๐€๐๐€๐‘๐“๐Œ๐„๐๐“ | Enhypen...

By NotMeHavingThisApp

After her mother got a new job in jeju, Haewon was set to live alone in a apartment. She has had a though chi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter: Thank You
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 42

706 50 21
By NotMeHavingThisApp

———————————————————————

/(^o^)\

———————————————————————

Park Sunghoon POV

I groaned ripping my hair out as I sat by the table on the rooftop doing my math homework that was supposed to be due for my next lecture.
The assignment was to complete fifteen different tasks in a variation of how difficult they were.

To me, they were all the same. I hadn't been paying attention I'm class to the fact that I had the slightest chance of getting maths in bother oral and written exams was frightening to me. Sometimes I wish I was as smart as Jake or Jungwon, or at least took things quickly and easily. But no, I did not. And my lack of concentration and understanding was paying off now, leaving me almost empty-handed with a blank canvas with nothing but small doodles.

I threw the pencil down on the book. A slight anger filled my head, though, most of it was frustration.

"Whatcha doing over there?" Layla sang skipping towards me.

I don't want people to think of me as dumb.

"Homework," I said in a flat tone. With the back of my pencil, I scratched the side of my head as I had been stuck on the same question for a while.

"Don't act cold" She jumped over to me and sat down beside me, moving my work towards herself. With a swift look, she reached out and grabbed my pencil as she started to explain the question to me.
"You have to solve this before you get the value to solve this" she pointed in between the numbers which were all the same to me.
"Then you decide and find the share root of this"

With my hands on my lap, I followed her hands as she pointed and explained.

"Do you understand?"

"..." I zoned out.

"Sunghoon!" With a swift movement she hit me in the back of my head.
I hissed as I awakened from my daydream.
"Pay attention! I'll explain one more time..."

This time she gave me the pencil and made me solve it as she explained it. I had to admit, I understood it quite quickly after. She would girl time to time stop and see if I was following her or not, just to make sure I don't zone out again.

"See! You solved it!" She clapped her hands happily. "Now only fourteen to go!"

———————————————————————

(=゚ω゚)ノ

———————————————————————

Lee Heeseung POV

I'm gonna regret this.

With a fast pace, I left the school grounds. The sun stood high as it kissed my skin warmly. But I had no time to enjoy it.

Why do I always fall in love with the wrong people?

I hurried up the stairs and unlocked the door. Kicking off my shoes I made my way into my room and opened my computer.
Was this a good idea? No. But am I known to make good decisions? Absolutely Not.

And bada bing

Bada bong

And done.

Send to email.

I reached out under my bed and found my suitcase. After dragging it to my closet I threw in some T-shirts, hoodies, pants, underwear, socks, and a toothbrush.
After I changed into a pair of black clean pants and a shirt. And can't forget, my charger and perfume.

On my way to the door, I fetched my AirPods and coat.

Bad idea Heeseung.

Why can't life be fair to me for once?

A few minutes later I found myself in a taxi. On the way to Seoul Airport.
Where I was headed? Jeju Island.

('・ω・)

"Come on..." I whispered to myself as I sat by the exit of the airport. My foot tapped the ground rapidly as I tried to call Haewon, but it always reached voicemail.
"Answer... please..."

After I had boarded the plane I sent a message to the group chat saying that my father had called me, and wanted to go attend something as quick as possible. Did I lie? Yes. Did I feel bad? Kind of.
I don't want it add fuel to the fire by saying I was going to Jeju, so instead I decided to tall a little white lie to not make matters worse.

"Hello?"

Finally, she answers.

"Haewon" I was relieved. Though, it took me almost thirty calls to reach her. "Finally..!"

"Haewon? Heeseung, this is Jay"

Shit.

Shit

Shit

"-ah sorry... wrong number"

"WHY THE FUCK WHERE YOU CALLING-" I ended the call knowing the next few minutes should just be an endless song of Jay shouting and scolding me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll deal with you later" A tired sigh left my mouth as I sat down on a nearby bench. I scrolled down on Instagram without any purpose as I tried to kill some time and maybe find a way to find Haewon.
A sudden post from an athlete got my attention. It was of a girl holding a golden medal as she had just won first place.

I don't know what it was about the picture that got my attention. My eyes scanned the picture over and over again. Until I suddenly understood why I couldn't remove my eyes from it.
It was taken in the pool hall by the athletic school beside Han River. Where I found the drunk beaten-up Haewon. And how I found her, Snap Map.

I phoned the yellow app with the ghost logo and scrolled all the way to the left. Though I was usually, like now, in ghost mode, many of my friends were not. And neither was Haewon.
My eyes glued to her Bitmoji as I zoomed in, trying to find her current location.

Is this how girls stalk their crushes? Creepy.

I knew Haewons relationship with her mother was not the greatest, and I also happened to know that she was a very sentimental person who got overwhelmed with feeling all too quickly. The reason being that she doesn't know how to properly express herself when she felt strong emotions.
Throughout our time living together Haewon and I would occasionally go out on small walks, or go to the rooftop. There she trauma dumped a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot.
Sometimes I felt worried about her. I listened to everything she said and almost everything was either cruel or damaging to a person's mental self.

———————————————————————

(^o^)

———————————————————————

Jay Park POV

I bit my nails. It felt like one after another bomb was fired inside my head as one after another conflict declared war, inside my head.

"I'm so drinking tonight" I muttered to myself. I rubbed my forehead with the palm of my hand. I was tired.
And just to add fuel to the fire had my father called me and made me come to his house right after school.

In all honesty, I wanted to cry out of frustration. It was just too much. Not even sex could fix this.

First, Yuri.
Second, Haewon. Who, now, Heeseung was trying to reach out to as he had left to attend to his father.
Third, my father.

Small droplets of rain hit the car window. The temperature inside the car was significantly warmer than the temperature outside, making the windows slightly misty.
The driver who was hired by my all-mighty father would occasionally gaze at me through the small mirror.
The car moved swiftly over the black asphalt road through the city. Even if the car ride only took twenty minutes or so, it felt like an eternity.

A sigh escaped from my lips. I hated this.

Soon, the car stopped in front of the mansion, or, my so-called, home. Without saying a word I unbuckled the seatbelt and left the vehicle.

Should I just run away?

I entered through the two back wooden doors. As they closed a seaming cloud echo erupted through the hall.
The maids and workers greeted me as I walked towards my fathers office.

"Aren't you going to greet your mother Jongseong-ah?"

I hated her. My step mother. Shortly after I was born and my parents got married my father cheated on my mother with another woman. I was six when it happened, yet, I remember it clear as day.
My mother felt disgusted by him, and left his as soon as she could. Also leaving me as she viewed me as the son of my father.
My father gained all courtesy of me and quickly moved in with his new lover. A few years later, after my so-called little brother was born we moved to Korea and have been here ever since.

"No" I said firmly. "You're not my mother"

"Oh yes, I am." She held my jaw tightly. "And you will respect me like one. Do you understand"

"Listen, woman, just because my father loves you doesn't mean I do-"

"Yet, just because your mother found your father disgusting she viewed you the same way" she chuckled drily. "I must say, growing up you turned out a lot like your father. Partying, sleeping around, and you both had the same love for alcohol. So tell me; are you really so different?"

"Good digging bitch" I muttered ripping her hand off my jaw.

"Finally, you're here" a deep voice cut though the air. I turned around to find my father standing by the door in his classic white shirt and a glass of overpriced vodka in his hand.
"Follow me. It's important"

Better be.

He sat me down by his desk, on the other side, facing him. He placed the thick glass down on a coaster and swirled his middle finger elegantly around the brim of the glass.
After a few seconds his eyes met mine and he straightened his back. Reaching out into his drawer he fetched a thick stack of paper and threw it towards me.
"These are the suitable candidates for your arranged marriage. Look through them and decide who you like- and remember to prioritise what they can bring to the table"

Narcissistic jerk.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I placed the thick stack on my lap and opened it. "Shall that be all?"

"Yes, you may leave now"

Responding with a simple nod I left the room and headed out of the house to let the driver drive me back to the apartment.

My real home.

———————————————————————

1720 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 249 76
๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด. แดตแต—'หข แตƒ สทแต’สณแตˆ แต—สฐแตƒแต— สฐแต’หกแตˆหข แต—สฐแต‰ แตˆแต‰แถ โฑโฟโฑแต—โฑแต’โฟ แต’แถ  สฐแตƒแต›โฑโฟแต แตโฑหฃแต‰แตˆ แถ แต‰แต‰หกโฑโฟแตหข แต’สณ แถœแต’โฟแต—สณแตƒแตˆโฑแถœแต—แต’สณสธ โฑแตˆแต‰แตƒหข แตƒแต‡แต’แต˜แต— หขแต’แตแต‰แต—สฐโฑโฟแต แต’สณ หขแต’แตแต‰แต’โฟแต‰. ๐˜‘๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
600K 29.9K 72
When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Yena, a girl who was diagnosed with depression, had no will to live anym...
279K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
14.8K 184 10
I don't own GMW. I copied kind of up to the ski lodge. Then I will be making up more own part.