๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๏ฟฝ...

By CareBear012

Mystic Falls, is a place where nothing bad happens. OR Mystic Falls, is a place where everything bad happens... More

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ

๐“๐ž๐ง

968 23 0
By CareBear012

By The Light Of The Moon

♥ ____________________ ♥

Gilbert Residence

Although Bonnie didn't care about Elena, Jeremy, and Amber still did. So she relunctly had to hang out with the Gilbert for Amber's sake. Elena looks at the moonstone, "Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?"

"Right now, it's what is binding the Sun and the Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless." Amber sighs.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes vengeful." Elena glares.

"Maybe. If he finds out." Bonnie shrugs, seeing Elena's glare.

"Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've got to get him out." Elena scoffs.

Bonnie shakes her head, "Stefan wants me and Ammy to focus."

"Don't listen to him. He thinks that he's protecting me, but he's wrong." Elena shakes her head, rolling her eyes.

"I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual." Amber said, knowing Bonnie would disagree.

Jeremy arrives at Elena's bedroom door and sees Amber taking the moonstone from Elena, "What are you guys arguing about?"

"We're not arguing about anything." Bonnie sighs, getting up.

"I need some Oreos." Amber grins at Jeremy, who shakes his head with a chuckle. The three share a look as Amber purposefully leaves the moonstone on Elena's bed.

Bonnie and Amber go downstairs, "Why do I have to be here?"

"Because Jer and I still care about Elena, Bon." Amber sighs.

"Why do you? After everything she has done to you, why do you care about her getting hurt?" Bonnie scoffs.

"Because it's not fair. No matter how much evil someone does, they still deserve to live. Have a second chance." Amber shrugs, seeing Elena running down the stairs. Amber and Bonnie stand in front of the Gilbert, "Where are you going?"

"To see Stefan." Elena shrugs.

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not."

"Really? Tell your face." Bonnie scoffs.

"She took the moonstone." Jeremy joins the three.

"How did you?" Elena trails off.

"We tested you, and obviously you failed." Amber nodded.

"Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she crossed him. I can't let that happen." Elena shakes her head. Bonnie and Amber step aside to let her leave. Elena looks mildly confused as she walks down the stairs and opens the door to leave, but an invisible barrier prevents her. She's trapped. She turns around and looks at them. "What did you do?"

"It's for the best, Elena." Amber nods. Elena looks at Jeremy, who has a grin. Elena tries again to escape but has no luck.

Mystic Grill

Caroline and Amber were laughing over something when Tyler joined them, quickly placing a kiss on Amber's lips. "Hey."

"Hey. Everything okay?" Amber asks.

"This girl Mason knows stopped by the house. She said he never made it back to Florida. My mom is freaking out, and she was on the phone with your mom when I left." Tyler looks at Caroline for the last part. Alaric eavesdrops on the conversation, "We should get going." Tyler nods. Both girls nod and get up with him, passing Ric and sharing a look.

Woods

Caroline parks the car, and the three get out of the car. Tyler opens the trunk and starts getting his stuff, "Maybe he just stopped to go surf somewhere. Isn't that Mason's whole thing?" Caroline asks, sharing a glance with Amber.

"Maybe. This girl just seemed to think he would have called." Tyler shrugs.

"I'm sure he's okay, Ty." Amber gently says.

"Yeah... Anyways, let's do this." Tyler says, shutting the trunk.

Lockwood Cellar

Tyler was preparing the chains when Amber said, "Tell me you brought the instruction manual."

"Tell me you guys brought the wolfsbane," Tyler smirks at his girlfriend.

"Yes. Not an easy herb to find. This is it." She gives him the wolfsbane. When he touches it, his skin burns, and he yelps and draws in his breath.

"I have a water bottle in my bag; we can mix it in there." Tyler points at his water bottle and Amber hands the herb to Caroline, who puts it in the water. "The guy at the hardware store said this set-up could hold up to 5,000 pounds."

"Is that more than a werewolf can pull?" Caroline asks.

"I have no idea." Tyler sighs.

Caroline nods her head, "I'll be next to the car. If you need me, yell." She mostly says to Amber.

Amber nods and looks back at her boyfriend, "How are you doing?"

"Still human," Tyler says and then takes off his shirt turning around.

Amber widens her eyes, "Oh my god, you're not gonna get naked, right?"

"It's elastic. What should I wear? I don't think it's like The Hulk, where I get to keep my pants." Tyler smirks, "Come on, you've seen it all before."

"Tyler!" Amber blushes and turns away, making Tyler chuckle.

♥ ____________________ ♥

A bright full moon can be seen in the sky. Tyler is shirtless, and he has chains wrapped around each wrist and ankle, as well as a chain, looped around his neck, all attached to the walls of the underground cave. "What time is it?"

Amber looks at her phone, "Almost eight. What time does the moon crest or whatever?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"Not for a while. Mason's journal said the first transformation can happen before the moon hits its apex."

"Does it say how long you'll actually be a wolf?"

"A few hours. Maybe more, maybe less." He tries to sit down next to her, but he can't because of the chains. He takes the bottle with the wolfsbane.

"Are you sure?" Amber asks, eyes filled with worry.

"Yeah. Mason said it'll diminish my strength, so I can't break free." Tyler nods and starts to drink the wolfsbane water.

"Ty..." Amber trails off.

He drinks a few swallows, but he begins to choke and then starts to gag, vomiting on the ground. He falls to his knees as he coughs. She gets closer to him and touches his back, "No." Tyler shakes his head.

"It's okay." Amber whispers, not moving.

"Don't! Don't!" Tyler yells but then looks into her eyes; he softens, "I'm sorry." She softly smiles and kisses his head.

♥ ____________________ ♥

Tyler is in writhing in pain. He tries to remove the chain, but Amber is there, trying to comfort him, "Hey. Ty, baby."

Tyler starts crying in pain, "I'm burning up. It burns!"

"I know. Just breathe through this, okay?"

"I'm trying. You should go. You should leave."

"Not yet." Amber sternly says.

He screams. His bones are breaking. Caroline screams too. He cries, "It hurts. It hurts." Amber runs her hands through her hair, not knowing what to do or say.

"I want to help, but I don't know what to do."

"There's nothing you can do." Tyler shakes his head. He gets up. His bones and his spine are breaking. He screams. "Get out!"

"No!" Amber cries.

"Get out! I don't want to hurt you!" Tyler cries more.

Amber shakes her head and embraces him.

♥ ____________________ ♥

Caroline runs into the cellar to see Tyler in Amber's arms. She hears her best friend whisper, "It's okay. You'll fight through it, okay?"

Tyler's limbs spasm and more bones break. He screams in pain, and Amber tries to soothe him, "Leave!"

"No." Amber stands her ground, feeling Caroline grabs her hand.

"Just go. Care, take her out!"

"No!" Both girls yell.

"I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere!" Amber squeezes Caroline's hand.

Suddenly he screams. His bones continue breaking. His eyes are yellow, and his fangs are out. Caroline pulls Amber out. He gets up and looks everywhere around him. They close the gate. Tyler rushes over to her. He removes one of his chains. They leave as Amber sobs and Tyler screams. Both best friends are behind the door. Tyler's transformation is over. He's a wolf. The girls stand up when they don't hear anything, but suddenly Tyler tries to break the door. Amber and Caroline quickly prop a wooden plank against it and run into the woods; both are crying now.

Woods

After a little, Caroline helps Amber up to her feet. Both were alone and sitting next to a tree. They finally walk into the old Lockwood property to see if Tyler is back to being human. Amber goes into the cellar. Tyler is human again, and he's lying on the floor, naked. "Ty?" Amber's voice is raspy.

"Ammy." Tyler cries.

"Ty." She rushes over to him and puts a jacket over him, "You're okay. You made it. You didn't get out. You're okay."

"No, I'm not." Tyler cries into her lap. Caroline hears from afar and sighs, feeling bad for both of her friends.

♥ ____________________ ♥

Short chapter, but now we see some more of Tyler and Amber's relationship! Sorry about the slow update, I'm traveling and don't have a lot of wifi or service, but I did write some chapters, so enjoy a lot of chapters!

Word Count: 1437

♥ ____________________ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 18.2K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...
113K 2.6K 49
What if before the Mikaelsons were turned, Kol had a great love, who was spelled by Esther to reincarnate every time she died? Join Brenna on her jou...
531K 15.9K 30
It's been six months since Caroline graduated high school and she is still stuck in Mystic Falls, fighting Silas and trying to find Stefan. When the...
165K 3.1K 75
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐๐ซ๐š ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ. Elena and Jeremy's older sister, who went to Europe after graduation and left a small, remote town behind. But wha...