๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๏ฟฝ...

By CareBear012

Mystic Falls, is a place where nothing bad happens. OR Mystic Falls, is a place where everything bad happens... More

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ

๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

895 22 0
By CareBear012

The Descent

♥ ____________________ ♥

Salvatore Boarding House

Elena enters Stefan's bedroom, "Stefan? Stefan?" She calls but then smiles, "You're standing behind me, right?"

"Yeah," Stefan says in a monotone voice.

She turns around and smiles, "Good morning."

"Don't..."

Her smile fades, "Stefan?"

"I know what you've done." Stefan crosses his arms.

"What?"

"To Amber." Stefan's gaze hardens.

"W-What? I don't understand." Elena stutters.

"Don't play dumb, Elena. Bonnie finally had enough and came clean to not only me but Jeremy too." Stefan steps closer to the doppelganger, "The lies. The bruises. The unknown hospital trips. You did all of that to her. You hurt her. Why?"

Elena scoffs, "Wow. You're gonna believe Bonnie over me?"

"Yeah, I am. Everything she told me, everything she said and came clean about, makes sense, Elena! Why would you do that? To Amber, of all people, and you know what? She still protects you! She still is protecting you! So why? Tell me now!" Stefan raises his voice.

"Screw you!" She stomps out of the room.

Mystic Falls High School

Everyone is preparing the Booster Club Barbecue. Caroline and Amber join Tyler, "How are you feeling?" Caroline asks.

"I'm okay. I'm sore; every muscle aches." Tyler nods.

"You did it. You know, you...your first full moon, and you didn't hurt anyone. It'll get easier. You'll get better at it, you'll learn to control it, and it won't hurt so much." Amber smiles, making the other two follow her lead.

"Well, we don't know any of that for sure."

 Amber scoffs playfully, "No, but small victories, Ty. Last night was a victory. You know, let's take it."

"Look, I really want to thank you. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been there. Both of you."

Caroline smiles, "All, Ammy. She helped more than me."

Amber sighs and becomes nervous, "Yeah, anyway, uh...next month, we should probably reinforce the wall because you almost got Care that one time and it just would have been, um..."

Caroline shakes her head and slowly back away from the couple while Tyler asks, "What?"

"Nevermind..." Amber puffs.

"Wait, no, wait. What is it?" Tyler presses.

"Well, it's not a big thing; it's just that one bite, and it's...you know, curtains for Care." Amber mumbles.

"What are you talking about?"

"The legend says that a bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire."

"How do you know that?"

"I read it somewhere." Amber shrugs, "But we should definitely not have Caroline around, and maybe not me either since I'm still human..."

Tyler nods, "Yeah... Why didn't you tell me that?"

"I forgot, and then Caroline was super adamant about me not being alone with you, but it's fine! Everything worked out fine in the end." Amber rambles. Tyler grabs her face and kisses her, shutting her up.

"Shut up." Tyler playfully laughed.

Amber nods, "Shutting up." Amber kisses him again.

Caroline had gotten done talking with Matt when she saw Amber and Tyler; she smiles brightly at her best friend so happy. Her smile fades when she sees a dark bruise peeking out of Amber's shirt. She quickly walks over to the couple. "Amber Lawrence."

Tyler and Amber pull away and look at the blonde, "Yes, Caroline Forbes?" Amber furrows her eyebrows.

"What happened last night when I dropped you off?" Caroline crosses her arms.

"I went to sleep?" Amber holds her breath.

"What's on your back then?"

"That's from last night. I fell."

"Fell my ass. I was right next to you!" Caroline scoffed, "Did she do this? Again?"

Amber shook her head, glancing at Tyler, "Care, not now."

"No, let's do this now. Tyler needs to know! He's your boyfriend. You can't keep going through this alone, Amber!" Caroline throws her hands up in the air.

"What's going on?" Tyler asks, "Ammy? What's she talking about?"

Amber shakes her head, "Nothing. Can we talk later?" She asks Tyler.

He shakes his head, "Amber, tell me."

Caroline nods, "Tell him." She begs her best friend.

Amber nods, "I'll tell you later. I promise Ty... Please, just go..."

Tyler nods and kisses her head, leaving the two. Caroline sighs, "That was a bit rude of me, and I'm sorry but listen... You can't keep doing this and keeping this all in. You aren't alone anymore. I know. Bonnie knows. And Tyler will too. But please... Don't... Don't keep it in. Don't fight this alone."

"I'm used to it, Care! It's what I've done for my whole life! Fight her alone. I can't even fight. Even as a witch, I can't seem to hurt her. She's still my sister... She's still my friend... I still care about her, and I don't know how to stop." Amber's hands shake. Caroline embraces the short blonde.

Mystic Grill

After Damon had called Amber freaking out about Jules biting Rose, they agreed the meet up at the Grill. Both of them walked into the place, spotting the wolf. Before they could go over to her, Stefan stopped them. "What are you doing here?" Damon asks his brother.

"I'm waiting for you. Listen, there's a lot of people here." Stefan replies.

"Oh, damn. There goes my plan to rip her spleen through her back." Damon sarcastically says.

"Hey, listen, I know you're upset about Rose." Stefan sighs.

"Why does everyone think that I'm upset about Rose? I'm fine. I don't know if you know this, but sometimes, vampires die. I'm gonna have a friendly chat with lady wolf, brother. Ease up." Damon scoffs, knowing only Amber knows his true feelings about Rose.

"Move, Stefan." Amber pushes the vampire to the side.

Damon and Amber stalk up to Jules, "Well if it isn't the one I meant to kill...I'll have to get that right next time." Jules looks at Damon.

"You won't live to see another full moon unless...unless you tell me how to cure a wolf bite...and then I won't kill you." Damon snarls.

"Promise?"

"Yes." Jules leaves some money on the desk and then looks at Damon.

"Bite me." Amber grabs Jules's arm and roughly pulls her back; Jules scoffs, "I'm not afraid of you."

"Then you are very, very stupid." Damon smirks, "This is Amber Lawrence." The two see Jules' eyes widen, "Yes, the last Lawrence witch alive."

"How's your friend? Rose, is that her name? Have the chills started? The unbearable pain?" Jules hides her fear with a smirk.

"If there's a cure, tell us or start watching your back." Amber growls.

Now, Amber and Rose aren't close and haven't seen each other in a little, but Rose meant something to Damon, and Damon meant a lot to Amber. She cared about Rose a lot, too and hated seeing her go through such pain, so if there was a cure, she would die just to find it and help Rose.

"Did I mention dementia? It'll eat away at her brain. Soon she'll be rabid. You want a cure? I'll tell you the only cure that exists: take a stake and drive it through her heart." Jules says and then leaves.

Damon looks at Amber, who shakes her head, "No... Let me look through my grimoires... I can help... I'll try and find something. I promise you."

Damon nod and kisses her forehead, leaving her.

Mystic Falls High School

Amber was looking for Rose when she heard Damon, "Rose, stop!" She runs over and sees Rose pinning Damon to the ground, "Rose, Rose! It's me; it's Damon. It's Damon."

Her face is normal again. She looks at the girl's body. She starts crying, "Did I do this? I never meant to hurt anyone. I never wanted to hurt anyone." Rose gasps.

"I know." Damon softly says.

"Rose..." Amber whispers.

Rose looks over at Amber, "Don't be scared of me... Please don't, Amber. I didn't mean to hurt her. I never wanted that. Please forgive me." Rose sobs.

Amber nods, "Hey, it's okay. You're okay. I'm not scared; I just wanna help you."

"Come on, let's get you home." Damon gently grabs her.

"No, I don't have a home; I haven't had a home in so long." She cries harder, "Oh, make it stop, please make it stop! I hate it, make it stop!" Damon picks up Rose.

Salvatore Boarding House

Damon was about to put the stake through Rose's heart when he felt it being grabbed out of his hand. He opens his eyes, as does Rose to see Amber standing there. "Rose... Sit up, sweetie." Damon helps Rose, "I'm gonna help you get better."

"Make it stop." Rose cries as Amber nods. Amber slowly and gently puts her hands on Rose's bite, making Rose gasp. Amber starts muttering a spell as Damon holds Rose's hands. When Amber stops muttering, she opens her eyes and gently takes her hands away to see that the bite has disappeared. "Is it gone?"

Damon and Amber smile, "Yeah..." Damon nods and rubs the spot where the mark used to be, "It is."

Rose cries and embraces Amber, "Thank you. Thank you so much."

Amber nods, "That's what I'm here for."

"You're Klaus' soulmate," Rose says, shocking Damon and Amber.

"There are soulmates now?!" Amber's eyes widen.

Rose nods, "That's why he wants you. You're his soulmate... That's what that mark is." Rose sighs, "Elijah thinks that you could be Klaus' humanity. I do too. Seeing how good you are, I believe you can change the most evil and monstrous person out there. I have faith in you, Amber Lawrence." Rose smiles.

Damon and Amber look at each other.

Mystic Grill

Tyler takes a seat in front of Jules, "Thank you for coming."

"So... What do you want from me?" Tyler asks.

"Just to be your friend. Mason would have wanted that. I know about Mason and you."

"You know what?" Tyler asks.

"I know you're a werewolf, and I know your little friend Caroline is a vampire, and your girlfriend is a witch." Jules nods.

"How do you know about Amber and Caroline?"

"You can't sniff them out?" Jules asks. When Tyler doesn't answer, she gasps in realization, "Oh my god. You're brand new. How many times have you turned?" He still doesn't answer. She leans over and places her hand on his, "Hey, I can help you."

Tyler feels uncomfortable and takes his hands off the table, "Do you know where Mason is?"

"He's dead, Tyler. He was murdered."

"No."

"You want to know who murdered him?"

"Just stop." He growls.

"Your little blonde witchy girlfriend did."

"No... Ammy would never do that. She would never lie to me."

"She and her little vampire friends were behind it, Tyler."

"Caroline is the only vampire in town."

"Is that what they told you? She lied. This town is crawling with vampires but don't worry; we'll get them."

"Who are you?"

"I'm your friend. There are others like us, and they're on their way." Jules smirks.

Gilbert Residence

Amber walks into the house to see John, "What the hell?"

"Amber..." He trails off, but she shakes her head and goes upstairs and into her room.

Amber stops when she sees Stefan sitting on her bay window, "Hey! Rose is perfectly fine! I did it! I saved her, Stef. It felt amazing. So that means Damon should be perfectly fine too." Amber smiles widely.

"I know."

Ambe's smile fades, "Excuse me?"

"I know about Elena. Bonnie called."

Amber shakes her head, "Don't... No..."

"Why? Why didn't you tell us, me?"

"It wasn't that easy, Stefan!" Amber breaks into tears, "You think that I didn't want to? I tried so many times, Stefan! Last year was probably the hardest year. In and out of the hospital. I was scared to go home! I couldn't even tell my own aunt, best friend, brother! No one!" Amber sat on her bed, crying into her hands. Stefan embraces her and lets her sob.

♥ ____________________ ♥

Word Count: 1861

♥ ____________________ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 19.8K 96
A girl returns back to her home in Mystic Falls, only to be sucked into a supernatural mess. She's special, some would say, and very bAdAsS. Will she...
225K 6.8K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
216 16 11
Sybil is the quintessential teenager. Well, she was before her parents woke up one day and chose to move to Virginia. Mystic Falls, Virginia, a smal...
10.3K 79 46
โ'CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE WITHOUT YOU.โž THE UNDISPUTED RULER OF MYSTIC FALLS HIGH SCHOOL, MINERVA DEVON, HAS GRADUATED AND ADVANCED HER GENIUS EDUCA...