๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”

By crankyangel

๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‡๐€๐‘๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐— ๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐„ ๐๐€๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐˜ More

๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿพ.
9.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ.
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿป.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ.
38.
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ.
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ.

๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ.

1.3K 55 50
By crankyangel

omniscient
a few days later
promisetoyouuu 🫶🏽❤️

halle weakly walked out the bathroom after throwing up the little food she consumed earlier, pausing at the bed she glanced at jack's mother who smiled warmly at her.

"i-um hi mrs harlow". halle softly said walking over to her nightstand before grabbing the bottle of water taking a long sip from it. "is jack here?". halle asked maggie who shook her head no, "we're the only ones here right now sweetie".

halle internally groaned at the fact she was alone with the devil herself, "great". she mumbled sitting on the edge of the bed, poseidon ran over brushing against halle who smiled rubbing his soft fur "hi my handsome boy". she cooed as maggie eyed halle intensely.

clearing her throat halle looked over at maggie who smiled turning towards her, "i heard you were pregnant". she softly said. "you heard correctly i am". halle replied.

"how many months are you?". maggie asked praying she'd still be able to convince her to get an abortion.

"a little over eight weeks right now". halle softly said gently placing poseidon in her lap, rubbing his ears he purred loudly.

"you still don't think it's a bit too early for you guys to be having children?". maggie asked in concern.

"what do you mean mrs harlow?".

"i mean jackman is only 25 while your 23 don't you think that's a bit too young to be having children?".

halle shook her head no "we're married mrs harlow it was gonna happen one day". she said laughing softly.

maggie frowned scooting closer, "this isn't a laughing situation halle! you two are way too young to be having children". maggie stressed frustrated with the young girl.

"mrs harlow we knew what was gonna happen if we kept having sex, i'm pregnant there's nothing you can do to change the fact".

"so what you'll just have the baby and hire a nanny to raise your newborn while you guys be busy making music? because you won't ever have time to spend or take care of the baby".

halle took a deep breath attempting to calm her nerves, her doctor warmed about how stressing would harm her growing baby.

"mrs harlow you don't know what kind of schedule i'll have, i won't need a nanny because i'll be there for my child". halle spat growing irritated with the older woman.

"why can't you just get an abortion?". maggie pleaded, halle laughed loudly sliding out the bed. "please get out". she softly asked pointing towards the door.

"no! your ruining my son life by having this mix mutt child". maggie angrily screamed. "you've turned my own son against me! i hate you and i'll never accept your child as my grandkid".

"i haven't turned him against you, that was all your doing! and i knew it was all an act you'll never ever fully like me".

maggie nodded in agreement, "at least we both can agree on something now how much money can i give you to get rid of the abomination!?".

halle sighed staring at maggie in disbelief, "mrs harlow what part of i want my baby don't you understand?! i have my own money you can't make me get rid of my baby".

"you either get rid of this thing or something bad will happen to you and that baby".

halle walked over towards mrs harlow "is that a threat?". she asked glaring at the older woman, "it's a promise".

before maggie could blink halle wrapped her hands tightly around the older woman's neck choking her, jackman happened to be walking towards their bedroom when he heard the commotion.

"what the hell is going on in here!?". jack yelled accidentally dropping bag of food halle asked for him to buy her, thankfully nothing spilled as he ran over gently wrapped his arm around her midsection yanking her towards him.

halle fumed in anger as she glared at mrs harlow who was dramatically coughing, "i-i told you jackman! she's disrespectful and crazy". maggie cried forcing more fake tears out her eyes.

halle rolled her eyes snatching away from her husband who stared at her in confusion "what happened?". he asked before the two began talking over each other.

"hey hey! one at a time baby what happened". jack shouted nodding at halle who took a deep breath.

"she demanded i get an abortion and when i refused she promised something bad would happen to our baby jackman".

maggie stood quietly by the door looking at halle with hateful eyes, "i did not jackman she's a hormonal liar".

jack continued to stare at halle who was fuming, cupping her face he forced her to gaze into his eyes "baby calm down please before you make yourself sick". he pleaded to his wife who gently moved his hand away from her face.

"i'm sick of allowing her to run all over me, i've tried so hard to make you like me but i can't so i'm done trying". halle softly said staring at maggie who glared at her.

"i need some air and curly don't you dare follow me". halle said walking over towards the dresser to grab her car keys.

jack who was more quicker grabbed the keys holding them behind his back, "jackman please stop, i-i need to get some air". halle pleaded as tears welled in her eyes.

"you want some air? that's fine i need some too so let's go". he stubbornly said glancing down at her.

"fuck it i'll call my driver". she mumbled turning making her way out the bedroom closing the door behind her.

"she acts just like a child, jackman i told you instead of communicating she runs away". maggie said shaking her head.

>>>

a few hours later

jack continued to call halle's phone hoping she'd answer "stop pacing before you put a hole in the floor". clay teased.

gripping his hair tightly jack went over sitting beside his brother who rubbed his shoulder, "call chloe she probably knows where she's at". jack nodded in agreement face timing chloe who picked up after a few ringers.

"yes jack?". chloe softly asked looking down at halle who slept soundly beside her.

halle moaned softly scooting closer to her sister before laying her head in chloe's lap, "do you know where your sister's at? she's not answering any of my calls and it's been hours". jack stressed looking down at his camera.

chloe stared at jack who looked to be panicking, "i don't know where she's at". chloe lied, halle begged her to not tell jackman she wanted to sleep in their studio.

jack started intensely at chloe who raised an eyebrow, "you're lying to me chloe! please tell me where she's at". jack yelled in frustration.

"fine she's in the studio with me sleeping in my lap, jackman i'm gonna kick yo mom's ass halle couldn't stop crying after she told me what she told her to do".

"i'm on the way".

>>>

jackman knocked softly on the studio door before chloe opened the door stepping aside, "i have to go but she's in the next room on the couch". jack pulled her into a hug "eww get off me nigga". chloe playfully spat shoving him off her.

"my sister mad at you so i'm mad at you, do whatever you know is best because i'd hate to have to beat yo ass but i will over my little sister".

jack nodded holding his hands up in surrender, "have a good night". chloe said as she shut the doors behind her.

making his way over to the couch jack stared at his wife who slept soundly on the couch, he felt a way knowing she'd rather sleep here than be at their apartment because his mother was there.

kneeling in front of her jack kissed her lips before sitting beside her, lifting her into his lap jack lay flat on his back before wrapping his arms around her body.

"baby i'm sorry". jack whispered rubbing her back, halle kept her eyes closed not wanting to talk to him.

"i know you woke". digging his fingers into her side halle couldn't help but laugh loudly making jack smile.

hiding her face in his neck halle kissed his neck, "baby i-". jack started only for halle to cut him off "curly i don't feel good right now can we just go to sleep please?".

"of course we can go to sleep but in our own bed right?". jack asked glancing up at halle who frowned "is your mom still at the house?".

jack nodded nervously "i'm sleeping here end of story, you can go home but i can't go back there with your mom".

instead of starting another argument jack got comfortable on the couch while halle snuggled on top of him wrapping her arms around his midsection.

"halle i think it's time i permanently cut my mom out my life she's doing much more harm to me than good". jack mumbled sadly, leaning up she pecked his lips before laying back down.

WHATS YALL THOUGHTSSSS ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.9K 28
๐˜๐ž๐š๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐จ...
106K 7.1K 33
๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž ๐ผ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ข๏ฟฝ...
122K 4.4K 45
[๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ] ๐’๐’๐’–๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’“ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’•๐’‰๏ฟฝ...
688K 25.5K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ