Meeting My Ex Husband

Av kbizzaze60

"Don't do this to me Lionel. Am six months pregnant." I begged my husband to not leave me but it seems he had... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Note
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 42

2.8K 72 3
Av kbizzaze60

"Excuse me?" Paula blinked getting irked by Julian's high tone with her. How dare he to talk to her in that tone of voice. "You can't talk to me in that tone Julian." She warned straightening her body and resting her back against the headboard.

"I can talk to you however I damn feel like Paula and right now I want you out of my house!" Julian was raging for committing such a mistake. He did in the moment that he was blinded by anger. He blamed Eden for everything. For his life changing and making him do things he wasn't a fan of. It was all her fault and he wasn't going to allow her to leave him just like that.

He had enough of always been used and didn't want to be that man anymore. Paula had only being with him for pleasure and status and dumped him as soon as she found an alternative that could boost her up. Eden on the other hand used him to prove to everyone that she was over Lionel. He hated always loosing at the end of the stick and that too against women that ruined him.

"Didn't you hear me? I said out! Pack your stuff and get dressed and fucking leave! This was nothing." He yelled out even more feeling more frustrated and upset at himself. He had cheated on Eden despite not even wanting to and he could only blame everything on Eden. She left him in that state and he needed a release as well.

"You were the one who was desperate for me to be here last night and now you want to kick me out after having your way with me last night? How could you Julian." Paula felt hurt by his words and Julian hissed rolling his eyes. "Stop with the act Paula. You're the person who has a high degree at betrayal and not me. You also used me when you needed me and threw me aside like some worthless piece of trash when you found someone else you could benefit from. You're just like a parasite who leaps from one person to the next better person that you can gain from." Julian spatted out.

Paula blinked in shock processing his words. "I loved you Julian. I really did and still do but back then, I had to put my career and life first before my heart." Paula tried explaining and Julian chuckled throwing the sheets away and storming into the bathroom slamming the door hard making Paula jump on her spot.

"I want you out before I come out Paula!" She heard him from the bathroom and she gritted out. She felt insulted and being used as a cum basket for him last night. She was better than that. She flipped her hair angrily and began to dress up. She finished later on and Julian walked out of the bathroom wearing shorts but his upper body was bare.

"You're still here." He was irritated by her presence and Paula was beyond furious. She couldn't bear any more humiliation from someone like Julian. She felt being used like one of those whores that get payed for a night with their clients.

"You'll regret ever doing this to me Julian! Am not a prostitute. I came only because you wanted me here. I came to soothe your pain and you had your way last night and now you're treating me like this...." She shooked her head angrily while grabbing her heels. Julian smirked at her. "You also did the same thing to me in the past Paula and you have no idea how much I suffered when you broke my heart." He seethed at the end. "Is this revenge?" Paula gasped.

"Call it as you may see fit Paula but what happened has happened and my heart," He pointed his finger directly at his left side chest where his heart was. "This heart only beats for one person now and I will be with her and that person is Eden Quinn." Paula growled and pushed him angrily.

"I also suffered as well when I left you Julian. I wasn't happy in my marriage to Russo. I was trapped but I had to think of my future back then. I had no one. No family, no relatives. I was on my own and I had to struggle my whole life to even land that job as an intern back at the company. I had to secure my life or I was going to be ruined....aah!"

Paula gapsed when Julian pounced on her by grabbing both her shoulders gripping them tightly and harshly. "You're hurting me Julian." She winced out.

Julian gritted his teeth glaring at her showing her all the hatred he harbored for her for years. "You suffered. Don't treat me like am some fool Paula. You were living your life like a queen as Russo's girlfriend and wife. You're back as he is dead now. Of course you inherited all his wealth and now you believe that you can come back and suddenly fix everything?" He was shaking with rage when he remembered how she dumped him while all smiles and kissing Russo in public and in front of him. She seemed happy and where she has always wanted to be. She was greedy.

"Just get out! There's no point in talking about the past now. We aren't together and I love someone else now." He said letting go of her with a jerk.

"If you loved that person so much then you wouldn't have slept with me last night." Paula mocked wearing her heels and grabbed her purse in anger glaring at him. "I won't let you have Eden if I can't have you. And that's a promise." She said and stormed out of the room leaving Julian to punch the wall with his fists in anger. He had messed up big time and hoped Paula wouldn't open her big mouth to Eden and tell her about last night.

He recalled behaving rudely with her last night. He saw his phone by his side table and quickly went to pick it up. He contemplated calling her but then he got vexed and said he wasn't going to call her. He hated how he was always the one to smoothen things over between them when this time it was Eden's fault. He was even more pained when he didn't receive any missed calls from her side. That showed him again that he wasn't someone important in her life to even make a call.

.

.

.

"Have a seat." Eden gestured to Monique who took a seat opposite Eden. They were both at the cafeteria.

"Would you like anything?" Eden asked and Monique humbly declined. "No thanks Eden. I have to pack soon so I'll be quick in what am about to say." Monique took deep breaths and spoke up.

"Am very sorry for everything Eden."

Eden blinked surprised by her apology. "Am sorry for all the damage I had done to you Eden. I did a terrible thing to you by targeting your marriage. I ruined your marriage Eden and for that am very sorry." Monique added getting everything off her chest.

"You're a nice person Eden. I could tell from the moment we first met at the restaurant that night. You saved me from tripping to the floor while I was pregnant...." Monique paused as she recalled the death of her unborn baby in her womb. A tear slipped from her eyes recalling that painful day. She didn't realize it then as the baby was her means of hanging on to Lionel but as time passed, she missed him. She missed her big belly bump. But sadly she couldn't turn back time in order to save her baby.

Eden brushed her hands against hers for comfort. She did know a little about how it felt not to have a child. It was a miracle she was able to fall pregnant and have Mia after four years of marriage to Lionel. "Am so sorry for..." Eden didn't know how to put her words not to upset her more.

"It's okay Eden. Maybe I was destined not to have that happiness of being a mother after all the horrible things I've done in my life." She sniffled and wiped her tears. "Anyways forget that. Am here to apologize to you because...am leaving the country. Am travelling to Italy to start my life afresh. Far away from here. Am cured now and want to pick up the pieces of my life over there." She smiled. "And hoping to find a man who cares for me genuinely as much as Lionel cares for you." She told Eden and Eden gulped looking away.

Monique laughed a little seeing her reaction. "I know you still care about him deep down. It might be very faint but it's still there. And I know for sure that he feels the same for you and realized his mistakes."

Eden didn't say anything and waited for her to finish. "Listen Eden. It's not healthy to be alone in life. I should know this very well. I've been suffering for three years alone. Though I was married to Lionel, it was like I wasn't with a husband at all. It was so much pain for me at that time especially in my condition. Am not a saint and brought that upon myself. But the point is...living a lie is far worse than anything Eden. Believe me when I say." Monique said and Eden turned to her this time.

"Am not even blaming you for what happened to my marriage. Lionel was at fault entirely for ruining it. He chose to be with you. It was his choice and no one else's. No one forced him to do that. He did that all on his own. So don't apologize on his behalf Monique. Please." Eden said.

"But you still care for him." Monique said and Eden told her confidently. "No I don't Monique. I don't care for him at all anymore. He hurt me immensely. He broke me. He shattered me to no return Monique. Don't you understand? You have no idea how much I gave to him. I gave him my all. And he didn't value it. There's no us anymore. We long separated three years ago. The only reason still binding us together is Mia."

"But have you considered the fact that Lionel isn't the only one to blame here?" Monique asked and Eden raised her brows. "What do you mean?" She asked right away.

Monique smiled and shooked her head. "Nothing. I can't convince you but I'll tell you this. Don't lie to yourself Eden. You know deep down you don't love Julian and being with him isn't right. He's going to be hurt when he demands something more from you and you can't give him that." Eden sighed recalling last night's incident. Monique was right in saying she couldn't take this relationship any further as it was hurting Julian more and more. She couldn't be selfish.

"I have to leave now but I do hope you think about what I said. Don't lie to yourself and for once have a heart to heart talk with Lionel. Am sure Mia would also want her parents to be together and happy like a family." Monique smiled before Katherine rushed out to notify Eden about the client requesting for her.

"So sorry to keep you here for so long." Monique apologized and got to her feet as well as Eden. "No. It's fine. Am glad you came. And I hope we can be friends." Eden smiled and hugged Monique tightly. "And you too take care Eden. We only have one life and we should live that life with the person we love. Am saying from experience." Monique winked and Eden nodded with a smile. "Have a safe trip." Eden escorted Monique out of the building before heading back to her station all the while pondering on Monique's words.

Sorry for late update but lack of comments is not encouraging. See you guys next time. Also check me on Goodnovel to read my book FROM PASSION TO OBSESSION and two future works coming on that platform as well. Till the next.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.6K 13 11
My name is Axel Thorn. i'm the big CEO of a billion dollar company. I'm arrogant, a major player, and I can get any woman I want. I never wanted a se...
174K 12.4K 74
"Get out," I said in a firm voice, but it shook a bit at the end. The muscles in his jaw tensed when I said that. Instead of getting out, he closed t...
193K 3.5K 21
I can't do this anymore...I'm lonely...he's never here Just when I get the gut to leave him, I find out I'm pregnant. One we have been trying for sin...
230K 9.3K 38
"Quick, kiss me." I choked on my baguette as I looked up at my boss, his intense grey eyes burning into me as my jaw fell open with a mouthful of cho...