My perfect weapon

بواسطة Bvb9817

Alexis and Lilith are good friends and Lilith introduces Andy and Jackson to Alexis, but there's a dark twist... المزيد

Chapter one Love, Lies and deception
Chapter 2 The Devil Within
Chapter 3 smoke and mirrors
Chapter 4 Then I lost it all
Chapter 5 Done For You
Chapter 6 very first holiday
Chapter 7 homecoming
Chapter 9 blessed love
Chapter 10 Fallen Angels

Chapter 8 the void

16 0 0
بواسطة Bvb9817

Andy's POV 3 weeks later

I gather the guys around for a band meeting a long with Jas, "guys we need to find her, is there anything we could do that we haven't already tried?" I ask as I'm close to breaking point. I'm getting tired of constantly putting a grave face on for everyone I really need to find her, this is killing me, this is now the 3rd time I've lost her, "we could try asking the fans to form several search parties so we can cover more ground and to give you some rest, mate your absolutely shattered you need some rest" Lonny says.

I said "it's a really good idea Lonny but it could get her hurt or killed" right then it dawned on me I was gonna have to get Lilith to help me but I wasn't just going to ask because she'll be suspicious so I have to pretend that I'm over lex and hopefully Lilith spills the beans... CC was like "listen brother if that's your plan then we are with you but keep this in your pocket it will record everything we will be waiting outside in cars ready to go at a moments notice okay" with that Lilith knocks on the door.
I go up to Lilith and ask, "hey baby, you okay?" While I felt sick to my stomach with just saying that, "of course I'm okay, I finally have you all to myself like the way it's supposed to be now that Alexis is back with Jackson" she says in a perky way, and I'm just standing there thinking she would never get back with him, so I ask her, " do you know where he stays, i want to make amends with him?" Hoping she'll give me answers.

She looks at me at first weirdly so as much as I hate doing it I imagine that my beautiful girl is stood in front of me and I kiss Lilith it made me sick to my stomach and because she was so happy she told me everything while laughing and enjoying herself. CC heard everything and told me to get out of there.... Lilith wrapped her arms around me and said " I'm so glad you came to your senses and came back to me baby I knew you would especially with that bitch out the way it won't be long before she is married and Jackson will have his way with her" I was spinning out like what the fuck did this crazy bitch just say. With that my phone rang " 2 minutes babe just got to answer this" she nodded and said take your time it was CC he said "we have everything we need get out of there" I nodded and said "baby I need to go to practice the boys are summoning me" she just said "baby go your band practice is important" I just thought to myself this bitch is so fucking dumb I won't be back I'm going to get my girl and with that I left.
I make my way to CC's car and jump in next to Jas and we make our way to Jacksons place, I then say to CC "how are we going to get in he's not exactly going to let us two in" that's when CC turns to Jas, and Jas says "but he will let me in turns out I'm we're related but I never even knew" I nod my head in agreement and Jas makes her way to Jacksons house and knocks on the door waiting for an answer.

Alexis pov

Jackson came into the room and said "I'm sorry I have to do this it's the only way I keep you for myself" I just looked at him and said " your so pathetic you know that right you have had to go through all this just because no other women would be with you your an absolute joke" I laughed... Whack this motherfucker just smacked me ow ugh Andy, Jas anyone please come help me I'm begging I want to get out of here now please I miss you guys.
I'll of a sudden there's a knock at the door, "I'll be right back, scream and I'll kill you" he says as he heads towards the door I hear Jas's voice then all of a sudden I hear a thump and someone hits the floor. All of a sudden I hear footsteps coming down the stairs I close my eyes pretending to be asleep thinking it's Jackson then all of a sudden I'm being unchained and carried somewhere very carefully, I then hear Andy's voice and I'm thinking where am I, I then hear a car making it's way to the hospital because that's where Andy told CC to go.

I opened my eyes a little and Jas was so happy "Lex hey it's okay your with me and CC everything is going to be okay Jackson has finally been arrested your safe Andy is waiting for you" I smiled weakly I asked Jas "does he still love me" but I never heard her answer because everything went dark.

Andy's pov

CC has just called they have her but she's in a bad way I'm so worried about I can't wait to see her my heart is broken.
I call CC back and ask him to come see me in the waiting room, he then says he's on his way. Not even 2 minutes later he comes up to me and asks "what's up man?" I look at him heartbroken and say "I want to go see her, but my heart is too broken and I don't know if she still loves me, do you think can you go back and find out please I'm just too scared to walk in there and for her to turn around and say that she doesn't want to see me".
"Of course I will Andy, I'll come out and get you when I get an answer from her" he says, and with that he hears back to her room and I just sit and wait patiently for his call.

CC's POV

"Hey lex how are you feeling" I said she sat up I helped her sit up and before I even opened my mouth she said "where's Andy, I want Andy" i was shocked and chuckled a little and said "Andy sent me in here to ask if you still love him" she was shocked and said "CC please go get him, i need him i just want to hold him, i need to tell him I'm sorry for believing everything please go get him".

Andy's POV

CC came out and told me my lex did want me and that she needed me, and with that i just ran straight to her and burst through the door "baby I'm here it's okay" she burst into tears and I went over and held her so tight that she fell asleep right in my arms... Jesus fucking Christ this poor girl has been through hell I'm officially never ever leaving her side again.
I then quietly call CC as she's sleeping in my arms, he quickly answers and asks, "hey man, what's up?" I then quickly nip out of the room for 2 seconds and I say to him, "I know me and lex have only been together for just under 10 months but I really want to prove to her that I'm serious about us, and I know it's too early to propose but I was thinking about getting a promise ring, what do you think" he takes a few seconds to reply and says, "hang on man I'll pass you over to Jas she might be able to help you with that, but I say go for it" he then hands the phone over to Jas and I tell her what my plan is.

Jas was slightly excited to say the least and she told me lex's ring size and said she would help me pick it out.. I head back into the room as quiet as possible so I don't wake my sleeping angel, she looks soo peaceful and calm this is how it was supposed to be from the beginning. I just sit down when she wakes up and just smiles at me which makes me turn into a puddle almost instantly I ask her "hey baby how are you feeling" she said "I'm tired and a bit sore but other than that I'm just so glad your here and your okay, I woke up earlier and CC told me what you did for me I'm so happy and I love you no matter what" I just smile and hold her hand.
The following day lex is cuddling up to me when a doctor comes in and says "so miss hansley, it looks like everything came back fine, and your free to go, I'll just go get the discharge papers for you to sign" I look at her and smile, finally my princess can come home, "okay, thank you" she then gets dressed ready to leave when the doctor comes back in with the discharge papers, lex signs them and we finally leave the hospital, "hey angel, I have to go into town for a little bit, I have a surprise for you" I say remembering she doesn't like surprises so she says, "baby you know how much I hate surprises can't I just come with you".
"I'm sorry princess but no can do, but I know you will love it" I say and drive her home, when she got in the house I quickly made my way over to CC's to meet Jas.

When I got there Jas was so excited it was if she was getting one herself, i looked at CC and said "my friend I think you need to get one for Jas" as I laughed CC went as red as a tomato and I just laughed, me and Jas went to this beautiful jewellery store where I got lex's necklace from, we were looking around when I came across these two beautiful rings it was him and her they were black with a hint of purple and straight away I knew they were the ones "Jas I found them" she skipped over and saw them and said "yes lex would absolutely love these they are perfect" she excitedly said so I gave the sizes to the jeweller and boom I had them now I need to figure out how I'm going to surprise her.
I asked the person behind the cash register if I could get the two rings I had picked out and she said "absolutely, do you have the females ring size and I'll get it made up asap" I then quickly tell her lex's ring size and she goes through the back and brings out the two rings in lex's ring size and one in mine she puts them in two small ring boxes and then into a bag, I then quickly pay.
Once we had left the store I looked at Jas and ask, " I want to ask her in a very special way and we go on tour again soon, what do you think of me asking her in front of our fans like I did when I asked her to be my girlfriend and when I asked her to move in with me?"

Few days later me and the boys are in the studio together and I wrote a song for my angel I've called it Saviour ll. Me and the boys making melodies that go really well with my lyrics because this song is going to be the song I use when I bring lex up on stage and give her the ring, okay I'm now a bit nervous because what if she says no.... Stop it Andy that's ridiculous jeez I look at CC and say "come on my dude the girls are waiting at a cafe for us let's roll out" I wave at the other lads as we were leaving and of we went to find our girls.
We make our way to the cafe where both our girls are waiting for us and lex looks over at me and asks, "so how was band practice today baby" she smiles as I wrap my arms around her and I say "it went really well, we even came up with some new songs for our tour next week".
Jas then looks at CC and myself acting clueless and asks "oooooh could we get a sneak preview", CC then looks at her acting clueless too and says "unfortunately not baby, it's a surprise for all of the fans."

1 week later.

Me and the guys are backstage getting ready to go out on stage when I turn around to CC and say "man I'm so nervous what if she says no, or doesn't like the ring, I've got all these thoughts running through my head I'm just so nervous" he then quickly replies and says "mate you have nothing to worry about, she will definitely love it"
Once we had done all the sound checks all the girls came up to us. Rhita, Inna, Alice, Jas and Alexis.
That's when it manager says ready on stage guys.

Alexis's POV

The boys have gone on stage and we are all backstage watching our guys completely rock out and absolutely smash there set when all of a sudden Andy says "can my angel come up on stage please" I nearly died on the spot anything massive has always happened on that stage and in front of all the fans but I go up there anyway and walk right up to him and he said "I wrote this song for you baby and I hope you like it" they sang saviour ll and I sobbed the whole time it's was so beautiful and sweet and then when they had finished he pulled out a box and said " I know this maybe a shock okay but it's not what you think" he opens the box and shows me 2 rings and said "baby this is my promise to you that one day I will marry you but also I'm going to love and protect you for the rest of your life will you take this promise ring" I sobbed and said "yes of course I will I love you so much" the crowd erupted everyone was cheering, I kissed his so passionately and I was grinning from ear to ear.
He then puts my promise ring on my finger and the crowd erupts in enormous cheers and whistles, I then wrap my arms around him and give him a deep meaningful passionate kiss, I then turn around and say, "it's absolutely beautiful baby I love it" he then takes me back to the girls and he goes back on stage to finish their set all the girls come up to me and ask to look at the ring and I just proudly show it off, when Jas pipes up and says "I knew you'd love it girl" I look at her and ask her, "you know about this?" She giggles and says "of course I knew I went and helped him pick it out"

I just laughed with excitement and happiness as I hugged jasmine then here comes my guy I just jumped I his arms and whispered in his ear "let's go home baby" he looked at me and I winked I've never seen a man move so fast he literally changed then picked me up and we went to the tour bus.

A/N Andy's outfit for when he gives Alexis her promise ring ^^^

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.8K 164 32
When Legacy finally finds tickets to a Black Veil Brides concert, she goes with her 4 best friends, Amity, Beth, Blake and Ross. The main reason she...
Broken بواسطة Ashton

قصص الهواة

281 20 12
Remington loses himself in life and doesn't know how to get back. Andy, a new kid at school, saves Remington from going too far but is it too late? W...
Exterior بواسطة Jess Law

قصص الهواة

18.6K 1K 44
A young vampire named Andy, finds himself allured to one specific girl, Scarlett. They share a deep, meaningful connection and Andy would do anything...
404 36 9
In this sequel to 'The Summer That Started It All', it's been a few months since the girls moved in with the guys. They're relationships are all goin...