross-bows, and a flame-thrower. "Let's try this again. Give us Tyler."

"You heard her. Go. Get over there." Damon nods his head towards Jules, and Tyler walks to her.

"Which one of you killed Mason?" Brady asks.

Damon raises his hand, "Uh, that'd be me. Yup."

"Boys, make sure that one suffers."

Damon looks at Stefan and Caroline, "We can take them."

"I don't know about that." Stefan sighs.

"Well then..." Damon trails off.

He rushes over to Jules, but she flips onto the top of the RV. Tyler has gone inside. One of the werewolves tries to burn Stefan, but he takes the flamethrower from him and burns two werewolves with it. One of the werewolves tries to jump from the RV roof on Damon, but he rips his heart out mid-air. Caroline rips out another wolf's heart and then kicks one behind her.

Inside the RV, Tyler sees Amber in the cage. Amber looks at her boyfriend, "Tyler, there's a latch on the door, and I can't get to it." She watches as he hesitates, "Ty? Please... I'm dying." Her voice cracks. "Tyler! Please, help me!" He finally walks toward the cage and opens it for her, helping her out.

Stefan fights with one of the werewolves and drives his stake through his body. Another shoots an arrow at Caroline, but she catches it and throws it in his neck. The werewolf falls to the ground. Another goes behind Stefan and drives a stake through his back. Stefan falls to the ground. Damon fights with Brady, but Jules arrives and shoots him with a wooden bullet. He falls to the ground.

Once Tyler helps Amber out of the RV, Jules grabs her, pushes her face-first against the RV, and puts a gun on her back. Tyler sees Amber being held at gunpoint, but he doesn't do anything. Brady grabs a stake and is about to kill Damon, but suddenly, all of the werewolves except Tyler begin to scream in pain. They all cover their ears with their hands and fall to their knees. Amber falls to the ground due to blood loss.

"What's happening?" Caroline asks, helping Amber.

"What the hell is going on?" Tyler asks.

Jonas Martin appears. He's walking with his hands held out while he's casting a spell on the werewolves. Damon and Stefan get up off the ground. "Elijah made a promise. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go. Get out of here. Now."

Stefan and Damon rush to Caroline and Amber. Caroline gives some of Amber her blood, and they leave.

Forbes Residence

Stefan walks Amber and Caroline into the house. "So, is your mom home?"

Caroline shakes her head, still holding Amber, "No, she's at work."

"I can come in if you want me to." Stefan offers Amber, who shakes her head.

"I'm fine, Stef."

"You don't have to pretend with me. Anybody would be upset after what you went through tonight."

"I'm okay. I'm not girly little Amber anymore. I can handle myself." Amber tells both of them, slowly letting go of Caroline.

"Sure you can." Stefan smiles.

"I just really want to go shower..." Amber sighs.

Caroline and Stefan share a look, "Goodnight."

"Night." Amber purses her lips and shuts the door.

♥ ____________________ ♥

Amber was cleaning the blood from her skin when someone knocked on the door. She goes downstairs and answers it to see Tyler. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine." Amber nods.

"I had no idea they would come for you." Tyler sighs.

"Do you know what they did to me?"

"I'm sorry, but it's crazy now, okay? I don't know who to trust. You lied to me."

Amber softly scoffs, "I lied to protect my friends. I lied to protect you! Don't you get that?"

"Amber."

"You just stood there when they were going to kill us. You just stood there! You didn't do anything! I was dying! I'm human, Tyler! I'm still human! I can't heal like everyone else! I was dying, and you just stood there!" Amber raises her voice. Caroline sits on the stairs, listening to the couple.

"I didn't know what to do!" Tyler argues back.

"You help your friend; that's what you do! You're girlfriend!" Amber scoffs.

"I'm sorry."

"I want to forgive you... I really want to. But I can't... What happened tonight... It was too much... Seeing the look in your eyes, the hesitation..." Amber holds back tears.

"Please... Amber, I love you." Tyler says.

Amber looks into his eyes with tears in hers, "Don't... Please... Don't..." She softly shuts the door and leans against it. She slides down and starts crying, Caroline running down and pulling her into a hug.

♥ ____________________ ♥

Stefan knocks on the door. Amber opens it, dressed in her bathrobe. "Hey." She purses her lips.

"Hey!" Stefan smiles.

"What's going on?"

"I was a bit worried about you after everything you went through tonight," Stefan says.

"I'm fine." Amber groans.

"Good. But, just in case, I brought some backup." Stefan steps to the side and reveals Bonnie and Caroline.

"We're gonna slumber it!" Caroline claps her hands.

"We haven't done it in ages!" Bonnie smiles.

"But... One more thing." Caroline and Bonnie step to the side, and Amber gasps.

"Miss me?" A male asks, smiling. Amber nods and starts crying.

"Josh?"

Josh Rosza smiles, "That's my name."

Amber starts crying more. Bonnie, Caroline, and Josh all embrace the girl, making her feel safe. Amber looks at Stefan and nods while he smiles and nods back.

♥ ____________________ ♥

Yesss! I brought Josh Rosza into this book! You guys are going to love his and Amber's friendship! I cannot wait to write more.

Should I bring Cami, Davina, and Marcel into this book, too or should I wait next book?!

Word Count: 2396

♥ ____________________ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.2K 55
แดแด€สŸษชแด‹ ส™แด‡ษดษดแด‡แด›แด› Awakened his magic as a child, moved away from Mystic Falls after an accident only to be recognised as one of the anomalies appearing i...
39.9K 1K 12
"she was disguised as an angel, he a demon. she craved chaos, he peace. perhaps that's why they found balance within each other." - in which a woman...
915K 19.8K 96
A girl returns back to her home in Mystic Falls, only to be sucked into a supernatural mess. She's special, some would say, and very bAdAsS. Will she...