cod (Modern warfare 2) onesho...

By lea_owl

characters include: captain price ghost soap gaz konig valeria alejandro rudy this will br both nsfw and sfw... More

ghost x reader (brother's best friend)

144 1 0
By lea_owl

In France was a team of military men called Task force 141 they just landed at 3pm setting up for a mission they had. They were in a hidden area on the outskirts of France near to the town of Perpignan   close to the Mediterranean Sea and to the border of Spain. They were setting up base price their captain,wearing his military uniform and a green fishing hat, was looking at their missions files concentrating letting the others do the moving. While a Scottish man,his name was Soap, with a mohawk wearing blue jeans and shirt complete with his military vest, was hanging with an older man who was taller. This man's name was ghost as he wore a black balaclava with stripes and a detailed skull mask over it. He stood tall wearing all black military gear and his vest decorated with the British flag. The only thing that can be seen was his brown eyes surrounded with black face paint underneath the mask.

The two men were walking round as they looked out towards the sea seeing the ocean waves and could hear it clash against the land. "It's beautiful right L.T?" Soap asked as he turned to look at his partner with his hands on his vest resting. Ghost glanced down at him a bit and looked out again thinking standing with his hands by his side. "Sure it's a shame we can't stay long or on vacation" he replied in a thick British accent through his mask as it moved. Soap chuckled at his partner's answer as he looked down then back up turning his body towards the town seeing The village and hearing the cars Go by. They could see the eiffel tower in the distance as it stood out with its grey structure and big frame as the sunlight reflected off it.

Few minutes later a green jeep 4x4 rolled up as it was a military one and parked just a metre away from the two. Both men stared then glanced at each other in curiosity and confusion not knowing who or why they were there. Two of the jeep doors opened the drivers and then the back left as they couldn't see who yet until the door shut. Soap's face lit up as his eyes were full of excitement and joy. He smiled widely seeing the person. "No way, Sam ye old girl, what are you doing here?" His voice was now in full Scottish as he was loud. Turning their head Sam smiles recognising Soap as they wore a simple green short top and camo joggers with big boots. They carried a bag over their shoulder and had tags round their neck. Their features were blue eyes with long black hair and a few faded strands of blue in their but not too bright.

They jogged over happily as they got to soap hugging him tightly giggling wrapping themselves like a Teddy bear in his hold. Soap grunted and chuckled, holding them in his arms and swung them around abit with his face in their shoulder blades. Ghost watches,this was the first  time that he saw or met them, he was curious who they were, He observes them as he notices that soap and them looked Quite  similar almost  like they were siblings 'But Soap never said he had siblings' Ghost thought  as he still watches and observes  them carefully, they seemed Interesting in a way, Ghost was standing there while watching  this wholesome reunion, he seemed quite intimidating  just  standing there not saying  anything, yet he didn't  know what to say so he just stayed quiet  as possible, if he wasn't  so tall he wouldn't  be so easily spotted but atlass  he was built like that and there's  nothing  anyone or he could do to stop it

Soap soon let go and put them down as they were shorter than both of the men in front of them resting his hand on their shoulder still smiling. Sam turned to see Ghost there and seemed also curious about him as he looked like death himself standing ominously next to them. "Ghost, this is Sam, my sibling, they are older than me. Sam, this is my partner I told ya about ghost or he prefers ""that will do" ghost interrupted soap as it made him stop talking and pout but went to a smirk. Sam nods and smiles at ghost offering her hand out to him. "I am glad someone else is looking after my silly brother, he can be quite troublesome." They retorted as ghost looked at their hand and soon gripped them shaking as it was firm and big. "Hey I ain't that bad" soap whined and looked at his sister as he acted offended making her giggle.

Ghost heard her giggles and seemed to feel his heart flutter and face go red abit underneath the mask he was lucky nobody can see or tell. The two were even similar in personalities as he could faintly hear the Scottish accent in her compared to soap's prominent one. Sam was shorter and slimmer though as they did have muscles more from working out and quite fit. They also had freckles on their cheeks as they went on their nose to her eyes making them look even more beautiful. Ghost didn't realise he was thinking this or zoning out as soap tried to get his attention by spudding his arm. "Ghost yer in there" he asked abit soft and concerned, seeing ghost slowly snap out of it and look between him and Sam. He cleared his throat and nodded as he looked at the ocean then back at them avoiding their eyes. "We should head back inside to finish prep and training." Ghost suggested as it gave him time to think and away from Sam. Both Sam and soap nodded at his request, soon going inside with ghost trailing behind watching the two play fight with each other and talk.

2 month later

Time had past and Ghost's feelings for Sam only grew even more, right  now he was in the shooting range training as he couldn't stop thinking of Sam, people  around him noticed his strange change of his aura, it was quite weird to see him so distracted,the serious lieutenant seemed to be more calm and not much intimidating as before.Almost obvious that even price mentioned about it to him but he didn't see it in himself changing.he felt normal still as he focused on shooting and didn't realise how attached and fallen for Sam. He shouldn't have thought of Sam as they was soap's sister, his best friend but also fallen for someone in the military on grounds that were not common or rare.

Sam was walking round base as soap was on a mission with gaz to find some intel on a criminal drug lord. They wore a blue tank top and shorts as no one really dared to flirt or even make a move due to her brother being over protective. She didn't mind it but she had a secret of being in love with ghost as she hid her feelings for him. However,he was so mysterious and quite muscular under all the gear with his a cent also quite the charmer. They didn't know if he had the same thoughts or even liked them but they tried to to press it down. They made their way to the training room to blow off some steam as they got there, seeming shocked and surprised.

There he was ghost as he was standing sideways holding his gun with one on the trigger and the other holding it steady. He wore a tight muscle shirt showing his tattoo sleeve on his right arm and his muscles flexing every time he took a shot. He wore his mask but this one covered his mouth having the skull teeth so his eyes showed with face paint spread around them. His eyes are focused and brown and his unique eyelashes are white. He had curly short blonde locks of hair as she couldn't help but watch him admire his veins as they held the gun tight. They leaned against the wall and blushed, feeling their eyes trail more down to his trousers. They saw his ass stick out and round with a bulge in his trousers on where his dick is.

Ghost felt eyes on him as he glanced around the room and spotted Sam as they leaned against the wall with their hands crossed on their chest. They also had their eyes on his lower region as they blushed, biting their lip still not seeing him notice. He smirked and found it amusing but also actually proud of himself of them checking him out. He slowly stood to his height as he held the gun down to his chest from shooting practice. This got Sam's attention as they looked up and realised ghost was staring right at them. Feeling embarrassed for being caught they looked anywhere else as they got off the wall clearing their voice. Ghost chuckled as he still was smirking and saw the blush flush on their cheeks making it more fun for him.

"Cute" he mumbles to himself slowly watches for a few seconds taking also the time to do the same and check them out. He finally spoke up though as they still stood there blushing "do you need anything Sam or come to watch?" He asks as Sam shivers from his voice and heart fluttering but looks at him seeing his piercing brown eyes. He stood there with his aura calm but also relaxed as his shoulders were stopped. "I umm I was just going to let off steam is all" They said enough to let ghost hear as he nodded and put the gun down on the table hearing it clunk abit. "Well, come on in, I Don't bite,Besides I could use some training myself we could spar together." He suggested looking at them then going to the boxing ring the guys made.

It had red rope around it with the soft posts got foam around them which was blue as the floor was white and stable. Sam thinks and unsure as they watch ghost pick up the bandages on the table next to the ring. They could see his back as his muscle showed flexing underneath his shirt making her more flustered but needed to focus. They sighed and walked over finally deciding to do it as they got their own bandages wrapping around her knuckles and fingers carefully. They got up and ducked underneath the rope getting in the ring waiting for ghost as he finished bandaging himself and jumped over the rope landing in front  of her a few cms away. He was watching them and waiting as he soon got into a stance with them ready.

"Whoever gets the other pinned first wins" he announced confidently as they understood nodding and soon the countdown started with both going at each other. Ghost goes to punch them in the face but they ducked in time and goes for his chest. He got hit stumbling back, but still on his feet as he recovered fast going again but this time their side. As they blocked his attack and went for his head he stepped sideways giving him a chance to grab their arm holding it back. They groaned and tried to make him let go thinking stepping on his foot and elbowing his chin.he grunts letting go as they then charged giving double blows to his right and left sides. He tried to block but they were too quick feeling the pain and sweat dripping from his forehead concentrating. They soon got to a point where both were panting and both tired but none still down yet. Thinking ghost smirked in his mask and saw them tired to go around to attack from the back, making him grab their arm, throwing them effortlessly over his shoulder and on the ring floor.

Sam went wide eye and yelped as they got thrown over ghost on the floor groaning as they felt the air get kicked out of them. They tried to get up but ghost got on top of their stomach and pinned them by their wrists on the ground. Ghost was heavy on them as he was bigger and weighed more using this to his advantage he sat on their stomach and pinned them watching them squirm underneath him. Sam tries to squirm and think of a way out but nothing as they stop out of breath looking at ghost's face with his eyes watching them. His eyes held amusement and triumph knowing he was grinning underneath his face mask. He bends down abit still gripping their wrists not too tight but firm close to their face seeing them flustered and sweaty.

"I won today but you did such a good job trying with enough lessons. You will win against me but for now I still top." Sam heard ghost say seeing his mask move when he spoke and felt themselves blush even more by his words. Ghost chuckles and does not get off as he likes the feeling of them underneath his body being powerless. He didn't care as he soon leaned a bit closer to their face touching noses both staring in each other's eyes getting lost in them. Suddenly, Sam kisses ghost face mask where his lips would be as  ghost was shocked. He went wide-eyed but slowly closed his eyes ,eating into her kiss as he slowly let go of their wrists and held their face with their hands reaching to his hair and cheek.

Soon they pulled off the kiss and looked at eachother out of breath,sweaty and in relief as both  knew they had the same love for each other."I love you Simon" they whispered softly as they held his face in their hands smiling. Ghost's heart beated more hearing their voice say his real name and leaned down touching their forehead. "I love you Sam." The two enjoyed the moment and felt relief with love in the air between the two. Later that day the whole base practically knew they were a couple as soap at first wasn't happy but soon he saw how much they both belonged together and let them be in love as he was just looking out for his sister. The two were happy and glad they met that day as they shared a room cuddling with Sam on his bare chest and him leaning his head against hers.

----------------------
Hey guys welcome to the new one shot book as you may seen on my board this about the video cod or modern warfare 2. Me and my friend thatanimeloveruknow are collating together for this book if you have any requests go ahead and comment we will see it and try snd write it out. Thank you for all love and support go check out my friends to thank you so much for now bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
809K 32.3K 37
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
286K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...