Quench My Fire

By Riadreame7

#1 in Adultromance🤭 "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep b... More

prologue
Chapter 1: My devilish Sister
Chapter 2: What happened at New York?
Chapter 3: What happened 8 years ago?
Chapter 4: getting the appointment with the devil
Chapter 5: Meeting Castillo and Genrich
Chapter 6: The wine tasting party
Chapter 7: The heat at the party
Chapter 8: Meeting Face to face at the Conference room
Chapter 9: The Gala
Chapter 10: Dancing with the devil
Chapter 11: Presenting another Sketch
Chapter 12: What is she doing to me?
Chapter 13: Preparing her favorite
Chapter 14: Locking eyes
Chapter 15: Shutting the building early
Chapter 16: The Last Presentation
Chapter 17: fighting the devil in me
Chapter 18: I owe her no apology
Chapter 19: The Cafeteria
Chapter 20: is it jealousy?
Chapter 21:Encounter with Coco Winks
Chapter 22: Cassandra being Cassandra
Chapter 23: A night to remember
Chapter 24:I'm Sorry
Chapter 25:The Kiss
Chapter 26:The hang over
Chapter 27:Achilles
Chapter 28: Conflicting heart
Chapter 29:Venice
Chapter 30: The Russo's Wedding
Chapter 31:Forgiveness
Chapter 32:Breaking Balls
Chapter 33: I want the ache
Chapter 34:Ripped
Chapter 35:Embedded deep
Chapter 36: HAY
Chapter 37: Ludovica
Chapter 38: The Revelation
Chapter 40:No way out
Chapter 41: His Repression
Chapter 42: Her Confession
Chapter 43: Enraptured
Chapter 44: Cinque Terre
Chapter 45: The Visit
Chapter 46:Are you here to stay?
Chapter 47: Her mother
Chapter 48: She was hurting
Chapter 49:The Award Ceremony
Chapter 50:HAPPY
Chapter 51:The After Party
Chapter 52:Impulse
Chapter 53:Breakfast
Chapter 54:Truth game
Chapter 55:Greece
Chapter 56:Best Gift
Epilogue
THE BILLIONAIRE SCANDAL

Chapter 39:I miss him

109 9 3
By Riadreame7

There are a thousand ways to hurt someone you love that have nothing to do with physical violence.

TWO WEEKS LATER. At the HAY EMPIRE , LAST FLOOR.

Bianca

My mind wandered to where Stefano could have been?

I haven't seen him for two weeks now. I stared at my phone for the millionth time and still no sign of his call nor text.

My heart yearned and ached so much for his presence.

I tried to call him but I could not bring myself to click on the call button.

I wondered if he traveled for a business but at least he could have told me.

Or I did something wrong but the Stefano I know wasn't the type of person to suck things up... He'll tell you about it and settle the matter right away but who am I kidding...

Everything has changed...He's no Longer the 18 years old boy I knew back then, a lot has changed with him and no one can blame him for that.

I tried to think of anything possible that might have gone wrong but nothing was popping on my head.

Honestly I don't know what we are... I'm trying not to put too much meaning or definition to our relationship but it's hard not to think about him. I missed him so much.

A knock came in...

"Come in!" I said dropping my sketch pad.

"Hello... The world renown fashion designer" Giovanna strolled in with her gorgeous smile as I chuckled at her cheesy words.

"Oh please not this morning" I said with a smile dropping my pen.

"How are you beautiful woman?" I chuckled again at her word.

What's wrong with her this morning?

"I'm fine...I trust you're good too?" I asked then she nodded dropping some documents on my desk.

"Guess what!" She grinned loudly.

"What?" I smiled at her to put me out of my mystery.

"Your designs has gotten to the elite society... Victoria Secret, Armani, Tuxedo, and Baily want to work with your designs" she giggled happily.

Victoria secret? Baily? Fucking Tuxedo? Wow... That was really big...I didn't see that coming but I felt good about the information.

"Even the Kinsmen Modeling company want you to be their personal fashion designer...the request is getting out of control...I'm so happy for you...you deserve this" she said facing me squarely with a smile.

"Thank you Giovanna" I replied still on my smile...she has been so sweet to me throughout my staying here at Rome and I won't forget her.

I have less than three months to leave this place.

The days are getting closer in the brink of an eye.

These last two weeks has been hell but Giovanna made me feel better this afternoon with the Information she brought to me about my designs.

I decided to ask her the one question bulging me.

"Is St- Mr. Alcantara in Rome?" I asked trying to pick my words carefully and cursing myself for the slip.

"It's okay...I know about it... " Her smile faded gently as she took a bottle water from the refrigerator and poured herself a glass.

My brows drew together.

"You can call him by his name...I knew you were the one woman who could and can still get under the skin of the boss without the need to try"  she sipped from the cup and sat at the edge of the leather cushion.

"I...

"Mr. Alcantara left two weeks ago for reasons unknown but I guessed it had to do with you" she said settling her eyes on mine before standing up and averting away, walking towards the glass window. I was silent.

"Though he went in the name of business but I know better...I've been watching him for five years and he doesn't go around the world for business without his secretary..."

"We're used to his cold personality until you got here and we saw a different side of him entirely." She paused...

"It was beyond cold... He became very temperamental..."

"The first day you entered the boardroom... I noticed the tension and strong connection between the two of you... Mr. Alcantara could not even look up from his Tablet then I knew you had known each other either in the past or present and probably didn't end well... " she trailed off glancing back at me and walking towards my table.

"I won't ask you what happened but can you please not break his heart for the second time? This man deserves everything in life" she said with her eyes not leaving mine then I noticed something...

"You Love him..." I blurted out calmly before she averted her eyes away rubbing her Palms together.

"I can't have him because he has someone else residing in his heart for the longest time. So whatever I feel for him is nothing" she said defensively. I smiled at her.

"How long has this been?" I asked softly. She shifted awkwardly without looking at my side.

"Does it matter?" She answered back flatly.

"I'm sorry" I said and I don't know why I felt the urge to apologize.

Giovanna is such a beautiful woman and deserves everything and Stefano is a greek god so I don't blame her if she falls for her boss.

"Don't be...it's actually not your fault that's why I could not hate you"  She said rationally smiling before sitting around the edge of my table.

"You know...Five years ago...when I came for interview... A lot of people were crying out of his office which made me almost want to give up but I didn't. When I got inside, he was terribly harsh at me but I bore it in... Ivan told me to be patient and not seduce him in any way if I wanted job and of course I needed it to take care of my mother's health issue." She said making my mind travel back to my mother...I know I haven't been treating her well but the last time I heard her voice, I became worried...she didn't sound alright.

"He insulted me...he thought all ladies were seducers...he wanted to dismiss me even before a proper interview then I told him all I needed was to take care of my family. I was angry at his harsh words and left his office after telling him my intention for applying for the job. Not up to a week I got a call that I've gotten the job and my mother's health bill was taken care of personally by him. I guessed that was when he started to crawl under my skin that behind his coldness was a good and great guy and I respected him for that."

"True he wore this cold mask...more like an iron... I could count the times he smiled even when a deal is sealed...he still won't smile...always wearing on a cold face which made me wonder what could have happened to him" she said turning to me.

"I'm sure you saw the tabloid of the both of you" she said glancing elsewhere " the whole world were in marvel because they know he doesn't date nor walk with ladies during the day...he only sees them at night at his club and that's it...no one get a second chance to be with Mr. Alcantara for the second time. He changed women like clothes and that summoned my research that he was heartbroken in the past and the good grace brought you again to his company"  she smiled.

"So everyone was jealous and I'll admit I was also jealous of his undying love for one woman... " she turned to my side...

"It's rare...women I understand but not a Man... It's like one in a million bucks and it's every dream of a girl to have that one Man."

I remained silent. Her words sunk deep as I felt my eyes got foggy with tears.

I wasn't also myself for these last eight years.

I never had a serious relationship...everything ends whenever they tried to take me to their bed.

He was always on my mind right from the first day I set my eyes on him at the Adriatic Sea, my world never remained the same.

"So I summon you again...don't break his heart again please it will be so hard to amend... He still loves you and I know he's trying his hardest to fight against it but soon he will realize that his feelings for you cannot be challenged." She said coming closer to me holding me at the arm level " I know you Love him... I've watched the way you look at him...so fight for him and don't give him up for the mulishness you're both displaying..."

I smiled at her word.

"I'm sorry" I said again for her feelings for Stefano...

"I'm okay for real as long as he's happy then I am ...all I ever wanted was his happiness which lies with you...so make it work..." She said with a bright smile just then a loud whirring sound came from the top roof.

"He's back" she said as my body tensed.

Please don't forget to vote, share and comment.

Love you, Ria🍒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 83.6K 56
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Emilia, a mixture of Enzo and Elianna. She isn't afraid of anyone and is a headstrong force to be reckoned...
3.5K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
1.9K 28 14
Ace Vinci a powerful dominant and reckless CEO of the Vinci enterprises making him one of the most powerful men in the world. He has everything mon...
126K 3.3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...