SCARLET ; itachi uc...

By HandTheirEnd

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( SCARLET ) ❝ 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌... More

序章
【 act one 】 though the smoke would never clear
〔 一 〕 beyond the descriptions
〔 二 〕 amidst of the meaningless
〔 四 〕 harbouring the same flames
〔 五 〕 the first lightning of conclusion
〔 六 〕 the requiem of the fall
〔 七 〕 even tears withered
〔 八 〕 the kindling luminosity
〔 九 〕 the dying embers
〔 十 〕 she, who was painted black
〔 十一 〕 the self-portrait illusion
〔 十二 〕 horror of the void
〔 十三 〕 fate's compass
〔 十四 〕 leaves of the corpse flower
〔 十五 〕 serenades of the wonders
〔 十六 〕 time will tell like humming melodies
〔 十七 〕 onto the course of divergence
〔 十八 〕 where the kismet flows
〔 十九 〕 through the gloom
〔 二十 〕 unraveling dimensions, opening new pages
〔 二十一 〕 the early light awaits
〔 二十二 〕 cortège of the sky
〔 二十三 〕 verses from the lapsing seconds
〔 二十四 〕 the ghosts in the spring
〔 二十五 〕 beneath her shoes, flowers bloomed
〔 二十六 〕 eulogy for the still water
【 act two 】 wake of the scarlet harbinger
〔 二十七 〕 into the night
〔 二十八 〕 untethering leaves
〔 二十九 〕 setting fires into the night
〔 三十 〕 tempest of the stormkeeper
〔 三十 一 〕 wandering souls on that dawn
〔 三十 二 〕 a stirring of memories
〔 三十 三 〕 the fragmenting orbit
〔 三十 四 〕 when death came early that night

〔 三 〕 as the phoenix rises

4.5K 181 78
By HandTheirEnd

A storm was brewing.

It was still autumn. The forest was ambient red and orange, and becoming more alive as the sound of wind whispered to the trees. It was always a perfect synthesis of peace. Pushed by the winds, the leaves took their flight for they were brave enough to take the fall. Unsteadily, wandering, moving to the other side of time. It didn't matter where would they go, they did it with courage to seize the freedom.

Today, was the last day of Minato being a jōnin, for tomorrow, it would be his ascension being a Hokage. It had been his long-time dream, and within less than a day, it would turn into a reality.

Of course, Akane was ecstatic about it, but she also knew the unfavorable advantages it would bring: his time for the family would be undeniably limited. Her father hadn't taught her enough about the jutsu that was compatible with her abilities. And she was hopeful if he could teach her at least one or two techniques.

Tomorrow was a special day, thus the family decided to have an advance celebration. A small picnic was enough, just to enjoy the lively colors of the fall. Minato's team was invited as well—Kakashi and Rin. Although the atmosphere was quite different, for another student of him—Obito—didn't triumph in the recent war.

The morning sun was still young as they arrived at the area they desired to be. There was a merry breakfast full of laughter and smiles.

After a few hours, the group had split. Minato was with Kakashi, discussing with some matters regarding tomorrow's inauguration. Kushina was accompanied by Rin, teaching the lass how to knit a scarf.

Meanwhile, Akane had isolated herself. She wandered quite far from them, just to marvel the free and untamed nature. Painting the panoramic view in her mind, a new revelation entered her thoughts. As the seasons changed, time remained unchanging. Time was constant, intangible, but through the season, it could prove its existence.

Although it was overwhelming for the kid to think that each second passing by, all life would step a little closer to death, she couldn't help it.

She sighed heavily, feeling like all of her life energy had slipped out of the tips of her fingers.

As to her solution, the red-haired little damsel let herself fell on the bed of greyish-green grass where brittle leaves of autumn took its lay. The grass felt so warm in her skin, something tickling. She closed her eyes, feeling the sunlight on her face.

Akane had to be alone often, because this was how she refueled herself from her own thoughts. She needed an enormous amount of time to reflect and to daydream. Solitude was her way to commune with the falling leaves, singing birds, whimsical winds, and flowing time.

While romanticizing the solitude, Akane's mind leaped to those times when she started training her kunai and shuriken throwing with Itachi. It was a precious thing. Itachi was kind and patient enough to dedicate his time to her.

The first thing Itachi taught her was the eye-and-body coordination.

"Listen, Akane," said him. "The secret behind a perfect kunai or shuriken throw is a perfect observation. As you train your eyes, you must also consider the changes in nature. Build on that, and combine your chakra with nature's elements. Feel the chakra flowing inside and put it all into your movements. Every touch, every sound, the course of the wind, nor the shifting in space . . . Abide with it."

It came out intrinsic, Akane took out a shuriken and fixed it between her two fingers. Eyes opened, she selected her target. In front of her were the maple trees. Upon one tree, on a certain stem, there was this bright red last leaf barely hanging. It was at least six meters away from it, and with a height of five meters. Akane estimated the projectile motion and the force needed to be exerted in her head.

Yet the wind was still rising and the sound of the leaves was calling. The speed of the wind was at least two miles per hour, SouthWest.

Akane had a full two seconds to hit the target. She inhaled deeply, allowing the air streamed to her veins. And when felt the right moment to throw the shuriken, a sudden presence bloomed from the back. It obstructed her view by peering down on her.

"What are you doing?" said a teenage guy with an ash-colored hair and black mask covering the lower half of his face.

"Kakashi-san . . ." Akane sighed, feeling a little disappointed. She should have expected when she felt that there was a slight change in space. "I'm busy, as you can see."

"Busy? From what?" The young Kakashi cocked his head to one side. How could she be so busy, when from his perspective, she was doing nothing.

Akane stared at him for a time being that the silver-headed fellow felt antsy.

"Breathing," she finally uttered.

"Breathing?" Though confused, he had taken an interest in her personality. It was like he was looking to his younger self. "How productive, huh?" 

The silence lingered sooner, only the sound of the autumn breeze that made a collision between the trees and grasses. Wordlessly, Kakashi settled down beside her. Then, he was prompt enough to discern what awed the young lady.

As the wind made its move once again, it carried the fragrance of the earth. And as it choreographed with the canopies of the flaming trees, it alighted his both eyes and soul. Kakashi grinned thinly through his mask. He had just thought that he was listening to hopes and dreams for a second.

While Akane, she let her eyes rest for a moment, feeling the ambiance of the nearing draught, hearing the sounds, taking in the aroma, and letting her brain be still. 

Her target was present. This time, for sure, she would hit it. Her eyes would rest on a point, breathing slowly, heart thumping measuredly. 

And in a fast cue, Akane released the shuriken. It had a good start, but she never anticipated a stronger wind current that changed the direction of the shuriken towards the target. 

Subconsciously, her right hand moved on its own, she took out a new shuriken and launched it towards the misled direction of the first shuriken. As the second shuriken hit the first one, it changed its trajectory.

Akane had her eyes set on the first shuriken, hopeful to hit her desired target. 

And it seemed like it did. All of her efforts were paid off once it made contact with the petiole, causing the leaf stem to go along with the wind.

"Alrighty!" Akane exclaimed, standing up from the ground, then punched the air.

"Cool," Kakashi muttered, amazed.

So that's the meaning of her deep concentration, huh? He thought. That was a flawless shuriken throw, given the fact that she was lying on the ground.

"That's amazing, Akane," acknowledged him, "considering your age." Then he rose up and stood beside her.

"Really?" Akane asked, beaming.

Kakashi only nodded approvingly. To think that the youngest jōnin in the history of Konoha's ninjahood would recognize her ability. But she was still no near to Itachi.

"Shall we go back?" Kakashi asked.

Akane wandered far, thus looking at the distance she needed to take exhausted her already.

"No way, don't want to." As timid as she could, she returned laying on the ground again.

The masked teen sighed loudly. "But your parents are calling you already."

Akane didn't take any heed to his plea and only closed her eyes. She wanted to take a nap; thinking was making her sleepy.

What a brat.

Having no choice, Kakashi crouched down, his back facing her. "Oi, Akane," he called. The crimson-headed child fluttered her eyes open. "Get up, I'll carry you."

Immediately, Akane felt delighted. Propelling herself up, she clung her arms around his neck. As soon as she was settled, Kakashi carefully stood up and carried the child as he promised.

For Akane, he was like a big brother. She also admired him. Just like Itachi, Kakashi-san was very talented. He was nine years older, but he was already a jōnin.

"You sure did train a lot, huh, Akane?" Kakashi prompted while walking. "Do you plan to be a shinobi?"

Upon hearing him, she started thinking, because she had never thought of it. She was training, for she could do it—not because she had a plan on being a shinobi.

"I . . . don't know," she responded, feeling uncertain. "How about you, Kakashi-san, why did you become a shinobi?"

He, as well, was left thinking. It wasn't that he didn't want to be a shinobi, but his skills were needed . . .

"Because of the war."

Akane understood immediately. Kakashi was a war child, just like her. That was the reason why Akane contemplated to be a shinobi. To be one was like putting one foot on a grave.

"But you must have found a reason to continue being a shinobi, Kakashi-san." Akane only rested her chin on his shoulder while watching grassland performing a hypnotic dance.

"How can you tell?"

"It's because you're still being one," she mused innocently. "You still wear the Konoha's shinobi forehead protector."

Kakashi immediately laughed. Her sharp wits amused him. It was almost weird, because he felt like he was talking to an old woman.

"You're right. My reason was to protect those who are important to me," smiling, he replied. "The same goes for you, Akane. You may sound doubting, but you also have a reason to be a shinobi."

Akane chuckled, "You caught me."

He was right.

"Then, what's your reason?"

Before responding, the two were about to reach where Minato, Kushina, and Rin were staying.

That sight. This peaceful sight—it was Akane always wanted. The heavy scent of the autumn season, piles of leaves tossing into the air, the gust of wind blowing one's hair, and resting lazily under the warmth of the sun.

"My reason is simple, Kakashi-san." The older fellow remained silent to give her the right to own the moment. "It is to bring peace."

Something flourishing elevated in his chest. Coming out from the mouth of a pure-hearted girl, it was sure illuminating. A simple reason, truly, but it was the foundation of all and was often overlooked.

"You'll be a great shinobi, Akane Namikaze-san," Kakashi Hatake said in an ever honest manner. "And I'll promise to support you when that day came."

She only grinned, "Okay, I'll be looking forward, Kakashi-san."

Soon, the two returned to where the others were. Gently, Kakashi put down Akane, which Kushina quickly picked her up and cradled the daughter on her lap.

"Honestly, 'ttebane! Where were you getting off to?"

"I'm training." Akane had a dramatic tone of exhaustion as she hugged her mom, resting her head on her shoulder.

"Training again? You could've done it here, dattebane," Kushina nagged. "And you're training a lot lately and you're already losing weight!"

The little girl grumbled. Why does kā-chan be so whiney at all times?

Unclasping her arms on her mother, she went to the person beside. It was Rin-san. Akane was particularly attached to Rin and quickly embraced her. "Rin-san, save me . . ."

Rin, who was tranced by her endearing action, tried to console the older woman. "Now, now, Kushina-san, maybe Akane-chan only want to impress you two."

"Rin!" The so-called Red Hot-blooded Habanero incredulously said, "Don't get too soft for that child!"

Despite the banter, Minato found himself laughing. He secretly hoped that there would more time like this. They were in a place where everything felt right. His heart was calm, the soul was glowing, and his thoughts were positive. Although things would slightly change for tomorrow, his visions were still clear.

"Minato!" His thought split when his wife called for him. "Tell your daughter not to overwork herself! Not only that, 'ttebane! Whenever she goes out and train, she's being accompanied by a boy!"

"Calm down, Kushina." He tapped his wife's shoulder and smiled. Then he called Akane's attention. "I heard that you're coming home late often, why is that?"

Akane separated herself from Rin and sat down properly. She was pouting scornfully, feeling deflated from her mother's scoldings, now with her father's. "I'm practicing kunai and shuriken with Itachi."

"Itachi?" He didn't want to believe his ears for a moment. "From the Uchiha Clan?" He had a deep respect for the clan.

Akane responded through a simple nod. "Do you know Itachi?"

His child's aura was blinding him, and never had the heart to scold her. "Yes, he's the son of the Konoha Military Police Force."

"Yes, Itachi is amazing! When I saw his kunai techniques in the trial organized by the Academy, he hit all the targets perfectly and completed the task in thirty seconds. He also showed me around the Uchiha compound and his dream is also to become a Hokage!"

Akane suddenly became talkative. It must be childish, but she was proud to discuss her newly-found friend with her family. 

"Really? You seemed to get along with the Uchiha," commented her father.

It must be a good sign. The Uchiha Clan felt bitter towards the decision of making Minato as the Fourth Hokage. Fugaku Uchiha, the leader of the clan, was also susceptible to being one, for he also made a promising accomplishment during the Third Shinobi Great War. That screwed the ties between the village and the said clan. But with his daughter and her friends, it might mend the bond new again.

Minato had no qualms about his daughter's connection to the Uchiha, but he must be perceptive.

"Akane, listen," he said calmly.

"Yes!" Akane replied attentively, composing her seat. There was a seriousness in his tone that scared her a little.

"First of all, it's okay to make friends and train to perfect your kunai and shuriken jutsu, but you're smart enough to know the time, therefore, come home on time." It was his first lecture. With that kind of tone, she knew that she couldn't disobey. "And lastly, stop making kā-chan be worried most of the time. Take care of your health, eat and rest properly, and don't overwork. You're still young, you see."

As much as she wanted to deny, her father was utterly right.

"Yes, tō-chan, I understand." Then she faced her mother and bowed her head down. "I'm sorry, kā-chan, I'll never come home late again and always take care of myself."

"As long as you understand, 'ttebane?"

"One more thing, Akane," Minato said once again and the toddler paid her attention to him. "I'll give you this." Then took out a kunai from his pouch. It was his customized kunai with a marker for his teleportation ability.

Akane took it, then asked, "Why?"

"You have the habit of roaming far enough without minding of getting lost," he chuckled. She was truly his daughter. "So, if ever kā-chan barged in the Hokage Office again, looking for you, I'll be able to pick you up that fast."

So kā-chan is barging in the office?

It was her first time hearing it.

Then she observed the kunai on her grasp. It had three blades and was a bit heavier than a normal kunai. So far, Minato held the title of being the best user of the Space-Time Jutsu.

"Say, tō-chan," she spoke, wondering. "Do you think I can be a user of a Flying Thunder God Jutsu?"

"Hmm? Why do you ask?"

"Nothing much," she grinned sheepishly, "just a thought based on a whim."

For Minato, he knew that it wasn't just based on a whim. Akane might have been four years old, but that gut feeling now was no doubt the early blooming of her ability, so he couldn't necessarily brush it off as fantasy.

"Why don't we try?" The spiky blond adult suggested to the kid.

"W-Wait, Minato!" Kushina tried to object. "Isn't too early for her?"

"She's our daughter, Kushina," he comforted her. "She'll be all right."

From that point, the father and his daughter stood up and made a distance from the three. Minato wanted to test her ability to confirm if she was an inheritor of the Namikaze Clan prowess.

"I'll be teaching you the Storm Release Jutsu, Akane, watch carefully."

It must be unfair to Minato's sides, for he never discussed the chakra affinity. The Storm Release Jutsu was a nature transformation—an innate ability of the Namikaze Clan. And if ever Akane could manifest it, she'd earn the kekkei genkai status.

After weaving the hand signal, Minato declared, "Storm Release: Laser Arrow!"

Then huge energy created within his hands, then released the energy as if he was holding a bow and arrow. As it landed to a certain point, it created a destructive impact with a large number of burns and damages.

"Okay, now, here are the hand seals."

When Minato about to teach her, Akane interrupted him immediately.

"It's all right," she said. "I got it already."

Although the forming of the seals was not as fast as Minato, Akane still managed to mimic it. Then, chakra concentrated on her hand, forming like thunders. After releasing it, a large blast traveled at an extreme speed. The blast wasn't that large, but it still tore the ground as it paced forward.

"Done," Akane stated with an accomplished tone and looked to her father that was currently dumbfounded. It wasn't just him, but as well the three who were watching them.

"O-Outstanding . . ." He didn't expect that she could master it after one look.

What if . . . Akane . . ?

Minato then gazed at her, squatting down to face her head-leveled. Deep inside him, it thrilled him. He was also positive that Akane could be a user of the Hiraishin Jutsu, too.

"Akane–" he patted her head– "though I'd be very busy, I promise to give you time to train you."

༺═──────────────═༻

A new day was given to Akane. She was spending her time in the cemetery for the Namikaze Clan. She wasn't alone; Itachi was with her.

While Itachi was studying about the ancient remnants about the clan, Akane was reading a book about how to make a jutsu-shiki to activate the Hiraishin. Once the special seal was made, the user would be able to enter a dimensional void to be transported where the location of the seal was.

It wasn't just a simple justu-shiki, because right at the moment, Akane still hadn't the master on how to stabilize her chakra. The jutsu-shiki was a special seal that reflected the soul of the user. That was the thing she had to find out.

After long, grueling hours of thinking, Akane took a rest and laid on the ground. The sunlight was being filtered through the leaves and branches of the tree and painted a rejuvenating mosaics to her skin.

Itachi did the same, lying beside her. "You're improving a lot, Akane," and he complimented, watching the red leaves falling. "How nice."

She was the only friend that Itachi acknowledged. The kids of his age were still dreaming in the Fantasyland, that was why he never made interaction with them. But Akane was different, possessing the same goals with him: be a shinobi that could bring peace.

"But you're improving too, Itachi, and doing great things even though you haven't awakened your Sharingan yet."

Itachi chuckled, "I'm hoping to awaken it before we start attending the Academy."

"Academy, huh?" she hummed. "I wish it's not as boring as it sounds."

"Don't say that, Akane," scolded him.

The two had been learning the basic ninja skills at the academy, despite the fact they had still not been accepted into the Academy yet. But for Itachi, he wanted to become a ninja as soon as possible, so he was training.

Akane only winced, pouting. Itachi was taking the Academy seriously, so would she.

A batch of wind came across them. But this time, it had a different scent. Akane was familiar with this fragrance and immediately uttered, "It's going to rain."

"Rain?" Itachi watched the sky full of intent. The sun was still high, taking the path to the West.

As she stood up, Akane picked up a dried leaf and crumpled it. As the wind blew again, she let the shattered pieces of the leaf go and the wind carried it. It was a trick to know the direction of the wind. And it was from the South—there was a big chance of rain if it was from that orientation. It was no wonder why the smell was like the wind picked up the clouds from the sky and delivered the pungent zest to her nostrils.

"Shall we head back?" Itachi asked, composing himself.

Akane only smiled and grabbed his hand to help him stand. Picking up their books and putting them inside their bags, they witnessed how the sky made fast changes.

The sunny sky was equivocally turned into grey. It became darker, until the rain poured out all out once. The fog quickly coated the whole place, making it harder for them to visualize what was in front. They kept on moving, nonetheless, leaping from trees to trees at a fast pace.

Akane started to panic secretly. The sudden rain didn't feel right. Someone was manipulating it.

"Akane, we have to go faster." Itachi sensed it, too. 

They two toddlers were conscious about their surrounded—both knew that they were being watched. Four to five people, perhaps. 

At first, it was just a queer feeling of uneasiness, but as time went by, the presence felt stronger. Akane didn't want to waver, staying strong even though her legs started to tremble. 

She and Itachi didn't know what would happen in the next minute, thus they prepared their ninja tools. A looming fear was brooding all over the place, like a dark miasma giving off a hallucination of death.

Akane looked everywhere, detecting the crippling aura. Her breaths started to get ragged because it wasn't something ordinary. Fear was in her system.

But then, a sharp thing was coming on her way—a kunai. Akane was prepared to block it, but Itachi was quick to respond. 

For a moment, her breaths came back. "Thank you, Itachi."

"Don't fret, Akane," he said, "I'll watch your back and leave my back to you. And without thinking, just keep fighting your own fight. Because as long as you didn't fall, none of us would."

That gave her a sheer amount of confidence.

And as if on cue, the auras turned out to be a group of men, emerging out of the shadows.

Akane was questioning herself why would they attack them? And the only answer she could think of was they were from the other village. 

One took off the hood of his cloak, and the insignia on his forehead protector showed: Hidden Water Village.

It seemed like they were trying to attack the Hidden Leaf. Itachi and Akane telepathically shared the same plan: they must get out of here to inform the higher-ups of Konoha. They couldn't just face them head-to-head, they seemed to be jōnin in their village.

"Now, now, look at these lost rabbits of Konahagakure," one of them stated, must be the leader. "Aren't we lucky, everyone? Our mission's already done before we could attack."

"What are you planning to do with our village?" Itachi was looking calm, not being fazed by the shenanigan.

The so-called leader smirked, "Since the Konohagakure be destroyed in few days in time, I will tell you. We have obtained a tailed beast in our village, and are looking for a host to seal it onto. So if one of you will return to your beloved village, we would set the beast free!"

Akane gulped, remembering a familiar scenario.

Just like what happened to Rin-san . . .

"Horrible . . ." she muttered, feeling all her body shivering because of anger.

Her rationality had left her and her heart was beating full of grave and threat. I should avenge Rin-san . . . If wasn't with them, she would be still alive. Rin-san would still be alive!

Akane ran towards him mindlessly, but never foresaw a presence that bloomed in front of her. Her eyes automatically locked at the person that lurched out from the darkness and now facing the girl. 

She should have noticed this person, but was too occupied of thinking on how could bring justice upon Rin's death . . .

Then the person hit a part of Akane's neck that caused her to feel dizziness.

"Akane!" Itachi was quick to retaliate upon seeing her fell on the ground. He managed to take down the two of them with his kunai—his great fireball had no effect under the rain—but these jōnin were still far from his league.

Akane was still somehow conscious. "I-Itachi . . ." She tried to reach her voice out, but it was too late.

She saw how they beat his small built against the messy ground.

She was fallen still, light, and barely aware of the happening, and stopped dead on the ground. Her heart slowed down, stalled, devastated as she witnessed how Itachi got trampled like a little flower.

The impact caused him was strong and it broke him all right. He wasn't made out of a stone, for he was made out of flesh and bone. Breakable, brittle, destructible.

"Boss!" One of the intruders called out his leader's attention as he picked Akane by the hair. "This girl has red hair!"

Luck might be still on their side. An Uzumaki offspring. They were known to have high resistance against a tailed beast. Really a mission accomplished.

"L-Let me go . . ." Although it was a very weak voice, she had a surging wave of cry in her heart.

She was lamenting quietly, and the rain was there to accompany her. Her body was shuddering, feeling all delirious from the anguish she was feeling inside. She felt so weak and bitterness rose up like acid, scorching.

Without the awareness of the shinobi from the Kirigakure, Akane weaved the hand signals she needed. 

Storm Release: Great Phoenix Technique.

A powerful chakra gathered to her hand and fired a mass of blue lasers into the sky, generating a swirling supercell that quickly gathered energy. Shortly afterward, a gigantic mass of bluish-white energy erupted from the cloud in the form of a phoenix. Those shinobi were dumbfounded, unable to move on their feet. And in no time, the phoenix made out of lightning assaulted them at terminal velocity. 

Akane was half-conscious, thus the chakra she poured out wasn't strong, but the unwanted guests suffered immense damage: acute burning and cutting. Some of them were torn into pieces.

After the strike, the phoenix dove to the ground far enough from the two young prodigies, resulting explosion that splintered the earth and left a crater. 

As soon as the enemies were obliterated, the rain had stopped. A billowing fire burned the autumnal trees next, thick black clouds of smoke choked the air. Unforgiving, eager, and rampaging, just like Akane's vehement emotions.

She wanted to go to where Itachi was, but she was slowly being unresponsive.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry, he's with me. My fault, it is my fault. I'm sorry, I'm too weak.

The words she wanted to implore.

She then gave a single gasp, then succumbed into darkness.

Flesh and bone.

That's all she is.

handtheirend:

she drew our girl.

and forgive her,

bc it lacks effort.

two hours sketch.

that's all.

thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
223K 11.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
340K 12.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
954K 58.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...