๐’๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง || ๐†๐—บ๐ค๐ฑ...

By mehhhtrin

"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง', ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ž๐ ๐๐—ผ๐ฐ๐ง." ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
025
026
027
028
029

024

1.9K 126 50
By mehhhtrin

(i didnt proofread so if it don't make sense sorry)
!!ᵉˣᶜᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ᵐˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ ᵇᵒᵒᵏᵉ!!
𝟕:𝟑𝟎 𝐏.𝐌.
——

"they said its finna storm, luv. we might have to reschedule the movie."

"i know, it's ok. i wonder where kayden at." kaizen mumbled, grabbing his phone to facetime his brother. the phone rung a couple of times before kayden answered, showing a ceiling.

"hello?" kayden mumbled, kaizen hearing panting in the background.

"whea' you at? it's finna storm, i need to come get you?" kaizen asked as he squinted in the camera at the suspicious noises.

"nahh, i'm coolin'. i'm still at yamari house."

"i can hear that now, call me if you need me and uh... use protection." kaizen trailed off, kayden and zyaire laughing at him.

"okay, bruh." kayden laughed as he hung up the phone.

"the hell you tell him to use protection fa'?" zyaire asked kaizen.

"cause the li' bastard at yamari house and i know i heard some. i'm crazy but not that crazy to not know what they doin'." he chuckled, shaking his head at what he just heard. zyaire didn't respond, kaizen looking up at to see him staying directly at him.

they stared at each other for a moment until zyaire said something.

"yo pretty ass.." zyaire mumbled causing kaizen to smile and look away. "what you look away fa'?" he asked as he tilted his head.

"you be making me nervous, dude.." kaizen mumbled, still not looking zyaire's way. zyaire laughed at the younger as he picked up his phone.

"you tryna hotbox at the movies? they said they still having it." zyaire asked as he looked up at kaizen.

"hell yea!"

drive in movies

by time they made it to the movie, it was raining slightly. it wasn't too bad since they could still see the screen. they were watching this horror movie that was called 'grave encounters'.

kaizen smiling as he watched zyaire light a blunt for them to smoke.

"the hell you smilin' so hard fa', luv?" zyaire side eyed kaizen in suspicion.

"cause ian smoked since the other day—" he smiled, grabbing his lighter out of the cupholder.

"you sound like a fein." zyaire rudely interrupted him.

"mmcht, nigga pass the blunt." kaizen frowned, reaching over to grab the blunt from zyaire.

they say there smoking for a while, just talking and catching up with eachother. they were now on their second blunt, kaizen now seated in zyaire's lap as they watched the movie.

"oh shit!" zyaire flinched slightly as the movie showed a jumpscare.

(a/n- side note, this is a really good movie.)

"you a bitch." kaizen chuckled. zyaire paused for a moment, wondering if he heard him right.

"excuse me?" zyaire mumbled, looking over at kaizen.

"you heard me, bitch." kaizen repeated himself while chuckling slightly.

"a nigga jump one time and all of a sudden i'm just the most scariest nigga in the world ." zyaire shook his head at the younger.

"shut the fuck up, once a scary bitch always a scar—."

"watch yo' fuckin' mouth." zyaire mugged him. kaizen took a moment to think of his reply, wondering if zyaire was going to actually do something or just brush him off like he usually does.

"or what bitch? you know you be all talk, zyaire. let's not act like that."

"i'm all talk?" zyaire questioned him, his eyes still on the movie.

"mhm."

"sayless, backseat. been waiting to fuck you up." zyaire looked over at kaizen and tapped his thigh.

"you talkin' to me like i'm some kind of slut, plus we gotta watch the movie—" kaizen was interrupted by zyaire.

"kaizen, i'm not finna repeat myself. real talk." zyaire mumbled as he made sure the doors to his car were locked.

30 minutes later...

"p-please, zyyy.. let me cumm.." kaizen whimpered as he moved around on zyaire's dick. he was sitting on zyaire's lap facing him. zyaire looking at him with a smile on his face.

"nahh, i wanna know who you was callin' a bitch earlier." zyaire shrugged as he took a long pull from the blunt that he had lit up earlier, his other hand slowly twisting around kaizen's length. "tammat some, 'you all talk'. look at yo' slut ass makin' a mess all over my dick."

they had been sitting in this position for the past 10 minutes and zyaire hadn't let kaizen move a muscle at all. he was very much bitching him out, loving the way kaizen begged him for his nut.

"i won't ca-call you a bitch again, i swe-swear.. ughhh shit!" kaizen groaned as he felt zyaire focus on stroking his tip. "zy-, it f-feels so good—"

"shut the fuck up." zyaire said, softly slapping the younger across his face.

"slap me harder." kaizen gave zyaire a slight smile, biting down on his lip with lust in his eyes.

"you such a slut fa' me, baby. how many other niggas you act like this fa'?"

"nobody, only you."

"you lyin' to me?" zyaire asked, putting the blunt out and sitting it in the cup holder.

"noo—, fuckk!"

"mhm.. gimme a kiss baby." zyaire smiled as kaizen leaned in. he loved how he could easily made a mess of him. groaning, kaizen had started to slowly bounce on zyaire's length seeing as he didn't stop him from moving anymore.

"ouuu shit..." zyaire groaned, pulling away from the kiss as he felt kaizen clenching around him. once kaizen found his pace, he started to go faster. moans escaping both of their throats.

"mhm, just like that luv."

"look at me, bitch."

"i-i'm finna nut, daddy fuckk!" in one swift move, kaizen was on his back with his legs pushed up to his chest. zyaire only left the tip in, snapping his hips forward causing kaizen to let out a yelp.

"too much.." kaizen sniffled as tears prickled his eyes, putting his hand on zyaire's abdomen to keep him from moving.

"move yo' hand." zyaire mumbled, kaizen shaking his head as they both stared at eachother. "move yo' fuckin' hand, ian gon' say it again."

"ouhh, shit" kaizen cried out when zyaire grabbed his wrists, holding them above his head. kaizen whimpered as he felt zyaire inside him, his body hot while he held intense eye contact with the older.

"you sorry? tell me you sorry, baby."

"im sorry, i-i'm sorry!"

"mmhm, what you sorry fa'?" zyaire groaned lowly as he felt kaizen tighten around his length. kaizen couldn't bring himself to answer, his mind fuzzy from all of the pleasure that he was receiving. "you gotta answer me, kaizen." kaizen gasped as he felt zyaire speeding up. zyaire smiled, leaning down and leaving love marks along kaizen's neck.

"i— i can't—" kaizen whined, a moan escaping his lips each time zyaire thrusted into him.

"yes you can, you can do it. look at me and tell me you sorry." zyaire grabbed kaizen's face, forcing the younger to look at him.

"i'm sorry fa' ca-callin' you a bitch, fuck!" kaizen tried to focus on zyaire's eyes as he spoke but he couldn't.

"you sorry?" zyaire grabbed kaizen's length, slowly stroking it.

"yess, yess i-i'm sorry!" kaizen groaned, scratching zyaire's back, feeling overwhelmed by the pleasure he was receiving.

"i forgive you, baby. yo' pretty ass making a mess all over my dick, look at the mess you makin'. i'm finna nut all up in you, f-fuck!"

"i gotta cum, zy-" kaizen cried out as he threw his head back.

"cum on yo' dick, phat. come on, i'm right behind you." zyaire spoke into kaizen's ear, his strokes now becoming sloppy as he felt himself about to nut.

"z-zyaire, oh m-ma' gawd!" kaizen gasped, tightening around zyaire's length. kaizen help onto zyaire's arm as cum shot out from his tip.

"oh shit—" zyaire groaned as he nutted inside of him. the two stayed in the same position for a while trying to catch their breath. "y-yo phone ringing, phat." he mumbled, grabbing kaizen's phone and handing it to him.

while kayden & yamari were participating in their activity. they heard footsteps coming towards the room. kayden quickly hopped up, throwing the blanket over yamari's trembling legs.

he sat down at his desk and grabbing a random book, pretending as if nothing happened once mr jackson entered the room.

"hey, kayden. it's raining terribly outside, not sure if it's safe to be driving late, so would you mind asking your brother if you could spend the night?" mr jackson asked, leaning his back against the wall.

"yessuh, i'll call him right now." kayden nodded his head as he grabbed his phone from beside him.

"alright, if he says no let me know. if not then yamari will get you situated. i have a lot of trust in you two for y'all not to do nothing crazy. don't let me down." mr jackson gave him a stern look as he was about to leave the room.

"we won't." kayden said, flashing his signature smile at yamari's father before he left the room.

"we almost got caught!" yamari whispered, punching kayden in his shoulder as he laughed at him.

"but we didn't though, i told you we wouldn't." kayden shrugged his shoulders as yamari shook his head.

"call your brother." yamari mumbled.

"aww, don't tell me you mad at me." kayden chuckled as he sat down on the bed beside him. yamari ignored the older, grabbing the remote and changing the tv channel.

"mmcht, mari." kayden frowned. he waited for a response but he didn't get one. sighing, he grabbed his phone and called kaizen up.

"hello?" kaizen answered the phone, his breathing heavy.

"i'm spending the night at mari house, das cool witchu'?" kayden told his older brother as he grabbed the remote from yamari.

"y-yea, sure. just lemme know when you need me to come get you tomorrow. call me if you need something, igh?" kaizen mumbled lowly.

"okay, i love you." kayden smiled.

"i love you too and i hope you have a strong pull out game because we don't need no ki—" kaizen joked, yamari's mouth dropping in response.

"see you later, kaizen." kayden cackled as he hung up the phone, tossing it on mari's bed. "aye, you mad at me foreal?" kayden frowned at yamari.

"leave me alone." yamari mumbled as he laid on his back with his eyes closed. kayden nodded his head, walking over to the bed and kissing him on his neck multiple times. "stoppp!"

"you gon' get rid of that attitude fa' me?" kayden asked the younger.

"yes.." he mumbled lowly.

"good, now gimme some clothes so i can shower please." kayden said, standing up.

"some in the top drawer and in my closet, take what you can wear. i'm about to go get in the shower in my parent's bathroom." yamari stood up, making sure the blanket was still covering him.

"these finna look like some booty shorts on me." kayden mumbled looking down at yamari's shorts.

"i mean.. you got a nice butt though." he shrugged, poking kayden's butt.

"forreal?" kayden smiled, arching his back a little earning a laugh from the younger.

"yep, ass fatter than a muhfuckin." yamari laughed, slapping kayden's butt.

"you funny." kayden chuckled as he shook his head.

"i know i am. can we watch a movie tonight, please?"

"of course, we can do any thing you wanna do tonight." kayden shrugged, loving the large smile that grew on yamari's face.

the next morning...

"what the fuck!?" yamari jumped up at the voice of his mother. he looked over at the door to see his mother standing there with a disgusted look on her face.

"baby, where you at?" kayden mumbled once he felt yamari no longer laying down on his chest.

"absolutely not, get up!" mrs jackson yelled at yamari. this time kayden actually opened his eyes at the sound of her yelling. "i cannot believe this at all, you are disgusting."

"mia, leave them damn kids alone." mr jackson sighed, grabbing her out of the room and closing their door.

yamari shook his head as he stood up from bed and walked into his bathroom. he shut the door behind him, kayden hearing the shower water come on.

once yamari was out, kayden noticed his eyes, it seemed as if he had been crying. kayden didn't really know how it felt to not be accepted by someone you loved. his brother, kaizen, always accepted him no matter what and it was vice versa.

he never really cared for his mother, she was more of a roommate to him than anything. so whenever she said hurtful things, they really didn't bother him as much.

he felt like yamari shouldn't care about what his mom thought about him anymore since she already made it clear that she didn't accept him. but then again, he understood how much he may hurt to see your mom talk about you like especially if they were close.

kayden stood up in front of yamari, holding his arms out for a hug. yamari sniffled, tears spilling out of his eyes as he was pulled into a hug.

"i gotchu', baby." kayden mumbled as he rubbed yamari's back softly.

———————————

!‼️excuse any mistakes ‼️!

Q&A

whatchu' think?
what yall think about mari & kayden?
how LONG do you think kaizen and zy are going to last?

i missed y'all 😜

i fucking hate it. but yall wanted it so i had to try my best for you guys.

30+ comments for update
2189 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 6.7K 87
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
28.1K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
208K 10.6K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
25.4K 44 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt๐Ÿคญ