IMPERFECTIONS ©️

By w0ckstarr

we all have imperfections. More

0̶0̶1̶
0̶0̶2̶
0̶0̶3̶
0̶0̶4̶
0̶0̶5̶
0̶0̶6̶
0̶0̶8̶
0̶0̶9̶
0̶̶1̶̶0̶
011
012
013

0̶0̶7̶

1.8K 71 12
By w0ckstarr

𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"all this damn lipgloss," ny said, mugging desiree, who just shrugged, sipping on her hi-c.

"ion like my lips being chapped now hurry up and puff, you're wasting the weed." she said, looking at him.

he slouched in the seat, taking the blunt between his lips, casually looking at his phone watching tiktoks.

he was heavily invested in the submarine case right now. he thought it was stupid as fuck, in all honesty.

why get in a submarine that ane even military grade? hell why get in a submarine with NO windows or an exit if shit gets hectic. why the fuck are they looking for the titanic anyway? they ane fucking ariel they need to sit down.

"he passed the blunt back to her as he flipped through more videos. desiree got comfy on the couch and decided to just finish the rest of the blunt. ny don't need to be higher anyway.

"oh shit ma how you let me forget." he said shaking his head. he threw his phone down and walked to the kitchen then quickly came back with a bouquet of roses.

"I meant to give these to you when we got here." he said handing them to her.

she smiled big taking them. "ohhhh thank you so much ny." she cheesed standing up to hug him.

"no problem pretty girl." he smiled looking down at her.

he couldn't say why or what attracted him to her so much. he even googled it but he didn't understand. he wasn't gassing it though. he liked desiree and felt comfortable around her which doesn't happen often.

she set the flowers on the table and sat back down right along with him. he pulled her legs onto his lap as he got comfortable on his phone now watching clips of the melly trail.

desiree was also on tiktok and she constantly kept seeing videos on becoming an influencer she understood now that doing youtube is being behind a camera a documenting her life... something she wanted to do now finally had a name.

"I think ima start youtube, I like being infront of a camera." she blurted out randomly.

ny nodded putting his phone down. "I think you should ma and also be a model. you pretty as fuck I know I say em all the time but I be dead ass serious make money off that shit. ima support anything you do." he said making her smile.

"yayyy go grab my ipad for me so I can go buy this stuff." she said removing her legs from him.

"uhhhhhh." he groaned getting up to do as she said.

she smiled watching him walk towards the bedroom.

she was happy that ny didn't have some kinda nasty ass attitude or anything negatively bad about him. of course she hasn't known him for long but from what she's seen he really is a stand up guy who has a kind soul and sweet heart.

he came back with the ipad handing it to her. "can I buy— no." she said putting her hand up stopping him right in his tracks. she wondered what you call a man who buys or pays for everything.

A TRICK BABY HE IS A TRICK! THE BIGGEST FUCKING TRICK.

"just one thing ma lemme get you a macbook that's all and a second phone then I won't but nothing else." he pleaded, she side eyed him so bad.

"boy what I need a second phone for." she laughed making him shrug.

"when you get lit people gonna hit you for business inquiries you wanna give them niggas yo personal? cause me I run a business and I got three phones personal, my clients, then a trap for legal reasons." he said making her nod.

"what do you do to make the income you got, im tryna tap in." she joked but he straight faced her.

"naa ma youne want this lifestyle at all." he said making her nod, even though she was joking she noticed how serious he got.

"I remember when I was a jhit I used to think about posting on instagram a lot finding me a nice rapper through ig getting into a semi public relationship use his ass for clout create a dramatic breakup scenario then use my clout from him and create my own self revolving business with my remaining clout." she said making him shake his head.

"a lot of girls have actually done that and ended up pretty successful. that's what my lil sister did at least." he laughed making her smile.

"you have a sister?" she said now more intrigued in there convo. she loved when she could learn more things about ny because in her eyes he was amazing person that she wanted to know everything about.

yeah i'm actually the oldest out of 3, I have a little sister whom I just mentioned her name is Mahogany and a little brother his name is Nysier." he said and she smiled.

"you got any siblings ma?" he said and she shook her no.

"naaa i'm an only child." she said huffing a bit. she always wanted to have some kind of sibling but she never got one and she can't do anything about that.

"damn I wanna say you lucky but having siblings is a blessing not gon lie. those lil niggas literally drove me at a point in time. if it wasn't for them I probably wouldn't be the man I am today." he shook his head not wanting to even think about how he could have turned out.

he knew his past was a crazy ride and he knew that his siblings where the only reason he attempted to survive in this cold ass world.

"wait I know you said once that your mother and father split so that means your sister is an only girl?" she said and he nodded.

"yes she is extremely spoiled." he laughed "I figured. when my pops was alive him and all his homeboys gave me anything I wanted, I never wanted or needed for anything when I was with him hell even when I wasn't with him." she smiled reminiscing in the old days that she could barely remember.

"oh, i'm sorry about that." he said not really know what else to say to that. he personally wouldn't know what he would do without his father although they weren't on talking terms now he definitely had a lot of love for his old man.

"naa don't be sorry you ane did nothing." she said shaking her head continuing to shop for her stuff for youtube.

"you fuck with me?" he randomly said looking at her.

"of course, you fuck with me?" she said looking up at him.

"hell ya to much lowkey." he said pulling her close to him. he wants to be all up on her since he can't just pull up whenever it's convinent.

desiree threw her things down and engaged in his cuddling. "I finally figured out what people would call a person like you." she said rubbing her hands through his dreads.

"wha." he said closing his eyes he was just so at peace right now even though he knew this wouldn't last long he was damn sure gonna bask in it.

"a trick!" she smiled he just laughed cause he didn't care about none of that. sure call him a trick he liked desiree and his pops raised him to buy or give a pretty girl with sad eyes anything so he was going to do just that.

he publicly did it too what people call it these days? a lover boy.. yeah he's that. he never understood the concept of acting like sharing with yo girl was too much or wanting to be in her skin was too much. like what.. that's yo girl the fuck. why act like youne like her that's backwards.

he doesn't really question the thought process of other niggas though.

"it's okay ima trick too I already bought you some stuff." she laughed but his head instantly shot up.

"girl you don't need to buy me anything i'm real good ova ya." he said side eyeing her.

"i'm real good too but you still be buying me stuff." she said pulling at his cheek. he just smiled putting his head back down. he wasn't able to argue or go back an forth over something as small as that.

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘈
𝘕𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭
✧*. 𝘕𝘠 ; 𝘎𝘙𝘐𝘔 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

huffing nylon walked up too his family home. irritated was an understatement. he didn't wanna see anybody but his lil brother to be real but he needed to talk to the rest of them because shit was definitely about to get hot he could feel it.

unlocking the door he walked into the nicely furnished home that smelled like cinnamon and maple. his father was probably burning one of Layell's homemade candles.

he shoved his phone in his pocket walking right upstairs to his brothers room.

"NY!" he yelled instantly taking off his headset to greet his big brother.

"wassup dawg." he smiled hugging him tight.

"c'mon now allat sap shit yo big soft ass, what yo t-rex built ass doing ova on this side youne supposed to be touching down til late november." he said looking up at ny.

nysier wasn't short but not as tall as his brother, he was about 5'11 and still groaning. he was 16 so he definitely had a good way to go. he was dark skin temp fade and braces also with one dimple on his left cheek.

"oh nigga please yo giraffe built ass, allat height for no reason disproportional ass can't even dribble." he shook his head. they both starred at each other for a hot minute with a resembling mug.

"mannn watcho ass hea fa?" he laughed but ny was still laughing so he needed a second.

"whew yo comebacks getting stronger them niggas not still fucking with you right?" he said referring to the pack of bullies nysier had.

"naaa it's all squashed big bro you handled them fa me." he said rubbing his hands together.

"but uhm i'm here to talk to pops about something that's all. you wanna grab something to eat and chill wit ya bro when i'm done?" he offered holding up his hand for a dap.

"of course twin, mahogany can come?" he said instantly ruining the mood.

"naaa still not fucking with her at all." he shrugged making his way out the room.

"I understand ion gon press like I usually do." he said putting his hands up.

ny nodded making his way back downstairs to find his pops.

he peeped into the kitchen seeing his sister and father sitting there eating some kinda sub.

"hi ny!" mahagony said only to get a head nod.

she knew they where on bad terms and also knew he don't show fake love when he not fucking with that person point blank. he didn't even care about the situation anymore it was the principle she was a liar a lair that had no reason too lie at that.

"ine gon stay long an im taking lil bro with me when I leave we gon hangout. but I just wanted to say that whole shit with you putting aj in charge gon bite you in the ass. nigga was talking about killing chandler over a personal vendetta and hiding it behind business. he ane real and you know it. I told yo old ass how I wanted to conduct business and you decline me just to give it to another nigga with all my ideas? your fucking stupid. aj gon end up dead and it's only gon be his fault. you need to get this bullshit concept that i'm a child out yo head cause somebody gon die with that wishful thinking. you and I both know damn well I built that shit you sitting on and the integrity you love to boast about. stop acting like me and you not one in the same and get yo shit together. ine coming back in this bitch til my house done or lil bro call." he said standing up.

he ane let them say a word nor get a word out because he didn't wanna hear it. he had a couple hours left in north carolina before his flight and he was gonna spend it with lil bro no matter what.

"NYSIER LETS GO!" he yelled before exiting the house. he got in his v starting up and waiting for nysier to show himself.

nysier jogged up to the car and hopped in. "where we eating?" he rubbed his stomach going on his phone.

"why you lie earlier?" he said lifting an eyebrow.

"huh?" he said side eyeing him.

"you can huh you can fucking hear," he said mugging him as he back out the driveway.

"ohhh that? I just ane want you worrying about it they nobody to me.. they doin all this over a smooch I never had any dealings with." he said shaking his head.

"what they do you know ion play bout you when something wrong i'm there ten fucking toes." he said attempting to make a comfortable setting so nysier would open up about what he been going through.

"well a few days ago at school I was talking to hennessy you know the girl I was telling you about." he started and ny nodded vaguely remembering her and how his lil bro felt about her he remembered something about a date but that was all.

"well yeah her so I asked her on a date to the movies and a picnic and she was down so we chattin then boom them niggas pull up on me and start shit talking and I did take your advise and talk my shit back I guess I ended up hitting a nerve when I said keith was built like gru big as fuck at the top an lil at the bottom and he ended up getting physical." he said pulling up his shirt to show the purple bruises on him.

"what the fuck!" ny said instantly pulling over. he took a nice good look at the bruises and got heated. "they hurt still?" he said looking at him he shook his head no.

"good cause we about to go beat them niggas asses lemme call chandler they gon know not to fuck with you on tman they gon feel yo pain and then some.

letting the phone ring two times before chandler answered.

"wassup cuz." he said sounding irritated.

"what you up to you busy I need ya help, im in yo city an me and nysier about to put some niggas in they place." he said

"ight ima watch yo location and meet you onnat side I got my niggas with me." he said before ending the call.

"ny do we really have to do this you know i'm not a fighter and would prefer not get physical." he said looking at ny who had a face of grimace.

"nysier you know ima have yo back through anything if youne wanna fight ima fight for you and you know this. ine about too hurt them lil boys i'm about to set the record straight. you my lil bro only nigga that can harrass yo nerve is me anybody else that do it got a bullet and a body bag waiting for em." he said speeding through the hood to see if he could catch them niggas and he did right at the park.

chandler and two more cars pulled up about 4 minutes later. everyone hopped out there cars walking straight towards the park.

"KEITH!" ny yelled earning his attention an all his friends attention.

"aweee you came to protect yo crippled ass brother? that bitch made ass boy tell him to stay away from my bop and ane no issues." he said attempting to assert his ground but ny nor chandler gave a fuck about any of that.

"fuck yo boo lil nigga ion give a fuck how many times my brother step on yo toes when it comes to a bitch disrespect him again or touch him again all you lil niggas gon die. ion play about him at all this yall final warning next time ima just kill y'all asses an go on with life." he said looking between all three boys who held nothing but fear in there eyes.

the three boys knew that nysier had an older brother in the game sure but he didn't know his kin was GRIM or CHANDLER the biggest niggas on the block.

"our fault youne gotta worry about nothing from us." keith said before running off with his friends behind him.

"see nobody died and you shouldn't be getting bullied no more all is well." ny smiled happily.

"you need mental help how yo personalities disorder having ass just switch up like that." chandler laughed dapping up his cousin.

the two hugged for a good second before releasing each other. "nysier know I got his back even if he don't want me too have it." he said looking at him who was now talking amongst sameer and kylo.

"and stop calling that shit a disorder it's not the same I just divided myself into spilt parts because of my phycological past. mind yo business mega mind ass nigga." he laughed

"oh please yo pea brain ass can't even spell phycological so stop using it." chandler shot back with a laugh.

the two starred at each other before beginning to laugh.

"mannn I missed you dawg my cuz I can't wait for you to touch down man an you in november my g month you know who birthday that december.." he said with a sly smile rubbing his eyes.

"who?" he said lifting an eyebrow because he couldn't think of nobody who he knew who's birthday was in december.

"you not knowing yo girl birthday is crazy." he said making a yikes face expression. "she told me her birthday just past four months ago cause that's when she came back home..." ny said now confused.

"wait how da hell you know who my girl is actually ion even have a girl." he said waving him off.

"nigga please it's me chandler I know everything! I know you feeling desiree and I know desiree feeling you and I know her birthday wasn't in april it's in december because I seen her birth certificate." he nodded

"why the hell you seen that." nylon laughed

"her homegirls are inspecting the place she was at before she came back home n shii and they needed my illegal activities to do so." he said and ny nodded.

"awee I know nothing about where she was at before coming here to be honest. ion think she comfortable enough to tell me about it yet so i'm waiting it out but I can tell from her eyes that shit was painful for her." he said shaking his head.

he never spoke on her eyes that much he never really understood how desiree could be so happy and in so
much pain all the time. that's one of the things that drags him towards her. he felt like he could somehow help her be in a better place and vice versa.

he was very optimistic and delusional when it came to something he found or liked.

after everyone felt like they settled they left in there own cars. nysier and nylon where now driving to get something to eat.

"hey ny I wanted to ask you something?" nysier said, ny nodded for him to continue.

"I was wondering if I would be able to stay with you when you move down here?" he said lowly.

surprised ny looked over at nysier who held a unreadable expression on his face.

"yeah I just don't wanna be in there with pops and tumi." he said which really peaked his interest.

"why? usually you love being around them what's changing?" he said lifting an eyebrow placing his eyes back on the road.

"well nothing particular you know. but I just well it's not my business to tell but ima put you on game since you not really in the know with the whole
family. daddy got a new girlfriend and she cool she got kids and they moving into the house tumi obviously doesn't care because she is about to move out but she got three kids all daughters and they loud ion like loud you know me. and they all loud and when they over they invite people over and they all be loud I can't live like that big bro please don't make me live like that." he pleaded.

ny sighed listening to his brother. of course he wouldn't say no. if his brother wasn't comfortable then boom he was going to do everything in his power to change that.

"yeah you can stay with me I understand not feeling comfortable in a home and wanting to leave. I didn't have the crutch that you got so you know ima pull through. ian living in this area though so you know you gotta switch schools." he said and nysier nodded not even caring.

he didn't have any friend or close knit ties at his school that he cared for so him leaving there and starting somewhere new wasn't really a problem.

"ight now come with all this sap talk and let's get somethin to eat." nylon groaned rubbing his stomach.

"GRUBBBB" nysier yelled flexin his muscles.

𖨆♡𖨆

heyyy the bold font killin me its tm.

but how y'all feel abt the chap they finally linked again anddd it wasn't sexual just vibes!

we got introduced to more of NYLONS people and I wonderrr how they are gonna evolve 😏.

y doesn't ny fw his family any guesses?

lil ny getting bullied 🙁?

yes yes ik there names are confusing a bit but ima put y'all on game!!!

if you have any questions or are confused text me or comment it I reply ine Hollywood 😂.

byeeee 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 31
you just to importanttt
46K 1.5K 11
The innocent isn't always innocent.
430K 10.7K 55
' 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 - 𝙹𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎́ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘 .